Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
FF7(Private) - Page 2 A60b98de

FF7(Private) - Page 2 Fefb5f07

FF7(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AnnaleeWalker

Female
Number of posts : 4821
Registration date : 2010-06-30

FF7(Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:58 am

Ryusaki appeared to be toying with everyone. He knocked red back, stopped Vincent's bullets in their tracks, and even kicked Cloud back with ease. Cloud was caught by Yuffie. Fed up Cloud said, "Hugo knock him outside! I'm going to end this now!!" Hugo was quick and managed to slam Ryusaki through the wall outside. Cloud quickly ran outside and Yuffie ran after him. His blade glowing Cloud quickly shot forward and used his final limit break Omni Slash and cut up Ryusaki quite fast as he flashed around him. Ryusaki not expecting this after letting Hugo purposely knock him outside stumbled back coughing up blood. He turned and tried to run but Cloud shot forward at the last moment and stabbed him clear through once again. This time it killed him.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female
Number of posts : 2780
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:05 pm

"Don't mess with me," Hissed Tifa under her breath. As soon as he saw his chance, after Hugo threw the table, Red had lurched forward at Ryusaki. His front paws were outstretched with his claws gleaming in the light. Meanwhile Cid had trekked back beside Tifa. He wasn't much good without his weapon at this point. The least he could do was make sure someone was beside Tifa in case he went after her again. Vincent had managed to draw his gun and was rapidly pulling the trigger; three times in a matter of seconds at Ryusaki's legs. Hoping to at least slow him down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nasuko-Moxington/317294321624044
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:59 pm

He went crashing back up into a table and lay there. Blood was coming from his nose and he winced saying, "Feisty little whore aren't you? I'll enjoy killing you for sure." He stood up and laughed again. He suddenly looked down when a sword appeared through his stomach. Cloud had run and rammed the blade through him with all the strength he had. Ryusaki wretched himself off and grabbed Cloud's arm. But before he had a chance to snap it. A table had crashed against his back. Hugo had gotten pissed and had thrown it at him.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Tifa hadn't been expecting an actual fight but after seeing Cloud literally get thrown back into the wall, she was on her toes. What surprised her however was when Ryusaki's eyes met hers. Immediately she knew something was fishy about that smile on his face. Suddenly he appeared beside her, her left arm in his grasp. Tifa didn't even hear Cloud yell. With the arm he had grabbed, she clutched onto his arm and with a little strength she pulled him toward her. This allowed momentum to build before her right fist connected with his left cheek and bridge of his nose.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:47 pm

"Actually I think I am very funny." Said Ryusaki. Before anyone could react Cloud was suddenly thrown into the back of the bar. Slamming up against the wall he fell to the floor. Ryusaki just laughed even harder. He didn't even touch Cloud. "The hell!" Yelled Yuffie running over to help Cloud up. He was holding his side and Yuffie paled seeing a few of his ribs were broken. "I warned you guys!" Said Hugo. He then said, "Leave them alone! Just kill me and get the hell out of here!" "Sorry can't do that. I was told I can do whatever I wanted as long as I get it done." Said Ryusaki. Seeing Tifa. He suddenly seemed to appear by her. "No get away from her!!" Yelled Cloud. "Aren't you a lovely one." Said Ryusaki as he grabbed her by her arm.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Red was one of the few that rose to the occasion. With his sharp fangs and razor like claws bared he lowered his head to Ryusaki. His eyes were piercing with anger. Vincent on the other hand had simply raised his glass to take the remaining drink. Cid had at least managed to stand for the occasion but without a spear or lance of some sort, all he had left was his fists which were as useless as Reeve without the doll.

