Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
FF7(Private) - Page 3 A60b98de

FF7(Private) - Page 3 Fefb5f07

FF7(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female
Number of posts : 2780
Registration date : 2009-06-03

FF7(Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Cid's bright canary yellow eyebrows shot up as Marlene spoke about a kidnapping that occurred. "What the hell is she talkin' about?!" Demanded Cid as he put a fist on the tables surface. He didn't bother with Yuffie's answer as she took Marlene to the backroom. Instead he stared at Vincent. Red also came over just as curious to the answer as Cid.

Vincent sighed and explained at length what occurred. Honestly he didn't see why Yuffie wouldn't tell Cid. That was until Barret stormed the front door of the bar. He kicked it in as if it were the casual way of entering any establishment.

"Oi, Barret!" Cid greeted him roughly. "Why didn't ya' tell me Marlene and the girls got kidnapped?!" This made the large man freeze in his tracks. Vincent was already shrinking in his seat.

"Apparently he did not know either..." Claimed Red, watching Barret go red in the face.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?!" Howled Barret. He began to throw glances around the small room for Marlene and Yuffie. He knew the two of them were here some where. Vincent had already slipped into the nearest bathroom.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nasuko-Moxington/317294321624044
AnnaleeWalker

Female
Number of posts : 4821
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Yuffie laughed and said, "Maybe a week and a half at most and Cloud well he slept with her during that time got her pregnant and now they're getting married." "You forgot to throw in the part where us three girls were kidnapped in between all that Yuffie. And Cloud and Vincent had to come rescue us." Said Marlene and Yuffie clapped a hand over the girl's mouth and laughed saying, "What a wild imagination you have Marlene. Seriously the the things kids you age make up these days." She laughed and dragged Marlene into the back and whispered, "Not a good idea to tell them that."
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Eventually the bitter man did settle himself down and even took a chair at one of the tables. Vincent had been making a move to sit down himself at the same table but was astonished to see Cid already plopping himself down as well. That usually meant Cid was still very talkative but would just mind his voice. With a gentle, almost soundless sigh Vincent sat across from him and awaited to hear what story he had this time. It was a whopper of a story too. Usually Vincent took the stories with a grain of salt. If not the entire shaker of salt.

Red was immediately by Yuffie and Marlene. He had a soft spot for Marlene despite having met her maybe once in their travels. "So how long have Cloud and Tifa been together? I do not hear much news in the Canyons."

Cid made an awful noise to Red's question. Something in between coughing and cursing. "Those two have been wanting to knock on each others door since well before I met 'em." Cid snorted, swinging an arm over the back of his chair.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:58 pm

"Cid you need to keep it down. It won't be much of a surprise if you wake them. Here have a drink if it'll shut you up." Said Yuffie handing one of the alcohol beverages Vincent made to Cid. Hearing another knock at the door more food had arrived Yuffie paid and carried that in and set it down. "Hopefully that's everything because I ran out of money." Said Yuffie turning her purse inside out to show she was wiped out.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:42 pm

It was a major accomplishment to finish the balloons, even with Marlene. Vincent was proud of what he had managed to do on his own but found himself lost afterwords. He did not want to pester Yuffie with 'what can I do' questions. Instead he waited patiently for the food to be delivered. A couple came sooner rather than later on which he put away in the fridge.

Vincent was closing the door to the fridge after his third trip back only to hear a knock at the door. Rather a pounding sound. Before he reached the door Vincent was surprised to see the dirt riddled face of Cid with a cigarette pinched between a grin.

"Hey there Vinny." Said Cid in a loud tone of voice. Vincent sighed and put a finger to his lips. "What? Why?! Where the hell are those two love-birds, anyway?!" He put a hand out for Vincent but not to shake. Instead with the hand he shoved Vincent aside and came further into the bar. He only briefly noticed Yuffie.

