Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 A60b98de

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 Fefb5f07

Selfish Journey-another path(private.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male
Number of posts : 3007
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:27 am

Zero blushed as she blew him a kiss. Many of the men nearly drooled many reaching up to trying to catch her kiss. Zero looked at them. He wondered what they would do to him if they found out that he had actually spent lots of time with her. They would probably attack him. They were nearly fighting over the imaginary kiss she blew.
He sighed. It was a little pathetic. He watched her as she walked off the stage.
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female
Number of posts : 1663
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 MeikoBlood
I don't want to forget this...

The crowd roared with approval, and Meiko felt herself blush deeply as she went back into the building. As they waited for their names to be called, a dark haired girl was leaning back against the wall, glaring directly at Meiko. The brunette didn't notice the look of the other girl, and when her name was called, she went onto the stage, standing with 8 other girls. One other girl was announced, the same dark haired girl who gave Meiko a look. She slipped onto the stage, a dazzling smile on her face.
A judge spoke clearly, his voice bellowing over the crowd. "These are the final ten contestants. We will have these beautiful ladies come across the stage again, to refresh your memory. Then you decide between the final two."
They were ushered off stage and they were lined up in a random line, Meiko crossed the stage again, her perfectly plump breasts and bottom shaking with delight as she moved gracefully to the center of the stage, her hips sliding back and forth as she moved. Her thighs were thick and fit, and her heels clanked against the stage. She paused in the center of the stage, locks of brown hair falling in her face. Meiko flipped her hair back, adding a feathery effect and showing her full face. She bent slightly, blowing a kiss to the crowd, but really towards Zero. She moved off the stage, waiting for the crowd's approval.

Because my life with you is beautiful
Back to top Go down
https://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:00 am

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 0ManEncasedinFire

Zero found a good spot in the crowd to watch the festivities, and he could maybe get a read out from some of the on stage judges as to how they liked the contestants. He waited anxiously wondering what exactly Meiko had decided to put on. He continued to reel his mind back not letting it stray to far. However as she stepped onto the stage the warm sun shining down on her milky skin, her soft golden eye's sparkling, her every curve complimented by the hug of the outfit. He almost felt short of breath. 'Whoa...' was all that passed through his mind. As well as many of the men around him. There was a thunderous applause as she filed of the stage.
His mind felt blank as he reloaded the image in his head time, and time again.
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:40 am

They had simple instructions: Walk across the stage, pause in the center, pose, and walk across the rest of the stage. If the crowd liked you, you moved onto round 2. Only 10 girls would be in round 2, then it would be eliminated to 2 girls for the final round by the judges. The crowd and judges would decide who the winner was. Meiko had slipped off her kimono and hung it on the wall, her bow stuffed into it's pockets.
She was one of the last women to walk out onto the stage. Unlike most of the girls, Meiko had heels on. They were bold and crimson, to match her swim suit. They added to her height, and made her butt stand out a bit more. She had the gracefulness of a cat, and she slinked across the stage. Her swim suit clung to her like a layer of skin, and it allowed a man's imagination to explore. Her full and creamy breasts, although the bikini wasn't too revealing, threatened to bounce free, and her hips rocked back and forth with the soft music playing in the background as she walked. She came to a halt in the center of the stage, and she placed a hand on her hip, tossing her hair about as she looked into the crowd for San. After a moment, she walked across the remainder of the stage, awaiting the crowd's approval an rush of applause.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:26 am

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 Anime28-1

He wasn't sure he knew himself, but either was how he was about to answer until she quickly grabbed his hand. He noticed the time as he was being pulled along. She must've already had seen. They stopped near the back entrance. She gave him a quick kiss before she went back stage. He was surprised by the kiss, these kisses would take some getting use to if they were going to become regular he could blush so deep crimson every time. He went to wait out in the crowd. The crowd was mostly men a lot were tight around the stage. 'Wow, this is really popular.' he thought to himself. But as he listened to the host on the stage. He let his mind wonder to what Meiko had on. He was now hoping it was a little skimpy, and revealing just a bit.
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:14 am

"Second thoughts about what exactly? Me and you? Or participating in this contest?" She didn't wait for an answer, so she slipped her hand into his hand, and pulled him through the crowd of people already leaving for the contest, mostly men. Once they were outside, Meiko and Zero followed the crowd. She heard in an announcement that all contestants needed to meet, and Meiko stopped in front of the gate to go to the small building where she would meet her competition. She stood on her toes, and gave him a light kiss on his mouth. "Wish me luck..." She breathed quietly, then bent his head down to kiss his forehead. Meiko walked backwards, waving a bit at him as she slipped into the building where dozens of other beautiful women stood in their bathing suits.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:50 am

Zero wasn't sure that was the case. He didn't think many girls had any interest in him. He couldn't really find any redeeming qualities about himself, but...as he looked at Meiko he realized he must be doing something right. He now wondered what her swimsuit looked like. He wondered how revealing it was. Though he wasn't sure if he was to hope for it to be very revealing or very concealing. He didn't want men to see her figure he might lose her, but at the same time...He felt as though he wanted to flaunt her.