"Think yer funny, you punk ass!" Barret spat, his gunarm ready to fire simply because this Ryusaki pissed him off.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:22 pm

"If it's me you want leave everyone out of this... Ryusaki." Said Hugo as the man pulled out a gun. Before anyone could react he shot it off. Hugo flinched but nothing came out of his gun but a blank. Cloud suddenly had him against the wall one of the swords at his throat. Obviously this jerk thought it was funny as he was laughing. Throwing Cloud off he dropped the gun and said, "It's just a toy." He stepped on it breaking it. "I just came to see what the fuss was about. Kazunari said you guys were troublesome but all I see are some pathetic save the day heroes. I hate people like you." Said Ryusaki.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:32 pm

For the most part since the gang returned Tifa had been in the back, dressing herself and preparing for the possibility of being sick again. Now she was currently on her way back into the bar, sauntering in wearing jean shorts and a navy blue tank. She had just laid eyes on Cloud when the door suddenly flung open. All eyes were suddenly glued to the man who came in unannounced. "Who the heck?" Tifa coughed. Vincent stayed seated, hand resting on his gun once more. Cid had turned to see the man, a thin brow quirked curiously.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:36 pm

"Can you tell me what Kazunari plans to do. I believe we already been told but I just want to hear it from someone who knows more then the person who told me." Said Cloud. "I honestly don't know. He never told us everything other then then the fact he wants nothing more then the annihilation of anyone who stands in Phantom's way. We did our work without question." Said Hugo. The bar door suddenly swung open and a man with short silver hair with black clothing came walking in. Hugo was up in an instant. Cloud stood up too wondering who the hell this person was. If what Hugo said was true about Kazunari wanting him dead the assassin wouldn't just walk in. He just smirked at them and said, "Yo."
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Where had they all heard this story before...? Cid was sitting at a nearby table, one foot up on the table top and an arm thrown over the back of his chair. His other hand held a glass of scotch. Vincent was also drinking the same, sitting across from the man. They exchanged curious glances before looking back at Hugo and Cloud.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Making their way back to the bar Cloud couldn't help but feel they were being watched. Walking in the bar he saw the others still hanging around. Taking a seat Cloud motioned Hugo to sit across from him. Hugo sat down and Cloud said, "Why don't you start by telling me what Phantom actually did to you when you and Cain joined." "I really don't remember it was all such a blur but Kazunari put us through some experimentation. Trying various things. I believed he used something called Jenova cells and mix of other stuff as well. Me and my brother weren't the only ones. Quite a few before us actually came out even stronger. That's why I worry because if they come we're good as dead." Said Hugo. "Don't worry I've dealt with a lot in my life. They may be strong but they can be beaten." Said Cloud.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Red and Vincent were at the tail end of things. Neither had much to say besides allowing their presence to be there. Instead of fighting for something to say both were silent. Red glanced back at the grave where Cain now rest before sprinting to catch up beside Cloud. "I do not believe Tifa would be fond of that notion." He murmured to Cloud. Tifa was a fighter and if push came to shove she would easily throw the first punch. Pregnant or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:00 am

It didn't take them long to reach the outskirts of Midgar on foot. Cloud went and buried Cain's body. After that he just stood there staring out at the ruins quietly. Yuffie looked at Cloud worried. Hugo just looked down sadly at the make shift grave where his brother now lay. Yuffie patted his back and said, "I'm sure he'd understand." "I hope so. I hope I'm doing the right thing." Said Hugo. "You need to live. Not just for yourself but for him too. A long time ago a friend told me the same thing." Said Cloud softly as he looked at Hugo.

"That's right and we'll fight together. It's time Phantom goes down. They went too far this time." Said Yuffie. Cloud actually smiled and said, "Let's head back you can stay with us for the time being. Since you're being targeted after all." "I hope I don't endanger you." Said Hugo as they walked on back. "Don't worry me and Tifa can handle ourselves. Even though she's pregnant she still can kick anyone who comes our way. Then again I probably wouldn't let her.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:09 pm

