Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open) A60b98de

Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open) Fefb5f07

Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male
Number of posts : 3007
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open)   Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:20 am

(bump)
Back to top Go down
MystifiedSnowPup

MystifiedSnowPup

Female
Number of posts : 2041
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open)   Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Ok I shall post tomoz promise. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open)   Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:51 am

Mikah counted himself among lucky. She seemed to be scanning him again. One of the best features of his Vizet was that since it resides in his eye's no one was really ever sure if it was active or not. He had hoped she wouldn't notice, and luck just happened to be on his side today. "You were practicing...?" He asked curious. He'd assumed someone like her would much prefer to practice, or train with friends. Being in the social standing she was in that would seem to be the norm. She explained that she was training. He scanned her face trying to tell if she was lying. He still wasn't sure about whether or not she was, but he couldn't see her being a spy. He relased a sigh. This was his spot to train, and vent. If she was going to be here often, or had been here before when he let his powers go. She could easily catch him. Still he had no right to tell her she couldn't, and he wasn't much of one to tell on others. This would explain why she was so skilled unlike the others she actually took time to train. Not just fighting, and playing around. He shook his head. "No, i won't tell. What you do is non of my business."

elsewhere in the city the counsel meets....
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
High counsel leader Kiro rises with a sigh. "It seems in these last years. There has been great peace in the land, but spy's tell me that the land at which we seperated from now wish to take us, and our children back into servitude. These spy's have informed me that the kingdom of imperius is on the war path. They have already taken over docaralia, and agia. We seem to be the next on the list."

Another counsel member stood up, "but how? when our ancestors left centuries ago that was half of all of the power of Imperius. And just a few years ago they didn't have the means to take over two such great lands. What has happened in this short amount of time?"

Kiro released another sobbering sigh. "The lab our ancestors destroyed along with the research; apparently has begun operation again under new command."

"impossible for someone to start that from scratch yet again they would have to be a genius, talented in magic, and would need willing volunteers." Said a different counsel member.

Kiro shook his head. " I am not sure what is going on. One of my best spy's is on her way back with better intel. With that said we should have more information soon. This is to be kept at the highest confidentiality, do you understand? We do not need chaos to break out especially so close to the festival.

In the forest on the outskirts of the kingdom...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I guess i'll go home then." He said nodding. As he nodded he felt something cool brush just behind his head. The sound of something stabbing into a tree could be heard. He turned around to see Three then icicles with razor sharp pointed embeded in a tree. He turned around into the forest. "Crap i missed..." a rather demented looking figure stepped from the shadows. With pitch black eye's, and blue hair. He stood at about 5'11 a blue Vizet surrounded his body, but he had no Medium. How was he able to use his magic.

"Who are you?" Mikah demanded to know.

"i'm not shocked you don't remember me, but i can't help but be a little hurt. Afterall we're family." A untrustful grin spread across his face. Mikah looked at him. "Family..." he said unsteady. "i...don't have any family" went on to say firmly.

"Sure you do." The other boy said. "And you know of all our family...you are the favorite. So it's my job to bring you back. Alive is just a plus..., but i don't go after extra credit. " The man flung his fingers forward causing three more thin icicles to aim for Mikah's head. Mikah dodged. As he did he looked over at Eraianna. He couldn't let her get dragged into this, and more so he couldn't let anyone see his true Vizet. Once he was a safe distance away he would deal with the problem. The boy chased after Mikah.
Back to top Go down
MystifiedSnowPup

MystifiedSnowPup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open)   Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:47 am

Erainna gazed at Mikah her eyes wide..Frowning somewhat she let her gaze travel over him with a somewhat startled expression.What the hell? she instantly thought.Still clutching her sword she blinked her eyes rappidly starting to feel foolish.Perhaps she'd imagined the entire thing,for where before had been a sword now stood in plain view his empty hand.Mikah's supposed eye colours,no longer there,"I umm..."She mumbled.Taking a step back she let her confusion show,What the hell indeed,"I was...practising.."She mumbled.Wasn't that much obvious already,she did after all have her blade in hand.Gazing at the blade she shrugged,"Home,I sneak in a practice here and there...you wont tell will you?"
Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open)   Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:03 am

