Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
Selfish Journey-another path(private.) A60b98de

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) Fefb5f07

Selfish Journey-another path(private.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male
Number of posts : 3007
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) Anime28-1-1

The men didn't really looked scared but a little cautious it almost seemed that they were trying to convince themselves that it was a bluff, and she had no such power, and was definitely could not stop all of them.

Zero felt a little uneasy. She couldn't mean to take them all on. There were quite a lot of them. He looked at his sword wondering if she could hold them off long enough if they saw him to grab his sword, and he could help her.

The pair of eye's that once watched Zero, and Meiko were now watching his girl. 'Who are you to them girl...why risk yourself for there benefit...' The pair of eye's thought while watching her.

One of the men decided to be bold. He stepped forward just an inch only to be shocked, and his his body first electricfied, and sent flying backward from what she considered a low shock. A few of the other men watched, and ran to his aid. The leader spat at the ground. "Damn demons moves in packs like damned wolves." He had the others follow him back towards town.

Zero released a heavy sigh. "She was pretty good, but...why...why did she help us? You don't think she's looking to pick a fight with you do you?"
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female
Number of posts : 1663
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:53 pm

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) MeikoBlood
I don't want to forget this...

Meiko nodded in response, "She has to know we're here. I don't think she's a friend though... be careful." She spoke quietly, continuing to watch the dark haired neko.

"You think you can hurt me?" Kiki laughed quietly, jumping from the high branch of the tree and landing gracefully in front of them. "I don't take no for an answer. You will leave now, or I will make you leave. And you don't want that." Her voice was low, but her tone was promising. When they didn't move further, she took a step closer and held her hand out.

Lightning came to life in her palm, and it coiled out of her hand and snapped at the leader's feet. "I can make you dance out of here, or I'll make sure you never leave this spot again. Your spirit can haunt around these woods if you're so fond of this area." The next shot of blue lightning that crackled out of her hand was a low voltage, but when it connected with one of the man's fingertips, it shocked through his body, his body jerked and convulsed, and he was paralyzed for a few seconds before he could regain control.

Because my life with you is beautiful
Back to top Go down
https://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:52 pm

Zero nodded in compliance. There was a nice little group of them, and his sword was with his clothes. He really didn't want them to get it again. Not to mention they'd know that him, and Meiko were somewhere close by. He felt a little nervous.

The eye's that once watched Zero, and Meiko now were set on the cat girl standing before the sizeable group of men. The group of men were surprised by the girl stopping.

The leader or at least the one who seemed to be the leader stpped forward. "Listen miss our quarrel is not with you. So for your own safety i suggest you step aside before a pretty thing like you gets hurt." the man said resting his hand on her shoulder.

'Is she a friend of yours?' The mysterious figure said looking at the girl then back at the cave. Zero talked in a low whisper.

"Meiko...what's she doing? Do you think she knows we are here? do you think she is helping us?"
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:03 pm

She looked over at him, a flash of question in her eyes. Over here? Meiko moved closer, prepared to inquire further, but he interrupted her thoughts. Footsteps? She looked to Zero, a soft grin on her face. "Probably more people wanting to take a swim in the water." She tilted her head, leaning closer to try to peer out of the waterfall. Because it was lighter outside then it was inside the cavern, they could look through the glistening water and see a group of people. However, the group of people could not see them.

She narrowed her eyes, straining to see through the waves of water cascading in front of them. A familiar face caught her eye, and then she recognized them all. They were the men from before. Scrunching her nose up slightly in distaste, she turned to Zero, placing a delicate finger on her red lips, signaling him to be quiet.

Kiki watched the men enter through the clearing. She was sitting casually in a tree, she was spying on the cat girl, but to them, she'd just look like an innocent bystander. Humans made her sick. Especially greedy, selfish human men. They reeked of alcohol too. No doubt they had just gotten out of a tavern. Standing on her feet, she leaned against the tree and called down to them. She'd have a bit of fun, and earn their trust while she was at it. Or at least the boy's trust.