Tifa staggered back. She hadn't expected Cloud to turn away from her. To top it off, she didn't think he would gather Cain in his arms to bury him. Honestly she didn't even think of what Cloud would have done with the body; it wasn't on her top list of thoughts. Instead she stood in silence as Cid, Barret, Vincent and Red filed out of the bar to watch Cloud and Hugo take Cain to his final resting place. Vincent took a glance at Cid and Barret. There wasn't a chance in hell he was going to stick around for more conversations between those two. They either got brutal or personal. Both which he did not care for. Red had made his way to Cloud's side, also wishing to tag along. Vincent was at the end, glancing back only to catch Cid carefully coaxing Tifa back into the bar to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Cloud looked at Tifa before bending over and picking up the sword. Sheathing it he grabbed the second one and sheathed that as well. Tucking both swords under his arm he went and lifted up Cain. "What are you going to do?" Asked Hugo. "Well we can't just leave him here. I'll go bury him on the outer skirts." Said Cloud softly. "Wait Cloud I doubt you want to be seen carrying a dead body through town." Said Yuffie running over and handing Cloud the blanket Tifa had around her a while ago. Cloud tucked Cain's swords in his belt loop and ended up wrapping his body with the blanket. "If you all want to wait here that's fine. I'll be back in an hour at most.." Said Cloud walking off. Hugo walked after him and Yuffie said, "Wait up you're going to need someone to back you up. What if you both get attacked out there." She hurried after Cloud and Hugo.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Tifa, brushing aside stray locks of hair, had managed to glance up and out the door. She saw Hugo standing before Cloud with the sword raised above them. Her stomach twisted with a sick knot. Absentmindedly her hand clutched Vincent's shoulder as hard as possible. Vincent did not notice however and merely continued holding her as she swept tears from her cheeks. A wave of relief washed over her. Cloud wasn't going to kill him. Tifa pushed Vincent aside then and ran out the door to embrace Cloud. She had been frightened he would actually kill Hugo for no reason.

Cid briskly ran a hand across his wild blond hair. "Guess we're back in business, eh boys?"
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:29 am

"Kill me. Please I'm asking you if you don't do it then Kazunari's men will." Said Hugo. Cloud slowly pulled the sword out of Cain and pointed it at Hugo who just stood there. "Cloud don't do it!" Yuffie suddenly cried as he raised the blade preparing to take Hugo out. Cloud swung it down but froze. His hand was shaking and he just dropped it. "Why... why do you hesitate?" Asked Hugo. "Because.... there's no reason to give up and die just because things go wrong... You need to fight to live. This has gone on far enough. Phantom needs to be taken out." Said Cloud. Cloud held his hand out to Hugo and said, "Will you join us?" Hugo just looked at Cloud then at his dead brother. Taking Cloud's hand he gave it a shake and nodded.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:59 pm

She heard what Hugo said. She could hear Cain in the background, repeating the same thing to Cloud. But she couldn't believe it. Tifa fought against Vincent even harder now. "That's so stupid!" She screamed at Hugo. From her current position in Vincent's grasp she could not see past the man to see how Cloud was fairing. "You're pathetic if you want to just lay down and die!" Tifa's cheeks went warm with small spheres trickling down her cheeks. This wouldn't sit well on Cloud's shoulders, she knew that much. Finally Tifa stopped fighting against Vincent and rested her head on his shoulder in defeat. Cain had already been killed, Hugo approaching Cloud to have him finish the job.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Hugo was unphased and had blocked Tifa's kick. But that was all he did and he turned and focused on Cloud and Cain who stood across from each other still. "I'm not here to fight any of you. I'm just doing as my brother wished me too. We don't belong to Phantom anymore. Kazunari told us we had to run if we wanted to live. But he's sent men after us so we'd rather die by your blond friend there then by anyone else. Seeing as he's the first we ever lost to." Said Hugo.

"Wait so he basically is going to kill you both because you're useless to him? Where the hell is the loyalty with you people?" Asked Yuffie. "There is none and never will be. Those we work alongside aren't our allies nor our friends and they won't hesitate to kill us." Said Cain.

"So why the sudden change of heart? Suddenly you decide to fight on equal terms out of the blue? What the hell is going on?" Asked Cloud looking at Cain. He blocked an attack from Cain who was in front of him in a flash. "We were nothing but tools. We out lived our usefulness to that man and now he's wants us dead." Said Cain. "So you would rather me kill you then him?" Asked Cloud as he threw Cain back. "That's right you're the first person we ever lost too and now we want to die but in the right way. Enough chit chat let's fight already." Said Cain.

