Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 A60b98de

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 Fefb5f07

Selfish Journey-another path(private.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female
Number of posts : 1663
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 MeikoBlood
I don't want to forget this...

Meiko frowned at San's comment. How could he have no doubts that she would lose? And then at his mentioned of the gang of guys from earlier coming towards them, Meiko's golden hues narrowed. "Are you scared of them?" She asked, teasing him gently. "Don't worry, San. I'm sure I can protect you from the big bad wolves." Meiko laughed quietly, but noticing the look on his face, she sighed gently. "Fine, we'll get going." She slipped her arm through his, leading him outside with their arms entwined together. "Let's head back to the hotel for a bite to eat. We've both had a long day, I'd say." She turned her face up, smiling up at him. Their faces were only inches apart, the tip of their noses almost brushing each others.

Because my life with you is beautiful
Back to top Go down
https://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male
Number of posts : 3007
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 Anime28

Zero released a sigh. "So i guess tomorrow we will have the gem. And then we can enjoy the rest of the festival for your birthday." He smiled. He spoke as if there was no way she would lose. "Well then i guess we should find something to eat. The last thing we would want would be for you to pass out on stage from a lack of nourishment." He smiled. "So, what is it taht you feel like eating?"

His nose suddenly picked up a familiar scent. "It's those guys they are coming close. We should get out of here quick." He said not wanting to cause a big commotion.
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Meiko smiled brightly towards the receptionists. "Hi, my name is Meiko. I'd like to sign up for the swim suit contest." She waited a beat, then as the woman handed her a slip up paper, Meiko grabbed a pen from the desktop. "Just my signature here?" She asked the receptionist, who nodded. Meiko glanced down at the paper, a long list of other women and girls who had signed up for the contest to win the gem. She frowned, knowing she probably wouldn't win. She placed the pen down for a moment while she contemplated.
Meiko was suddenly feeling doubtful. How could she win a contest like this? One that judged your body and curves, something that Meiko didn't believe she had. She hid her curves under a kimono and ribbon. Would she be able to prance around in a bathing suit in front of a crowd of people, who would then judge her? If she lost, she'd feel utterly useless. Picking the pen back up, Meiko scrawled her name on the sheet of paper. The receptionist told her the contest was tomorrow at noon, and she dismissed her and Zero.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:21 pm

The man looked rather dissapointed. He sighed. "Ok, I understand." He watched as she walked away. That boy looked familiar. He shook the thought from his mind. "Oh, well."

He looked at her surprised. "Make your own? Can you really do that? That's pretty cool. I had no idea. But i still stand by what i said you don't have to do this so if you ever feel like backing out." Howver having known her for even this short time she didn't seem like the type to back out after she'd already made a decision. After following the directions they ended up at a large home looking place. They both entered a receptionest greeted them both. "What can i help you with?"
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:42 pm

Meiko lifted a slender brow when the man said any article of clothing would diminish her beauty. She surely wouldn't walk around naked, or in a skimpy bikini. She waited as he slipped away for a second to bring out a purple bikini with a star on it, adding a nice touch that would compliment her eyes. She took the bikini from his hands, feeling the material and smiling. She was going to make the suit herself, with her fairy magic. This gave her a good image though, and she'd keep the picture in mind. "I've got something similar to this already." She handed it back to him with a steady smile. Meiko took the slip of directions and placed it into a pouch. "Thank you Sir. Have a wonderful day." She slipped out of the store with Zero, smiling and pulling out the directions. "I'll sign up for this, and make my own swimming suit." She nodded, although she would use the same design as the one the man had had. But so he wouldn't think she'd stolen it, she'd make sure it was a deep red instead of the royal purple.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:11 pm

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 Anime28-1The man took a step back. He looked up, and down Meiko's fram to tell you the truth anything you wore would only deminish your beauty. 'i'm sure you think that.' Zero thought to himself. The man saw Zero's untrusting glare. He paid it no mind. He smiled. "Actually i have something i thing that is just perfect for you." He went into the back room coming back with a bikini. It was a deep purple with a small gold star on the front of the top. "So what do you think?" Zero looked at the suit. It was a bikini, but it wasn't as revealing as he'd thought. He imgained Meiko in it. He blushed. "Um, i'll wait outside.", " You can sign up at the festival headquarters planning comittee." He wrote down the directions. "It's not far. And as far as the bikini if you like it, and you'll mention my shop. ( kurubiki's general store.) Then i'll only charge you one piece of silver. That's fair right?"
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:20 pm