"Hey, you!" Her voice ripped through their bickering. Her dark eyes narrowed, she set her intense gaze upon the men. She no longer wore her bikini, but had a half of a blue kimono on, that would have exposed her chest, but she had a black top on underneath of it. On her feet, she had clean, white shoes on, and her blue bow had been replaced by a white one. Her long, slender body still managed to look great, even covered. "Why don't you guys get out of here? You're disturbing my peace and quiet, and I'd really enjoy a nap."

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Catching her grin, and hearing her heed. He followed her a few steps into the cave. It was very majestic, so quiet, and peaceful. It sent a warm feeling through his heart. It was obvious not many humans or demons had been near here. He gently touched the walls. He let out a peaceful sigh, and a very happy grin touched his lips. "I didn't think there were places like this over here." He realized he hadn't told her he was from the other continent or that he was an elf. "I mean...i didn't realize that this would be behind a waterfall."

The pair of eye's that watched the two became very wary they had disappeared from site behind the waterfall. He then sensed people. There was a small group of men approaching the waterfall. They all looked rather mean.

Zero's ears picked up the sound of heavy footsteps. He turned to Meiko sure she had to hear them as well. "Meiko i think someone's coming."
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:53 pm

"This is beauty." She swept a hand across the opening. The pool around them was evidently smaller then the one outside. It was about 5 feet all around them. Then black stone made up the landing. It wasn't very big, about 12 feet, length and width. It was dark, but the light that came in through the thin sheet of water that fell from the top of the hill gave it a nice touch. The water's reflection bounced off the walls, and Meiko found herself swimming to the landing, drawing herself up. The stone was cold against her feet, and it sent a shiver that ran through her body. "I wonder how many other people have discovered this?" It made her feel like she was sharing a secret with strangers, which was dangerous and exhilarating. "Other people would have curiously wanted to see what was behind the waterfall. I'm just surprised this area hasn't been tainted already." She was whispering, and the sounds were bouncing from the walls back to her, and it tickled her skin gently. "Come up here." She called to him, turning to grin at him.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:39 pm

He grinned back at her. He moved back with smile a bit as she splashed at him. He was playfully suspicious thinking she would just get him with a good splash. He approached slowly, and watched her movements carefully. Finally he began to approach her only to watch her disappear behind the waterfall, and say. 'wow' He rushed through the waterfall to find out what had made her say wow. He was stunned to find a cave. "Whoa...that's amazing. You would never know this was here from the outside."
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:43 am

The way he spoke, it sounded like they didn't have much time. Did he expect to be leaving soon? She turned her head up so her eyes could meet his. Her golden eyes narrowed as she looked at him questioningly. Meiko smiled gently, then brushed her fingers across his cheek. "i think you mean I'll be the one protecting you." A mischievous grin settled on her lips before she drew back, placing her hand into the warming water and send a splash over in his direction playfully. Then she swam away, towards the waterfall to let it wash over her. as it poured over her, she closed her eyes, letting it engulf her. "Zero!" She called for him, beckoning to join her. "It's so wonderful..." Then she slipped behind the wave of water, where a small, private cavern seemed to be, hidden from the rest of the world. "Wow..." She said breathlessly.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:59 pm

The moment in which he waited to gain approval from her facial expression seemed to pass very slowly, but to his excitement a smile was returned to the action. His body felt incredibly tense, but it was a feeling he enjoyed. He wasn't prepared when she pulled him into another kiss, but he didn't complain, and wrapped his arms around her wanting to hold her close. He felt the urge to protect her, and keep her happy.
He gently pulled back after the kiss. "I don't know what this means, but for right now...i'll protect you." He said softly sincerity, and strength in his voice.
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:21 pm

The surprise that took over the features of her face was notable. He pulled her closer, claiming her mouth with his own. His hands were at her hips, and they stayed like that for a few moments. Her heart fluttered in her chest, as if it had wings of it's own. Her honey hues slid shut, and she trailed a hand up his chest to rest on his shoulder. She was shocked he made the first move, and it made her soar to a height she hadn't been in such a long time. When they pulled away, it took her a couple of seconds to open her eyes and gaze up at him. She only gazed up at him, and finally a wide smile spread across her face. And that was it. She was lost in his arms, and she pounced at him again, bringing his mouth crashing down on hers in a hungry kiss, claiming his lips with hers passionately.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:03 pm

