Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
FF7(Private) - Page 5 A60b98de

FF7(Private) - Page 5 Fefb5f07

FF7(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female
Number of posts : 2780
Registration date : 2009-06-03

FF7(Private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Cloud seemed as slippery as a bar of soap. With ease he slunk his way free of her grasp. It startled her considering she was always faster than he was. It also didn't help her cause that she did not have her sneakers on but rather a pair of socks that made her feel like she was ice skating across the floor. When Cloud hit the floor from Yuffie's tackle, Tifa laughed behind a raised hand. He deserved that. Once the delicious smelling bag was back in her grasp Tifa smiled victorious. "It's about t- Ouch!" Tifa almost dropped the bag entirely, surprised when a sharp twinge struck her rear. The familiar crack of a towel was to blame, and Cloud being as strange as a little boy. Her cheeks were red from one ear to the other as she glared playfully at Cloud. As gently as she could muster, despite really wanting to deck him hard, Tifa brought herself to throw a punch into his gut. "Better not try that again." Said the young woman.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nasuko-Moxington/317294321624044
AnnaleeWalker

Female
Number of posts : 4821
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Cloud managed to slink away quit fast. While Tifa was chasing him. He weaved his way around the table and hopped onto it and over her head landing behind her. He laughed until he suddenly went flying to the floor when Yuffie tackled him. Yuffie laughed and said, "That's how it's done Tifa. Whoa!" She cried when Cloud threw her off. Landing on her feet she whined, "Meanie!" Cloud jumped to his feet and walked over to Tifa shoving the bag back into her hand. "I had my fun." He said as he grabbed a towel and playfully swatted Tifa across the ass with it and grinned. Yuffie gaped and said, "Tifa what did you do to him? I never seen him act anything like this before. He's never been this frisky before."
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Tifa threw herself onto her feet the second Cloud sprinted out the door with her food. Another unusual side of Cloud she had never seen before. Perhaps discovering that he was going to be a father brightened his otherwise cheerless mood. Tifa knocked back locks of ebony hair as she ran down the hallway trying to keep her eyes on Cloud ahead of her. Her lips were stretched into a large, bubbling smile. When they both past Vincent in the bar Tifa laughed. Vincent was a smudge of ruby colors against the blurring contents of the bar. She didn't quite catch the look on his face but knew him well enough to imagine him blowing out a sigh as if he were watching children for the day.

"Cloud!" She chuckled just as she lurched herself forward at his waist. Her thin arms linked together around his stomach. "Give those back, Chocobo-Cloud!" She teased again, knowing he never cared for being called a Chocobo.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:26 am

Cloud turned pink and huffed snatching Tifa's bag of wings away he ran out of the room with them. "Oi!" Yuffie yelled after him. "Well get him those are your wings woman." Said Yuffie.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:22 am

It surprised Tifa to see Yuffie opening the door. She had thought no one was left in the place beside the two of them. Then again Yuffie was a ninja in her own rights. When Yuffie came further into the bedroom Tifa looked eager as she smelt the warmth of food. "Thanks Yuffie." Tifa said with a bright grin. She laughed as Yuffie messed with Clouds hair. He was often touchy about his hair. Looking him over now, hair ruffled wildly from Yuffie, Tifa laughed. "You look like a baby chocobo like that." She teased.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:17 am

The door slowly creaked open that moment and Yuffie came in with a big grin holding a bag. Going over she whispered, "You must be hungry. Me and Vinny brought you home chicken wings." She set the bag in front of Tifa. Cloud squirmed and his eyes opened. Seeing Yuffie he sat up and said, "What smells good? I"m starving.." "Yours are back in the bar Mr. We brought chicken wings for you both." Said Yuffie with a smile as she brushed her hand over his messed up hair. Cloud laughed and playfully slapped her hand away saying, "No touchy only Tifa can mess with my head."
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:07 am

For the most part once Cloud drifted off into a peaceful slumber her stomach had remained empty. Nothing decided to make a cameo appearance a second time around. She snuggled into Cloud as he slept. His heart beat was gentle in her ear as she placed her head on his chest. She could even hear the faint sounds of his lungs sucking in and out as he slept. It was like a lullaby whispering into her ears. Then, just as easily, she too drifted asleep.

