Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
FF7(Private) - Page 6 A60b98de

FF7(Private) - Page 6 Fefb5f07

FF7(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AnnaleeWalker

Female
Number of posts : 4821
Registration date : 2010-06-30

FF7(Private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Cloud just looked away ashamed that moment. Shifting he flinched but pulled Tifa down on the bed by him gently so she was laying next to him. Holding her close his eyes closed as he was slipping off to sleep. A minute after that he was out like a light.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female
Number of posts : 2780
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:43 pm

Tifa felt the twinge of guilt after hearing his response. He may have been trying to protect them but surely there were other ways of doing such. Right? Her dark hair cascaded over her small features as she peered down into Cloud's blueish green eyes. When he pushed her toward him she obeyed and kissed him back. She loved his lips on hers; it reminded her of soft feathers of the first snow fall of the year. "I know, I love you too Cloud. But you know it works vice versa too. If you got fatally hurt, I don't know what I'd do."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nasuko-Moxington/317294321624044
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:36 pm

"Ow... that was harsh Tifa... I mean my only thought was protecting you girls and he was the biggest threat there. I could feel he was dangerous. I know what I did was stupid but I had to try..." Said Cloud softly as he looked up at her. Pulling her down slightly he kissed her on the lips and said, "I love you and if you got hurt I'd never be able to forgive myself. It's bad enough that lunatic got a hold of you Yuffie and Marlene." He then ran his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Tifa felt a small tingle of warmth spread lightly across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. It was still a strange feeling being so close to Cloud after all the years he kept his distance. With a gentle sigh her free hand began to run lightly through his blond hair. She wanted to comfort him. Only a select few times she had ever seen Cloud so shaken had left her upset as well. Her other hand squeezed his back just as gently. "Next time maybe we should think before we race into a fight, huh?"
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Cloud just looked at Tifa surprised he didn't get a scolding. Laying back down he rested his head on her lap and took her hand in his. It was easy to see he was shaking. Mainly from the shock and his injuries. "I...I'm sorry Tifa..." He said as he lay there resting on her. He squeezed her hand slightly and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:21 pm

Tifa didn't pay attention to the trio as they left. She only heard the latching of the door behind them. She slightly wondered what they would go off to do but the sight of Cloud in agony seemed to erase that simple though entirely. "Don't get up on my account." She said lightly, sitting on the edge of the bed beside him. "You had us worried for a while." Tifa looked curiously over at Cloud. "I'm glad your okay, for the most part."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Cloud looked at Tifa. Struggling he sat up. Every bit of movement cause pain to rip through his body. Yuffie nudged Tifa toward him and then led Marlene out. Pushing Vincent out she closed the door and Cloud was alone with Tifa now. He just looked at her expecting to be scolded. His head lowered and he didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Tifa hadn't been in sight when Cloud woke up. She had been waiting with the rest but after a while, she couldn't bare it. Instead she left for the bar and stared out the window in thought. What was going to happen to Cloud this time? The last fight he had and didn't come back victorious his nerves had been shattered. It wasn't like him but it happened every now and then. This would surely rattle his confidence. Tifa shoved loose locks of black hair behind her ear as Vincent made his way to the counter. "He's awake."

Tifa whirled her gaze at the shadow of Vincent. Her chair clattered to the floor as she sprang up. Tifa raced past Vincent and staggered into the room where Yuffie and Marlene were talking with Cloud. "Cloud..." Tifa's voice echoed softly from behind Yuffie. Vincent once again took his post in the doorway, arms crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:54 pm

"Let them go." Was all Kazunari said as the two avoided the bullets. After that the group seemed to have vanished. Cloud stirred what seemed like an eternity later to only hear voices echo around him. They sounded so far away. he could hear Marlene crying and Yuffie talking. "Hey I think he's coming around." Yuffie was heard saying and Cloud's eyes opened. Seeing Yuffie standing over him he winced in pain. "Cloud!!" Cried Marlene practically hugging him. He gasped out softly due to the pain and Yuffie said, "Easy girl. He's injured." Looking around he found himself laying in bed. "Cloud..." Said Yuffie her eyes watering up finally. "What... happened. My mind is so fuzzy. How did I get here..." Said Cloud. "You idiot! You don't remember!? You went after that jerk Kazunari or whatever he's called and he nearly killed you! The force of the impact opened all your wounds from before and you nearly bled to death!" Cried Yuffie.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Mae, Blair, Tifa and Vincent all stared, horrified, as Cloud went soaring into the metal. Vincent turned his gaze to Kazunari seconds before Cloud struck like a sledge hammer against the wall. His eyes were burning like the fires of hell. Already he did not like this group. Not because what just happened to Cloud but rather the fact they managed to bring back the ideals of Hojo. That man should have been killed years ago when he had the chance as a Turk.

