Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 A60b98de

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 Fefb5f07

Selfish Journey-another path(private.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male
Number of posts : 3007
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:54 pm

Zero slept tight his mind very calm. He drifted into a soft dream. He found himself standing in a dark misty area when he heard a voice. "You let them take me." a shaded figure spoke to him. "You said we would never be seperated, yet..."

Zero averted his gaze from the figure. "There was nothing i could do..." the figure just seemed to be staring at him. There was a long silence between them. Zero woke up. His eye's shot open. He looked at the clear night sky. The fire was still burning. He then looked over to Meiko she seemed to be sleeping soundly herself. He smiled sadly looking at her. 'There's something about her.' he said as he squinted his eyes.

He sighed. He still wasn't sure about her, but...she seemed shrouded in mystery, and there was something else he just really couldn't explain. He sat up against the tree trunk looking at the clear night sky. It took him quite a while before he fell asleep. Soon he was awaken, by the suns warm rays. He got up stretching with a yawn. He lazily scanned the area. Meiko already seemed to be moving around.
zero,anime cross,moonlight,anime boy,anime male,anime
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female
Number of posts : 1663
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:23 pm

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 Meikopretty

When the intensity filled Zero's eyes, Meiko made a mental note fo what it was that would install such intensity. She'd never seen such passion in his eyes before. She wondered what else could affect him the way that small black diamond did, could he possibly ever feel that passionate about anything else? Meiko kept her eyes averted, she didn't want to stare at him, although it was very hard not too. Seeing the fierce determination was like a cool shock, electrifying and something you couldn't get enough of. They finished eating their food, silence spreading a thin blanket between them. As they finished eating, neither of them had yet said a word. She added more blaze to the fire, and a bit more logs so it would last throughout the night, or at least till dusk.

They were preparing for bed, and Meiko was surprised to see him sleeping on the ground by her. She glanced up at the branch, it didn't seem too far up to her. But then again, he didn't have wings. She took off her white kimono and the purple ribbon, setting them aside like she did every night. Meiko sat down close to the fire whenn Zero came over, offering her the cloak. She opened her mouth, ready to refuse it, but he sped into an explanation. Meiko frowned, her bottom lip puckering out as she took it reluctantly. He had a point... She sighed softly, nodding. "Alright..." She whispered. Meiko laid back, letting the cloak fall over her. She didn't want to explain to him that she rarely got cold, and with it being summer, there was little chance of her catching a chill. But the cloak was so inviting, and it smelled like him. It smelled like a cool breeze and forest. She pulled the cloak up to the bottom of her nose; she fell asleep immediately, and for the first time in almost a year, she slept without the haunting nightmares.

Back to top Go down
https://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:39 am

Zero thought for a moment about all the things they took. The main things were his sword. And...He thought of the black diamond stone that he held onto until the very last minute it released itself from his hand as a swift kick connected with his stomach.He looked up even if she knew what it was she wouldn't know what it meant. He pulled his arm back from her in a playful manner smiling as he did so. He took no offense by what she said. He was very aware that he was a prince, and didn't know much about the outside world. His parents always told him he'd been blessed to come into a family that had many luxuries, and to never think that he knew anything of the world outside from just reading books. He always kep that in mind. So each time Meiko was ready to teach he made sure to pay attention. He nodded and caused ice to form in the canteen. on her request, for her to melt the ice leaving them with ice cold water. He took a drink. "mmmm....i never knew that water could taste so good." He grabbed some of the deer meat. He was glad he'd already skinned, and cleaned it, it saved time, and he was real hungry. As he finished he sat back. "Oh, right what i lost...my weapon is a two handed sword, but they took a necklace that my mother gave me, but what's really important is a small black diamond they took. If nothing else i have to get that. Intensity filled his eye's, but only for a moment. The intense look fadded after a few moments. He looked at the tree behind him. The branch was so far up... He just leaned up against the tree. "I think i'll sleep here tonight." He smiled at her a soft smile. He then curled up, and turned around. When suddenly he sat up. He took off his cloak. He smiled at her. "Here it might get cold tonight i can feel it." He handed her the cloak. He then rolled back around. He spoke quietly knowing she could hear him. "If you are going to help me then, you'll have to let me help you." He fell into a quick slumber.[center]zero,anime cross,moonlight,anime boy,anime male,anime[/center]
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:02 pm

Meiko waited patiently for him to start the fire. When he finished, she moved closer to the fire and placed the meat next to it on a set of rocks. She could have easily stuck her hand in the fire and cooked it in a flash that way. She discovered this one night when she was sleeping, a nightmare had her tossing about next to a blazing fire. Meiko rolled about, rolling directly into the fire. She felt the heat, but didn't feel the burn. She woke up, and she thought she was on fire. She remembered shrieking, and rolling out, rolling onto the dirt. She wasn't harmed, not even her hair was singed. The clothes on her body remained intact as well, but it was just the red dress underneath, and the white kimono she owned that was inflammable. When she bought other clothes, they burnt right off of her, aside from when she was using her own powers. This was why she always wore the red dress under every outfit, no matter what. The only fire that harmed her was her brother's, but he had a special kind of fire, his was blue....