Tifa woke up a bit later. She had rolled away from Cloud, snuggling with her pillow instead. The sheets were twisted around the two bodies that occupied the bed but Tifa had forfeited most to Cloud while they slept. She rose as slowly as possible with occasional glances over at Sleeping Beauty beside her. Despite all the agony she felt before the doctor arrived Tifa felt strangely hungry now.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Cloud laughed and said, "As you wish. I can use a nap. I haven't slept much this week. Just some reoccurring nightmares came back lately." He then pulled Tifa close and pulled her into his arms kissing her deeply. Pulling away he then settled back against the pillows and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:48 pm

Tifa had always had a big crush on Cloud. Even before he left to become a member of SOLDIER. She dreamed they would be together but after the years went by and she hadn't heard from Cloud, those dreams stopped. When they saw each other for the first time in years at Midgar it was like Cloud was an entirely different person. Her heart raced when she stood beside him but he was distant then. After meeting Aerith as well, Tifa began to wonder just what Cloud wanted in his own future. He had seemed to like Aerith a bunch, not that Tifa was ever jealous. She and Aerith were close friends. But now here she was, living out her dreams of being with Cloud Strife.

When Cloud began to sit up she brought herself up with him only to latch her hands around the collar of his shirt gently. The fabric pulled toward her as she fell back down into bed with a smile. "I want you to stay right here." She said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Cloud just laughed and kissed Tifa's neck saying, "And you're all mine." He then smiled at her and said, "To be honest I've been waiting for this day since I left home at age sixteen. It's just I guess the baby wasn't in our planning but I'm happy and I'm here for you Tifa." Sitting up he said, "Anything I can do for you? Need some water or something?"
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:30 pm

The reaction he noticed Cloud gave was nothing short of what Vincent was expecting from the man. Unlike Yuffie however he did not race to greet Cloud or Tifa. Instead he kept to himself as usual, waiting for them to announce their news.

Tifa was still a fierce red color. Her eyes met Clouds. She felt oddly strange. With a sideways glance at Yuffie Tifa smiled. "Thanks." She then relaxed into Cloud yet again. "Well..." She began nervously at first. "Isn't this a surprise?" Tifa giggled while wrapping her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Yuffie just sat there chattering off Vincent's ear when she suddenly heard a loud "What" from Cloud followed by a loud thud in the hall way. Jumping up she laughed and ran down into the back and saw Cloud sitting in the corner in a bit of a shocked daze. "Come here you. Let's get you to the bed before you completely pass out." Said Yuffie grabbing Cloud lifting him up. She smiled at doctor and said, "Just send the bill." Leading Cloud into the room. She let him fall onto the bed. Cloud just looked at Tifa stunned. "I'm... a daddy.." He said still not being able to believe it. He curled up and just pulled Tifa close into his arms. Yuffie smiled and said, "I'm going to make Vinny take me out somewhere to eat. Get some rest Tifa and Cloud you are one lucky man." She messed up his spiky blond hair before leaving. Cloud looked up at Tifa and smiled. Kissing her softly he said, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Vincent was only mildly curious why Cloud called a doctor when both he and Yuffie already knew what was going on. One moment they were fighting bad guys like the old days the next there's a boom in the baby population. He wondered slightly whether Cloud even thought about Tifa getting pregnant but alas, it was not his job nor concern whether his parents gave him the talk as a child. Vincent meanwhile went back to staring out the nearest window.

Inside the room Tifa was as bright as a ripe cherry as the doctor examined her. It wasn't a long wait for Cloud at least. The man with the badger colored hair went about his business casually while Tifa sunk into the bedsheets as if hiding from a monster. He had given her the final results.

The door slowly opened revealing the man clad in a white coat. He smiled brightly at Cloud, placing a rather withered hand on the lads shoulder. "It's nothing serious at all, my boy." He said in a chipper voice. The wrinkles on his face pulled together as he smiled again. "Congratulations, you are a father."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Cloud was about to answer but a knock at the door was heard and Cloud opened the door seeing the doctor standing there. "That was a quick twenty minute wait. This way." Said Cloud leading the man into the back. As they disappeared Yuffie said, "And he's oblivious still."

As they came into the room Cloud said, "Take care of her doc. I'll be waiting outside the door. He then left and closed it and the doctor went to work. Standing outside the door Cloud just sighed and rubbed his head.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Tifa cuddled into the sheets of the bed despite wanting to argue with Cloud. Her stomach was still rolling, tumbling like clothes in a dryer. She hated making a fuss over small things like this. She was much more concerned with Cloud rather than the stomach bug she was fighting. Vincent had mentioned to her that Cloud was still off in a distant land while he was thinking. Today had been one of the few times she had actually talked to Cloud.