Another sound echoed in the room which made Vincent turn quickly. Padded feet clapped at the floor and before Vincent now stood the blaze orange figure of Red. His tail swished softly behind him. "Good to see you again, Vincent. Yuffie. Marlene." His words were soft. At least one of them picked up on Vincent's attempt to silence them. "I believe I saw Reeve on his way when we landed. Or perhaps a doll of his."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Yuffie was running around madly trying to set everything up. She stubbed her foot in the process and Marlene was fast to clasp her hands over Yuffie's mouth to stop the stream of swears that were about to be let out from her due to her stupid clumsiness.Yuffie waved her hand to show Marlene she was fine now and Marlene let go of her. Yuffie winced and slightly hobbled over to make sure all the plates and such were set out for their food and drinks.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Vincent was flabbergasted by Yuffie. She was going to pay? So she did have money on her after all this time. And to think of all the meals and ice cream he had to purchase for her because she 'accidentally' forgot her wallet. A convincing lie; and he the fool. Instead of arguing, which would deflate Yuffie and her entertainment as easily as a needle to one of the balloons, Vincent began to punch in various numbers on the phone attempting to order various types of food. His favorite were noodles, so that was a must.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Yuffie was busy hanging up the streamers. Marlene decided to help Vincent blow up the balloons. By the time the package was empty both she and Vincent seemed to be out of breath breath. Marlene walked on over to Yuffie and said, "Anything else I can help with?" "Yes get me the tape hurry." Said Yuffie with a smile. Marlene ran over to the bag and grabbed the tape. Handing it to Yuffie Yuffie went and made sure the streamers were right. She then hopped down off the chair and grabbed a pen and the local phone book. Writing down the numbers she thrust the paper into Vincent's hands and said, "You call these places and have them deliver whatever food you think is best. Can't have a party without food now can we? I'll pay so don't worry about it." She then went to set up the other stuff for the party.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Not only did Vincent manage to make various drinks for himself, setting aside a few for the party, but he also managed to toy around with his cellphone. Tifa had left a list of numbers by the phone in the bar, tacked to the wall just beneath it. He discovered everyone, including several people he either didn't want to talk to or had no idea who they were, was listed in her chicken scratch of writing. A few were scribbled on the bottom, he assumed the smaller print was Cloud's doing. Carefully though as he took a sip of some vodka on the rocks, Vincent began to dial in various numbers. Some for storage and only one or two he actually attempted sending text messages to. Mainly Cid and Reeve. Cid responded with a slur of curses, telling Vincent that he writes too much. Reeve on the other hand returned the text with an actual call; making sure it was really Vincent.

"Yes it's me," Vincent sighed, replaying the same three words for the fifth time now. "Look, I'm not sure if Yuffie sent you a message or not but Tifa and Cloud are getting married and having a child soon as well. I thought you would like to know." The other line bubbled with a voice. Vincent responded; "Yes there's a party. She's getting stuff right now." After that, Vincent clicked the phone shut as he heard Yuffie outside.

He took another drink of his vodka, putting the glass aside as Yuffie shoved a bag of balloons at him. He quirked a curious brow. "Balloons?" He was reading the label on the package. "Really?" Despite his obvious sigh Vincent took a seat at the bar and began huffing air into the rainbow colored spheres.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:20 pm

Yuffie returned about thirty minutes later and had her arms loaded with bags. Having a big grin she tossed a package of balloons towards Vincent and said, "You blow these up. I'll start hanging the streamers and decorations. The bar door opened and Marlene came running in. "Yuffie is is true is there going to be a party here?" Asked Marlene hanging off Yuffie's waist. "Yep but shhhh we need to be as very quiet as possible." Said Yuffie with a grin as she grabbed a chair.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:29 pm

The man stood, curiously wondering just how much fun Cloud would be 'forced' to have under Yuffie's threats. Then again Cloud had surprised him after he discovered Tifa was pregnant. He hadn't been the cold, distant man he had met a long time ago. Perhaps if things went according to plan Cloud would actually enjoy himself. Maybe.

Before Vincent knew it Yuffie had made a mad dash out of the bar. He hadn't had time to ask what she was purchasing but it did not matter anyways. Instead of waiting 'exactly' where she said to wait, Vincent wandered off to the bar counter to make himself a drink. He would need it if he had to deal with the Ninja any longer.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:02 pm

"Well Cloud's an iffy but Tifa would. Well you know I'll force Cloud to have a little fun for a change." Said Yuffie with a big smile. She then went and begin rapidly texting everyone to let them know what to bring and when to come. Lastly she messaged Cid and said, "Done! Vinny you stay here! I'm going to go out buy a few things. She then sped out. disappearing.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Vincent cast a single glance at Yuffie with her puppy-dog pleas for the party ringing in his ears. Carefully he ran a few fingers along his charcoal hair. She would not leave him be until she got her way; he knew this from traveling with her in the small group years ago. A sigh blew between his concealed lips. "Are you positive that Tifa and Cloud will enjoy the surprise as much as you would..?" He asked plainly considering the thought after all.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:02 am

Cloud removed his shirt dropping it beside the bed. Pulling Tifa close he kissed her on the lips again and laughed saying, "You're probably right Tifa." He drew his hand down his side softly as he kissed her some more.

