Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
FF7(Private) - Page 8 A60b98de

FF7(Private) - Page 8 Fefb5f07

FF7(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AnnaleeWalker

Female
Number of posts : 4821
Registration date : 2010-06-30

FF7(Private) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:56 pm

"Oh he's fine he's actually home for a change. I told him I was coming over to visit so he said to tell you hi Tifa." Said Marlene with a smile. Cloud rubbed her head and said, "Well we missed seeing you Marlene. How's Denzel by the way?" "He's fine he decided to stay back and finish his homework. I already got mine done." Said Marlene hugging Cloud again. Cloud smiled and looked at Tifa saying, "Hey Tifa I know you just fed me and all but why don't we take Marlene out and treat her to something? I can eat some more too." "Did something happen?" Asked Marlene looking at the two. "No why would you say that?" Asked Cloud. "Because you're actually going to spend some time with Tifa and me? Do you have a fever?" Asked Marlene.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female
Number of posts : 2780
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Tifa laughed as Cloud snagged her, dropping the dirty spatula in the small sink full of translucent bubbles. "Cloud~!" She chuckled beneath his kiss. Suddenly the bell jingled once more, Cloud instantly pulling away from her. Tifa composed herself and readjusted her clothing. "Hey there Pumpkin." She smiled warmly at Marlene. Since the girl started school she didn't see her as much, as well as Denzel. She was glad the two had become such close friends in such a short amount of time. "How's your dad?" Questioned Tifa, simply curious if Barret had returned from working out by the Golden Saucer yet. She hadn't talked to him in a while since he was often very busy with work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nasuko-Moxington/317294321624044
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Tifa was suddenly snatched away from the sink. Cloud had finished his meal and had his arms around her waist saying, "I can't get mad at you Tifa. But I can get you worked up and not give you the satisfaction of having it." He then kissed her neck. Hearing the door open he quickly let go and pulled away knowing it couldn't be Yuffie since she wasn't with Vincent. Seeing Marlene run in she looked excited as she saw Cloud. Running over she practically tackled him saying, "Cloud you're home!" Cloud fell back against the wall slightly as Marlene tackled him. He smiled and rubbed her head saying, "Long time no see Marlene. Where have you been?" "Home and school. Denzel's been staying with us for a while too. But how long you been home? You should have called at least." Said Marlene. "Sorry it must have slipped my mind." Said Cloud. "That's the same excuse you use all the time Cloud. I mean come on at least say something new for a change." Said Marlene. "Uh okay my cellphone ran out of minutes then?" Said Cloud. Marlene laughed saying, "Now that I can believe."
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Tifa quirked a brow at his sneeze but resisted the urge to say anything. If he wanted to catch a cold then by all means, let him get sick. She wasn't about to argue and ruin a perfectly good day alone with Cloud. She slid him the plate of grilled cheese, a favorite recipe of Aerith's when she was still alive. A part of Tifa had always imagined Cloud and Aerith being a couple until that day she died. Tifa never truly got over that day and thought about it constantly. "Your hair looks like a chocobo, but I don't say it looks funny." Tifa retorted with a grin. She was already cleaning the pan and spatula in the sink while Cloud was enjoying his meal.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Cloud rolled his eyes and said, "I'm already dry Tifa. Why change?" He suddenly sneezed loudly. He sighed and said, "Don't start fussing over me now. It was just a little itch that made me sneeze." Once he was given his food he poked at it hesitantly but finally just took a bite out of his grilled cheese sandwich. "Looks funny but tastes fine." He said with a smile. He was always hesitant about Tifa's cooking. But even though it came out looking funny it still tasted great every time. He finished up and said, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Tifa frowned, one thing she always scolded him for was not eating while on his deliveries. That and being reckless on his bike. "I'm going to start making you little lunches from now on." She teased before walking over to the fridge. To be honest, everyone in the group would recall Tifa wasn't much of a cook. Cooking skills weren't on her to-do list while she was younger and it just never caught on. It was thanks to Aerith that Tifa knew what few recipes she knew now. They were basic but always delicious. After fishing out a small block of cheese and a loaf of bread from the cupboard she looked at Cloud again. He did have awful luck. "Maybe you should go change into something else so you don't get sick. That would be sort of funny though. You taking time off just as you come down with a cold." She giggled while fetching a pan and turning the stove on. Before long she had what resembled two grilled cheese sandwiches sizzling on the hot cast iron.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Cloud smiled and said, "Very much so. I haven't eaten for a couple days to be honest. If you want make me up whatever is easier on you that's fine. And my trip was alright I suppose. I got caught in small rain shower half way on my way back. My luck of course. I just hope I don't get sick even though I'm dried off now."
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Tifa smiled at Cloud and Yuffie. It was a relief to see Yuffie had already managed to get over Cloud for the most part. She was also glad that Yuffie was becoming rather fascinated with Vincent within the last day. It was good for Vincent to get out now and then instead of acting the role of the lone wolf alongside Cloud. "Welcome back." Chirped Tifa as she wiped her hands off on her black shorts. She also wore a black tank surprisingly making her seem a bit paler than usual.