He never knew his feelings could be so divided as this. He got dressed, and met her down stairs. He wasn't sure how to look at her, or what she expected of him. "Are you ready...? If you are having any second thoughts...i understand."
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:11 am

Meiko laughed gently at his last words."I find that very hard to believe." She leaned a bit closer to him, her golden eyes still locked onto his. "They were probably just waiting for you to make the first move. Poor girls, they should have known you'd be too shy." She lifted her hand from under his chin to carefully touch one of his eyebrows, brushing her fingertip over his temple tenderly. "I just figured that if I wanted us to be more then just friends, I'd have to make the first move. Take the risk." She smiled again, pulling her hand back to place it in her lap, not wanting to push too much on him at once. "And I'm glad I did. Now we both know that we share the same feelings, and we can proceed to move on, together." Meiko stood from the bed, brushing out the tiny wrinkles in her kimono. Adding a lighter mood to the room, she said, "Wait until you seem my swim suit." She tossed her head back with laughter. "It's a surprise, you'll see it in the contest." Meiko walked to the doorway. "I'll wait for you to get dressed, then we'll head over there, sound good?" She slipped quietly back out of his room, waiting for him in the hallway.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:04 am

Zero was shy he didn't know what to think. This whole situation was just a lot more complicated than he was use to. His body was still very tense. He couldn't even bring himself to stare into her eye's. He put up no resistence as she tilted his head up.
She kissed him much deeper than he'd ever really thought was exceptable. It was so powerful that he fell back onto the bed. He wasn't sure exactly what he should say. "I...yes...yes i did...but..." He gulped in fear he would spoil the moment. "Meiko...i've never had someone who's liked me..."
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:39 am

He shocked her when he spoke of his feelings of her unpredictable kiss. He liked it? A faint blush hinted on her cheeks, and as he leaned forward, Meiko couldn't move. She was too stunned with what he said. What did that mean for them? Would this alter their relationship? He pulled back before his lips even met hers, and she shook herself back to reality. Meiko placed a soft finger under his chin, lifting it carefully so his eyes met her own. Her lips brushed over his like a gentle whisper, and then she leaned further into him, a hand going to his shoulder to draw him closer. The kiss hardened slightly as she added passion to it, pressing him back until he would almost surely fall onto the bed. Meiko pulled back, looking up at him under her thick eyelashes, she smiled slowly. "Did you like that...?" She asked quietly.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:22 am

As she continued on the same topic he felt his stomach go up into her throat. He loved the feel of her soft hand on his. It filled him with a nervous happy feeling that he was beginning to enjoy. He looked at her soft golden eye's nearly failing to listen to what she had to say, but hearing the tone of her voice bought him back to reality. "No, you didn't force yourself on me...I actually...i really liked it Meiko...i mean i don't know what was going through your mind at the time, but...i, i really liked it." He took in a deep breath. He moved forward to kiss her. He didn't know what to say or think...he pulled back slowly looking down at the bed.
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:03 am

Meiko had to admit, she was pretty nervous about all the eyes that would be on her. But she found a way to be able to ignore the pressure. She just wouldn't think about it. She'd dive right in, that way she wouldn't feel the nervousness. "I'm ready, San." She smiled, crossing the room to sit on the very edge of his bed. He mentioned last night, and the hairs on the back of her neck raised. She waited a beat, but he didn't finish. She didn't know what to say about it, but she placed her hand gently over his. "I'm sorry I pushed myself on you. I didn't think about how much stress it would put on you. We don't ever have to speak or talk about it again if you wish." It stung her pride a bit, but now wasn't the time to dwell on it. She didn't want to push him away, Meiko had to remain strong.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:42 am

Zero had barely gotten any sleep. He sat up thinking he heard something outside his door. He tiredly looked around. He was surprised to see that Meiko had slipped into his room without him noticing. "Meiko!" He said surprised. He nodded getting up. Of course when he nodded. He did so without thinking. "Are you sure?" He asked. "I mean..." He gulped. "Everyone will be staring at you are you really ok with that? I mean...you don't have to..." For some reason he couldn't stop thinking about the soft kiss from the other night. "Um Meiko...last night..." He didn't know what to say more than that.
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:02 pm

It was the next morning, and Meiko was sitting on the carpetted floor in her room. She had her legs crossed together as she concentrated on a simple spell. Magic ran through her blood, but her demon blood diminished her fairy magic, and so she didn't have very much of it to do powerful spells. But simple spells like glamour and creating things came naturally. She was murmuring the chant softly, holding in her hands a set of plain bra and panties, the only spare she had. When she opened her eyes, they were a deep blue. It was a trait that came from her father whenever she did a spell. After the last word of the spell, her eyes fading back into their golden color.