Vincent was still around in the bar, hanging around like a spider in the rafters. He had only gotten himself a glass of water and taken a seat beside one of the windows on the other side of the building. He heard Cloud approaching and quickly turned to face him. "News?" He asked, not entirely out of concern but rather to see if Cloud had discovered the truth yet.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:15 pm

"Sure like I'd believe that Tifa. You're pale as dead corpse literally. The clinic said they'd send someone and they'd be here in twenty minutes. You're seeing them whether you like it or not." Said Cloud firmly. He then kissed her and went back into the bar to wait for the doctor to show up.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:51 pm

She was coughing by the time Cloud made it beside her. For the most part it was over. She was thankful however that he bothered to hold her hair back. Once she was entirely sure the contents of her stomach was down the toilet Tifa rose shakily. Cloud then pulled her into his arms. He brought her back to the bed after dialing the doctor. "Cloud I'm fine. You didn't have to call..."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Cloud jumped startled. "Tifa!" He said sprinting after her. Swinging open the door since he knew she was getting sick again. He ran into the bathroom. Getting down by her. He looked even more worried as he reached out and held back her hair rubbing her back. "I'm sorry..." Said Cloud softly as he rubbed her back. "I'm calling a doctor. That's it this has gone on far enough. I'm worried now very worried." Said Cloud standing up and pulling out his cell phone. He dialed up the local clinic asking if a doctor there could make a house call since Tifa was far too sick to be leaving the bar. Hanging up he carried her back to bed after she finished and lay her back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:37 pm

Vincent quirked a brow. He wasn't aware that Yuffie had been in fact keeping up to date with all that was happening. Then again he often didn't trouble himself with others own actions.

Tifa felt her stomach preform agile flips in the pit of her tummy. "No..." She whispered in response to the soup. Suddenly she flung herself over the side of the bed and made a wild dash for the bathroom. She slapped the door shut behind her, afraid Cloud would hear her chuking.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:31 pm

"I know Vincent give me a little credit. I just said that to get his ass to go to her." said Yuffie.

Cloud stroked her head and said, "I'm fine you look horrible. I'll make you up some soup to help you feel better." He continued stroking her head.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Vincent stood beside the stool Cloud had just rose from. He carefully watched the man walk off into Tifa's room. He wasn't sure Tifa knew she was pregnant, simply oblivious to the fact that it was possible. Now he glanced at Yuffie who had been surprised that Cloud actually listened to her. "Tifa is not sick." Vincent stated in a low tone.

"Hi, Cloud." Tifa coughed weakly, her throat sore from vomiting. She was a bit paler than usual. Her dark hair made her look ghastly and her eyes just as vivid as Mae's. "I'm fine. Thanks. How are you holding up?" She shifted onto her side as to stare into Cloud's almost empty features.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Yuffie on the other hand noticed how Tifa had been puking. She just blurted out, "Alright Tifa's been sick with the stomach flu and you don't even seem to care! Now get your ass into that room and go be with her! She practically nursed your wounds now you return the favor! Do it or my foot goes up your ass!" Cloud just stood up leaving his battered sword on the table. Walking into the back a door was heard closing. Yuffie blinked and said, "Wow wasn't expecting him to go so fast."

Looking at Tifa who looked pale. Cloud walked over and said, "Can I get you anything. Water? Maybe some crackers or something to help settle your stomach?" He sat on the edge of the bed beside her and stroked her head looking at her worried.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:12 pm

It was thanks to Vincent that Tifa didn't feel the need to watch over Cloud while he sat about lost in thought. She wished she could have been there more for him but she couldn't bare to see him like that every day. Vincent always kept his distance hoping that Cloud would muster the strength to knock himself back into reality. It didn't seem to be happening any time soon though. But yet something else entirely different was occurring during this time as well. Tifa had been more or less herself with various differences. She seemed to have been under the weather at first but all too suddenly the signs were clear to Vincent.

Yuffie had begun to talk to Cloud in the bar while Vincent casually removed himself from Tifa's room. He closed the door behind him before drifting into the bar. He wasn't sure whether he should announce it to Cloud or allow Tifa to be the one to break the news. If she was even aware of just what was taking place. It was strange that Cloud didn't take notice though. It almost upset Vincent in a strange way.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:57 pm

A week later Cloud was nearly recovered once again physically. But emotionally he was just too quiet and depressed it seemed. He just sat there for hours at a time staring at his sword hilt which was all that was left of his buster sword. Yuffie couldn't take it anymore. Seeing Cloud sit at the bar looking depressed. She marched over and said, "Cloud! Come on it's been a week! You can always use another sword right? I know that thing probably meant a lot to you. But please please just stop acting like this. It's depressing to be honest."
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:52 pm

She laid silently in the bed beside him. Faintly she could feel the beating of his heart in his chest. It was light like butterfly wings fluttering to land on a delicate daisy. He must have been in more pain than he lead on. Almost instantly he was out again, leaving Tifa in the soft silence around them. She wrapped her arms around Cloud, as lightly as possible, and laid there for a few minutes longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

FF7(Private)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next