Vincent wasn't too sure about heading out with Yuffie again. That was why he had bothered to come back to the bar for a glass of water. He wasn't much of a big spender. However he sighed loudly against the red fabric of his cloak and was drug away like a puppy on a leash.

Once the duo were out the door Tifa smiled again at Cloud, kissing him back. "Some time off, huh? That's great." It was unlike Cloud to take time off but Tifa was happy knowing he would be sticking around for a while now. "How was your trip? Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:11 pm

As Cloud came in with Yuffie chattering his ear off. He smiled at Tifa and Yuffie said, "Oh Vinny I want more ice cream. Come on I'm hungry you got to feed me unless Tifa plans on feeding me. But I think we should leave her and Cloud alone." "That's new considering you were just chattering my ear off there. Where do you get your energy from?" Asked Cloud. "Beats me. But come on now!" Said Yuffie dragging Vincent out after snatching the glass out of his hand. The two of them were gone before Vincent had a chance to react and the bar door closed. Cloud just smiled at Tifa and said, "I'm home like I said I'd be. No more deliveries for a few days. I'm taking some time off." He walked over and kissed Tifa before he sat down.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:00 pm

For the most part Tifa had been by herself tending to the bar, double checking the amount of liquor and what was left in the fridge. She had a skip to her steps while she swept the floor. The small golden bell above the door rattled only once before Cloud returned. Tifa peeked over the counter which had been glossed to a perfect shine for the sixth time already. Again it had been Vincent. "Hey," Tifa greeted him with a warm smile before continuing to put the clean glasses away beneath the bar. "Cloud left early this morning. He should be back soon."

Vincent sighed audibly, not at Tifa but the fact that yet again Cloud had managed to elude him. For a few minutes, lost in the silence between them, Vincent stood somberly in the door as a statue did. When he did finally approach Tifa Vincent took slow strides. "So Cloud finally did it, huh?" Inquired Vincent in an almost flat voice. As if he had been waiting decades for it to occur.

Tifa blushed but grinned at the man. "Yeah." He then sat at the counter once more, taking the same spot he had yesterday afternoon. "Water?" Vincent nodded and received the frosty mug of clear liquid gratefully. Tifa was about to ask Vincent what he managed to do with Yuffie yesterday but was hushed by the sound of Yuffie's chattering voice.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:41 am

By late afternoon Cloud did return. He was calling up Yuffie as Tifa wanted him to while riding through Edge. But feeling someone land on the bike behind him he felt Yuffie's arms around his waist. She had a big goofy grin. Cloud put his phone away after sending Tifa a text saying he was almost home. "Yuffie I'm sorry." Said Cloud. "Naw it's fine besides I knew you had it for her. So how was she last night? Come on now I know you two did it." Said Yuffie with a grin as she played with Cloud's spiky hair. "Perfect in every way if you really want to know." Said Cloud as they pulled up to 7th Heaven. Yuffie hopped off Cloud's bike and walked into the bar with him. "Well Vinny treated me to ice cream yesterday. I just love sweets you know so it helped me cheer up quite fast." Said Yuffie. She chattered on and on as usual while Cloud listened to her.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:52 am

It had been a long time since she had slept so peacefully. She did not wake as Cloud stirred, got out of bed and even got dressed. Instead she was happily dreaming of the fond memories she had with Cloud Strife and their adventures together, good and bad. They had come a long way since defeating Sephiroth and even Cloud seemed to change.

