Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
FF7(Private) A60b98de

FF7(Private) Fefb5f07

FF7(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female
Number of posts : 2780
Registration date : 2009-06-03

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Before Hugo had even finished his sentence both Red and Vincent rose to their feet. Red was the first to the door, eventually dashing to catch up to the Ninja where Vincent just lagged behind. They both decided, mentally of course, that it would be up to them to at least make sure Yuffie didn't get kidnapped or even attacked while she was gone. Not to mention no one else was offering.

Tifa sighed, "Cid your a jerk."

"Oh that's how you treat someone who bothered to make you breakfast, huh Missy?!" Cid was howling by now but nevertheless he was starting to work on the dishes by putting soap in the sink he was filling with warm water.

"Anyways," Added Barret with a roll of his eyes. "What the hell are we gunna do?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nasuko-Moxington/317294321624044
AnnaleeWalker

Female
Number of posts : 4821
Registration date : 2010-06-30

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Cid suddenly got clobbered over the head by Yuffie. "I may be a big mouth but at least my heart is in the right place! That's mean and for that comment I'm leaving and you can do the damn dishes yourself!" Said Yuffie upset. She then left with a huff the bar door slamming shut.

Cloud just shook his head and said, "I'm not involved in this one. "Someone should go after her. It's not wise for any of us to run off alone now..." Said Hugo.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:54 pm

There were mixed feelings intermingling in Tifa's mind at the moment. Sure she was proud, more than proud actually, that Cloud wouldn't give up without a fight but then again Hugo had a point. What would she do if Cloud died before he had the chance to see their child? Sure she would raise the baby on her own but there would just be a hole if Cloud wasn't there. She cringed at the thought.

Cid coughed, swinging the broom he now held wildly about. "Yuffie I swear, you should never have been allowed a phone or even ears! All you do is spill the beans every chance you get girl!" However Cid was silenced when Tifa shot him a hard glare. To be honest Tifa was happy Yuffie told people. Cloud would never have said a word; so she was glad Yuffie was there to help.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:44 pm

"Knowing Kazunari when he gets pissed enough he himself will step in. But not one of are capable of handling him as we are." Said Hugo softly. "I'll be damned if I give in so easily. Not of our past battles have been easy. But we won them. I won't quit just because he's strong or scary to be quite honest." Said Cloud.

"Even at the cost of your life? Do you not care about the child you have on the way? If you do die then the child is the one to suffer. I'm all too familiar with that." Said Hugo. "Who the hell told you Tifa was pregnant anyways?" Asked Cloud. Seeing Yuffie try to slink her way into the back Cloud said, "Yuffie the whole damn world don't need to know." "Well sorry we got into a bit of a discussion and well it slipped." Said Yuffie.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Tifa had slunk off into the backroom after nibbling on more of her breakfast. It was of course her stomach yet she also hated the idea of having to remember what happened to Cloud during his last encounter with Kazunari. She hoped that mad man would pay for what he did to Cloud Strife and others like Cain and Hugo. Tifa reemerged minutes later to discover Cid grumbling while he scrubbed the counters with a soapy hand cloth. He was evidently trying to avoid having to do the dishes.

"So how in hells name are we suppos'ta get to this jackass??" Coughed Cid once his tantrum seemed to fade away.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:20 pm

"Can't just barge in. Remember the last time you all came in? I was told by Cloud he and Vincent got kicked where it counts and to top it off. I was there when Kazunari destroyed his sword and almost him in one blow." Said Hugo.

"Cid you destroyed our kitchen and now you get to clean it and do all our dishes." Said Cloud. "Ow harsh much Cloud. Don't worry Cid I'll help." Said Yuffie as she gathered up empty plates.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:04 pm

"Then why don't we shake 'em up a bit?!" Cid coughed over the sudden eruption of flames from the frying pan. With a few curse words he eventually got the situation under control. He cracked a few more eggs, for himself now.

