Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
FF7(Private) - Page 9 A60b98de

FF7(Private) - Page 9 Fefb5f07

FF7(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female
Number of posts : 2780
Registration date : 2009-06-03

FF7(Private) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:25 pm

The young bartender put her hands at her sides. Was something wrong with Cloud? It must have been something dreadful if he asked Vincent to watch Yuffie. Tifa quirked a thin brow at Cloud. Slowly she lead the way back to Seventh Heaven. She held the door open for him before following soon after. "What's up Cloud?" She asked with a smile. Tifa then went to the back of the counter again and dug up another glass, plunked a few cubes in it then filled it with water. She handed it to Cloud.

Vincent eyed Yuffie like a hawk eyed a field mouse. This was unlike Cloud but he would not object to his wishes. Cloud had shown him another side of life he had forgotten existed and so he felt slightly indebted to the man. Vincent reached his open hand out quickly and snatched Yuffie's forearm. "Come on then." Vincent sighed, pulling her as far away from the bar as possible. It was like fighting with a stubborn mule.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nasuko-Moxington/317294321624044
AnnaleeWalker

Female
Number of posts : 4821
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Cloud nodded and said, "Yeah and Tifa can I talk to you alone in the bar? Vincent keep Yuffie with you for me please?" "What! There's no secrets allowed for me Cloud!" Cried Yuffie loudly.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Tifa was standing patiently beside the tall, dark and definitely mysterious figure of Vincent. She smiled softly. Cloud wasn't going to mess with ShinRa any more and he hopefully got it through Reno's mind. She was surprisingly proud of him for decking him in the face. Despite Alicia's comment Tifa seemed in a rather delightful mood. Cloud was home, if it wasn't for very long, Vincent and Yuffie were here too and she also got her work-out for the day. As Cloud approached she brushed aside raven black hair and tucked it behind her ear. Honey brown orbs fluttered over the blond. "Are you going to be okay?"

Vincent, arms crossed over his chest and cloak rippling in the breeze, stared at Reno. What exactly had Reno so upset about Phantom was on his mind and not to mention the men Cloud took care of. Did they really work for Phantom? His handgun was still at the ready in his right hand. A safety procession at best.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Moving even faster now Cloud was able to keep up with his opponent. Before he finally slashed him right across the front of his body sending him crashing into a nearby building. Both men were down now and Cloud came to a stop. Walking over to Reno he nudged him saying, "You can stop playing dead now... That's a very shallow wound. I should make it bigger for you knocking me out but I think I'll be nice this time." Reno sat up and said, "Sorry I was useless against either of them. Better off saving my own ass then being killed.: He winced and held his side as he stood up. He suddenly hit the ground with a thud when Cloud actually used his fist to punch him. "Once a puppet always a puppet. You're nothing but Shinra's lap dog..." Said Cloud walking back over to his friends.. "Hey what happened to being nice!" Said Reno as he sat up with a black eye now.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:48 pm

It was frustrating at best that Vincent's concentrated bullets had entirely missed the fast paced man. What incredible speed. Instead of wasting more bullets Vincent watched Tifa smack against Alicia, sending them both toppling into a wall. He was quick to make it to them, simply making sure Tifa hadn't been injured. Then again, it was Tifa; always a tough cookie.

Tifa saw Cloud now fighting the men with his buster sword. "Vincent! Do you have any Materia?" She turned to Vincent who arched a curious brow at her. Looking down he nodded. He never really relied on Materia as much as everyone thought he did but it seemed to be by sheer chance that he happened to be holding one.

"Cloud," Vincent's cold voice rang out across the small battle field. His left hand began to glitter an eerie green hue before blasting toward Cloud. The sound of a clock ticking faster and faster echoed around the blond male. Haste.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Dodging every last bullet including Tifa's punches. This guy was faster then the eye. He grabbed Tifa and spun flinging her so hard she ended up falling on Alicia. The two of them falling up against the wall a building. "Ugh some help you are!" Snapped Alicia shoving Tifa off her. Yuffie had gotten Cloud to safety. Leaning him up against a nearby wall sh said, "Alright now I'm mad!" Drawing her giant shuriken she threw it and it whizzed only to be caught by the larger man. He suddenly went crashing down though and Cloud appeared to standing behind him sword drawn in hand and boy did he look pissed. "STRIFE BEHIND YOU!!" Yelled Alicia and Cloud quickly blocked an incoming attack from the other man. Skidding back he blocked quite a few more slashes.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:25 pm

The man who had stopped the bullets dead in their track was Vincent's target. His unnatural eyes pinned him despite his speed. With Cerberus raised Vincent began to shower him with bullets, occasionally reloading faster than average gunslingers.