When Tifa did wake up she shifted until her arm reached where Cloud had been sleeping. The spot was empty however. Immediately she shot up and looked around. His clothing was gone as well as his shoes. She sighed as if it had all been a dream. A fantasy of hers she wished would come true. It was a few seconds longer before Tifa crawled out of bed and fishing for her own clothing in the process but as she rose to her feet she noticed a piece of paper. Cloud's writing was scrawled across the face of the sheet. "Oh Cloud," She muttered with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:40 am

When morning came Cloud got up. Stroking Tifa's head lightly while she slept he left the note he had written by her and headed on out after getting dressed. The note said he'd be back late afternoon or possibly evening at the worst. And to call him if anything came up.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:31 am

It was strange that Cloud actually dismissed something that seemed rather important yet Tifa didn't breath too much into it. Instead she leaned into Cloud with a blushing smile. With her right hand she gently brought Cloud away from her neck so she could bring her own lips onto his. She wrapped her arms around Cloud's neck, her finger tips tickling the nape of his neck as they kissed.

Vincent was actually impressed. Yuffie, despite her thin and frail figure, actually devoured the whole bowl to herself in a matter of minutes. He hoped it hit the spot since his wallet seemed a little vacant now. Instead of pressing the issue he nodded before responding. "You are welcome."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:22 am

Cloud smiled and pulled her over saying, "Forget him and focus on us right now." She then was puled back in his arms and he kissed her neck again this time his hand trailing down her side slowly.

Finishing off the ice cream Yuffie smiled and said, "Thanks Vinny that hit the spot."
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:15 am

His touch on her neck tickled, leaving her softly laughing. She had no idea Cloud could be so...well cute. It was unlike him but a change for the better she believed. Instead of giving in to the delightful kisses Tifa took a step back before addressing a more serious matter. She would have loved to wait until later but it was eating her inside. "What do you think of this Phantom thing Reno was talking about? Think it's a dud?"

Vincent saw just how much Yuffie decided she needed to feel better, he mentally sighed deeply. He should not have caved so easily. If it had been anyone else he was sure he wouldn't have even noticed them. But Yuffie upset was an all around pain and more often than not, not very useful in a fight. Not that there would be a fight any time soon but it was better safe then sorry. He paid for her ice cream, almost emptying his pockets already, then took a seat at the table Yuffie was currently stuffing her face full of frozen goodness. "....."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:06 am

Cloud smiled and kissed Tifa's neck softly and smiled saying, "Okay I'll give her a couple hours at most then call her." He hugged her close and kissed her neck again.

Yuffie on the other hand picked at least sixteen different flavors. So she had a big bowl as she sat there eating it down. She seemed to lighten up with every bite she took.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:59 am

Tifa felt her heart skip with Cloud's arms around her once more. "You're right, as usual. Yuffie should be fine." She leaned gently into him. She was glad Vincent had been there though to at least make sure she was really alright. He didn't even need to announce that he would keep an eye on her. Tifa just simply knew. After all, he had come so far just to see Cloud. He wouldn't let her get too far without checking back first. She turned to face Cloud then. "That would be nice if you did call her though. Just in case." Tifa smiled, nuzzling her head in the nook of Cloud's shoulder and neck.

