Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
FF7(Private) - Page 4 A60b98de

FF7(Private) - Page 4 Fefb5f07

FF7(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AnnaleeWalker

Female
Number of posts : 4821
Registration date : 2010-06-30

FF7(Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:30 pm

"Well technically it's a diamond ring. So Tifa will you marry me?" Asked Cloud with a snicker and laugh and he looked at her with a big goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female
Number of posts : 2780
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Tifa shot forward, leaning against the rails as she watched, horrified, as Cloud left. "Cloud get back here!" She called after him. No longer were her eyes bright with a smile but a look of worry masking her delicate features. For a minute she tried desperately to spot the blond in the crowd below but the lights around her were startling. Eventually he monkeyed his way back up and sat casually beside her. "Cloud you had me worried!" She stated with a beat red face. But the gilt of something in between his two fingers caught her eye before she had the chance to whack him. "W-What is that...?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nasuko-Moxington/317294321624044
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Cloud laughed slightly and kissed her on the lips. He smirked and reached into his pocket and pulled out the ring when suddenly it dropped. Watching it fall Cloud held back the stream of curse words he wanted to let out and managed to wiggle his way out of the safety restraints. Standing up he jumped off and jumped off a and fell fast. Bouncing off a nearby tent that he flipped onto his feet and quickly looked across the ground for the ring. Finding it he grabbed it fast and picked ups peed running he jumped and grabbed into the ferris wheel. Flipping his way back up he landed back into his seat and said, "Now where was I?" Holding out the ring so she could see it he grinned.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Tifa leaned into Cloud, tugging the fabric of his shirt around his neck as she clutched him for support. She wasn't afraid of heights but Tifa was damn giggly. Softly she nuzzled Cloud and began to watch the insanity of lights flickering like strobe lights around them.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:30 am

Cloud smiled as they went and got on. Once the wheel started moving he wrapped an arm around Tifa's waist and kissed her cheek saying, "Here we go." He smiled .
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:48 pm

Tifa clasped her hand around Cloud's. He had the sudden desire to go to the Ferris wheel. She knew the sight from up there was amazing. The glowing lights of dusty blue, burning yellows and acidic greens that flashed around wildly like will-o-the-wisps. "Okay," She said happily tagging along behind him.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Cloud suddenly went rocketing forward and rammed right into Tifa. He was finally glad to be done with that when they finished up and he smiled figuring now would be a good time to go to the ferris wheel. "Come on lets go to the ferris wheel now Tifa." Said Cloud with a smile as he led her that way.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:41 pm

"Don't blame the machine Cloud!" Tifa exclaimed just seconds before running her own car into his. She broke out into laughter while driving off, going in a big circle, then coming back to hit him a second time from the other side. "Good thing you don't drive a car yourself!" Teased Tifa light heartedly.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Cloud laughed and said, "I know come on let's go have some fun." The next hour that went by Cloud had gone on quite a few rides with Tifa. Currently they were using the bumper cars and Cloud some how ended up started driving backwards and crashed and bounced off the back of the wall. "Damn it I think my car is busted. Either that or it ain't no bike that's for sure." Said Cloud sulking as he tried to maneuver the damned thing.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:33 pm

Thank goodness Yuffie was there to remind Cloud about her tennis shoes. With out them the trip to Gold Saucer would have been a very chilly one. Laughing, completely upside down as she stared at Yuffie, Tifa waved goodbye to Vincent and Yuffie. "I guess I'll see you guys later!" She called just before they walked out the door.