Mae and Tifa both sucked in a sharp breath. Tifa was the first to run over to Cloud with Mae quick on her heels. "Lockhart, you grab him. Blair use your stupid Materia!" Called Mae as she drew her handgun for a precaution. Her dark oak brown eyes glared heatedly at the three men across the floor from them.

Blair fished into her black pants pocket. There were a few various sorts of Materia hidden in her pockets. Their cool sphere shaped slipped between her fingers, all resonating with a unusual warmth. Finally she drew on, cupped it in both hands, small curtains of purple light began to shimmer between her fingers. An echoing noise came from behind them as it approached it resembled hoofs clobbering against the floors of the building. A creamy white horse with six legs cleared the entire flight of stairs. It landed with a thunk just feet ahead of Blair and gang. Upon the horse was the golden mask wearing Odin with twisted horns upon his skull and his large broad sword in one hand. The horse reared with a loud grunt. The summon stood at least four times as tall as the rest of the gang; Odin's dark eyes glinting at Kazunari and his bone-heads.

However Odin did not strike. Instead he pulled the reigns of the horse toward the nearest wall with a large window gleaming to his left. With a kick of his heels the horse sped toward this wall. He raised his sword and swung vertically. The wall disintegrated into nothing more than a large hole into the pitch black night.

"Let's move!" Shouted Mae once Tifa had managed to throw Cloud on her back. Vincent began to fire at Kazunari, Hugo and Cain, aiming for their feet so they would not follow immediately.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:24 pm

"Oh crap I think I kicked poor Vinny!" Cried Yuffie loudly. They made it to the bottom floor only to be intercepted by Cain and Hugo. "Shit not good.." Said Yuffie. "Well well isn't this interesting. Not only have the hostages escaped but we have three little worms that snuck their way inside." Said Kazunari appearing behind Cain and Hugo. Hearing footsteps behind them.

Yuffie turned and saw Vincent run up with Cloud who tossed his helmet aside. Drawing his sword Cloud quickly shot forward past the group. Yuffie ran after Cloud after setting Marlene down. Running forward she kicked Hugo sending him skidding back. Cloud struck Cain and sent him flying back thanks to the usage of some Materia he had on him.

Going for Kazunari Cloud swung his sword down. Kazunari caught the blade with his hand. The sword suddenly shattered and Cloud was sent flying back so hard he slammed up against the metal wall with a clang. Leaving a huge dent into it. Landing on the ground he lay there on his side not moving. "Cloud!" Cried Marlene loudly as tears ran down her face. "Such a shame. And he's supposed to be the world's greatest hero? More like the world's greatest failure. Nothing but a failed experiment. I expected more from one of Hojo's former subjects." Said Kazunari as he lowered his hand.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:08 pm

Vincent rolled his orbs of pure blood. He had completely removed his helmet by now. It had been knocked around after his body slammed into the nearest wall. He cast it aside, letting it hit the floor with a rattle then chased after Cloud and gang. A part of him wasn't exactly sure he wanted to know what Cloud was talking about, yet the other half already knew.

Mae was running along side Tifa with Blair on her other side. Blair wasn't exactly running either. She seemed to simply skip down the long hallway and prance down the stairs as they jogged. After hearing Yuffie explain the situation Mae stumbled but caught herself in time. "What? You idiots." She huffed.

"Why are we the idiots?!" Scolded Tifa glancing from the corner of her eyes.

"That probably was Strife and Valentine." Mae stated while Blair howled with laughter. "Shut up Blair!"
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:14 am

"Shut up... and let's get them. Man what kind of shoes has Barret been getting Marlene? I sure won't be having any fun with Tifa for a while...." Groaned Cloud as they started chasing after the girls.