Now in her hands was the exact replica of the bikini that the man from the store had offered her. Instead of the purple though, the bikini was a deep red with a golden star on the left side of the upper piece of the bikini. A matching gold star was on the back part of the bottoms, right over where her mid butt would be. Meiko pulled the red ribbon out of her bound hair, shaking it until her locks of brown hair was tossled freely on her shoulders, and down to her mid back. She put the bikini suit on, and then covered it with her simple white kimono, securing it with her purple bow. When the time came for the contest, she would only have to slip out of it to reveal the beauty underneath.

She walked out of the door, and slipped down the hall to Zero's room. She knocked on it quietly first, then opened the door and slipped in. "Good morning." She smiled brightly, "Are you ready to head down to the center of the town so I cna attempt to win back your precious gem?" The contest would take place in the open area in the middle fo the town, surrounded by many watchers and the judges. And it was only in another hour.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Zero couldn't help, but blush, and feel uncomfortable when Meiko locked arms with him. It was so frustrating. He couldn't tell if she liked him or was just being friendly. She was the first real friend he'd made in a long time he didn't want to lose her. He didn't want to fool himself into believing something so hopeful, and naive besides she was everything he was not. Zero thought it would be gentlemanly to walk her to her room, and he liked having her so close to him. It filled his stomach with happy butterflies, and made it so he could only smile. As she released her arm from his. He froze feeling her hand gently touch his cheek. He saw something deep in her eye's like a warm, cozy fire waiting for him nearly pulling him in with it's warmth, and intensity. He felt his heart nearly stop as her lips pressed to his. He couldn't make any of his body move. He felt like a statue. He was barely able to respond to the kiss. "I..." Before he could say anything she had dissapeared behind her room door. His eye's trembled just as the rest of his body. He took a few steps backward leaning on the wall of the inn. He placed his hand over his heart continuing to look at the door. His mind was worse than blank he couldn't even remember how to walk. As he began to slowly began to remember things. His body trembled. "Meiko..." He muttered lightly. Still very stunned. He didn't know what to do. He ended up decided to walk to his room. He sat down on the edge of his bed. "Meiko..." He muttered again. "There is no way that was real." He said to himself. "I must be sleep." He couldn't wrap his mind around that having actually happened. He didn't fall asleep until nearly dawn.
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:52 pm

The brunette nodded in agreement, and because she liked the feel of her skin against his, she wrapped her arm around his as they walked out of the dining area. They walked silently up to their rooms, arms entertwined. As they reached Meiko's room, Zero's right next to hers, Zero paused to stop at her door. Night had fallen, and the darkness had crept into the hallways of the Inn. A touch of candlelight in the hallway brought a bit of golden light onto Zero's face. A bit of his face was shadowed, the other half lit up by the candlelight. She didn't know what had come over her, but as Meiko pulled her arm out of his loop, she reached up to touch his face, with the faintest of touch. Her golden hues, intensifed by the golden cascade of the candlelight, traveled down to his lips. Without a warning, she stood a bit on her toes, covering his mouth with her own hot mouth. She moved her lips tenderly across his, and then drew her head back, her mouth lingering over his for a few brief seconds. She smiled slightly, then turned into her room, shutting the door behind her quickly.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:05 pm

Zero watched unblinkingly as Meiko took her first bite of ice cream. He wondered if she noticed him staring. He quickly looked down wiping his bottome lip free of the liquid that had made it's way there. "The ice cream is pretty good." He commented. Zero quickly placed the money on the table as the Waiter dropped the due amount. He smiled to her as he got up. "That was actually a really good idea." He smiled. He stretched. " I could definately fall asleep after that."He grinned.
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:29 pm

When the plates were whisked away, Meiko smiled over at San as the dessert course was placed in front of them. She spooned up a bit of ice cream, learning quickly from San's excitement. She lifted the white cream to her mouth, letting it slide down her tongue, the creamy liquid melting as it slid down the back of her throat. It really was delightful. A bit of it remained as evidence on her lip, and she looked up at Zero with a slow smile. She scooped up a bit more of the ice cream, eating it slowly and carefully.
When they were finished with their meal, Meiko reached into her pocket to pay the waiter. Or would San pay?