Her eyes had become glossy when thinking about her brother, so she focused on the fire. Meiko flipped the deer meat, placing a hand on her stomach when she was finished. "I am pretty hungry." She grinned widely, then she looked over to Zero. "What items did they take of yours?" She asked, tilting her head curiously to the side. "Hopefully you've got a weapon, or at least had one.." She eyed him, almost scolding him with her golden orbs. "I can picture you with a bow and arrow." She laughed quietly, it purred out of her throat like silk. Meiko touched a finger to his forearm. "Ehh... You don't have the muscles to steady and bow and an arrow." Meiko teased him gently, then pulled their dinner off the rocks and placed them on giant leaves. She thought of something, and pulled out a canteen from inside of her kimono. "Hmm...Lt's try something." She handed him the canteen. "Can you direct ice to form in the canteen?" She waited while he did it, and then he handed it back to her. The brunette held the canteen in her hands, and then moved the canteen back and forth. Swooshing was heard inside of the canteen. She laughed again. "As long as we're together, we'll never run out of water." Meiko joked, then took a sip of the cool water and handed it to him, picking up her food to start dinner.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:22 pm

He got caught pulling the diamonds from behind from his ears. He was surprised at her utter determination to pay for herself. He tired to explain that it was really nothing. He had this for just such an instance as this, but it was useless she wouldn't hear of it. He wasn't even able to put up a good argument he was utterly shut down in his tracks. He released a sigh. There was no point. He nodded ok.

Then she continued on about how she wanted to help him. It made him feel good that she was so willing to help, but he couldn't allow her to get hurt, and without his sword...he couldn't necessarily protect her against multiple enemies. He realized it was going to be difficult, but once he got his sword to use as a medium he could pull forth the offense ice attacks that he'd practiced. He'd never used them in real battles, but he didn't have a choice. He thought about the difficult situation approaching. He'd been so excited about getting there. He hadn't given as much thought to getting his items back.

He smiled at her he could see her stubborn attitude shine through her kind smile. "Of course." He smiled back falsely. "But once we get there we should rest." The sun was beginning to set. Zero suggested they sit down have some more deer, and arive in town about mid day tomorrow. He smiled as she handed him the flint, and a knife. He did it in only 8 times this go round. He breathed heavy. "Sorry it took me so long. Hopefully you're as hungry as i am."

zero,anime cross,moonlight,anime boy,anime male,anime
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Meiko spotted the sparkle of the two small diamonds he pulled out from behind his ear. Her eyes narrowed as she eyed them. Where had he gotten those? What did he intend to use them for? Meiko didn't hesitate to ask. "Where did you get those?" She whispered to him, moving closer to him to get a better view of them. "I hope you don't intend to pay for our Inn rooms using those!" She exclaimed, gazing wide into his eyes. They were only a few hours away from the village by now, and Meiko was eager to find the people who'd done what they did to him. "I'll pay for my own room." She declared, her eyes never leaving his.

Meiko wouldn't hear any explanations as to why she shouldn't, or why he should. She would ignore ever point he made until he got the picture clear; she wouldn't accept his gratitude in the form of materialized things. Meiko waited for the silence to settle before shattering it with another declaration. "I want to help you find the men who did that to you, Zero..." She whispered this softly, but knew full well that he would hear her. "Do you think I'm going to let you do this alone?" She turned her head to smile gently at him. "I'm your friend Zero. I want to be there with you. Please don't tell me I can't, or try to hide it from me when you go seeking them. I can be of help, I'm not some damsel who will sit back while the men go out and fight." She waited for his response, but knew no matter what he said that she would be going with him; even if she had to sneak it.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Zero arrived back in the cave to find that Meiko was awake. She helped him with the items he carried. setting them down neatly. He was a little tired he'd been out, and working without first eating breakfast, and then carried it all back. He smiled weakly. "I wanted to try and have something ready for you when you woke up like you did for me i guess i was to slow." He saw his cloak still folded up. He'd put it back on after the fire was set for breakfast.