It took him a moment to notice the water around him was steadily getting slightly warmer with each passing word that passed over his lips. As he finished speaking he looked at the water. He hadn't noticed till he'd stopped talking that it was warm. Still stuck in the awkward silence that followed what he'd said he couldn't bring himself to do anything to break it. As he finally found the motor skills to look up she had come closer to him even so much as putting her hand on his shoulder. Though she spoke in such a whisper her words would have been wasted on human ears. His elf ears twitched. He looked at her shocked, and for an instant dumbfounded.

He knew it was selfish. He knew his intent when he started this journey. The intent he still planned to hold onto, but maybe until then...until he got to his destination...

He gently placed his hands on her waist, and pulled her body close to his. He looked down at her only for a moment letting his eye's sat a powerful gaze on her. He then leaned in slowly until there lips met, and kissed her letting there lips linger upon one another for nearly two minutes. He pulled back softly. A deep crimson blush turning the color of his face.

"My friend..." a pair of eye's deep in the brush of tree's said watching the two. "To watch your life unfold is painful."
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:28 pm

As Zero spoke to her, stuttering about his feelings, the water around Meiko began to warm. He was making her a bit nervous, and her cheeks flushed a very light pink. The heat radiating off her body was heating the water all around her, in a 5 foot diameter. She listened to him carefully, closing the distance between them. He could feel the effect she had on the water, the effect he had on her. He confessed that he really liked her, and a soft smile tugged at her lips. With a gentle hand, she reached out a touched his shoulder carefully. "You've been a great friend to me, Zero. Maybe one of the best I've ever had. But over the past few days, I've started looking at you with hopeful eyes.... Thinking that maybe we could be more then friends..." Her words were a whisper, but she had a feeling he caught every word of it.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:15 pm

Zero wondered why she had gone behind a tree he thought she had worn the bikini under her kimono. He felt his body getting used to the chilly water. He could actually move around a little, and stopped shivering. He leaned up against the edge of the water. He let his thoughts wonder, and closed his eye's. It felt nice to relax. He had both his sword, and the gem back. Now there was only one thing left. He smiled opening his eye's as he heard her move into the water.

"Yes, it's gorgeous." though as he said that he was looking at her a decent bit more than the waterfall.

"All the more for us." He smiled nervously. He swam a little closer. He almost felt a knot in his throat. "Meiko..." His voice trembled. "...i want to thank you...You saved my life, and...i want you to know i really...li...like you..." He spoke like a teenager goin on his first date.
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Meiko nodded in response, going behind a few brushes and slipping her kimono off. She had no idea why she felt shy, she had just paraded around in this very same bikini in font of him, and many other people. But now that Meiko was alone with him, she felt different. Naked almost. She brought her kimono and ribbon out with her, hanging it on a nearby tree. Meiko slid into the water, shivering a bit before getting adjusted to it. Her fire ability allowed her to warm the water around her, and she swam over to Zero, going closer to the waterfall. "It really is beautiful." She paused, then turned to look at Zero with a slight smile. "I'm surprised others aren't here."