Mikah looked at her for some reason he hadn't noticed that he had drawn the sword at Erainna. Suddenly it was like something in him snapped. He quickly reached into his pocket, and placed it around his neck. The dragon symbol on his seeped back into his skin. Both of his eye's returned to normal. His eye's turned normal once again. A solid blue vizet surrounded his body for only a moment before fading away. The sword in his hand dissipated. He released another heavy sigh as he looked at him. He turned from her. 'what could he possibly say?' Mikah squinted his eye's ignoring her question. "What are you doing here? isn't this opposite of your home." He had never let anyone see his true vizet. Even the council thought he had a slightly more powerful water vizet. They had no clue about his true vizet.
Back to top Go down
MystifiedSnowPup

MystifiedSnowPup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open)   Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open) EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:54 pm

Erainna drew herself into a standing position still rubbing her elbow.For sure her parents would kill her,being out in the forest alone when an Earthquake had happened.Shaking her head at her foolishness she leant down snatching up her blade.Quiet for a moment she silently contemplated getting in half an hours worth of training before returning home.Either way she was bound to get in some sort of trouble.Deciding to remain where she was,standing in the forest the blade held delicately in her hands she took a small step.Practising,it seemed logical enough to her,especially if she wanted to get stronger.With the blade raised she swung down at the rock.First the familiar blackness surged around before the rock split into the two sides hurtling through the air.That was the most she'd ever done,swing at a tree here and there,and occiasionally the poor unsuspecting rock.That was the limitations of her practising she'd never pushed it further,never having even reached her half capacity.With her gaze focused steadily on the rock she nearly missed Mikah.With suprise written on her face she raised her head to gaze up at him,"What...?"She asked.Frowning she shook her head lightly,"No I wasn't spying on you at all Mikah..."She responded.As the sword was drown towards her she fell into a state of curiousity,"That sword,why you've peaked."She exclaimed.Studying him for a moment she gripped her sword tightly,"You don't have a vizet but...." Suddenl;y she noticed his glowing eyes,"How is that possible....."
Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open)   Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:08 am

Mikah released a soft sigh. He held out his hand, but there was still no energy surrounding his hand. As his hand moved into stance his the sword formed instantaneously in a burst of energy, and a blue blinding light. His medium was a two/ one handed chinese sword. two vizet energy streams came off the end of the hilt. HIs vizet energy surrounded his blade. He closed his eye's concentrating for a moment. Then he opened his eye's, and in a migthy swing shattered all of the tree's that were frozen around him. Even though in the past this was enough the urge to fight was becoming stronger. He needed an opponent to release his fight lust. Another vizet user. He just wanted a reason his muscles were tense, and his power was overflowing. He felt a powerful vizet. Was someone spying on him from far away. He made his way toward the energy if it was someone spying on him this would be there unlucky day. He dashed as a bolt of lightning through the tree's kicking up leaves as he did so. His eye's still had there glow this was the reason that no one had ever seen his Vizet it didn't flow around his body. It purely came from the souls within him the soul of ice/ water, and the forbidden soul of lightning. one of the forbidden souls. He could feel the vizet getting stronger as he got closer. WIthout looking he jumped forward. "are you spying on me?" He asked his sword drawn at Erainna. He then changed his question. "how long have you been spying on me?" He was to eager to fight his logic seemed to be failing him.
sword,blade,chinese sword
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
MystifiedSnowPup

MystifiedSnowPup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open)   Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:09 am

