Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
Trial and error(private) - Page 6 A60b98de

Trial and error(private) - Page 6 Fefb5f07

Trial and error(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
AnnaleeWalker

Female
Number of posts : 4821
Registration date : 2010-06-30

Trial and error(private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:52 am

Cory on the other hand just sat on a bench outside just in a state of depression. He wondered if his parents hated him that much to do this to him. A single tear ran down his face and he punched the tree by him making it shake slightly. Seeing Leo go toward the gates with Ryuuta he stood up and quickly walked over saying, "You going out for a few Leo?" "No... I'm going home I was told it wasn't necessary for me to be here and you'd be perfectly safe. I wish you the best." Said Leo softly.

"You can't do this to me Leo! What did I do to deserve this! Are mother and father really abandoning me!! Take me with you I want to go with you!!" Cried Cory trying to run after him but Ryuuta grabbed him by his wrist and held him. "Let me go damn it! Stop Leo please don't leave me! Please come back I'm begging you!!" Cory screamed in tears struggling against Ryuuta. Leo didn't look back or more or less he couldn't because it pained him to much to leave Cory behind. He could hear Cory screaming out in tears till the gates slammed shut.

Once the gates were closed and locked Cory fell to his knees not being able to believe what had just happened. "That's enough tears out of you boy. Get up and go clean yourself up starting tomorrow you'll begin learning how things work here at your new home. You're not allowed to leave until we say so." Said Ryuuta. Cory just stood up in shock still. Going back to his given room after that he slumped down on the bed and practically screamed into the pillows in tears at this point. He ended up crying himself to sleep and didn't even eat dinner that night.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Racheal Mansen

Female
Number of posts : 11237
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:59 am

The woman sat there in silence for a long time, eyes closed and slowly sipping at her tea. After about five minutes, she suddenly slammed the cup onto the table and stood to her feet. Hand wrapped so tightly around the sheath of the sword her knuckles stood out white, she turned and left the room in silence. She walked and walked and walked, until she reached the opposite end of the complex, and entered a small building. Most of the complex was built by a team of men over the family school's five hundred year history, but this small one room building had been built by her grandfather, on his own, getting it completed within a two-month period. And it had been made just for her.

Sitting in the middle of the highly shined floor, her wrapped sword laying across her lap, she had her eyes closed, her contacts case laying by her right foot. Her back was straight, and despite the slight scene from before, her entire being gave out calm and tranquility, even though she was not that on the inside.
Back to top Go down
http://www.playlist.com/darknightraven
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:25 am

Now pissed Cory jerked away and grabbed a stone hurling it at her. But a sword sliced right through it that moment as another male appeared catching a piece of it in his hand. He then flicked it so it smacked Cory right on his forehead making the young prince yelp. "You got a lot a nerve doing that to me!" He yelled glaring at this new person who he now hated as much as her.

"Am I supposed to be scared of you? I feel sorry for our country that you're the first born heir. All I see it's a pampered spoiled little brat who thinks he owns everything. Listen well boy throw another stone at her like that again you'll be without dinner tonight and then breakfast tomorrow morning. Now grab your crap and get your ass moving with me I'll show you your room. Oh and my name is Ryuuta remember it." Said the male.

Cory grumbled and grabbed his bag out of the back and said, "Leo I leave the heavy stuff to you." He attempted to walk in the gates but Ryuuta's hand stopped him and pushed him back. "Here you have no servants nobody to wait on you or pamper your sorry little ass. When I said grab your stuff I said you do it yourself."

Cory was glaring at him at this point but after much difficulty he had managed to get his stuff to his room. Back in the sitting area Leo was served some tea as he sat across from the woman and Ryuuta. "I guess people weren't kidding when they said your ways at this place are as tough as they come." "We don't pamper our disciples and they have to earn their way through here. Some of the best fighters in our country have come from this dojo and they thank us for what we've done in the end because it's our teachings that saved them many times out there." Said Ryuuta.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Racheal Mansen

Female
Number of posts : 11237
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:33 am

"Let that the squirming spoiled brat go. If he wants to go home and tell his parents that he isn't a real man, then let him." The front gates opened and revealed a woman standing there in traditional red and white garb, her blue-black hair pulled into a ponytail by a simple white ribbon. Her eyes, which often unsettled people with how icy-blue there were, were hidden behind made-for-her chocolate-brown colored eye contacts. "You should learn a lesson, little prince-boy. Do not judge a book by its cover." She turned her back towards them, her right hand resting on the hilt of her sword. "Tell his parents that I will not teach a person who obviously is so ready to dismiss everything by the way it looks." The woman squared her shoulders and started to walk down the red-gated path that led to the stairs that started going down. If one were to follow her, down the two hundred steps was a large, shallow valley-like place, where the school's complex was about ten acres total. The place was the perfect blend of reds and creams, and the complex seemed to rest fluidly within the valley.
Back to top Go down
http://www.playlist.com/darknightraven
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:18 am

A solid frown on his face Cory was not happy. He sat in the back of a carriage on his way to some remote place far away from his own home. To him this was punishment for wanting to have freedom. While his parents wanted him to be safe and decided self defense lessons were needed if he was to keep going out on his own. Kicking back in his seat he was about to nap but the carriage gave an abrupt stop and he nearly fell to the side. "Oi what's the big idea!" He said glaring at the driver.

"We're here your highness." Said the driver. Cory got on out and his left eyebrow raised in a bit of irritation at the dojo he actually saw. To him it looked like a dusty dump. "No way!!!" He said trying to run but a hand reached out and grabbed him and his personal guard Leo had grabbed him saying, "I don't think so kid your parents made it clear you had to come here." "There is no way I'm taking any form of lessons from this filthy dojo Leo! Now put me down!!" Yelled Cory thrashing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trial and error(private)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6