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:55 pm

Zero was rather surprised at how she at. It was more than just normal table manners it was the way she did it as if she had been trained like someone from a royal family. He blushed when she said it was nothing to be shy about. He could only shyly nod. "Yes, i guess you are right." He smiled back. He then looked down to the plate of food. He ate slowly. He pushed the plate to the side finishing. "That was really good." The watier came back picking up the plates, and placing down the ice cream with two spoons. He then lit two candles close to the edges of the table. "I hope you enjoy." The waiter walked away. Zero dug his spoon in taking a big mouth full. It was much colder than he expected. Nearly the roof of his mouth was frozen. He didn't let it show, but a single tear began to form. He looked away wiping it. "I think i got a little over excited."
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Before Meiko had a chance to respond, the waiter was already coming back with their food. Meiko nodded respectfully, then picked up a fork and a slicing knife. For someone who had been living on the road and out in the wild, she had table manners of someone who was born wealthy. She ate her food delicately, and when she was finished with the steal, she paused to smile at Zero. "Ordering a meal together is much more within our finances then ordering two seperate meals." She rose a brow in his direction, she figured he would have already known this. "As long as we know we're not... lovers, then it isn't bold or anything to be shy about, is it?" Meiko took a sip of her water, then started on her potatoes. Their ice cream would be out shortly, and Meiko could barely hide her excitement, she hadn't had ice cream in forever!

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:29 am

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 Anime28

Zero blushed he couldn't believe that she wanted the lover delight. He wonderd if she was just messing around. Didn't she realize it probably wasn't something friends were supposed to share, but feeling the swift light kick. He figured she wanted him to play along. He wasn't sure why, but he went along with it. "I'd like mine prepared the same way." The waiter smiled, and nodded to both of them. "Seems as though you two are a match made in heaven huh? Well then i will return shortly."
He watied till the waiter left to respond to her. "It's such a suggestive name. It's almost bold." He smiled shyly. It didn't take to long before the waiter returned with there food.
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:19 am

As they were seated, the waiter suggested the lover's special. It actually sounded quite good. She glanced over at San, then a slow smirk masked her lips. "Of course, that sounds delicious. I'd like mine cooked to medium, with a bit of potatoes on the side. A water will be fine, thank you." She flashed a quick smile to San, they were seated across from one another. Her foot lightly kicked his shin, edging him to go along with it.
As the waiter walked around, she leaned forward so she could whisper to him, "Lover's delight." She raised her brows together, then sat back against the chair, laughing quietly. She had to admit, she really didn't entirely think it was a joke. She enjoyed being around San, she wasn't plagued by the loneliness and self doubt. And her brother hadn't made himself known in the past week. Instead of dwelling on her memories of the past, she was finally making some new memories with a great friend.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:08 am

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 Anime28

Zero scratched the back of his head. He didn't thin kthe choice of words was anything out of the ordinary. He hoped he had not sounded pompous or full of himself when he spoke. "You think i'm smart?" He grinned.
He nodded in agreement with there plan. Today had been rather interesting. In fact since he'd met her things just seemed more interesting as time went along not only that. He didn't feel that sense of lonliness that had been nagging at him all of this time. When he looked to her he couldn't help but smile.
He blushed when she said they deserved the comfort of a bad. It took him a moment to realize she meant there individual beds. 'Think straight you idiot!' He mentally yelled at himself. He looked into the dining room as he was pulled in by Meiko arm, and arm only making his blush a little worse. The decor was rather bland, but it wasn't a dump. Just not a whole lot going on. The waiter nodded. "As you wish." He showed them to a table near a wall. The dining hall wasn't really packed which was nice. He hated over crowded places, and there food would be brought quicker. A different waiter stopped by the table to take there order. He handed them menu's. "May i suggest the lovers delight special? It's two steaks shaped in the form of hearts, and a special dark choclate sauce over three scopes of vanilla ice cream for dessert. "
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:18 pm

"Overpopulated populous?" She asked, tilting her head to the side with a sly quirk of her brow. "Oh, we've got a smarty here now, do we?" She asked, nudging his side playfully. Meiko pulled away as she slipped a look into the dining area of the Inn. "Let's get some food and then get some rest." She looked up to San, her eyes full of happiness. "We've both had a very long day, I think we deserve the comfort of an actual bed." She brushed her fingertips across his forearm before slipping her arm around his and leading him into the dining area. "Table for two, please." She requested to one of the waiter's standing by the entrance.

ooc: wow. 7 pages and no kissing scenes yet 8D

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:06 am

He was suddenly surprised as she wrapped her arms in his, and was suddenly pulled through the crowd. Meiko manuevered pretty well through the crowds. Even while pulling him. Once he took her to the hotel. She looked to him with a smile. He blushed deeply. Looking almost getting lost in her golden eye's. He almost allowed himself to lean into her, but pulled back at the last second. "Um, thank you for getting us out of there. And i don't think you couldn't have taken them it's just in the middle of an overpopulated populous i don't think it would've been best."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Selfish Journey-another path(private.)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next