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 Meikopretty

Meiko turned towards Zero, staring him directly in the eyes, her vivid golden hues sharp. "You're right. It would be inappropriate if you asked me to do this. But you didn't, and you won't. So I'm volunteering, and I'm insisting." Her eyes softened into a creamy honey color, and she turned back to the man who ran the store. "So how do I sign up? When is the contest?" She asked, wondering what sort of swim suit she would have to wear, and how long the contest would be. At the mention of fireworks, Meiko clasped her hands together, excitement flashing in her eyes. "Oh!" She exclaimed, a cheerful smile claiming her lips. "I love fireworks!" Meiko leaned towards the man, trying to seek advice as to what she should wear. "In your opinion, what do you think would look best on me for a swim suit? Something red, or maybe a golden brown?" She fluttered her eyes at him, tossing her loose strands of hair over her shoulder.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 Anime28-1

Zero looked to her. He couldn't allow Meiko to do something like that. "I can't ask you to do something like that. There'll be a ton of men ogling you. I can find another way i won't let you do something like that." He almost sounded like a jealous boyfriend.

The man shot Zero a strange look hearing him say he'd find another way. He however hearing Meiko turned to her clapped, and laughed. "Yes the festival is massive. There are tons of games, and lot of people. A lot of people come around for it. Not to mention There is a big firework type event at the end. It's really a site to behold."
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:38 pm

The gem must have been very important to him to risk his life to have the gem. She thought about her memories, and how each day she thought she'd give her life, if only for a glimpse back at her memories. They went to the shop that held the gem inside, and Meiko watched in shock as the man said it was the prize of the ladies swim suit contest. She frowned when he eyed her, and she glanced over at Zero.
"I'll do it." She smiled sweetly back up at the man. "So where can I sign up? When's the contest and what kind of swim suits will be worn?" Meiko lifted her fingers, running them through the loose strands in her tied back and braided hair. "Yeah, that is my birthday. What's going on in the festival?" She wondered. "Anything fun? "

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:37 pm

He let out a gentle sigh. He was sure she couldn't understand. "I'd rather be dead if i couldn't possess this item." he quited down quite a bit after say responding. But to break the silence he asked her about her birthday plans. "Relaxing...Hm...i guess that would be nice, but come on it's your birthday those aren't plans." He grinned. "If we are going to travel together we have to celebrate it in someway. I know i'm happy you were born. I'd be dead by now if not for the fact. He laughed. He hadn't given much thought to the contest. "I hope it's nothing stupid." After a while he decided that it was probably ok to go out now. "Well i think it's been enough time we can go check." They walked through the town. He was still on gaurd. But there didnt' seem to be any distubances. Finally they stumbled upon a small shop. It was owned by a rather older gentleman there on the top shelf rest the gem. The man seemed to be eyeing Meiko. "I am here to enter the contest to win that gem." The man scoughed. "You can't enter stupid don't you know anything. This rare gem is first prize for the annual swim suit contest winner at the town festival. Women only." He eye'd Meiko. "However i think she would have a very good chane of winning."
Zero looked to Meiko. He couldn't possibly ask her to do that. He would have to come back to still it. "When is the festival?" Zero asked. "(same day as Meiko's brithday) " The man said. "Isn't that your B-day?" He asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:51 pm

He'd barely given her enough information, but it was more then she'd gotten out of him so far. When he said he was willing to give his life for the item, she rose a trimmed dark brow. "What's the point in giving your life for the item if you can't possess it when you're dead?" She asked, tilting her head to the side in question. She shrugged, seeing that he clearly didn't wish to talk about the subject anymore. He surprised her with his question, and it took her a few moments to answer. They had arrived in the lobby, sitting in one of the dimly lit corners in a small chair. "I'm not sure really. Just sort of.... relaxing would be nice." She smiled slightly, trying not to think of her brother at the moment. He would certainly spoil her birthday. "So what's the contest to win the prize? I wonder what it is you'll have to do..."