+ + +

Gold Saucer the second time around was much brighter than Tifa recalled. Then again, they had arrived on different terms the first time. Now she and Cloud were there simply for pleasure, not information. The shimmering lights that gleamed around Gold Saucer cascaded over Tifa's bright features. She wore a bright smile. "It's been forever since we were here last!" She giggled to Cloud, pulling his arm lightly.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:26 pm

"Well anyways Tifa I got some discounted tickets to the Gold Saucer just me and you alone. Yuffie Vincent you mind holding down the fort in case Marlene or Denzel come by?" "Sure thing you two have a good time." "Thanks we'll be back tomorrow evening late." Said Cloud grabbing Tifa around the waist and swinging her over his shoulder before she could react. He then walked out with her. "You forgot these!" Yuffie called tossing Tifa's shoes to Cloud who caught them both with his spare hand. "Thanks..." He said with a grin. He then walked toward his bike.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Tifa turned to see Cloud and Vincent waltz into the bar. She was glad they didn't hear any of the stories she was telling Yuffie. Cloud would have been gravely upset if he had found out that was why Yuffie was laughing. Or at least be a tease the rest of the night. She stared at Cloud but began laughing as Yuffie blurted out as well. Her mind was imagining the familiar dress Cloud had worn that night years ago and the make up that outlined his rather dazzling eyes. "I wish I had pictures, Yuffie, I really do!" She stated to the ninja at her side despite Cloud being in the room. Vincent was not very interested why they were laughing. He assumed they were talking about girl oriented things rather than Cloud in a dress.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:12 pm

Yuffie bit her lip but she burst out laughing even harder. "Oh wow now that I'd love to see even more then him in the dress!" Both girls seemed to be on a roll. But the bar door opened and Cloud came in with Vincent. Yuffie looked at him for a moment then started laughing hysterically again. "What's so funny?" Asked Cloud. "N-nothing! Oh god my sides are killing me!" Said Yuffie in between a fit of laughter.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Laughing Tifa smacked the counter top lightly. "I know he does!" She agreed immediately. Cloud did have a pretty face, which made him amazing to look at. At that point she recalled a fleeting memory of the two of them back home. A few years before he left. A part of her felt bad for telling Yuffie, but she couldn't resist the urge. "Back when we were kids," She started, catching her breath momentarily from laughing. "I always asked him if I could give him a make-over with my make-up. What he doesn't know is I did manage to put Eye-liner on him once when he was napping."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:01 pm

Yuffie was in hysterical laughter and she said, "Aw man I woulda killed to see my favorite Chocobo look like a woman. What's scary is he has such a pretty face so he could pass as one too." She then started laughing even harder with Tifa.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Vincent caught the phone, cupping both hands to hold it as if it would break. Cloud had told him however that it was practically indestructible. A part of him wondered curiously just how indestructible it really was. But before he could ponder further Cloud shoved him yet again. He was getting on his nerves now.

Meanwhile --

Tifa sat cross legged on a stool beside the bar counter. She was finishing up one of the last pieces of chicken as she laughed with Yuffie. "I remember before we left Midgar, me and Aerith dressed Cloud up as a girl. Purple dress and long braids." She laughed loudly, putting a hand gently to her head as she reminisced. It was too bad they didn't get a picture of that moment with Cloud. It was hard to believe unless you had been there.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Cloud tossed a phone Vincent's way and said, "Bought you this one. It simple it's light and it's indestructible and it's water resistant." He grinned and said, "Let's go back home. I gotta torment Tifa some more." He then pushed Vincent out before he had time to react.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Vincent watched Alicia leave as if waiting for her to suddenly remember something. Her and her husband slunk off silently however leaving Vincent almost disappointed. However he turned himself back on their right path, and followed the blond male into a nearby shop. Inside was tiny cut diamonds, rubies even something he assumed was a very unusually large cut of opal that gleamed translucent rainbows beneath the lighting. He studied the heart cut stone for a moment, wondering if the same could be done to Materia; which he dissolved easily as a no. Their next stop was yet another store, smaller than the previous but banked with rows of mechanical tools and devices.