"That sounds like suicide." Tifa commented, nibbling on the mess of potato and onions that Cid had made for her. She wasn't hungry and was afraid that it might upset her stomach. Small bites, she had to remember small bites.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:04 am

"You obviously don't know Kazunari. He's a man who works in the shadows. He likes things done that won't bring rumors about his company. Thus why he probably isn't going to attack us again in broad day time as an example." Said Hugo.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:35 am

Breakfast was served by the unknown cook, Cid. He had made a mess of Tifa's kitchen with egg shells strewn about, blobs of milk soaking on the counter top and even bits of blacken food thrown toward the garbage, which never made it in. Cid waved a greasy spatula at Tifa and Cloud as they emerged from their room. Tifa had just taken a seat at the counter when the door swung open and Hugo emerged. The young woman wasn't fully awake yet so it was a welcomed surprise that Cloud sprang at the idea of the materia again. In seconds Hugo was as good as new and handed a plate of eggs and greasy potato and onions. Cid's specialty.

"You encountered an Assassin..." Vincent said in a distant voice. His plate was completely empty as if he had never even been given food. "I wonder just how hard they are trying to kill you. It would be easy for them to launch a full force attack... So why the handful of assassins?"
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:37 am

"Ohhhhh!! Be right back!!" Said Yuffie speeding out she came back a moment later and had a materia in her hand. Going over to Cloud she held it out in front of him and seconds later it glowed and Cloud's bruise was gone. Cloud smiled and swung Tifa over his shoulder saying, "Thanks Yuffie now some fun time with Tifa here." Yuffie laughed and said, "Go easy on him Tifa. Knowing you you're craving it right now." Cloud laughed and disappeared into the back with Tifa. Yuffie then went to work on warming some of the food up to bring it back out to the guys.

When morning had come everyone was back in the bar. Cloud came out to find a plate shoved up his nose and Yuffie said, "Eat up you." Cloud took the plate and was about to start eating when the door opened and Hugo came staggering in. He had blood soaked through his clothes. Holding up a hand he said, "Don't panic everyone. It's not as serious as you think. I got attacked when I was out on my own last night. But I sure showed that stupid assassin. I managed to kill him." Cloud set the plate down and said, "Yuffie your cure materia please." Yuffie handed it on over and Cloud walked over to Hugo.

"Holding it out it glowed and Hugo felt his injuries vanish. Looking down at himself Hugo said, "Thanks.." "No problem can't have you dying on us. Now come get some breakfast." Said Cloud.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Tifa merely stood dumbstruck as Hugo left without another word. She hadn't been expecting to be rejected like that. Apparently only Cloud was the one Hugo would actually talk to. Tifa turned partially as Cloud entered the room. His injury did look worse out here than it did in the bedroom. But for once Tifa wasn't worried. She was about to answer Cloud when Yuffie came prancing through the front door. The ninja exclaimed about his injury but Cloud didn't seem bothered by it. "If I remember correctly, Yuffie Queen of Stealing Materia.... You should probably have a Materia that would heal most of that." Tifa said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Hugo just looked up at Tifa. He then shook his head and said, "I don't belong here... I'm sorry..." He stood up and just walked out. Cloud came out and said, "What's wrong Tifa?" He was totally oblivious he had forgot to put his shirt back on.

Yuffie came in to fetch some of the food she had paid for when she stopped short. Seeing Cloud topless didn't phase her but seeing the huge black and blue mark up his side she said, "Cloud your side looks horrible! You need to go to the hospital!" "For an oversize bruise? Yuffie I'm fine I'll be gone in a month or so." Said Cloud.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Tifa gave Cloud a few minutes until he finally fell into a heavy sleep. She was tired too but had not quite been ready for bed. Unlike Cloud she had difficulties sleeping in something other than pajamas. She crawled out from Cloud's embrace a few minutes later and wandered over to the dresser where she slipped on a pair of baggy black sweat pants and a pink t-shirt. Rarely did anyone see her dress in this sort of attire but she commonly did sleep in this. Lastly before she could finally crawl back into bed she went out to the bar for one last glass of water.

She reached the bar but stopped short. "Hugo?" Tifa asked softly. "What are you doing by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:27 am

"I hope I get my mojo back soon. I'm tired of having my ass kicked." Said Cloud as he pulled Tifa close. His eyes closed and he started to doze as he hugged Tifa close.

Hugo meanwhile just sat in the bar alone. He felt so out of place he didn't feel right joining the others since he barely knew them. Sighing softly he just stared off into space.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Vincent slowly made his way out the door after Yuffie, not entirely surprised there would be a party. At least there would be one if Yuffie was involved. If it had just been Cid's idea it would be nothing more than a large drink-all-that-you-can ordeal.