Meanwhile Yuffie was trying to get Vincent to agree to a surprise party for Tifa and Cloud. "Come on Vinny it'll be fun. We can invite everyone we know. It'll be awesome." Said Yuffie.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Tifa stood up to remove her shoes, undressing to a more comfortable sleepwear attire. It was nothing more than a large t-shirt with a logo scrawled across the white fabric. She tugged it on over her head before returning to bed beside Cloud. Immediately she was snuggled into him, smiling. "She is a Ninja though. A locked door might not mean anything to her." She jested, putting her head on Cloud's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Cloud smiled and pulled Tifa kissing her. "Well time to get some sleep." He said kicking off his shoes and getting under the blanket. "The door is locked so Yuffie won't barge in and wake us." Said Cloud pulling Tifa down by him.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Tifa leaned on her elbows and sat herself up, looking down at Cloud beside her. Her lips were upturned at the corners. "That's not what I was talking about, sweety." She leaned down, catching his lips on hers. "Though that was kind of funny." Gently she pulled away from him only to poke his side with her index finger. "You are very good looking though. Take it as a compliment." Quickly she reached over his shoulder and pecked his cheek with her lips.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Cloud said, "Hey I'm not pretty. If this is about the time you and Aeris got me into that dress. You two tricked me and said we were having a costume party. I'm not that easily fooled anymore." Cloud huffed and lay back beside Tifa.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Tifa's eyes brightened. "Nah. It'll be a girl and she will be as pretty as her father." Of course this was a tease, remembering just what she and Yuffie had been talking about before going to Gold Saucer. She was surprised when he blew on her stomach. With a fit of giggles Tifa pushed him aside.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Cloud grinned and said, "I hope it's a boy. I shall teach him everything I know." He then lifted up Tifa's shirt and blew on her stomach just to get her worked up. Pulling away he held her close and kissed up her neck his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Tifa landed on the bed with a gentle bounce. Her sides were hurting as she laughed again at Yuffie and Cloud. They acted like siblings now which was better than one having a crush on the other. As Cloud landed in the bed beside her she wiggled to him and pressed her lips hard against his in return. She drew back to catch her breath, staring with bewildered eyes at Cloud before saying with a blush, "We're going to have a baby..." The idea was still lost to her, surreal.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Cloud laughed and kissed Tifa saying, "Let me swipe Yuffie's phone before she tells everyone we know we're expecting a baby and getting married." He turned to see Yuffie bolt out saying, Too late!" She had her cell in hand. And moments after the bar phone was ringing. Cloud just grabbed Tifa and took her to bed after disconnecting the phone on the way. Throwing her onto the bed lightly after he locked the door. He flopped next to her and grinned pulling her over to him kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:03 pm

The road home was rather silent. Riding behind Cloud didn't make it easy for conversation but that was mostly the bike and winds fault. Instead of attempting any sort of talk Tifa rested her head in the nook between his shoulder blades, drifting soundlessly in and out of consciousness. It was amusing; watching the world drift by as nothing but a blur of shadows and hazed by her sleepy eyes. She did not wake when Cloud reached Seventh Heaven, even placing her back in their bed.

Her dreams were smudges of familiar glowing colors from the now distant memory of Gold Saucer. It was when Yuffie began her din of noise that Tifa started to come back around. She pushed herself from the bed, glanced around before heading down to the bar. She followed the noise until she caught sight of Cloud and Yuffie. She assumed Vincent was not far behind. "Oh Cloud..." Tifa said softly in his ear as she walked up behind him and threw her arms around his waist. Her hands traced small circles on the shirt, just beneath his collar bone. "You should come to bed."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Cloud laughed and let out a sigh of relief. Pulling off one of Tifa's gloves he slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her deeply. Hours later they were half way home. Having been out most the night the sun was rising as Cloud was driving toward Edge. He smiled at Tifa who clung onto him practically asleep while they rode. Once he pulled up to the bar he carried Tifa in and put her to bed. He had just closed the bedroom door when Yuffie came up and said in a low voice, "Vinny said you got an engagement ring did you ask her while you two were out?" Cloud smiled and nodded. "Her answer?" Questioned Yuffie. "Yes of course." Said Cloud with a happy grin. He had to muffle the loud happy squeal from Yuffie. Nudging her out into the bar she cried, "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! First a baby now engaged!?" She squealed and jumped up and down excited.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:37 pm

With a leather clad hand Tifa slowly moved rouge locks of hair away from her cheeks. She stared absently at the ring, flickering small reflecting lights of Gold Saucer around its dazzling surface. Her eyes flashed from the small jewel to Cloud then back to the diamond. "R-Really?" The dry lump in her throat made it hard to make words possible. With cheeks as bright as cherries Tifa leaned over and wrapped her arms tightly around Cloud. Her body trembled with soft laughter. "Of course!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FF7(Private)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next