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:16 pm

He chuckled. "And i suppose you'll be the one to supervise me? talk about the blind leading the blind." He was surprised by her request to join him. He was glad at least she wasn't mad about him leaving. When she asked what was so important. He didn't answer right away. His content smile turned into an obvious forced smile. "It...It's actually something from my brother, Actually more than anything that's what is important for me to get." He looked at his sword. "This is merely a weapon, but that item...i'd be willing to trade my life for that item." He said with intensity. He looked up at the clock then back to her. He didn't want to talk anylonger about his problems. When he turned to her after looking at the clock it was with that content smile. "So, for you Birthday what is it we should do?"
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:51 pm

Meiko smiled delightfully back at Zero, turnign around to gaze at him a bit longer then she should have. She waited for him to cease rambling before she answered. "Yeah, I think i'll definitely come with you." She grinned at him, her white teeth glisdtening under the dim lights. "You need supervision." Meiko laughed quietly, tossing her head back slightly before quieting and smiling. "Hmm... Is it okay if i join you in the lobby? All the excitement sort of just... wound me up." She shrugged lightly, following casually behind him to the lobby downstairs. "So, Zero, what's the prize on the poster mean to you? What was it...?" She paused, then glanced up at him. "I didn't quite catch what it was..."

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:20 pm

Zero looked at her it was strange. His eye's cried out thank you a million times. "Thank you Meiko..." He didn't know what else to say. He couldn't be any more grateful. He never thought he'd meet such a kind person in all of his travels, and so pretty, and powerful." He looked at her as she walked away. He thought he was caught staring when she turned to look at him. "Oh i memorized the address, but we should lay low for a while before we head out. I...goo...I mean if your not to busy would you like to come with me. I mean i'm not going to do anything rash. That's why i'm going to wait for a while cause i'd hate to run into those bandits looking for me." He smiled. "You should get some rest, and again thanks. I'm just going to hang out in the lobby for a while."
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:44 pm

Meiko tilted her head as she stared at him. "The other thing you need?" She wondered aloud, trying to remember what was on the poster. She couldn't remember the details, just the way it caught Zero's eye. "Don't start hiding things from me, Zero." She said, her tone was gentle, and her voice was sweet. She didn't like being angry, so she decided to let it go. She wanted to dance actually, cause she was right. She just knew he was gonna seek them on his own. "I'm here for you, okay? And I'll keep being here for you, even if you don't admit you need my help." She smiled, then started up the stairs to the floor their rooms were on. "So what is the other thing you need? And what did the poster have to do with it?" She asked, glancing into the hallway before walking down it towards their rooms. "I'll help you get it back if I can."

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:32 pm

Zero hadn't expected to have his own questions concerns, and comments turned on him so effortlessly. As she began to barrage him with questions. He was stuck by how she was the one upset. And to top it off she was more upset at him than he was at her. He didn't really understand how that was possible as he tried to answer the questions.
"Ah...well i was resting at first, but i couldn't sleep. So i tought i'd go out for a walk around the town, and that's wehen i ran into the men. I couldn't just do nothign so i confronted them. And looked i got my sword he said triumphantly, and we both got away safe so neither of us should be mad, and i found out where the other thing i need is." He couldn't understand how he was now on the defensive, but he knew hed' better keep it up. "i'm sorry though i didn't mean to worry you." For some reason that felt weird rolling from his tongue he couldn't possibly be that important to her yet.
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:50 pm

Meiko had barely caught glimpse of the poster, but noticed the way it made him stop in his tracks. Then he was quick to pull her along to the Inn they were residing in. When they got there, she tried to avoid his eyes. She knew it wouldn't take him long to remember that she was supposed to be asleep. When he finally turned to her and asked, she smiled hesitantly, waiting a moment before her confidence kicked in and she nodded firmly.
"Of course I did." She narrowed her blue hues, turning the questions back at him. "Weren't you supposed to be resting? Why did you think to run off alone, and by yourself? If you didn't want me mixed up, you could have told me to stay on the look out until, or IF I was needed." She shoved a finger into his chest. "Don't get all high and mighty on me, Zero. It was obvious you needed help, thank goodness I did follow!" She declared, throwing her arms into the air with exasperation.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:34 pm

As she shoved the leader Zero grabbed his sword from off of his back. He was pulled along as he looked at his blade. He was lucky there was no blood on it meaning that the foul thief hadn't used it to end anyone's life. He smiled continently as they made there way through the crowd. The bandits didn't seem to be chasing them so they were ok for the time being. Suddenly something caught his eye. He stopped suddenly, and grabbed a hold of Meiko. There on the wall was a poster...And in the poster was the black diamond. The bandits must've sold it, and taken the profit. He took a better look at the poster. There was some battle. It seemed to be the grand prize to whoever could beat some giant monster in a colliseum like setting. He looked at Hitori. As she asked him why he stopped. He shook his head. "I just thought i saw something. We should get back to the room." As they reached the hotel it occured to him that he'd been followed. "Hey...i mean it could be just coincidence...but did you follow me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:33 am

She slipped into the crowd, weaving in and out of the bodies as she followed her cloaked friend. She had a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach that he was going to need her again. Meiko lost sight of him, and hissed under her breath. She closed her eyes and followed his scent; although there was hardly any of it left. She dodged a few more bodies, then spotted him heading into a restaurant not far off. It seemed it didn't take him long to find trouble...