He smiled. He had child like excitement as she made way for him to light the fire. He picked up the knife, and flint. He scraped furiously. it tood about six or seven tries before he even got a good spark, and when he did he wasted it. He sighed. "At this rate we're never going to eat." He resituated himself. "Okay , i'm going to keep trying finally on the fourteenth try the sticks caught fire from one of the sparks. He fell back exaggerating the difficultness. He'd nearly scraped all of the flint. He smiled weakly "we should pick up some flint just in case maybe two bars." he laughed.
Though he wasn't the best at starting fires cooking was another story. though the fruits were just for something different he had picked up some herbs for seasoning, and used a few of the vegetables as garnashes.
Once he was done he released a sigh. "There, breakfast." he smiled. It was quite eleborate for their setting, and on a giant leaf. "i hope you liked it, i spent a bit of time in my kitchen when i was at home." He cautiously set it in front of her. After breakfast they set out again on the road. This morning seemed to be starting off on a much better note than yesterday. Today was the day they would reach the town. Zero wondered if it was okay to take Meiko into the confrontation. "Hey Meiko when we get to town we should stay at an inn. It'll be a nice change of pace...i'll get you your own room of course. Zero only had one thing of value that they had not taken he could use it to get trade it to get the rooms, and while Meiko was safe he'd get his items back. Zero reached behind his ears, and pulled out two small diamonds. He had them stowed away for emergencies just like this. One for her room, and one for his room. They should easily cover a night's stay.

As they walked Zero saw a tree standing alone. He turned to Meiko. "Thank you, if not for you i might have died under a tree just like that." His eye's sparkled with gratitude.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:08 pm

It took Meiko a bit to fall asleep, as always. She had taken her kimono off and slept in her red dress. Meiko laid and gazed into the fire until her eyes got heavy. When she felt sleep finally overpowering her, Meiko dozed off. In her dreams, she was running from something. Her breathing was shallow, her fairy wings beating rapidly behind her, and her lungs felt like they were going to collapse. She was running down a skinny stone path that wound it's way through thick trees. Finally, in the distance she seen a small mountain. At the bottom of the mountain was a tiny glistening lake. Located on the far end of the lake was a house... The dream shattered as her brother's face interrupted her dream. His laughter was one of mockery.....

Meiko's eyes flashed open, she gasped loudly and clutched her heart. Her shocked face turned down and her eyes began to water. She remembered that place, it was where her home was when she lived with her mother and brother. She glanced quickly yo the side of the cave to look for Zero, only to find herself alone again. Meiko wiped away the tear that slipped over the edge of her eye, and pulled herself together. She would wait for him to return, she hoped he hadn't of abandoned her for good. About a half hour later, Zero was back. Meiko had dressed and folded his cloak up neatly. She noticed he had food, and she smiled widely, meeting him at the entrance to help him. The meat he carried with him had a familiar scent, and her fangs bared once more.

"Ooooh, deer!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands together gleefully. "We'll eat good for a few days!" Meiko also noticed the fruit, she grabbed those from his hands and placed them down on the ground. "With all this, in the next town we'll have to buy some storage containers." She laughed quietly, then said, "Actually, that probably isn't a bad idea... And you could keep the meat cool so it doesn't go bad, couldn't you?" She peeked over at him. Meiko also thought it might be a good idea to inquire about some sleeping bags and other traveling things. She'd have to summon up some fake money or they'd have to find a way to make a bit of money for all this though. When she woke up, she had thought about lightning the fire. She recalled the agreement she'd made with Zero though, so she placed the flint and knife by the fire circle, she'd alreayd gathered fresh kindle and wood. "There you go." She gestured over to the fire. "She's all yours."

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:44 am

As they settled into the cave Zero gave a long yawn and rested up against the cave walls. Zero was relieved to hear her say that they'd be there in a few more hours. He knew he didn't smell so ripe, but the river was far to cold to wash in, he needed heated water. And he'd hopefully be able to find the guys who took his belongings. They were probably living it up. They stole a sizable amount of money from him more than enough to take care of a single person for many months easily. But...his eye's veered over to Meiko. Had that not happened he wouldn't have met his new friend. "Well once we get into town, my first goal is to find those who took my belongings, and take them back. He looked at her very seriously. "They stole something very precious to me...i must have it back." His eye's grew intense, but just for a moment. They softened up again rather quickly.

responding to her bekon he moved over to her probably a little closer than he should've, but he didn't realize. He watched closely as she began to strike her weapon against the sword. He saw small sparks appear, but all he was thinking is she's going to dull her blade. But in a scrape a flicker and the dried wood was on fire creating a warmth through the cool cave. He nodded to her. I think i see. "Can i try..." He was a little disapointed when she suggested they wait till mourn, but not heartbroken. He had something to look forward to come mourn. He snoticed she scooted away a little he wondered if he smelled. He backed up as well. "sorry..." he smiled shyly. He moved to the other side of the cave resting against the wall, but with the warm flame his cloak was unecissary with the rest of his clothes on. He untied it from around himself, and folded it placing it beside him. His eye's closed, andhis ears twitched lightly as he listened for anything outside that might be a danger. He could hear nothing. He stretched, and released another yawn. "good night friend." he said leaning up against the wall, and closing his eye's to fall asleep. ' tomorrow i will get it back.' He thought to himself. Before he knew it he was opening his eye's to the morning. Meiko was still sleep. This was his chance to pay her back maybe he could make a fire, and cook something for her. He set out early. Before he left he placed his cloak still folded under her head, and brushed some hair from her face. 'what was i thinking this morning?' he thought to himself. why would he do something like that?