Meanwhile Yuffie followed after Tifa. She suddenly blinked when out of nowhere Alicia appeared at her side with Reno. Along with Mae and her partner. "Huh!? Why you guys here!" Said Yuffie as they sprinted down the flight of stairs together. Reno laughed and said, "That's classified there miss Ninja but where's Cloud and Vincent? We sent them your way." "You did? We never saw them. Some foot men let us out like fools and untied us. We beat the shit outta them and made our escape." Said Yuffie.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:10 pm

It had been ages since Tifa had felt so full of energy. Just like the old days when they had been locked up in the ShinRa building. Of course Yuffie and Marlene hadn't been there that time, but she was glad to have the girls with her now. Yuffie was more useful than she gave her credit for and Marlene was right in the game with them. She loved the rush of blood pumping through her body, the gentle feel of the air against her skin as she ran to no one really knew where. "Let's head down the stairs!"

Vincent inhaled violently, his lungs burning from lack of proper oxygen. Eventually air filled his chest. His vision had been blurry but he had noticed the girls running down the corridor, away from them. "Cloud," Heaved Vincent as he staggered to his feet. "That's why I don't wear others clothing.." He was pulling on Cloud.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Marlene quickly kicked both Cloud and Vincent right in between their legs making them both cry out and stay down a bit longer. "Nice shot girl! On my back!" Said Yuffie snatching Marlene and then once Marlene was on her back Yuffie sprinted after Tifa fast carrying the girl.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:00 pm

Vincent suddenly felt his body hit the hard wall behind him, gasping for the air that had been completely removed from his lungs by the sheer force of Yuffie's kick. He coughed while Tifa rose to her feet and just as swiftly grabbed Cloud by the shoulders and threw him down on her knee that was raising to greet his stomach. "C'mon we've gotta go now!" Exclaimed Tifa as she raced for the hall Vincent and Cloud had just came from. She waved for Marlene and Yuffie to follow in suit.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Yuffie grinned and whispered into Tifa's ear saying, "Come now. Was he man enough for you hm? I so want to know!" Yuffie suddenly perked up when two men appeared in front of their cell. Cloud figured it was just a simple lock. Which was a foolish mistake in their parts. Picking it he swung open the cell door and motioned Vincent to come in. "Now's our chance." Yuffie whispered to Tifa as as she watched as Marlene was untied. Marlene backed away fast and both Tifa and Yuffie were untied as well. Poor Vincent that moment got Yuffie foot slammed into his gut and Cloud flinched at the man went flying landing on his side.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Vincent placed the helmet over his head as carefully as possible. If he had been alone he would not have dared to put the helmet on. The man he retrieved it from didn't appear to be the cleanest man around. The helmet definitely agreed to this idea. But knowing Cloud, he was determined to save Tifa, Vincent put the helmet on after a few seconds.

Kazunari had passed them by without so much as a glance. Vincent also felt as if the man had a higher status in the building than the others they had encountered. He carefully examined Cloud from the corner of his eyes. It was evident that Cloud was struggling to go back and attack the man. But at last they reached the third floor.

"For the last time Yuffie, I'm not telling you how it was." Huffed the young Lockhart girl. They still hadn't gotten any where with getting themselves out.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:39 pm

"Oh shush and make sure you put on his helmet. They know our faces." Said Cloud as he too dragged the next guy behind a stone wall. Coming out in the uniform and putting the helmet on he then replaced his sword on his back and said, "Let's move." The two of them then made their way toward the biggest building in the center of the city. Infiltration was easy they got in quite quickly and walked down the halls. Following the map Cloud walked up the steps. He quickly rolled it up and tucked it under his arm though when he heard footsteps. Kazunari himself was coming down the steps oblivious to who Cloud and Vincent were he just walked passed them and Cloud had a feeling he had to be the one in charge. He was holding back the urge to attack him. Finally Kazunari disappeared out of sight and Cloud sighed in relief as they made it to the third floor.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:32 pm

It was no problem at all in fact. With a little tinkering of his gun, all he had left to do was aim and shoot. The shots rang out silently, one by one the two men collapsed on themselves. Why Cloud had any sort of doubt was beyond him. With that taken care of Vincent moved ahead. He grabbed the closest of the two by the arms and drug him behind a large metal sheet of some sort. Probably once a wall of Midgar.