Tifa saw Yuffie take Cloud from Alicia and saw her moment to make a move. She sprinted to the man Vincent was firing at and began to throw a flurry of punches then a final upper cut.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:11 pm

The bullets never made contact as another man appeared with a flash and sliced through them with his sword. Alicia shot forward fast and swung her leg toward the larger guy. But her leg was suddenly grabbed by him as he still held Cloud in his grip he flung her so hard she smacked right up against the building with a loud crash. That didn't stop Alicia though she stood up and quickly drew her two weapons saying, "Now I'm pissed!!" Yuffie came running out and both she and Alica ran forward and struck the larger guy. He went crashing down. Alicia grabbed Cloud only to let out a pained yell as she got slashed across her back by the other man. "You girl take him!" Said Alicia as she quickly handed Cloud over to Yuffie.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Vincent and Tifa were both completely and utterly prepared to handle the worse Alicia could dish out but that didn't seem to be their target any more. Reno cried for her attention. She ran out of the bar, Tifa and Vincent on her tail. Tifa gasped. A man was hauling Cloud like some sort of rag doll. "Let him go!" She howled.

Two shots rang out against the flurry of voices, warning shots that blazed from Vincent's gun. His bloody red eyes glared at the man with the intensity of a thousand Demons. He was not about to let this idiot take Cloud, let alone Reno and Alicia.

"This is your fault, Reno!" Stated Tifa angrily, snarling silently at Alicia who she stood beside.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:45 am

Reno ducked fast and the glass missed him. "Look we're not here to fight you. Would you rather have Cloud alive or dead? By us doing this we're not only protecting him bur ourselves as well." Said Reno getting on the defensive. "Yeah right you're just trying to save your own asses!" Yelled Yuffie. Something suddenly came through the window glass shattering. Landing on the floor in between them it exploded and smoke billowed everywhere. Yuffie coughed loudly and suddenly she let out a yell as she was sent flying up against the wall with a crash.

Alicia stood there Cloud and Reno nowhere in sight. Obviously they got away and she was to stay behind and hold off the group. "One down and two to go. Come and try me gun boy." "Alicia!!" Reno was heard screaming. "What the..." Alicia turned and ran out fast and saw Reno on the ground blood pooling under him. "You saved us the trouble. Look he's already knocked out said the larger guy who was lifting Cloud up by his arm. "DAMN YOU!!" Screamed Alica running forward fast.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:27 am

Was this really happening? In HER bar? Tifa was fuming by the time Cloud hit the ground. And now that Alicia had gathered Cloud in her arms Tifa was blowing out steam. Vincent dropped the glass of water in an attempt to reach for his gun. Before the glass could shatter on the counter however Tifa snatched it out of mid-air and threw it violently across the room right at Reno.

Vincent's gun was now in hand, aimed at Alicia who was carrying his friend. "Make a move and I will shoot. You and Cloud." He threatened as he approached closer. Tifa had thrown herself over the counter, landing softly on the other side with her fists up.

"Reno you bastard, I swear I'm going to beat the crap out of you!" Hissed Tifa. If Reno remembered their countless fights, he would also know that Tifa was pretty quick on her feet and her fists were very lethal. Very.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:21 am

"Thanks for the warning but I have work to do." Said Cloud standing up. he was about to walk away till Reno suddenly zapped him before he could react and he hit the floor blacking out. "Sorry pal but I don't play games. I was told if he refuses to listen I have to take him into custody. I know your little friend in red here is much smarter to not get caught and bring about the end of the planet though." Said Reno. "Oh no you can't just lock him up like some animal!" Said Yuffie about to hit Reno but Alicia blocked her. And pushed her back saying, "We'll do what we must to make sure Phantom doesn't get what they want. Now get lost little girl." She then picked up Cloud and swung him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:15 pm

After hearing Reno mention it might benefit him as well, Vincent took a seat on a stool beside the bar-counter. He sat with his back against the counter itself, with his right arm on the counter holding his glass of water. Tifa imagined it would have been a dramatic seating arrangement on his behalf, if the water had been liquor instead. However, as far as she was aware, Vincent wasn't much of a drinker.

This was definitely an odd, odd day in Seventh Heaven. Tifa leaned over the bar, her right hand cradling her chin so she could listen to what Reno and the other woman had to say. She wasn't exactly worried about the other girl but was far more concerned with what Reno had to say. She couldn't believe Phantom wanted ShinRa to merge with them. ShinRa was a used up organization that was held together with a should-be-dead President and a few of his bodyguards. But the problem that held both Tifa and Vincent in a dead-lock was Hojo's research notes.

