Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 6 A60b98de

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 6 Fefb5f07

Selfish Journey-another path(private.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male
Number of posts : 3007
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Zero was surprised to here her reasons didn't stem from a desire of money, but more along the line of desire of momentary companionship. He found this very intriguing most if not every other person he'd come into contact with in this land was after some type of monetary compensation. He scratched the back of his neck feeling slightly guilty for jumping to conclusions, and judging her prior to hearing her speak. The rain continued to become lighter it was definitely much more suitable to walk, and travel in, and the thunder, and lightning had ceased. But looking at the girl he realized she looked a bit weak. Not to mention he was indebted to her whatever, and however she did something to save him, and he was indebted to her, but still he couldn't let her know his name there were people after him, and since her demeanor didn't match up with the people of this land it was very possible she had journeyed from his land and would know his name.

"you'll have to excuse my rudeness in jumping to a conclusion of what you were after without giving you a moment to speak." he calmly cleared his throat letting out a cough."My name is san..." He thought up the name on the spot.
"I wish to thank you again for assisting me, but you yourself look weak perhaps you are tired, and should sleep yourself. I may not look like much, but i can defend us if anything should happen the last time i was caught off gaurd, and that's how i ended up in such bad shape, but i'm better than my condition when you found me in would suggest. And i'm indebted to you."

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female
Number of posts : 1663
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:04 pm

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 6 SharpMeiko
Meiko blinked in surprise at his question. Money? He wanted to know if she had saved him for the money? Then suddenly, a smile spread across her lips and she started to laugh quietly. She didn't know how to explain it to the boy, but she didn't need any money. How could she tell him she had healed him because she was told it was the right thing to do? To help people in need was just the right thing to do., and she was always taught to do the right thing. Meiko's laughter died shortly after it started, and she smiled at him, her eyes shining brightly.

"I don't need your money, stranger. You don't think that I know your possessions were taken?" She paused, turning her head to gaze out the trees onto the empty road. "Monetary gratitude isn't the thanks I expected. Just give me your name and your company until we're both feeling better to move along, and that will show me your gratitude." Meiko slowly turned her head back to stare at him. "I saved you because it was the right thing to do. I couldn't just pass you by and leave you to sit out in the rain and die. What kind of world are we living in if we can't count on one another to pull us through when we need help?" Meiko asked him, although it could have been a rhetorical question. "So, your name is...?" She spoke slowly and clearly, in case he had not heard her before.

Back to top Go down
https://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:33 pm

He placed his hand to his head. Then let his hands slowly move to his ears, luckily enough his ears hadn't been shown elves in this region weren't much liked, and to make matters worse he was a prince on the run. If she had seen his ears she might've turned him in for the reward. And if she was one of the locals who didn't care for elves she might have killed him. He calmly placed one hand back to his head, and the other down at his side. His tired purple eye's scanned the area. He propped himself up using his free arm to get a better view of things. She was right he did have a headache, but it wasn't anything he couldn't deal with. The look on his face was that of an individual dazed, and confused. He looked over at Meiko suddenly. "i am sorry for inconveniencing you, but i have no way to pay you for your help. You see i was assaulted, and my possessions taken." The rain was slowly beginning to lighten. He purposely avoided giving her his name. "if you don't mind my inquiry why did you save me? did you expect monetary gratitude.", 'That is what everyone else in this land seems to be after.' He thought to himself.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female
Number of posts : 1663
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 6 SharpMeiko
She drew a sharp inhale of breath as a man slinked past the tree she was carefully hidden behind. She held her breath, waiting a few long terrifying moments before he vanished out of sight. A slow sigh escaped from her lips, and then she pressed them together in a thin line as she waited a moment more, making sure the coast was clear. She slipped out from behind the tree, and fluttering her flimsy fairy wings, she took off into the sky.