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Zero noticed her eye's suddenly dart somewhere. He looked behind him to see if he could catch what she did. His ears picked something up. He could've sworn her heard someone's voice say Meiko's name. He figured it was just some of her new fans speaking of her in passing he didn't think much of it. He turned back to her. He gave her an apologetic look. It was his fault that they couldn't go about as they pleased. He released a heavy sigh. He grinned. At this point with all she'd done for him. He just wanted to do something to mak her happy. In the back of his mind he was thinking he'd get to see her in the suit again. "That's a really great idea." He grinned. He was surprised as to how helpful the front desk was with helping to get them out quietly. In exchange for an autograph or two that is. The spot they told them about turned out to be a beautiful waterfall. It was a very serene, and peaceful scene. You could feel the tranquility, and calm in the air itself. He sighed happily. He pulled his shirt off over his head. He got in slowly. He shivered a bit. "It's pretty cold." He playfully splashed at her. "You should change, and join me."
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Her eyes wandered to behind Zero, thinking she saw a flash of quick paced movement. She heard everyone's conversations, hearing a deep voice whisper her name in a conversation. "Meiko." Her eyes widened for a moment, and then she turned to look at Zero, a hesitant smile on her face. "Yeah, I did want to see the fireworks..." She frowned slightly, trying to settle the nerves that ran wild in her veins. Meiko tried thinking of a solution, something that they could do so they could stick around for the festivities tomorrow. "Well..." She really wanted to get out of the town, even if only for the day. "Let's get out of town for the rest of the day. I'll ask somebody for directions to the nearest body of water, and we'll go for a swim." The charm on her swimsuit set would last a few hours after nightfall. "Then we'll come back and get a new hotel." She waited for his response, then went to ask for directions to the nearest lake.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:16 am

Zero frowned when she mentioned her birthday being the following day. "I know, i'm very sorry. I hadn't counted on the celebrity status you would achieve from winning the contest. I really..." He let his eye's fall away. A small blush appeared on his face. " I wanted to really take you to the fireworks, and out to eat, and give you a really great birthday. Sort of as a thank you for traveling along with me, and i don't know that kind of stuff. And you really wanted to see them right?" He released a sigh. He wondered what she was looking for as her eye's seemed to be darting around the room searching for something. "Is everything ok; is something wrong?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:08 pm

They separated for a few short moments as they gathered their things in their hotel rooms. Changing from her bikini into her bra and panties set, she wrapped her kimono back around her, tying her purple ribbon tightly around her slim body. She pulled her hair back into a bun, wounding a smaller red ribbon around it to keep it secure. Placing her things into a bag, she tossed her bag over her shoulder, holding the gem tightly in her hand before tossing it into the bag.

She walked out, spotting Zero. Meiko didn't want to stay in town for the night, but she wanted to stay for the festival celebrations that were going on tonight. Walking up next to Zero, she tapped her lip gently in thought. "Hmm... My birthday is tomorrow, Zero." She almost didn't remember it, but with the thought came a burden. She frowned deeply. Her brother was likely to show up either today or tomorrow. She looked around, wondering if he was spying on her now. He never missed her birthday.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:07 am

Zero was waiting patiently his mind was still wrapped around that strange girl on stage. He was uncertain about the looks she was giving Meiko. However as his mind drifted to Meiko. He kept picturing her in her bikini...however his mind continuing to prevert the image in his head more. He blushed shaking his head trying to remove the depraved uncothe pictures from his head. It was only moments later. His ears picked up the sound of something fluttering in the air. By the time he turned around she had already landed, and grabbed him, and was on her way with him back to the hotel to get there stuff. He wondered if she noticed it was him that called out from the crowd as he ran behind her staring at the back of her head. When they got to the hotel Zero hurried along to grab his things. He quickly gathered his belongings, and went to her room. "Meiko...I don't know how to thank you for all you've done...i really...i really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:15 am

Zero was waiting patiently. Zero's ears picked up the sound of something fluttering in the air. By the time he turned around she had already landed, and grabbed him, and was on her way with him back to the hotel to get there stuff. Zero hurried along with her. He quickly gathered a few belongings, and went to her room. "are you ready? We don't want to dawdle to long."
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Meiko slipped her arms through the kimono, then tied the bow around her slim waist, tightening it until she thought it was comfortable. She wanted to get back to the hotel and pack up. This wouldn't go out all too well, and the attention that was going to be directed towards her wasn't welcomed. Meiko just wanted to slip away. She peeked through the windows, seeing the crowd outside. The dark haired neko hadn't even come in to change, she hoped half the crowd was following her.