Ducking under the window, she barely made it to the doorway when she seen the four men crowding around him. She spotted the leader immediately, but because of all the commotion, she had no direct attack at him. Meiko had to wait until he stood up, and then she dove in through the doorway, a passageway open as she grabbed him around the waist, tackling him to the ground. With a tug, she pulled him up with her, pointing a deadly finger at his forehead. She turned, glaring at the men. There was no way she could take all five of them on and still manage to keep Zero alive.

This was what she had come to; negotiating. She sighed, then glared at the four men. "Drop him, or I'll burn a hole the size of a boulder through your leader's head." Meiko eyes were seriously, and deadly. Two of the men loosened their grip, but the leader bellowed, "Kill him! She ain't gonna do shit!" Meiko lowered her finger, knowing she couldn't lose her only bargaining tool. A laser of fire zipped out of her fingertip, it burned a hole through the mans wrist. He screamed in agony, his eyes clenching shut as he tried to wrench free of her unbreaking grasp. He nodded frantically, "Freeee him! LET HIM GO!" He shouted. The men obeyed, shoving Zero behind them and looking at Meiko with worry. Meiko dragged the leader with her to the door, making sure Zero was behind her safely every step of the way, and shoved the leader in front of her, pushing her way out the door, her fingers tight around Zero's wrist as they ran through the gathering crowd.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 am

zero,anime cross,moonlight,anime boy,anime male,anime

Zero was a little uspet that she wouldn't let him pay for her after all she'd done for him. But he'd find someway to pay her back for the room. But for the time being it was imperative that he get her into her room for sleep. There rooms were only two doors down from each other. Zero nodded with a smile as she suggested he sleep well. He slipped into his room. He waited a good ten minutes before he stretched his head out of the door frame to look around. He walked casually back down the stairs to the first floor. He looked back at her room to make sure she wasn't stepping out of her room. She might realize what he was doing.

After he confirmed that she hadn't he slipped into the busy streets his hood still up. It took a solid hour before he gathered the information that they gang was now in the high class district causing havoc at a restauant. As he found them the leader held his sword on his back. He seemed to be laughing at what his four corhots were doing. "Evil people." The leader turned around quickly. He remembered him immeadiately it was thanks to him they could get away with this paying people off, and living it up in this town.

"You have something that belongs to me....i don't care for the money. Just give me my sword, and the gem you stole." The leader didn't say anything. The four like before surrounded him. He was so focused on the leader that he didn't notice. He looked around him. He couldn't use his power, since they got a good look at his face last time they might try to turn him in. He was able to dodge a few attacks. But it didn't take long for them to restrain him. THe leader sighed, and got up. He unlatched the sword from his back. "I guess this time we'll kill you. I'm not sure how you survived last time but..."
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:56 am

In no time, they were at the town. She took note that he tossed his hood up. Was he still hiding from the bandits? Did he think they would flee if they seen him? She looked away, spotting the Inn he was talking about. To put on a show, she feigned a quiet yawn, rolling her shoulders to stretch a bit. "Hmm... That Inn should work fine. But..." She paused, glancing away from him. "I'm not going to let you pay for my room." She moved to the side as a few villagers passed her. Meiko dug into her kimono pocket and rubbed the tip of her fingers together, making the fake money like she had done a few days ago. She pulled out a few coins and smiled at Zero. "I've got a bit of change left over, enough to pay for a room for a night or two." She moved towards the Inn, waiting for Zero. A few moments later, they both had paid for their rooms and Meiko was walking to her own room, peeking her head to make sure her room had a window, which it did, before turning around to smile at him. "I'll meet you down in the dining room in a few hours. Sleep well." She shut her room door behind her, waited a few minutes, and then she peeked out of the window, she spotted Zero heading off through the crowd and jumped out of the window, following behind him slyly.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:10 pm