it took him a while, but he gathered some fruits, and was able to catch a baby dear. It was way more meat than they needed for breakfast, but they might have it for lunch as well, and dinner, and breakfast...
He hurried back as quickly as he could after cleaning the dear with his bear hands, and seperating it into pieces to be cooked. He looked up at the clear sky it was already so late. The morning was nearly noon. He hurried back to the cave with what he had gathered.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:06 am

She raised a slender brow in Zero’s direction. Meiko thought about it for a bit, and finally came up with a conclusion. “I’ll have to teach you how to make a fire.” She frowned at him, almost disapprovingly. “I’m not that good at making a fire by hand, but at least I can show you the basics so if for some reason I can’t make a fire…” She paused, and then flashed a grin over at him. “Then at least we won’t have to live off vegetables and poisonous berries for a while.” What she really should have said, but didn’t want to, was that when they went separate ways, at least he’d be able to survive on his own.

Meiko couldn’t help but to smile when he mentioned loving her, and then tripped over his own words and feet. She laughed quietly, hiding her smile behind her hand as she laughed. The brunette wasn’t fazed by his slip up, or his clumsy mistakes. It only drew her more into his quirky atmosphere. She helped him up, offering a gentle smile. “It’s okay.” She accepted his apology. “We both know that I’m pretty uncoordinated too.” Meiko reminded him of the incident that just happened moments before.

They continued to walk throughout the day. The pair had made terrific timing. Meiko reported to Zero, “Considering how much time we’ve made…” Meiko pushed a couple of pieces of wood together. “We should be in town tomorrow evening.” They had decided to settle in a cave that Meiko had remembered was close by. Logs and sticks were still piled in the corner. She had stayed here for a few days hiding out from Kyto. The cave was just a 5 minute walk from the dirt road, and it’s entrance was guarded by trees, hiding it from plain sight.

"What’re we going to do once we get into town?” She asked, kneeling down next to the fire. She ushered for Zero to come over, and when he did, she pulled out a small knife. Meiko reached behind Zero for a stone, and showed him how to strike the blade against the stone to make a spark against some kindling beneath the sticks and logs. Meiko showed him the basics of how to make the fire. “The trick is, you have to have the patience and time to wait for the perfect spark…” They were kneeling extremely close together, their faces next to one another as she striked the blade against the stone. It sparked, and she blew softly on the kindling. Slowly, a fire was birthed and Meiko drew back, smiling at Zero. “You can try it tomorrow morning. Remember, patience is the key.” She pulled back a bit from him, noticing their close proximity.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:09 am

"You don't need to thank me, it's my pleasure to travel with you, as you can see out in the wild i'm pretty much useless." He let out a small laugh. "Before you'd come along it'd been a while since i had meat i've been living off of fruits, and vegetables which aren't bad, but...i sometimes want meat ya know." He said with a grin. Her nudged help continue the light flow of conversation lift the tension, but like the train wreck of a speaker Zero was he couldn't leave well enough alone, and continued to compliment her.
"i'm sure i'll love you..." There was an awkward pause as Zero let the words part his lips. It took him a second to recover..."Ah...i mean your cooking, and more so you company...i mean that's what i'd love." He said tripping over his togue this was becoming more, and more difficult. would he really be alright. He was so busty stumbling over his words he ended up not paying attention where he was going, and tripped over a root. He caught himself from hitting the ground hard. She gave him a hand, and helped him up. He'd hoped that she'd laugh and forget what he said. It was a diversion tactic." hopefully it would also once again lighten the mood, and it would stay like that as long as he kept his big stupid mouth shut. "i'm sorry i'm a bit uncoordinated." He laughed lightly. The sun was still rather high up they still had plenty of daylight, and despite their playing around they were making more than fair time.
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:09 am

Joy lit up in Meiko's eyes when he offered to continue traveling together until her birthday. The panic that rushed over her heart a few moments ago lightened, and her heart fluttered in her chest, nestling quietly now as it settled. She didn't want to answer too quickly, afraid she might sound too desperate. She honestly thought about it for a few painstaking moments; Would that be wise? She knew for a fact that her brother would show up eventually, and it frightened her to think that Zero might be scared away. She felt a chill rush up her spine, sending shivers down her back like she was being watched. It was a painful reminder of her family ties, and the reason she was forced to travel alone. She couldn't keep him lingering there however, so she went with her instinct; it had steered her well so far.

