Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
FF7(Private) - Page 7 A60b98de

FF7(Private) - Page 7 Fefb5f07

FF7(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female
Number of posts : 2780
Registration date : 2009-06-03

FF7(Private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Now Vincent was not a cook. By any means. He did what was necessary to survive but rarely did that involve cooking fancy meals. It was a few minutes of simply playing with the dials on the phone and another couple minutes for a delivery person to come strolling into the bar. It was a young boy with orange hair, nothing like Reno's. He popped in, for the most part the bar was dark beside a few lights above the counter where Cloud and Vincent were waiting to hear back from Reno. Vincent received the small packets of food from the boy, paid him his tip and money then brought it back for Cloud. "We'll need to be at our best." He stated whilst peeling back the thin cardboard box relieving noodles with beef and vegetables in two different boxes. He took one for himself, leaving the other for Cloud.

"Oh sweetheart, it'll be okay." Chimed Tifa softly to Marlene. "We need a plan to get out of here. Yuffie do you have any knives or something on you? If we could just get out of these bonds, we could work with what we have."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nasuko-Moxington/317294321624044
AnnaleeWalker

Female
Number of posts : 4821
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 4:31 pm

"You got it." Said Reno and he and Alicia walked down after Vincent and left the bar. Cloud came down after a while and just sat there feeling totally stupid and weak.

"No kidding. This is so not fair!" Whined Yuffie. Marlene had woken up and actually started crying. "Oh come on now don't cry. It's going to be alright. Cloud will come for us." Said Yuffie trying to calm the younger girl. "You sure..." Said Marlene sniffling. "I'm positive you know Cloud he always comes when we need him." Said Yuffie and Marlene smiled as she sat there.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Vincent stared at Alicia and Reno, exchanging a few side glances with Cloud. He didn't see any other option besides trusting the block head Turk. It was clearly a trap for Cloud and thankfully Cloud noticed as well. The problem was, Tifa and Yuffie wouldn't be a match against the guards in a weaken state. Not to mention Marlene was there. They would have to protect her. "Hurry and get your information." Vincent then pushed past Reno and Alicia, heading once more to the bar.

Tifa's eyes burst open at the sound of Yuffie. She immediately scanned her surroundings. "Crap." She growled under her breath. "We're in a pickle here, Yuffie..." Tifa nudged Yuffie's side, or what she thought was Yuffie beside her. Where ever they were, she knew it had to do with Phantom kidnapping them. She struggled against her bindings. Hers were tight, scrapping her wrists since any other way she would have been able to break out of.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:25 pm

"Makes sense a few days ago I was passing by there and saw a helicopter flying in that direction. I didn't give it any thought at the time and brushed it off." Said Cloud. "So you going to be stupid and barge right in? We've looked into it. Their security is highly tight. It won't be easy. There's thirty floors in their building and your girls can be anywhere in that place. They haven't been fucking around the past three years that's for sure." Said Alicia. "What choice to I have but other then take them directly." Said Cloud. "If you can give us some time we can help you. But you said didn't want to associate with anymore of our mess." Said Reno. "And what the hell can you do that can help us?" Asked Cloud annoyed. "Well right now we have a little agent in Phantom believe it or not. He's pulling double duty pretending to be part of Phantom while he gives us information about them. Give us time we'll find the exact location of the girls and then you can go rescue them." "So basically a double agent?" Asked Cloud. "Yes and he's my husband to be exact. He's pretty sly and he's risking his neck so the least you can do is accept our offer." Said Alicia. "Fine I will. It's not like I can fight in the shape I'm in. I know they're waiting for me to come and barge in anyways. That's why they took the three of them." Said Cloud.

Yuffie woke up too. "Ow... man I feel like I been hit by a bus..." Groaned Yuffie.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Vincent stared at Reno who had welcomed himself into the bar. Not that he cared much. For the time being Reno was their only hope of locating Tifa, Marlene and Yuffie. Not to mention his guard dog was with him, Alicia. "I was wondering exactly what was going on in that area..." Stated Vincent after a drink of the strange liquid in his glass. He had gone by the Midgar Ruins enough times to take notice of activity yet his investigations always wound up dead in the end. Reno just proved that something was in fact amidst.

The bitter chill of the cell room was a fraction of the reason why Tifa began to stir slowly. Her eyes fluttered open but her gaze was still groggy. Her head lulled from side to side while her lips parted with a groan of pain.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:29 am

"We need to find out where they took the girls. I'm going to call up Reno as much as I don't want to and find out where their damn base of operations are." Said Cloud as he pulled his shirt back on. "No need for that." Said a voice. Cloud quickly looked and saw Reno standing in the door way. Alicia was with him. "So you know?" Asked Cloud looking at him. "Course they bought the ruins of Midgar a couple years ago. That's where you'll find your girls." Said Reno.