He glanced over the small, slender versions and seemed to favor the more basic versions. Nothing but buttons to dial numbers and a screen to see who was calling. What more could he possibly need other than that?
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:31 pm

"Well stop treating us like dirt. We know what we did was wring what more do you want from us. We came to realize what we did was wrong no need to make us anymore of the bad guys. Well have fun." Said Alicia. She and her husband then walked off and Cloud just frowned. After a while they were in a jewelers shop. Cloud was looking at rings. Finally after deciding he went with a simple diamond on a gold band. He then left the shop with Vincent and walked into another shop not too far off. Looking at cell phones he was trying to find something simple for Vincent to know how to use.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:13 pm

"You sure are a different person as of late." Mused Vincent softly. "If I had known this would occur I would have asked you to impregnate a woman when we first met." It was a half-hearted joke. Vincent was good with dry and sarcastic murmurings but jokes were still on his to-do-list. He still remembered the first they met. To be honest Vincent did not want a single thing to do with the man and his journey. Instead he and his group taunted him with the idea of Hojo and the man known as Sephiroth. It was the only reason he left the ShinRa mansion to begin with. But now a days it was as if Vincent had relocated some rather colorful family relatives that would have been better left undisturbed. Yet here he was, engaging himself with Cloud and his newly acquired family and the ninja who seemed fascinated by Materia.

Vincent came to a slow pause when he heard the familiar ring of Alicia's voice addressing them. He turned partially toward the woman and her husband. Vincent had an unusual feeling about the Turks and all who worked with ShinRa. After all he too had been a Turk and thus understood their workings. Whether he liked it or not. "After all the times they have ridden our coat-tails? We are the ones who should be buried beneath 'thank you' cards." Added Vincent dryly.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Once they were out of earshot Cloud said, "Shush I'm going to pick an engagement ring out for Tifa and help you finally get a damn phone. Before you complain I am getting you one because the first thing Tifa's going to do is ask to see it when we return and you know I'm right." Said Cloud as they walked down the streets. As they were walking a voice said, "Well well look at what the wind brought in. I see you're in one piece still Strife." Stopping Cloud saw Alicia and there was a man next to her who stood at least six and a half feet tall. "Well that's strange. I expected you to be with Shinra's number one mutt Reno. Whose this guy next to you?" Asked Cloud. "My husband and you know you could be more grateful. The Turks saved your ass and I'm surprised your little ninja friend sucked up her pride and thanked us. We're not your enemy anymore so why treat us in such a manner?" Asked Alicia. "It's easy to forget not to forgive. You guys cost me so much in the past. You should be grateful I tolerate you people. I don't have to like you." Said Cloud.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:13 pm

Vincent made his way out of the bar, with the ever-not-needed help of Cloud. Once the door was closed behind them Vincent quirked a brow. "I suppose you lied for a reason." He stated almost bored. He kept a close stride with Cloud. It would have been easy for Vincent to walk twice as fast as Cloud since his legs were longer than Strife's. "I am capable of shopping alone."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:48 pm

"Well Vincent here needs a phone does he not? I figured I'd help him pick one out. Anyways be back in two hours tops. You girls have fun." Said Cloud shoving Vincent out closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:41 pm

Tifa smiled happily. It wasn't hard to tell that he was joking. She had hit him before in the stomach and definitely knew if she wanted to hurt him he would have been thrown into the counter. She laughed as Yuffie fell for the trick. "I would never hurt him... unless he deserved it." There was a tickle around her waist when Cloud put his arm around her. Her cheek felt warm beneath his kiss. "Where are you boys going off to?" Inquired Tifa as she opened the bag of chicken wings. They smelt better than they looked. Her stomach rolled a bit.

Vincent eyed Cloud, weary as to why he was asking if he wanted to accompany him. But he did not protest. After all, the last week or so he had been keeping an eye on the two of them, Tifa and Cloud; he could easily use a break from Yuffie as well.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:28 pm

Cloud doubled over with a gasp and a wince. "Damn Tifa didn't have to wail on the guy. He was just teasing you." Said Yuffie thinking Cloud was hurt. Some laughter was heard from him and he stood up straight saying, "And you fell for it." He grinned and Yuffie said, "Oh you punk that was mean!" Cloud smiled and wrapped an arm around Tifa kissing her cheek saying, "Enjoy your wings. I'm going to go out for a few. Vincent you want to come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

FF7(Private)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next