Meiko parted her lips to say something when Zero began to say something as well. She snapped her mouth shut, realizing how awkward it must be for him too. "What was that?" She asked quietly, looking over to him. The joy was still glittering in Meiko's brilliant gold eyes, there was no denying that his offer had made her happy. He insisted that she continue, so she didn't question him. "I would... love that. It would mean so very much to me." She was stumbling with her words, she didn't quite know how to express how much happiness it caused her. "I don't know how to say it, and I'm not sure if thank you really expresses the length of my gratitude. But...thank you." A beautiful genuine smile spread across her lips, reaching her eyes this time. "It's a gift that I will cherish dearly." Meiko nodded her head in a slight bow to show her appreciation. She noticed the hesitation in his eyes as he stared at the ground. Has he changed his mind? She wondered. She said softly, "You won't regret it. By the end of the week, you'll have fallen so in love with my cooking and ice skating skills that you won't want to get rid of me!" Meiko exclaimed this dramatically to lighten his mood, nudging his arm with her elbow to heighten his spirits.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Zero felt her body tense up. He wondered what she was doing, and thinking, but he wasn't bothered with her resting on him so he didn't say anything. Zero got up slowly with her help after she got off him. He couldn't look her in the eye it was just to embarassing."no, i'm really fine. It's no big deal. I may be an elf, but we're not as fragile as people tend to think. Besides you're not heavy."Suddenly the light fatigue he was feeling seemed to drain from his body. He felt as though he'd been recarged. "And I didn't mind having you on top of me." He released a light laugh. He let his hair cover his eye's, and face he said shut up to himself over, and over again. 'i wonder how long she was laying on me?" he thought to himself.
He still let his hair rest over his eye's he didn't want her to see them. As Zero caught up with her walking on the dirt road it was weird he didn't know if it was him or not, but he felt an awkward tension. He slowly let his eye's roll from one side to the other trying to see what she was thinking from her expression, but as he looked she seemed to look at him at the same time. His eye's darted back to infront of him. His face turning a bright red. He spoke suddenly he was trying to break the tension. "...maybe we'll have another chance to have fun. Do you think you'd like to spend your birthday together?, I mean i understand if you have your own way to go, but if you don't.You are right ah... it's not fun traveling alone, and you should have a friend for your birthday." He had decided until he was closer to his destination he might as well have a traveling companion, and she interested him. Even if she distracted him from his ultimate goal. He wanted to forget sometime himself. "But i'm not exactly sure what i'm looking for i only heard of it, It's a place that's supposed to grant wishes. So i mean if you want to come..." He hoped he was reading her right, and not just making a mistake opening himself up. As she seemed to be thinking he was starting to imagine how she was going to let him down his morale lowered with each passing second. After only a minute he was about to retract his offer. "Uh...you-..." suddenly he was cut off for a second. She then asked what was he about to say. He shook his head. "Ah...no...what were you about to say?" he made sure not to stare into her eye's it was to dangerous. He loked at the ground.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Meiko was transfixed by his deep gaze. She hadn't realized that the surrounding ice around them had completely melted, probably due to her heated emotions. Her heart was screaming for her to tear away from his violet gaze, but her body just wanted to press closer to him and be held. This scared her heart even more, and finally she snapped out of her. She pried her eyes away from his, and her body. She hoisted herself up, turning over to sit on her butt on the damp ground. "I'm fine." She took a deep breath, then turned her head to look at him. "I'm more worried about you. I'm so so so sorry!" She exclaimed, frowning apologetically. "I hope I didn't squish you too terribly..." Meiko looked over his body for any physical wounds.

When she didn't find any, she stood up, brushing herself off. She held her hand out for Zero, helping him to his feet. "I guess we'll never know who's better, eh?" She grinned wickedly, her fangs bared. She tried to loosen up the tension in the atmosphere, trying desperately to settle her nerves. Her heart was pounding fiercely in her ears, and her body seemed to feel like it was on fire. She looked ahead, biting on her bottom lip nervously. Meiko started forward slowly, waiting for Zero to join her before walking at normal pace on the dirt road. Shyly, she casted him a glance from the corner of her eyes, only to find him doing the same exact thing at the precise moment she had. She jerked her eyes forward, a soft pink blush rising to her cheeks. "I'm such a klutz..." She groaned quietly, apologizing again.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Zero prepared him self as he said ready, and be would dare even say as the "g" was rolling off his tongue his body was beggining to move. He dashed as quickly as he could he still felt a little fatigued, but nothing severe. He remembered how skillfully she moved on the ice irregaurdless of her bases of power. He wanted to see if she could also move fast, not just precise. And it had been a long time since he was able to have fun with someone. Being an ice user he was confident in his speed on the ice, but he didn't want to underestimate her. He thought to himself as he skated when suddenly he found himself staring at her to the side of him. Then she tried something slick moving infront of him melting the ice, and trying to trip him up. "cheater!" he said laughing in a joking manner. He jumped over her little dry patch landing on the ice, and trying to make up the lost distance. He pushed himself to catch up with her a smile on his face as he enjoyed himself. After pushing at full speed he caught up with, and passed her. Zero noticed her getting closer then suddenly she disappeared. Next he felt his body tumbling down. She had grabbed ahold of him, and pulled him down with her, but that wasn't all they were both tumbling. Zero was a little worried they'd hit the tree, but to his fortune they stopped just short of the tree at the edge of the ice. As they stopped Zero laughed, and snickered. "that's a dirty trick pulling me down with you." he said. Her hair had landed on his face as she rested on top of him. He moved her hair so he could see her. He was instanly met with her golden sad eye's, but there was a small glint of joy in the mirky sadness. All that being said he'd never been this close to her. Her eye's really accented her beauty. He found him self lost for a solid 20 seconds if not more before returning to reality. "Are you ok?" he asked
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:11 pm