Meiko landed softly outside the village, peeking into the wooden gates to gaze thoughtfully at the villagers. Most were just peasants, but there were some that held their heads high, they must have been the middle class. She slipped through the gates, tangling herself into the market place crowd. Meiko opened her hand at her side, rubbing her thumb and pointer fingertip together. A bit of bronze dust drifted from her hand, and a bronze coin magically appeared in her hand. She picked up an apple, and handed the false money to the man. In a few hours, it would disappear. She ate the apple quickly, and discarded the core.

She slipped out the other side of the village, walking along a dirt road. A few hours ago, it was sunny out. The weather had taken a turn for the worse however and now it was dark, and rainy. She looked to the side, seeing a hump of clothes against a tree. The head attached to the top of the clothes was angled to the side, and a huge gust of wind brought the scent of blood. Meiko tucked in her fairy wings, making them invisible to others and crossed the distance between the unconscious body and herself.

Meiko knelt down next to him, carefully brushing the blood by his lips away with her thumb. She held his face in her hands, whispering, “Wake up…” She turned his face up towards her, trying to get his attention. She withdrew her hands, spots of blood staining her hands. Nibbling on her bottom lip, she stared down at him, contemplating on what to do. In the end, she cupped both his cheeks in her hands again, and her hands began to glow a brilliant golden red color. She had healed him, but it had cost her her own health.

A few hours later, he had awakened. Meiko had dragged him into the shelter of the forest, protecting him the heavy rain. Meiko was still light headed, but with time, she had gotten better. When he finally awoke, she smiled over at him cautiously, unsure what the outcome would be. “You’re in the forest. Right outside of a village, off the side of the road where I found you.” She paused, licking her bottom lip before shifting against the tree she was sitting against. “Do you remember what happened to you? Why were you all beaten up? You lost a lot of blood, but most of your injuries should be gone. There may be a bit of aching, I can’t take away that pain.” Meiko waited for his response, but quickly added, “My name is Meiko. What’s your name?”

Back to top Go down
https://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:46 am

Zero made his way through the town very quietly. He always kept his hood up, being reckless was a good way to get caught. He bought some essential placed them in a small pouch, and continued through the small town. The rays from the golden sun shined down on him, small so breezes brushed by him often keeping the air light, and cool. He couldn't have asked for better traveling weather. He looked back at the town, he never knew that a single town consisted of so many individuals it was his first time in a market like that. He paid no attention to the group of men slowly approaching him on the dirt road. He was to deep in thought to notice any of his surroundings. His mind had to stay focused if he was going to accomplish what he set out to do. He reached into his jacket to pull out a small diamond shapped black stone. "i'll find a way." without realizing it. He had been surrounded by thugs.
One inparticular(probably the leader)stepped forward. "Let's make this easy hand over your items, and this will be simple."
Zero looked around he turned his head from one side to the other he was completely surrounded. He gently reached to his back grabbing the hilt of his sword.
"And if i refuse?" The man snarled then there will most certainly be some unpleasantness.
Zero released his hilt. "i ask only that you leave me with my blade, and what i hold in my hand." The gang of bandits looked to their leader.
The leader grinned. "You're not really in a place to bargain." without warning one lunged at him from behind restraining his arms. The bandits used him as a punching bag before stripping him of all but his cloak, and clothes. They left him of the dirt road for dead as they stole away with his item. Thunder so loud that it shock the ground preceeded a powerful crack of lightning that bolted across the ever graying sky. Zero had very little energy, but if he was going to have a chance to survive, he would have to make it to shelter. He pulled himself to a nearby tree breathing heavy he res his body up against the tree, he was bleeding quite badly, and there was almost most certainly internal damage to worry about, blood ran freely from his mouth as he lost consciousness.
He started to make out a female figure before he passed out. Another few hours passed before he again woke up. The figure was still blurry. "where am i?, who are you?"
Photobucket

Last edited by zerosyu on Mon May 18, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Selfish Journey-another path(private.)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6