Heading towards the back, she noticed a few people standing outside there too. She scrunched up her nose, spotting a set of stairs to her left. She went up the stairs, going up another flight of stairs until she was on the roof. Once up there, she peeked down, looking for Zero. A lone body stood away from the small pool of people waiting by the backdoor, and Meiko pounced off the edge of the building, completely evading both crowds of people. Her hair flew out behind her, a wave of light chestnut brown flowing out. She landed a few feet away from Zero, with a smile, she wound her arm through his and lead him away. "Let's get out of here before someone recognizes me."

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:22 am

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) Anime28-1

Zero held his breath as the host slowly built up anticipation as to who had won the contest. He looked up to watch him speak, but he was still far to embarrassed to look up at Meiko. When the announcer calld Meiko the winner Zero acted calm, but was overwhelmed with excitement, but not for the gem; on the contrary for the second in time he had forgotten about the gem, and was souly happy for Meiko's victory. He grinned widely as she smiled on stage. He waited for her at the back entrance. However many of her new male, and few of her new female fans followed her, and were looking to congratulate her. Zero somehow got lost in the crowd. He figured he'd wait for her outside of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:29 am

With a shout from the crowd, the audience was screaming in agreement. The judges shared a stunned look. before lifting the microphone to her lips to announce the winner. "The winner of this years swimsuit contest, and the winner of this amazing gem," The judge held it up in her hand, the sun caught ti and it sparkled for just a moment. There was a pause as the judge tried to keep the crowd suspicious, but the audience was already announcing their winner!
"Meiko!"
She couldn't suppress the grin on her face as she walked ovr tot he judge and claimed the gem as her trophy. For the sake of the audience, she flipped her hair over her shoulder, and managed to pull off a sexy smirk before mumbling a shy thank you and backing off the stage. The dark haired neko's anger was obvious as she took the other exit off the stage. Meiko headed to the building to put her swimsuit back on, and caught sight of Kiki furiously stomping away. Meiko was oblivious to the fact that this wasn't the last time she'd see the girl.

Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:30 am

Selfish Journey-another path(private.) Anime28-1

A cloaked figure watched the festivities from far away. Prince what were you thinking leaving the safety of your world coming to this land...the figure thought, and what connections have you made with demons...' He continued to think as he looked up at Meiko up on stage.

Zero watched how the girl looked at Meiko. It was uncomfortably fierce not in fun in any way. He then saw her lips move, even with his elven ears couldn't pick up the sound, but after that Meiko looked at him. There was a bit of a shaken look in her eye. He shot her back a worried glance. He then closed his eye's, and thought Meiko didn't need more worry needed reassurance. Zero took in a deep breath. His face turned beat red. "Meiko is the hottest!" He yelled. The crowd hushed for a moment before all agreeing in a large roar, and beginning to chant Meiko's name. Zero could barely raise his eye's he was far to embarassed that was very uncothe.
Back to top Go down
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:02 pm

The judges narrowed it down between two girls; a dark neko named Kiki, and Meiko herself. Meiko stood under the spotlight, the dark neko at her side. All eyes were on the pair, and under their watchful eyes, Meiko's heart pounded in her ears. She was feeling uncomfortable. A moment later, she realized another set of eyes on her. Kiki was staring at her. No... She was glaring! Meiko glanced at her, out of the corner of her eyes. The dark neko was tall and slender. Her legs were legs, and her hair was short and black. Atop her head was a set of black furry ears, a matching black tail whipped behind her, with a dark bow around the tip.
"Who will be your winner?" A judge shouted over the crowd.
"It won't be you." The other neko whispered harshly towards Meiko, a sexy smirk tugging at her lips. Meiko looked directly at Zero, trying to keep her composure. "Will it be Kiki?" The crowd shouted, their roar of approval shocking Meiko. Kiki didn't have the curves Meiko had, Meiko's breasts were full and plump, and threatened to bounce out of her top. Kiki wore a more skimpy bikini, but her bosom wasn't as Meiko. Her hips weren't nearly as curvacious as Meiko's either.
"Or will your winner be Meiko?" The judge asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfish Journey-another path(private.)   Selfish Journey-another path(private.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Selfish Journey-another path(private.)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next