She didn't hide the surprise on her face when Zero grasped her wrist loosely. His random touch sent a shock up her arm that went straight to her heart. A goofy grin replaced her tight smile as Zero did the same trick that he'd done when fighting the laxadon. Her grin turned into a smug smile as Zero pulled her onto the ice. This was perfect! She glanced over at Zero. "Oh, you have no idea what you're in for." She said before they took off. Once he said go, Meiko slid across the ice just as gracefully as she'd done last night. As she skated over the ice, the ice melted beneath her hot body, leaving a green trail to follow directly behind her. She sped up until Zero and her were side by side.

Once they were side by side, Meiko sent a grin over in his direction and twirled elegantly backwards. She now faced him while skating to the tree. She slid to the side, right in front of him, cutting him off. The ice before him turned to soggy wet grass. He jumped over the patch of grass blocking his way, landing on the other side with a more determined look. The grin didn't cease as she turned around and continued with full force to the tree. In a matter of seconds though, Zero had caught up with her. As Meiko pushed herself further, she slid closer and closer to him with each pump of her legs, until eventually they knocked into each other. In an attempt to save herself from tumbling into the tree and the ground, she gripped Zero's wrist tightly in order to balance herself. All she had done though was caused herself to trip over him, and they rolled to the edge of the ice together, Meiko landed clumsily on top of him. Meiko winced, afraid he was preparing to scream at her, when she opened her eyes to stare down at him. Her hair had tumbled out of it's neat bun, and was draping over the sides of their faces like a curtain concealing them from the rest of the world. "Oops..." She breathed quietly.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Zero wasn't expecting her to ask about his family he wondered where the question had appeared from it seemed very random. Zero moved into the shade a bit. Today was a bit warmer the sun was shining very brightly, and the cool wind seemed to be sparce. He began to contemplate whether or not to tell her the truth, and exactly how much truth did he need to tell. He loooked up at her with a soft smile. "I'm rather lucky when it comes to family."My father is gone..." he said with a saddened smile, but he turned the smile back up. "But my mother, younger sister, and brother are all or should i say will be fine." his smiled seemed genuine, and false at the same time. Zero made sure to keep his ears up listening for anything that might be wrong, any change in weather, or any danger. HE made sure to even listen for shallow heavy breathing having learned his lesson from the previous night. It would be bad to get ambushed again. The walk became dull, and he found himself getting tired. Maybe he'd take advantage of actually having someone around. He stopped and gently grabbed ahold of her wrist loosely. He smiled at her easily. "wanna do something fun?" He knew this might be a mistake later, but he was bored, and it'd be fun for both of them. He closed his eye's, and concentrated his hands were closed together as he pulled them apart the blue orb formed. He smiled. A small bit of sweat dropped down his face this took a bit of energy. The ball he held now was formed it was completely see through. He was breathing heavily. "There's a way to have fun with this technique since it's so hot. He pulled his hand back, and slammed it into the ground. The earth shook lightly. He was still breathing heavy. At first nothing happened, but in a few moment the dirt road before them froze over like a solid sheet of ice, and only the walkway. A few pieces of grass on the edges of the walk path had frost, but nothing to bad. HE stepped onto the ice infront of him. "It won't last to long, but i think this'd be more fun than walking." He held out his hand for her to join him on the ice. As she joined him he took off. "I'll race you to the tree." He said pointing to a tree far in the distance. It was a lone tree on the side of the walkway in a grassy field. He took a moment to catch his breath. He stood up. "ready....Go!" he shouted, and took off. He had the lead, but she was quickly coming up behind him.
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Meiko gathered her things up when they finished their meal. The words exchanged between the two of them had left a rift in Meiko. The painful memories of all the solitary nights overwhelmed her. It took her a few moments to gather up her emotions and set herself straight. She placed a smile on her lips, but it couldn't quite reach her eyes yet. She almost didn't catch Zero's question, she turned her head to look at him as they walked down the dirt road. "Hmm?" She hummed, asking him to repeat the question. "Oh.It's a week from today." She nodded, confirming it. Meiko thought about her brother, and how she had yet to have a visit from him. If he didn't show up between now and then, he would surely show up on her birthday.