At Phantom headquarters. The girls had been confined to a cell. The two brothers that captured them were walking back in with a white hair male. "Cain Hugo I hope you know what you're doing. I will not accept any failures understood?" Said Kazunari. "No need to worry. If I'm correct Strife will come right for us now that we got these girls." Said Cain. As Kazunari looked at the three while they were still unconscious. They had been tied up as an extra precaution. Especially considering Tifa and her fists Cain and Hugo did not take any chances.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:36 am

Vincent blew a sigh between his lips. This was more like the Cloud he had originally met but not the one he needed now. He completely understood his anger however. "I wasn't even sure I believed Reno." Vincent stated, thinking back to the encounter yesterday. It was just hard to trust Reno these days and anything to do with Rufus Shinra. "You can't blame yourself." Vincent took up his own glass, drinking the little bit of liquor he had filled it with. It was an amber color without a scent.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:20 am

Cloud looked at Reno and his head lowered. “I know... And it’s my fault Vincent... All because I blew off that red headed fool’s warning!” The wall had a hole in it when Cloud punched it pissed.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:17 am

Vincent had brought Cloud back to the only place he really knew in Edge; Seventh Heaven. He made damn sure they were not followed. But then again, this was probably the first place they would search for Cloud if that was their intended target. Vincent managed to bring him into the nearest room with anything that resembled a bed and plopped him down. Immediately he went to work on fixing him up.

By the time Cloud woke Vincent was down in the bar mixing a small drink for himself and grabbing a glass of cool water for Strife. It had caught him off guard, the sudden scream, but was not unexpected. His step was quick now as he returned to the room, placing the cup of water on what he assumed was a nightstand. He stood silently, eying Cloud before saying, "They took the girls."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:05 am

Tifa got clubbed in the back of the neck by one of the men in there as well as Yuffie who was raging pissed. Marlene was the last to be knocked out. So all three girls were out cold now.

It was hours later Cloud awoke with a gasp. He let out a pained yell and as his injuries started hurting really bad. Finding himself bandaged up he wondered who had brought him back home.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:00 am

The explosion made Vincent stumble backwards into one of the glass counters. It shattered into a thousand pieces, not only from his weight but also the shock of the exploding car. Quickly Vincent regained himself only to hear the faint cries of Marlene, Tifa and Yuffie some where in the sky. He ran out of the parlor as fast as he could, already too late to shoot the helicopter down with Cerberus. Instead he located Cloud who was falling unconscious quickly. Vincent leaped across various flaming debris to reach Cloud then shrouded both of them in his slightly burnt cloak. If there was any one left shooting at them they would soon discover Vincent's cloak absorbing the bullets as he now fled with Cloud.

Inside the chopper Tifa was shouting, flailing and swinging at anyone nearby. She grabbed at the net around them, yanking and pulling trying to break free. "Let us go!" She cried several times.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Cloud ran out only to throw himself out of the way as a car of all things was thrown his way. “Cloud!” Cried Marlene as an explosion rocked the area. Cloud got thrown and he landed across the street on his side. Half the building Vincent was behind had been taking out with it. So he ended up getting caught in it too. Cloud struggled and sat up to see a chopper. His eyes went wide as he heard Marlene crying out for him. She, Tifa, And Yuffie had been netted in all the confusion and were yanked up into the chopper. It then flew away and Cloud blacked out from his injuries.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Vincent hadn't given it much thought what the child's punishment should be however he was surprised with Clouds answer. Then again Vincent never once considered being a father figure to anyone or anything. Perhaps that was something Cloud had thought of, but not him. As Yuffie came back, wondering just how much money he would have left after this trip to spend on a cellphone, Vincent shuffled himself over far enough to give Yuffie as much room as possible. He wasn't use to being close to people let alone someone who was constantly talking in a very loud voice.

Shards of glass gleamed in the artificial lighting of the parlor. They clattered to the tiled floor with a sound resembling small wind chimes. But it was far from comforting. Tifa grabbed for Marlene just seconds before Cloud had managed to make sure they had cover. Tifa dared a glance over the table that had fallen onto its side. In the distance, standing on the roof across the street, she noticed dark smudges against the sunlight and they were holding metal of some sort. Undoubtedly guns. "Cloud be careful!" Tifa called, holding Marlene close to her.