Vincent sighed audibly across the room. He became dark, clouded with thought. How would they handle this situation now? Slowly the glass was brought to his pale lips and he drank.

"I'm getting really tired of hearing this." Stated Tifa flatly.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:34 pm

"Yeah the business is really picking up. I'm making quite a bit of money. More then I used to when I first started it. I'm actually quite happy with how far it's progressed. Soon I might need hired help the rate it's going." Said Cloud. "You don't look like you been taking care of yourself that's for sure. You've lost even more weight. I could tell when I actually got to hug you." Said Yuffie with a huff.

"Um hello I'm standing right here." Said Reno. "I've heard you the first time. And whatever it is I'm not interested in cleaning up Shinra's mess anymore." Said Cloud looking at Reno. "This isn't about Shinra Cloud. Why not let us take a seat and I'll start from the beginning." Said Reno. "It better be important then." Said Cloud pulling out a chair and taking a seat. Reno sat across from him and said, "Your friend in red there might be interested in this as well." "You may as well tell everyone." Said Cloud.

"Okay let's start from the top shall we. First I want to know have you ever heard of a corporation called Phantom?" Questioned Reno. "It doesn't ring a bell." Said Cloud. "Well they're a mercenary corporation of course. Or at least that's what they claim to be. But you don't know the half of it. It seems they've already own one third of the global economy. This expansion begin about two years ago and is growing steadily fast. But something's off Cloud. This ain't normal. If anything it's like a global power take over through resources." Said Reno.

"And why you telling me this?" Asked Cloud. "Well let me finish." Said Reno. Reno then said, "As I was saying it's a global take over through resources and they're trying to talk Shinra into merging with them for the past six months. We're still digging out information but Rufus seriously suspects something is up Cloud. And why I'm telling you this is because they might come after you. Your actions a few years back makes you their biggest threat in expansion of global take over."

"So you came all this way just to warn me?" Asked Cloud. "Well we figured we owed you the favor and trust me they can attack at any time at any pl-" Reno said but was cut off when Cloud said, "I'm not buying it. There's no reason why these people would come after me and it isn't my problem what they do." "So you want a repeat of what happened to Midgar years back except for on a larger scale?" Asked a female voice. Cloud saw a woman walk in and Reno said, "Alicia I told you to wait outside." "Oh shut it I got bored. You were taking too long." Said Alicia.

She then looked at Cloud and said, "I've heard a lot about you back in my days in Soldier Strife. You're as stubborn as they say and Reno tell him everything." "Fine I may as well. I'll make it blunt Cloud.. Phantom has gotten a hold of Hojo's research and they're planning on some how reviving Jenova. This is why they might come after you and your little friend in the corner there. And don't say it it's Shinra's mess we know we're not going to involve you. But that won't stop Phantom from coming after you so you're going to be sucked up in this whether you want to be or not." Said Reno.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Tifa was dumbstruck when Cloud mentioned he was off soon again. He had just arrived home and already he was leaving? She felt oddly distant now. Only a fraction of herself seemed to notice Vincent slowly lurking closer from the back room. He tried to keep himself out of the way from the eyes of the others but his dark figure was hard to misplace. Soon he stood a whole two heads taller than Tifa but dared not venture further. His dark, beaming eyes studied Yuffie, then Cloud and seemed to ignore the fact that Reno had entered at all.

"You sure are busy Cloud..." Tifa said softly, moving toward the counter and snatching up the white towel again. She picked up Vincent's glass of water and began to soak up the ring of residue left behind. The glass was then lifted out of her hand as Vincent took it away from her in order to drink. Several ice cubes were now only one and a half and still melting.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:17 pm

"Sorry I'm just here for a quick visit this time. I'll be heading over to Junon in an hour and half." Said Cloud. "Aw man so not fair. I know I'll come with you!" Said Yuffie. "No room for you Yuffie don't believe me look at the back of my bike. The whole package takes it up." Said Cloud. The door opened up and a familiar red head came walking. "Yo so I finally caught up with ya Cloud. It ain't easy tracing ya you know that. I been needing to talk to you about something." Said Reno with a grin.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Both Tifa and Vincent heard the familiar ring tone at the same time but neither said a word. Tifa stared, bewildered, at Vincent. The man only stared back at her with a blank glaze in his eyes. So Cloud had just walked in. That was a relief. But things went from good to worse in a matter of seconds. The pounding of feet echoed even in the back room where Vincent drew a pained and irritated expression.