The thought of him spoiling the companionship she was working so hard to achieve made her furious. How could she keep Kyto away from Zero? She knew that Kyto would try to destroy whatever friendship she would try to make. She recalled a year ago when she met an angel, Noriko. Kyto tried desperately to tear them apart. Noriko was unbreakable however. Meiko remembered stirred up thoughts of a panther demon named Kiki who abandoned her a few months ago because of Kyto. The man had drove the girl insane with his constant pestering. She glanced slyly over to Zero. But she had never had a male friend before. How would Kyto handle this? "Do you have any family?" She asked quietly, knowing he would have to have some sort of family. She was more interested to know if he had sibling rivalry like her own brother had. Meiko just didn't want to be too direct, because he might spit the exact question back.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:31 am

Zero paid close attention to her as she spoke looking for any possible holes in her story. Lonely...was a key word. That most certainly wasn't a lie if anything he knew that was true just for taking a second to look for her eye's. As she finished her story. He remembered that she didn't want any pity so he was sure not to give her any. He finished eating. He sat looking at her thinking. He began giving a companion a second thought. Not because of her story, but more because of her desire for a companion, and ontop of everything she might help him speed up. She might have lost her memory, but if she lived in this land it would be better than traveling blind. The possibility raced through his mind for a second disturbing him from his original line of thought. He gave a soft blush. If he was going to consider this he'd have to be able to prove to himself he could concentrate just as well. It suddenly occured to him he seemed to be eyeing her up, and down without realizing it. He turned his head blushing more when she said she liked traveling with him. He seemed to be deep in thought for a little while. After a few moments he stood up. "Thank you this was very good, but we should be getting going." he kicked dirt over the flames. As they were getting up. He was running what she said through his mind. He often blanked everything out once he began thinking, and contemplating. Then he realized she had asked him another question. "Your Birthday?, When is it? that would be a true oppurturne chance for me to truly show you my gratitude."
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:47 am

She should have known a question like that was bound to come up , and even though she had even tried to think of a good excuse, she could find none. There was nothing she wanted to tell him except for the truth. Meiko just didn't want to feel the pity that would shed from his eyes, she didn't want to hear the comforting words. She took another bite into her fish as he waited patiently for her answer. When she was finished chewing, she swallowed and her eyes connected with his again. "I could tell you another lie..." She began, her voice was soft but steady. "Or I can tell you the heart breaking truth. When I do tell you the truth, I don't want your pity, do you understand?" Meiko paused, waiting for a response. "Don't view me any differently, or feel obligated to stick with me afterwards. If you want me to continue traveling with you because of this reason, I won't."

When she finished naming the terms, she raked her brain to find the right way to say it. She figured there could be no right way, and to dive right in. "I guess I just got lonely, Zero. It's been a while since I've had company to travel with honestly." She waited, biting on her bottom lip anxiously. She probably sounded like a pity-case. "My life when traveling the roads is quite boring, and then sometimes it just gets so... exciting and fast paced, I guess I just wanted someone to keep me grounded. It's wrong of me to use you in this way, but I enjoy your company." Meiko paused once more, then kicked the dirt slightly as she fidgeted/ "Besides, it'd be sort of sad to spend your birthday alone, wouldn't it?" She revealed another bit of information about herself; her birthday was a week away.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:57 am

He smiled as she began to talk to him, and what's more tell her something about herself. Though he was trying to find out only what was necessary. It made him feel good to know that she trusted him enough to tell him something like that, and that she would talk to him. He smiled wide as she began to talk to him. That is until she brought up the fact he lied to her face.

He didn't technically lie he just didn't answer the question.But he also wasn't completely elf either. He tried to let her draw her own conclusion just for such occasions as this. He could say he didn't technically lie. He didn't though. He gently released a sigh. 'seeing as her memory was gone he figured he'd explain just enough. he didn't want to insult her, or get caught in a lie again.