Seconds later Vincent returned with the uniform on, his hair strangely pulled back and out of his face. It would have been too obvious to keep the crimson band around his cranium; instead it was jammed into his pants pocket. For once since he met Cloud, Vincent's entire face was shown in the light. His angled jaw and just how youthful he appeared. However his remarkable ruby hues stared into the darkness, piercing the shadows with an almost embarrassed look. "...This feels ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:26 pm

"Eighth floor of the building it seems. We're going to have to steal some uniforms is what I'm thinking." Said Cloud. He looked up suddenly seeing two men wearing phantom uniforms suddenly scouting the area. Grabbing Vincent and hiding he said, "Figures this place is crawling with em. Think you can take those two out quietly Vincent?"
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:23 pm

"Bon voyage!" Exclaimed Blair as Vincent and Cloud revealed their backs to them and began to march into the ruins. Mae gave Blair a curious glance over her shoulder. Blair was just strange.

Vincent had already taken Cerberus out of his holster at his waist as they crept up to the darken ruins of Midgar. He wasn't surprise someone built a base here. Shinra had tunnels all over beneath the ground. Well below any the people knew about. Vincent had marched through them once in his life and shut the entire place down. He should have known to completely and utterly destroy what was left. If the hive is still connected, the wasps return. Apparently this little statement held true. "So where are they being held?"
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:17 pm

"Alright lets make this quick and simple. You two Cloud Vincent you're on your own the moment we get into the building. Rude's going to be staying by the chopper. You got one hour to get in and get out cause we ain't going to stick around to get ourselves killed waiting for you." Said Reno. "Don't you worry about us. We'll find our own way back home. Last thing we need is to owe a moron like you a favor." Said Cloud. "Let's go Vincent whatever they're going in there for ain't our business." Said Cloud studying the blue prints of the place as he walked off. "Fine then good luck getting out alive then." Said Reno. "I know these ruins off the back of my hand. They won't find us." Said Cloud as he went down the beaten path.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:10 pm

The woman with ink black hair sighed heavily. Of course they frisked them. Someone did their homework. She hung her head for a minute. Locks of feathery hair fluttered around her cheeks and brow. Her dark chocolate eyes were staring thoughtfully at nothing in particular. The ties around her wrists stung at her flesh. If she struggled, which she knew would be pointless for now, she was certain the bonds would start cutting into her skin. "I'm sure Cloud and Vincent are already hatching a plan to bust us out."

Outside the dark ruins Mae Revell and her partner Blair Mason, were both glancing at their cellphones for the exact time. Mae, her light brown hair weaving in the brisk wind, sighed audibly. It had been a while since she had been called out for a mission besides digging up paper work from various places. She didn't mind getting out now and then but she just hated meeting up with Reno. He had been a jerk to her from the very beginning. Blair on the other hand, with her maroon colored hair tied back in black ribbons and her frameless glasses gleaming with the light of her phone, seemed eager to meet up with the one and only Cloud Strife. Oh and Vincent Valentine as well. They were names both knew fairly well after the accident with Sephiroth.

The echoing of blades spiraling in the air gave Mae a reason to straighten up. She watched the helicopter set down a few yards away and produce a man clad in red and black leather and another with hair as spiky and blond as a chocobo. Mae and Blair both wandered closer. "It's about time." Mae huffed impatiently.

"More Turks. I should have guessed." Vincent said lowly as he eyed the two girls. What exactly was Reno planning here?
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Yuffie squirmed where she sat. "Oh they did not not strip me and take my knives! I had one stuffed in my bra aside from the ones I carried. And there's no way anyone would know unless they actually took my top off! They actually frisked me and took it!" Screamed Yuffie pissed.

Cloud took his noodles and quietly ate. The door swung open and Reno came walking in along with Alicia once again following behind him. Reaching out Cloud caught a rolled up poster and Reno said, "Time to move. We're going to fly half way and stop at the outside of the city then go on foot from there. So let's get moving. Your information is in that map I just tossed you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

FF7(Private)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next