Erainna let her eyes close her hands falling to her lap as she summoned her medium. The normal midnight black aura beginning to swirl around her body.With the usual arrogant smirk plastered on her face she felt the blade appear in the palms of her hand. Holding it idly for a moment she slowly opened her eyes gazing down at it craddling it gently. There really was no need to be conceited or show off indeed compared to others at the school her sword was sheer perfection.Perfect In everything,, with a light flexible blade,it was neither to heavy or to light.Craddling the sword to her chest for a moment she glanced up at the sky befor. Standing up.Stretching her hand out she lightly traced a finger along the hilt. Tracing the inscriptions and patterns throughly. Frowning for a moment she shrugged, it still wasn’t something she understood, Why her sword had such a pattern was beyond her while the others seemed to be dull and plain.Standing she prepared to practice when suddenly the shock waves of an Earth Quake sent her stumbling. Screaming In surprise she landed on the ground rubbing her elbow. “Sh!t that was close.”She muttered.
Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open)   Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:31 am

Mikah stopped in the first clearing he saw. He pulled out the necklace. He looked at it sorrowful for a moment. He placed it back in my pocket. 'why me?" he thought to himself. A blue aura surrounded his body. The blue aura was one of ice, and water, but the energy began to twirl around him instead of flowing around his body like a regular Vizet. Then a second Vizet began to spiral around him as well another blue aura, but this one a lighter shade. He seemed to be in pain as both of the aura's slowly bond themselves together, and entered into him. He didn't have a general VIzet there was no glow about his body, but his Eye's lit up each a different shade of blue. He let out a loud yell. A huge wave of energy emitted from his body at high speed. The tree's in the surrounding area were all frozen solid, but that's not all they seemed to have gained a small electrical charge. He rested breathing heavily. Smoke rose from his back a tattoo of a dragon appeared on his back. He breathed heavy. He fell to his hands, and knee's. 'Mom, Dad...why did you allow them to do this to me.' the power of the blast shook all the ground nearby. The towns people the first few times it had started when Mikah was younger, and was taught how to release his powers by his parents, and he'd been doing it ever since. The village had gotten use to the occasional shock wave though only the high officials knew the truth, and the people believed them. They watched Mikah intently waiting to see how he developed. So in defiance Mikah had decided to try to refrain from training in the public eye, but he couldn't refrain from what was in his nature.
He rested. "This isn't enough anymore i need to test my power." he sighed

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
MystifiedSnowPup

MystifiedSnowPup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open)   Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:37 am

Erianna stood gazing at Mikah impatiently awaiting a response, any sign that he'd acknowledge her existence and more importantly what she’d said. Hearing his response her eyes narrowed lightly, “You only live once, Maybe I prefer not to hang back it would be rather lonesome.” She responded icily. Turning away she ignored him deciding to watch the fight her gaze turning to the two boys. Nivec a friend of her’s was most certainly not a sight unseen when it came to fighting. Yet! Eroy….what ever had possessed him to take on Nivec.Frowning somewhat she continued to stand in the centre her arms folded across her chest tightly as they summoned their mediums. This was almost pointless, Eroy would probably loose and Nivec would gloat once more about a fight he had won. With a shake of her head she focused on Nivec as Eroy ended up on the floor. About to push her way out of the circle she paused briefly at Nivec’s words, “Nivec is there a need to be boastful, you’ve won as always but you are more then aware my element is not weak.” She drawled lazily. Smirking she pushed someone blocking her path out of her way before she fixed her gaze back momentarily to the fight as she heard Mikah’s voice. How was it someone who preferred his own company, never interacting with people suddenly became MR. right and a cocky one at that. Frowning she merely laughed at Mikah’s display, “You claim your not scared, turn and walk away Mikah before you do yourself an injury.” Where her departing words, called over her shoulder as she walked away already bored with the entire situation.

As the bell sounded signalling the end of the day she gathered her bag heading home.With her bag swung over her shoulders she looked around quietly for a moment deciding to take a detour.Hiding her bag in the bushes nearby she slipped into the forest sitting down on a rock deciding to work with her magic for a while.
Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open)   Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:32 am

Mikah heard Erianna, but didn't respond right away. In fact he was contemplating whether or not to reply. He released a sigh. He didn't know why, but he decided to reply. "i suppose so, but you always seem to be in the middle of a big commotion aren't you?" He replied back.