Tifa couldn't resist a small chuckle. She could never, not in a million years, imagine her Cloud as fat or even remotely close to that. She knew though that the last few fights they had gone through had really rattled his cage. "Well," Tifa began while peering into his eyes. "We never imagined we'd have to fight again after Sephiroth. No one fights forever, Cloud." She nuzzled him gently. "You'll get your footing again. You always do."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Woohoo party on the highwind!" Said Yuffie loudly as she followed after Cid. "Come on Vinny don't be a loner!" Said Yuffie dragging Vincent along.

Cloud laughed and flinched suddenly. Sighing he removed his shirt to see how bad his side really was. It was all black and blue up his entire right side. "Ow that's going to hurt for a while." Said Cloud with a sigh as he lay back down. Pulling Tifa close he smiled and kissed her saying, "I think I gained weight. I gotten way too fat and lazy over these few years and seem to be really rusty at fighting.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:34 pm

While the guys were busy working and Cloud simply watching from the sidelines, Tifa was hustling about making food for everyone. She knew there had been food ordered for the party but decided a hot meal would make everyone happier. Cid and Barret already shoveled down a few plates of food to themselves, Vincent also snagging a small plate full. At last the work was done and everyone was pleased with the meal, not to mention the patch job. Barret was the first to test it by knocking on it with his gun-arm. It echoed through the wood but was sturdy as ever. He turned around giving the thumbs up.

As everyone began to slump in a chair Cloud rose and had picked up Tifa. She giggled beneath sheets of black hair. "Goodnight everyone... Oh and don't drink too much, Cid!" Tifa called out, already hearing a bottle clattering behind the counter.

"Fine!" He called back. "Alright everyone, let's move this little picnic over to the High Wind. I've got rooms for ya' all." Of course he was referring to Red, Reeve, Vincent and Yuffie. Barret didn't live incredibly far away but he too was welcome to join them along with Marlene.

Tifa laid back in the bed, snuggling her pillow happily. "Yeah, I'm pretty tired. But at least I look better than you do." She kissed his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Hugo just looked at Cloud sadly and said, "I should leave... It's only going to get worse for all of you. You should have killed me when you had the chance..." "Stay." Said Cloud firmly as he stood up. He placed the ice pack in Yuffie's hand and kissed Tifa softly on the lips before walking over to Hugo saying, "Look it's going to be rough. You can't win a battle without some damage. Nobody here blames you for any of this Hugo. Now stop beating yourself up and suck it up and be a man already." Cloud then went and sat back down. He sighed and leaned back into his seat.

Within time into the early morning hours the hole was finally patched up. Cloud was happy with the results and didn't see a single crack to let any air in. "Finally I can go to sleep now that this is done." Said Cloud. "Oi you could have slept hours ago." Said Yuffie. "What through all this racket we made to fix this place up? Yeah right." Said Cloud. He then walked over to Tifa and grabbed her swinging her over his shoulder lightly saying, "I'm taking my woman and going to bed now. The rest of you are on your own. Thanks for your help guys." He then grinned and disappeared into the back with Tifa. Setting her on the bed Cloud collapsed onto it next to her and said, "How you feeling Tifa? You look way tired."
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Hearing the words pour out from between Cloud's lips made Cid give a thunderous laugh. Barret was chuckling as well. Rarely did Cloud swear and when he did it never sounded normal like Cid swearing or Barret. Cid slapped the back of Cloud's shoulder again and brushed the gap between his upper lip and beneath his nose with a grin. "Alright sport," He then snagged a toothpick off the counter, once more, before waving Barret and Reeve to join him. "You two I'll need yer help. I know you," Cid began, jabbing an index finger at Reeve's chest. "have access to those big ass trucks. Let's get a move on, pretty boy." Reeve sighed before following Cid. Cid and Barret left through the hole in the wall. Reeve decided to be nice and use the front door.