Zero smiled as they gathered their things. He was hoping she'd actually want to get some real rest on the bed. If not that he was going to have to figure something else out. They set out a little later than normal since they were close enough to their destination they wouldn't need to stop to have lunch out in the fields. He thought it might be fun to try ice skating again at sometime. He still had to figure out what she wanted to do for her birthday. Because if she really wanted to do something they wouldn't be able to travel so they'd have to stay in the town. He tried to think this through as they walked. He didn't even realize he wasn't talking until. He saw the town. He looked at her the sun was still fairly high in the sky meaning that it wasn't even that late. He smiled at her. "We're here already, that was fast." As they prepared to enter town Zero threw up his hood. "the sun is really getting to me." He said as they entered the town. He didn't know how she would act if she found out he was being hunted. Zero suggested the first inn he saw. "Um would you be ok with staying here?" he questioned. He really wanted to get her settled so he could accomplish what he wanted to get accompllished sooner.
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:11 am

As they ate, Zero seemed to be making plans for them. She tilted her head to the side with curiosity. Why would he want to take a nap when they got to the town? Shouldn't he be eager to find the bandits who claimed his possessions? Meiko narrowed her eyes in his direction, trying to find out why he would want to rid of her for an hour or so. He must not have understood when she said she wasn't going to sit back and wait for him to come back with his valuables. Without a weapon, he could get hurt! She knew if she tried to confront him about this, he'd try to find another way to sneak around her. And next time she might not be so observant. But if she complied too easily, he might just catch on that she knew.

"Take a nap?" She was finishing up her food. "I don't think I'll want to take a nap when we get there..." She frowned at him. "That might mess up my sleeping schedule." Meiko stood, brushing herself off and pulling her things back together. "Although it would be nice to relax in a comfy bed for a change..." Slowly a grin spread across her face. "Thats not a bad idea actually." Meiko smiled over at Zero. She laughed quietly, "You look like you could use it too." They gathered their things up, and Meiko put out the fire. They would be in town in a few hours.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:16 pm

The sky above them was cloudy, and a cool wind crossed their paths. The sun hid behind large cumulus clouds light could not peirce.

His content tired face. Turned into a smile as he nodded at her kindly. He sniffed the air pulling in the air from the meat. A hungry grin crossed his face. He slowly crawled toward the fight. He took in another big whiff. He looked up at Meiko. "Thank you for leading me all the way here, and all you're doing. I'm glad you found me." he blushed a bit. He waited quiet after that feeling a little awkward he didn't say things that made himself sound so vulnerable usually. As hthey began to eat his ears twitched very gently. They were definately only a few hours from the town. He could hear even from here the sounds of conversations, and merriment. He would love to take this time to rest. But in his mind he was already devising a plan to ditch Meiko for a few hours. "so, when we get into town i think the first thing we should do is get ourselves rooms." That way we can take a nap in a bed before heading out into the street to pick up provisions to continue. Sound good?" he asked as he shoved some meat into his mouth waiting for her reply.

ooc: sorry it's so short, brain fails
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:06 pm

She woke in the morning slowly, stretching out lazily like a cat. Her cat ears twitched, her golden eyes shimmered as the sun peeked over the horizon. Zero's cloak was wrapped tightly around her form, it seemed she had cuddled with it closely during the night. As she began folding the cloak up, Meiko realized she'd slept through the entire night. The darkness that crowded her dreams had not been there, in fact, she hadn't had any dreams at all. At first, this was a relief, a steady smile spread across her lips. Finally, she'd been left in peace. Then, panic swept through her. Were her memories lost forever? The only good that came of the dreams were the answers she recieved in them. Her dreams were the only clues she held to her past.

Meiko frowned, but quickly looked over to Zero. She placed the cloak beside him on the ground and went over to the ashes, placin logs in the circle. She lit a fire and started on the deer meat they still had. It was beginning to grow bad. But she was grateful the town was only a few hours away by now. Tjey'd be able to purchase for foods, and find a way to carry it with them. Meiko thought back to where she was a year ago at this time. A familar face popped into her head, and the girl's bubbly laughter echoed in her ears. She hoped they would see each other again soon, but Meiko was a patient woman. Zero woke up soon after she began cooking. "Breakfast will be done soon." She smiled at him, her smile spreading from ear to ear. "We should arrive at town an hour or so past noon." Meiko flipped the meat over to cook the other side. "I'll be so happy to lay in an actual bed and take a warm bath." She laughed quietly, looking over at Zero.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Selfish Journey-another path(private.)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next