"To tell you the truth i wasn't sure how tolerant of elves you were. Elves are not always the most well received in this land. I hope you'll forgive my rudeness to lie from you." He ran his fingers through his hair nervously. "But if you don't mind me saying you are very powerful Even with your looks attracting attention.You should have no problem taking care of yourself. I won't be mad, but i'd really like to know. Do you have an alternative reason for wishing to travel with me? " He stared into her beautiful golden eye's almost hypnotized as he waited for his answer. She'd given him the opening to ask more questions which is a chance he wasn't about to pass up. He bit into his fish, but their eye's remained locked.
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:18 am

When the fish were finished being prepared, Meiko handed Zero his two. Then she saved the other two for herself. She ate quietly through her first fish, and kept her gaze on the fire. She hadn't expected him to make conversation. If she was expecting anything, it would have been another insult from him. If he had insulted her again, she wouldn't take it as lightly as she had before. Meiko was stubborn, and she had a pride. She couldn't take insults that were distributed by people who weren't close to her; especially strangers. She was surprised when he mentioned how much time she had had in the morning. It didn't occur to her that he had spotted her, only that he assumed she had bathed in a stream. After all, where else would she clean herself and catch fish? Glancing down at her silky white kimono, she noticed the color had brightened, the light dingy brown had faded; it looked almost brand new again. It touched her to know that he noticed she had cleaned herself.

Seeing that he was obviously trying to make up for this morning, she decided to cut him a bit of slack. She finished off her first fish, and plucked up the second. She munched into it and swallowed before saying, "I tend to rise pretty early. I have trouble sleeping." Meiko confessed, a tinge of pain echoed in her voice. It was quickly concealed with a sad smile as a quick memory of the dream flashed through her mind. "It's okay. You just must not like rabbit meat." She shrugged nonchalantly. The next sentence she spoke very casually, trying to give the impression that it wasn't a very big deal that he had lied to her. She spoke it casually so he wouldn't feel defensive, or too guilty about what he had done. "Why did you try to play human?" Her gaze flicked to his ears, the pointed tips that hid under his blonde hair. "Why try to hide that you're an elf?" She asked, taking a bite out of her fish as she peered over at him.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:25 pm

Zero could tell from her kurt manner of speaking as well as her general attitude that she was still very upset. He had forgotten that she had some fis. She had probably caught them while down at the river. He should at least compliment them, and thank her for it." He took a bite, and chewed as she handed him a fish. The best part it was filleted so there was no bones, and he could eat without worry of bones. "Not at all Did you catch these this morning while you were at the river? You must've woken up even earlier than i thought to have cleaned, and caught the fish" he said without thinking. He was merely trying to get a conversation going. He didn't want to leave her side without her realizing that he meant no disrespect. "I'm sorry if i offended you earlier, it's just i suddenly lost my appetite." Suddenly something occurred to him. He back tracked in his speech, but couldn't find that he'd said anything wrong, but he couldn't shake the feeling he released more information than he meant to. Then it suddenly hit him. He slowly turned to Meiko.
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:04 pm

She honestly didn't feel like speaking to him at the moment. She was content with keeping her thoughts to herself, she'd done so for so long now. They were so quiet at one point for so long, that Meiko had almost forgotten he was walking beside her. She felt herself growing tense, wondering when Kyto would appear again.Then he broke the silence with a question, asking her what was wrong. She didn't say a word, just casted a brief glance in his direction and trudged further along. By mid day, he tore through the silence again by offering to catch lunch. Meiko had tied the sack of food to her waist, and she just plucked it up to show him.

"Don't worry about it. I already caught lunch too. Though I'm not too sure you'll care for it, you probably won't like this either." She unwrapped the leaves to show fish, the wrapping had kept the fish fresh, and Meiko moved over to the side of the road to kick some sticks together. She started a tiny fire and placed the fish close to the fire to roast on a rock. She didn't bother sitting, Meiko was satisfied with a quick lunch, and would have roasted them in her hands, but she didn't want to seem like a savage and disgust him even more then she obviously did. "Sorry it's not something more extravagant." She apologized blankly, and when the first two fish were done cooking thoroughly, she moved that rock aside to place the next two on another one to cook. "Just a few more minutes, and then we can get back on the road." She brushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "The rate we're going, we should come upon the town by tomorrow night, or the next morning."

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:50 pm

Zero noticed Meiko annoyed, and irritated disposition the moment she joined him on the road. It wasn't so much as joined as just happened to be walking beside. He wondered what had happened to her attitude between finishing eating, and meeting him. He was about to ask when she made it clear by disregaurding him when he asked what's wrong that it was his fault with just a glance. He backed up a little. Though he tried to be careful to avoid it. Did his actions of the morning come across as rude, and disrespectful? He began to raise his hand to apologize to her. But in the end the best thing to do was leave well enough alone. She would go her way, and he would go his that was all there was to it. However he had a horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach. He didn't feel right acting this way after all she had done for him.

He argued back, and forth with himself. He was ahead of her he stopped suddenly with a soft smile on his face. "um...would you like to stop?, I could find us something for lunch. As a way to pay you back for breakfast this morning."
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Selfish Journey-another path(private.)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next