Vincent was quick to rise with his Cerberus at hand. He raced to get to the wall between the front entrance and the large broken window. From there he poked around the corner and began to fire shots wildly at the men. Vincent was known for his great aim after all.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:33 pm

"Still if I were that boy's father he'd be dragged out of this place and slapped across the rear. He looks about seven or so. Shouldn't be acting like that at that age." Said Cloud. Yuffie came back with another bowl of ice cream and sat down. "Scoot over Cloud." Said Yuffie. "No go sit next to Vincent." Said Cloud. "Finnnee." Said Yuffie moving over Vincent and taking the seat next to him. “Cloud are you and and Tifa dating?” Asked Marlene out of the blue making Cloud actually turn pink. “Why say that?” Asked Cloud. “Because you’re not being you. And your face says it all.” Said Marlene. Cloud was about to answer when the window by them suddenly shattered. The sound of gun fire was heard. Cloud was fast to get Marlene and Tifa down. Looking over the up turned table he saw a few men wearing black on the nearby roof top. They had rifles. “Vincent take them out. I’ll go and see what the hell is going on.” Said Cloud running. The shots were mainly being aimed at him.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Vincent's face was already flat as a board. The sudden splatter of frozen treats hitting his face made him frown. Tifa was trying to keep herself from laughing. She couldn't believe that something like that would happen to Vincent. Not to mention that Vincent simply sat there and began cleaning his face. Vincent huffed once ninety percent of the ice cream was cleaned. "Children..." He groaned.

"Children aren't always that bad," Chimed Tifa happily. "You just have terrible luck."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Just then a spoonful of ice cream splattered Vincent on his face when a kid across the way thought it would be funny to throw some. Cloud just started laughing and grinned at Vincent's poor misfortune.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Vincent eyed Yuffie as she rose from her seat. Where in this world was she stuffing this ice cream? It certainly was not in her stomach where most humans do. Glancing at Cloud again Vincent sighed. "I save a lot more money than you would believe I do." He stated tiredly.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:02 pm

"Oh I'm soooo upset." Said Cloud with a grin. "I'm going to get more ice cream Vinny." Said Yuffie jumping up and going back over to the counter. Cloud smiled and said, "You were saying? Your pockets will be just as empty and you know it."
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:58 pm

After seeing Marlene return with such a large serving of ice cream Vincent chuckled. At least the world had a way of getting back at those who make fun of others. This was the perfect example, Vincent felt satisfied. "You should really watch just what you say, Cloud." Vincent faintly smiled beneath the shadows of his cloak.

Tifa was also laughing at Cloud. Marlene was content with her ice cream but she could tell from the mere look on his face Cloud was going to suffer a little bit of loss.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:47 pm

"Hey it's not my fault you're a whipped man. What can I say? You seem to have a leash on you the way you let Yuffie come and drag you around." Said Cloud with a grin. Marlene came back with a big bowl with at least ten flavors piled on one another. Cloud said, "Um Marlene we're going to split that right?" "Nope you said get what I wanted Cloud and this is what I want." Said Marlene and Cloud sighed knowing this was going to cost him considering she had nearly ever flavor.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Vincent sent a chilled glare over his shoulder at Cloud. His red eyes were burning a vibrant crimson against his milky white features. "You came simply to pester me?" He questioned darkly. He wasn't exactly thrilled that Cloud came, catching him at such a bad time. Yet it was inevitable. One way or another he would have heard it from Cloud. At least in public Cloud couldn't get hurt.

Tifa comfortably sat down at a nearby table beside Vincent and Yuffie, watching Vincent clearly get frustrated with Cloud. It was amusing at best.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:29 pm

"Marlene go pick what you want." Said Cloud. "Okay!" Said Marlene running over to the counter. Cloud walked over and smiled saying, "What's wrong Vincent? You look like you are w-h-i-p-p-e-d. Yuffie too much for ya?" Cloud smirked as he spelled that out.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:22 pm

"I think Vincent is only doing this so he doesn't have the wrath of Yuffie on him." Tifa joked. Vincent was a strange card, hard to read. Yuffie was as plain as the day with her emotions. "Let's go have ice cream then." Tifa agreed. Before they left Tifa had to change her shoes. Her work shoes were different than her sneakers she wore otherwise. She laced them together then headed out the door after Cloud and Marlene. Tifa looked from Cloud to the small brown haired girl in between the two of them. Now it definitely felt like a big happy family.

Once they reached the familiar ice cream parlor Tifa opened the door for Marlene and Cloud. Through the big windows in the front of the store she already spotted Yuffie and Vincent sitting off to the side. Yuffie was the only one eating, Vincent had his right arm slung over the back of the chair as he casually looked around at the small decorative paintings and pictures that hung around them.

"Hey guys," Called Tifa, immediately catching Vincent's helpless gaze.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:10 pm

"Perhaps ice cream? Maybe we'll run into Vincent and Yuffie. I got to give him a hard time about getting all soft for her anyways." Said Cloud. "Ice cream sounds fine." Said Marlene. "Then its settled." Said Cloud.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Tifa rolled her chocolate brown hues whilst smiling at the two of them. Of course Cloud could still eat more. Despite how scrawny he seemed he always did have a big apatite. "He might as well have a fever." She teased, knowing he was out in the rain for a while. "We better take him up on this offer before he changes his mind." Tifa stated to Marlene with a chuckle. "What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

FF7(Private)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next