There was a small circle that had formed leaving room for the two boys in the center to fight one was surrounded in a red tinted vizet, and the other a silver one. 'wind vs. fire.' Mikah thought to himself. The fire boy was a jock. His name was Nivec, and the other boy was a rather relaxed kid named Eroy. Having watched the two Mikah wondered how this had gotten started. He knew Nivec was a bully, but for Eroy to care enough to fight back. Nivec summoned forth his medium, a large broadsword of course befitting him. Eroy summoned his they were two shield with sharp edges the extended past his hands with sharp edges working as both defensive, and offensive weapons. Nivec made the first move he swung his sword causing a powerful flame to emit from it. Eroy quickly covered his face with the shields in addition he created a barrier of wind, but Nivec's fire broke through Eroy's gaurd like it was a toy. Eroy was on the floor. Nivec stepped over, and placed his sword to Eroy's neck. The weak should be weeded out, and fire is the ultimate soul element every other soul is weak should realize it, and submit..

Mikah released a sigh. He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a simple necklace it was a black string with a light blue diamond shaped jewel on the end. "that's enough, you speak without knowing much, ignorance is something i can't tolerate."

Nivec stepped to Mikah. "did you say something?" Nivec asked intimidatingly. Though many of the kids had all there bets placed on Nivec, but Mikah didn't back up.

"You don't scare me." Mikah said staring him in the eye though there was a good 3 inch difference in his favor between them. Nivec let his serious demeanor drop. "what am i even stressing about you haven't even peaked yet have you?" alot of the kids around them began laughing. Eroy just looked up at him.

"Mikah i appreciate you trying, but this is my fight." Eroy said standing to his feet. Nivec glared at Eroy.

"NO, This is no one's fight. Nivec, Eroy to the office now, and mikah...you've never been trouble before don't start now." the crowd slowly dispersed. Mikah released a breath. He took off the necklace, and placed it into his pocket thinking to himself that's what i get for being curious. He had learned his lesson.

Mikah could feel the desire to fight rampaging inside of him. He closed his eye's forcing the feeling back. It was a feeling that lay dormant in all the inhabitants in this land, that's why tournaments were held so regularly that is why tournaments were held so regularly besides they were bred for battle of course they had the instinct. He sighed before to long they were back in class. Again the feeling to fight welled up. School let out. Instead of heading home Mikah made sure no body was watching, and disappeared into the forest surrounding their town.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
MystifiedSnowPup

MystifiedSnowPup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open)   Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:00 am

[[ polar opposites indeedy.Well they say Opposites attract Very Happy Meet bold confident Erianna LOL] ]

Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open) Punk

In the middle of the class room Erainna Aterlam sat her red hues gazing across everyone with mock interest. Crossing her legs she sat up straighter leaning forwards to whisper to a friend seated near by. Once again they where receiving their nations ever so interesting history. Shaking her head she slumped in her chair trying to feign interest. As the topic turned to their magic she watched as a few of the class members sniggered loudly to themselves.

“We’ve all peaked, no correction, we’ve all peaked except for Mikah.” One student declared.

From then on the teacher’s words seemed so go in one ear and out the other as she zoned out fiddling with her pen. At the sound of the bell she sprung up quickly exiting the class room, “And finally it is home time.” She drawled lazily. Snatching up her books she waltzed out of the classroom with her friends. True to the teachers words she was in everyway similar to her life magic darkness.