"Yuffie..." They both exhaled with irritation. Tifa was the first to leave the room while Vincent was still deciding whether to put the phone on the receiver or attend the circus of clowns in the bar.

"Cloud, your back." Tifa chimed softly as she rounded the corner. "Hi Yuffie. I didn't know you were in town." Despite the mild irritation Tifa smiled gently at the girl. "You should have let me know you were coming home already Cloud. I would have made you something to eat."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Cloud suddenly blinked hearing his phone go off but before he could look at the number a voice said, "There you are! I knew you'd be here!" He staggered forward when Yuffie jumped on his back hugging him from behind. "Cloud you seriously need to start answering your phone. I been trying to tell you all week I was coming into Edge today. I so wanna hang out maybe you can take me on a date to the Gold Saucer or something. And we can go eat see a movie." Said Yuffie and she continued rambling on and on and Cloud managed to pry her off himself saying, "I'm far too busy for that stuff Yuffie." "Aw but that's what you always say Cloud! It's the same excuse every time! I'm busy, maybe some other time, call me back later. But then you never answer your phone!" Said Yuffie.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Tifa knew about Yuffie trying to contact Cloud, but wasn't entirely sure why. Yuffie, always on the run about, never entirely mentioned what the problem was when she had attempted to call at the bar. But Tifa knew better than to pry and knowing Yuffie...it probably was nothing that interesting anyways.

She walked around in the back of the bar that day, heading for the bedroom where she had a small mirror and a stand for various hair items. She grabbed the brush and began brushing her long locks of raven feathers, simply biding time until the next time Cloud showed up. He was so unpredictable. She thought for sure he would change just a bit after the events occurring in their life time but old habits were hard to break it seemed. After a short while of running the brush throughout her hair, tying it with a band to keep most of it out of her eyes, she sauntered back to the bar only to find a familiar face with bloody red eyes lurking in the doorway. The figure was black against the bright light from outside. Tifa's heart raced but she knew it was a friendly figure.

"Vincent, what are you doing here?" She asked with a welcoming smile. She gestured him to come to the bar.

He walked slowly, taking precious strides into the dinky bar of Seventh Heaven. There wasn't a place his burning eyes did not cast a glance, including the back room Tifa had just came from. His cloak rippled and cracked as he approached the bar. "I was in the neighborhood..." He replied rather dully.

Tifa arched a questioning brow. "Really?"

Vincent looked down at the glossy surface of the counter. His own reflection was bright in the wood but nothing could hide his failed attempt at lying. "I was hoping to see Cloud." His voice was low and left Tifa's heart rumbling in her chest.

She gathered a glass for Vincent, pouring him some icy cold water with several clear cubes drifting on its surface. "He's not here. You should know that." Tifa teased while taking a hold of a white rag. She began to rub the counter fiercely with determination to remove all scratches and dents.

"It was worth a shot I suppose." Vincent eyed the glass of water but dared not touch it. The glass itself was sweating, beads of water collected and trickled down its side. He felt Tifa's honey brown eyes on him. Before she had a chance to ask, Vincent blurted out; "I still don't have a phone."

"What? I thought you said you would get one." Tifa rolled her eyes. Men and their stubborn ways. "Here, I'll show you the phone in the back." He didn't have a chance to object before Tifa snagged his hand, covered in a thick black leather glove and pulled him around the back of the counter and lead him to the back rooms. "Here, call Cloud and ask where he is. I haven't heard from him in a while either."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:15 pm

It had been two years since the return and defeat of Sephiroth once again. Things had returned to normal, and peace had come. The city of Edge was back to it's daily life and the people had restored their lives. Cloud and his friends had gone back to their normal living. Resuming his delivery business he had started in the past. Cloud had picked up the peaceful life he become used to.

As dirt was kicking up while Cloud was passing the ruins of Midgar on his bike. He was riding quite fast heading back to Edge. He suddenly stopped though hearing the noise of a chopper flying close by. Looking up he saw it flying toward the ruins of Midgar where it seemed to vanish out of sight. Not giving it another thought he went and headed back to Edge. Hearing his pocket ring he pulled out his cell wondering if it was another customer for his delivery business.

But seeing the name he just saw it was Yuffie. For some reason she had been calling him three times a day the past week. Putting it back into his pocket he pulled up in front of the 7th heaven bar and turned off his bike. Getting off he walked on up and inside. Looking around he had expected to see Tifa but saw the place empty oddly enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

FF7(Private)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9