Vincent stopped mid step as Yuffie howled at him. "I wasn't stalking." He muttered before approaching the girl. Vincent wasn't much of a talker but did not argue with Yuffie about ice cream. Instead he simply lead the way to the nearest parlor in Edge. The shop was crammed pack with small windows that looked into the freezers where barrels of ice cream were kept. They were a rainbow of colors. Vincent didn't bother looking though and instead waited for Yuffie to choose her flavor.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:48 am

"I'm sorry... I should have told her. I mean I didn't want to risk it. I feel bad now." Said Cloud softly. He then walked over and placed his hands arms around Tifa saying, "Try not to fret too much on it. If we know anything about Yuffie she always bounces back to being happy very quickly. I'll call her later and apologize if that makes you feel better."

Yuffie continued walking knowing the whole time Vincent was following her. Stopping she just looked at him and said, "Don't just stalk me. You may as well treat me to ice cream or something Vinny. I need something sweet to help me feel better."
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:39 am

Coal black hair fluttered like butterflies in the summer breeze as Yuffie quickly passed Vincent in the doorway. Ruby eyes flickered to Tifa who also seemed upset now. He had a good idea what was going on. He didn't need to pry on Tifa and Cloud. Instead he backed away and strolled after Yuffie. He would not dare say anything to her, if she knew he was following her she would probably try to lose him. Instead he just watched silently as she kept walking.

Tifa hung her head a bit with the palm of her left hand against her forehead. "I had no idea she was that crazy for you, Cloud." She uttered beneath the sheets of ebony hair that had fallen over her face.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:32 am

Yuffie's eyes just watered up. "No you go be with Cloud. I'm happy for you Tifa. Honestly I am I mean he could have just told me he liked you then I wouldn't have been calling him so much. Ill be back later. I need to go clear my head." Said Yuffie smiling at her as she wiped away a few tears. She then walked past Vincent and out of the bar.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:22 am

Tifa immediately pulled away from Cloud as Yuffie burst into the bar. It had taken her by surprise. She dropped her arms from Cloud's shoulders and stared at the young ninja. They had been close to friends for a while now and seeing her like this was just upsetting. "Yuffie," She bit the bottom of her lip before walking over to her. "You don't have to go. We can still hang out." Though a part of her knew that Yuffie wanted to hang out with Cloud, not so much the two of them.

Vincent darkened the doorway of the bar but dared not enter. All he had seen was Yuffie and Tifa walking over to her. Something happened while he was trying desperately to breath again.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Cloud just pulled her in another hug and kissed her again. The doors suddenly slammed open and Yuffie who had managed to some how by a miracle get away from Vincent came running in. "Cloud you better te-" She started to yell but cut off and just went quiet when she saw the two of them kissing. Cloud pulled away from Tifa and looked at Yuffie. Her head lowered and she realized what was going on. "I...I better get back to Wutai now..." Said Yuffie turning and walking out.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Vincent's hand held sturdy though against her writhing and flailing. For being as thin and lanky as he appeared he was rather strong. Perhaps it was the Materia that kept him alive for so many years that made him a bit stronger than most. "Don't bother them." Vincent stated dryly.

As Cloud approached Tifa felt her cheeks turn a blossom pink. What exactly was going to happen was beyond her however the distance was very unlike him. Already dazed she was shocked when he pulled her tight and placed his lips on hers. The light pink hue flared into a tomato red blush. He pulled away leaving her breathless. "Cloud," She paused, her heart pounding in her ears. Light brown eyes stared into his dusky blue orbs. She smiled and said; "You know I can't say no." Tifa giggled, lightly placing her own hands on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:34 pm

"NOOOO lemme go!!" Whined Yuffie as she struggled against Vincent.

Cloud just took the glass and drank it down. Setting it down he said, "I just want to apologize for not being around as much as you want me too Tifa. Like I said my business has really picked up. I'm making good money and I'm putting money away in case it's ever needed." Walking over to her. Before she could react he suddenly has his am around her waist and kissed her deeply. Pulling away he said, "I love you Tifa. I mean I've always loved you. I just haven't had a chance to really tell you how much you mean to me. There isn't a day when I don't think of you when I'm out on the road. I know I never answer my phone calls and I can be a real pain. But you think you can give me a chance?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

FF7(Private)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next