Cloud sighed softly. "Seeing as I can't keep up with you I think a speed up is needed." Said Cloud pulling out the same materia Vincent had used on him that day. Within seconds the group who stood there watching saw nothing but a flash of blurs going back and forth followed by the sound of swords. Yuffie rubbed her eyes and said, "Dang even I can't follow their movements!" The fight seemed to end just as fast as it started. Cloud had his sword right through Cain's stomach just like that. Cain coughed up a bit of blood and his sword fell from his hand. "Thank... you..." Was all he said before going limp. Cloud dropped the blade his eyes wide as he saw Cain fall to the ground with it. He hadn't expected him to go down so quickly. Looking at Cain who lay dead in front of him Cloud's head lowered.

Hugo just walked over and said, "Grab the sword you're not done yet. You still have to kill me." Cloud looked at Hugo and said, "You're going to fight me now?" "No I just want you to kill me. I see no more reason to fight you." Said Hugo. "No I won't kill you." Was all Cloud said.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Barret had already managed to pry Tifa away from Cloud when the din at the door erupted the festivities of the party. Barret immediately pulled Tifa back, a habit of his with most girls including Marlene. The door flew off its hinges and everyone drew a step back. Hugo and Cain were the unwelcome party guests this time around. Cid was immediately drawn before Cloud with Red at his heels. Vincent already had a hand grasping the hilt of his gun but did not draw it yet.

Barret grumbled before turning to Cloud. "You aren't serious, are you?!" A broom, seriously? Cloud wasn't the same as the last time he had seen him but this...this was ridiculous. Yet it seemed Cain was more interested in a fair fight with Cloud; he wouldn't let him fight with a useless broom.

"Kick some ass, Kid." Came Cid's husky voice as he watched the blond youth walk out of the bar. He knew better than to piss on a fight, it would only throw Cloud off his game; if he had one.

It was none of the men who approached Hugo first. Instead, with a speed unrecognizable from the corner of their eyes, Tifa charged at Hugo. The blanket had fallen, gathered on the floor where she had originally been standing. Without another thought Tifa came crashing against Hugo with her knee in his gut. "Don't test you?! Try a pregnant woman!" She shouted before Barret and Vincent had her by the shoulders, pulling her back. "Let me go!"

"Tifa..." Sighed Vincent before pulling her into his arms to restrain her. She flailed and kicked but Vincent was too quick for her to land a good strike. "You need to calm down."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Nearly doubling over when Cid Clapped his hand to his shoulder. Cloud sighed and rubbed his head smiling slightly. "Yuffie did you order food?" Asked Cloud. "Well duh! This was supposed to be a party after all!" Said Yuffie. "Well what are you waiting for? Start serving because I am starving." Said Cloud. Yuffie laughed and a boom was heard at the door. Everyone went quiet and suddenly it crashed down.

Yuffie's eyes narrowed as the two morons they had fought the first time walked in. Cloud saw Cain and Hugo. Grabbing a broom from the corner he snapped it in two and took the splintered end holding it in his hand like a sword. "Cloud there's no way can fight with that..." Said Yuffie. "Trust me this will be more then enough... They are certainly fools for coming in while everyone is here." Said Cloud. He then said, "Vincent guard Tifa and Marlene." "Please you seriously think you can win with a stick? I feel like I'm fighting with a child." Said Cain. Drawing one of his two swords Cain set it down and kicked it toward Cloud and said, "Take this. But only if you fight me alone without your little friends."

"So you want to end this here and now? Fine then everyone else stay the hell back." Said Cloud grabbing the sword. He then followed Cain outside. Yuffie ran to the door way and saw the two of them stand across from each other. "No one shall pass until one of them falls. Don't test me either." Said Hugo as he made sure everyone stayed back.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Tifa's shirt had at least covered most of her body. The only thing left for the men to gander lustfully at would be her long, thin legs. She didn't seem to catch the thought of how alluring legs alone could be. But nevertheless she did not protest as Yuffie threw a blanket around her. She simply smiled and tugged it around her shoulders. "Oh Yuffie, that's such a nice thought." Tifa turned quickly to Cloud as he put an arm around her. "Oh Cloud you should just let Yuffie do as she wants. It's not going to hurt anyone if there's a little party. Hell, this is a bar after all." She reminded him, quickly pressing her lips to his cheek before he could answer.