Tifa put a hand on Cloud's head, running her fingers loosely through his golden hair. "Thing's will be okay Cloud. It's not like this is the worse thing that ever happened to us." She teased, ruffling his hair now. Vincent was left brushing the majority of dust and small debris out of the bar. He aimed for the hole or occasionally the door. Which ever was closer. Red was roaming around the bar picking up chunks of wood in his mouth and occasionally informing Vincent of broken glass.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:05 pm

"I'm fine Tifa. It's just a few bruised ribs. I'm not going to let it get me down. It doesn't even hurt." Said Cloud firmly. Yuffie suddenly prodded Cloud's injured side with her finger. He yelped and suddenly let out a stream of swear words that would even put Cid to shame. Holding his side he shot an angry look at Yuffie and found himself shoved into the chair by her. "Sit damn it!" Said Yuffie and she left and returned with a bag of ice and pushed it against Cloud's side. Cloud gave a soft gasp and flinched saying, "Not so hard Yuffie." "Well then you hold it there. That swelling has to be taken care of." Said Yuffie firmly and Cloud sighed holding the ice bag to his side. "Cid you can go fetch some wood if that's what you want to do. Apparently I'm not allowed to do anything so everyone else can board up that gaping hole." Said Cloud as he sat there.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:54 pm

Cid was immediately standing beside Cloud, eager to hear just what he had planned for his beauty the Highwind. Despite the wall crumbling by his touch, which Red chuckled at, Cid was relatively happy. Anything to do with his precious baby made him happy as a pig in mud. Barret coughed with annoyance, Cid rolling his eyes at the man. But it was Tifa who spoke next. She caught sight of Cid about to say he would go fetch the Highwind and instead interrupted him.

"I think you need to rest for now, Cloud. At least sit down." She motioned to a chair as Red was nudging one over. "We have plenty of time to think this through. Besides, I'm sure our friends here will help.... Right?" Everyone nodded. Only because Tifa gave them a lethal glare from the corner of her eyes. "So just relax for now. You'll just hurt yourself more if you move about now."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Suddenly the rest of the wall collapsed and Cloud flinched when this happened. He felt bad since this was pretty much Tifa's and his home and yet again it was partially demolished and damaged. "We're going to need some wood boards to patch this up for the time being." Said Cloud with a sigh. "The best you can do is put a blanket over the hole for now. You have no transport to take that much wood back Cloud." Said Yuffie. "No But I know someone who does." Said Cloud looking toward Cid. "Cant exactly park the highwind in the middle of a downtown area now can you?" Asked Yuffie. "No but it should have a lift if I remember." Said Cloud.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:10 pm

While everyone began to clean Tifa was gathering glasses for everyone. She placed several ice cubes in each glass before pouring icy cold water in them. After that she set them up on the counter for everyone to grab. Barret was the first to take a glass and chugged. With a sigh he nodded before grabbing a nearly destroyed table and pitching it out the door. Cid was standing beside Reeve who were inspecting the large hole in the wall where Ryusaki had been thrown. Cid whistled, prodding the small bits of brick and wood protruding from the sides.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Cloud went and yanked the sword out of Ryusaki's body. Wiping it off on him he just sheathed the blade and turned walking back into the bar without a word. The door to the bedroom was heard slamming shut and Hugo flinched and sighed. "That would be the second person he's had to slay because of me..." Hugo said with a sigh. "Huh who was the first?" Asked Yuffie. "My brother of course because I didn't talk Cain out of it like I should have..." Said Hugo.

Yuffie sighed and walked in and slunk into the back. Creaking open the door she said, "Cloud...?" Seeing him just sitting on the edge of the bed with his face in his hands. Yuffie went over and sat next to him hugging him saying, "Are you alright? How's your side feeling?" "I'll be fine. I just feel like I'm going to lose myself again if I have to kill another person. I haven't felt like this for the longest time so it's scary for me is all. I can only imagine how many people that bastard Kazunari has tricked into working for him." Said Cloud.

Yuffie just reached up and felt Cloud's forehead and Cloud looked at her saying, "What are you doing?" "Seeing if you have a fever. I mean for you to admit you're scared means it must be something serious." Said Yuffie. Cloud just stood up and said, "I'm only human am I not? Or am I not allowed to have such feelings?" "I didn't say that. I mean it's been a few years so I guess everyone's gotten soft on their feet. Well almost everyone. Tifa sure hasn't considering she probably has to knock drunks out daily." Said Yuffie.

Cloud just sighed and smiled saying, "I'm rusty yes I'll be the first to admit that." He then walked on back out with Yuffie behind him. Finding the others cleaning up the mess. Cloud went over to help. Grabbing a broom he swept the splintered wood outside into a pile.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Tifa, Cid, Red and Barret were all gathered at the doorway into the bar. At this rate, with all the fighting and trouble brewing around the building, there would never be another costumer again. Tifa had her hands to her lips as she watched Cloud completely finish off Ryusaki. Vincent shortly after appeared beside them but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FF7(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

FF7(Private)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next