Cid was rubbing the nape of his neck bashfully, chewing on a tooth pick he had snagged off the bar counter. "It's not anybodies fault here, pal." Cid slapped a hand on Cloud's shoulder, forgetting to watch his strength. "We would've eventually migrated up here so what's the big deal?"

Barret had closed in on the other side of Tifa and Cloud, putting a light hand on Tifa's shoulder. "We're all here now, so what the hell are you gunna do about it, Cloud?" Cid was chuckling, Barret rarely joined his side of the arguments.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:47 pm

"Um for the record she JUST became pregnant Cid." Said Yuffie. "And Tifa I was trying to throw a surprise congrats party for you two but I guess that was ruined kind of and Cloud doesn't seem to like that fact everyone is here. I guess he really hasn't changed now has he." Said Yuffie with a huff. She then found herself nudged into the back by Cloud who said, "Go get a blanket." Yuffie sighed and disappeared. Returning she threw it over Tifa and said, "Cover yourself up girl." Cloud made sure Tifa was covered before walking over to Reno. He pointed to the door and the two of them stepped outside. Cloud walked in a moment later and closed the bar door locking it behind him. Walking over he wrapped an arm around Tifa and just looked at everyone.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:30 pm

It wasn't long before the pale beauty woke as well. She stirred in bed after Cloud left. The dimple in the bed where he had been sleeping was empty and loosing its warmth. Immediately Tifa got up and went out to the bar to find him. Instead of just finding Cloud however Tifa found the entire gang gathered outside. She quickly came up behind Cloud, hiding her revealing attire behind him. "What's going on?" Tifa asked with a beaming smile. She hadn't seen Cid, Barret, and Red in the same room since their round about with Kadaj and his group. It was a pleasant surprise, even more so as Reeve appeared behind Barret, lost in the commotion. Reeve was dressed in a usual attire of blue button shirt and dark slacks. His features were pale compared to everyone else. He even seemed dwarfed by Barret's burly figure.

"Holy, look at that!" Shouted Cid over Cloud's evident annoyance. "If it isn't Miss Tifa. Haven't seen ya in ages." Cid pushed the rest of them aside, including Vincent and Cloud in order to catch a glimpse of blushing Tifa. "You sure don't look pregnant!"

Red was right behind Cid, brushing up against Tifa's legs on accident. His lanky wolf body did not quite fit well in the bar. "You look beautiful, Tifa." No one beside Cloud, Barret and Vincent were even remotely interested that Reno had appeared like a ghost.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Yuffie kicked Vincent out a moment later and said, "Thanks a lot! You pretty much just ruined the party Vincent!" She looked at Barret and said, "We saw no reason to bring it up any further since we were rescued the same day okay? Marlene wasn't hurt neither were me or Tifa end of story." Said Yuffie. "Yeah but not telling everyone puts them at risk too." Said a voice Yuffie so did not want to hear." Who invited you?" She practically snapped at Reno.

"Nobody did I just happened to be in the neighborhood and wanted to see if Cloud was still in one piece. You saw what Kazunari did to him. He nearly killed him." Said Reno. "What is going on?" Said Cloud suddenly appearing. Seeing everyone there he looked at Yuffie knowing very well this was her doing.

"Cloud... I was just trying to do something special for you and Tifa and guess who ruined it!" Said Yuffie shooting a glare at Vincent. Cloud sighed and said, "Look this isn't a good time. Everyone has to leave now. I told you not to make a big fuss over it Yuffie. But as usual you don't want to listen." Cloud then looked at Reno and said, "As for you. You're just not conveniently in the neighborhood Reno. Now what do you want? Whose after me now? This is starting to piss me off. I'm always stuck cleaning up after Shinra every damn time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF7(Private)   FF7(Private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FF7(Private)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next