The night had passed quickly, a meal shared with her parents and younger brother before she’d headed straight to bed. Now as the sun rays danced across her room she slowly rose managing to dress in time and drag herself to school. Classes today seemed much more toleratable,none of those boring history lessons that seemed to be inevitable forced apoun them. Shaking her head she began to walk with one of her friends her eyes casting towards the congregation gathering, “Here we go again.” She spoke slyly, “I wonder who it is now.” Pushing her way into the centre she glanced around her gaze settling on Mikah, “Uncharacteristic of you isn’t it Mikah, you normally avoid situations like this.” She spoke knowingly.
Back to top Go down
zerosyu

zerosyu

Male

PostSubject: Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open)   Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open) EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:18 pm

A Large Broad sword (covered in some form of energy) moves through the sky controlled expertly by a pair of bronzed hands. The sword is slammed into the ground with all the might of the wielder causing chunks, and debree to fly up. The small pieces of earth levitate for just a moment before the tear through the sky on a collision course with another individual just before they reach the second individual they are stopped by, an invisible wall of wind. The second individual holds out there glowing hands. Three shuriken appear in each hand the original figure steps in the the light a man standing about 5'10 with broad shoulders steps forward into the light placing his sword in front of him he charges forward. The other individual takes a step back. It doesn't take long for the man to come in range, and swing the mighty blade, just as he does the figure hidden in the shadows falls to there stomach just underneath the blade all six shurikens are thrown from their hand all six curve back around lodging themselves in the back of the large man. The second figure moves the moment the man is stunned stepping into the light, revealing a small woman of about 5'6. The man fell to the ground he wasn't dead merely stunned she wiped the sweat from her brow. She held her hand out, and three more shuriken appeared she released the shuriken, beheading her victim. She placed her hands in a prayer like position. "Forgive me for what i must do to protect my family." she says quietly to herself in the middle of a dense forest on a moonlit night, before making her way home.

"The land of impierius was a truly powerful nation, but they were always on the prowl for more power. A small group of mages that desired to magnify the prospects of the sword, and perfect it to the perfect blend of magic and weapon there by making the nation stronger the only problem was that the level of magic they wished to perform on the weapons were to strong making any, even the strongest weapons unusable meaning that somehow they would have to find a way to cause the power to come from another source maybe... humans, and so the many years of painstacking work began the years of the human experiments it was over a full generation before they were able to make ten powerful soldiers. The soldiers were a mixture of life, and life magic; which was elemental magic(fire,water/ice,light,darkness,earth,wind,and nature.) The ten soldiers fought faithfully for the kingdom for many years without being treated decently. It was the leader the one of darkness that suggested they succeed from the kingdom, so in the dead of knight the ten soldiers dissapeared from the kingdom leaving it in their memories. The few warriors set out, and created this the land of emanatia, which is what we've come to know as our home. That was over 400 years ago. since then our borders have expanded, and we've become a small nation in our own respects. As you know we are all the children of the ten great warriors so just as they were our bones, souls, and spirits are also fused with magic, each of you have probably at this point peaked meaning that you are able to bring your vizet(energy) to the forefront, and create your medium. Your medium of course is like a sort of physical manifestation of your soul." The teacher held out his vizet covered hand. A large pole formed from the center up, and down. "This is known as your medium mediums range greatly, and can be almost any type of weapon imaginable even a type of projectile. In addition to forming your medium once you have peaked you'll be able to summon your life magic from within you." The teacher held his staff in front of the students. small plant buds began to apear on it. "For instance this is mine." The woman teaching the class noticed the a boy in the back starring out a window. A small vine budded from the staff gently touching him on the shoulder. His attention was quickly drawn forward. He met eye's with the annoyed looking teacher.
"I"m sorry" he nodded.
"Pay attention." was all she said before continuing on with her lecture. "Now it is also said that the life magic which flows through you happens to do with your nature, Such as darkness tend to think more logically, water tends to be more adaptable, light is kinder, generous and compassionate, nature is usually wise, earth stubborn, fire fierce, and quick tempered, and air is a bit air headed, but loyal to a "T"." Just as the last words escaped her mouth the bell ring signalling the end of classes for the day.
What most kids in this part of the kingdom did were test there strength against one another. Mikah's Vizet had never been seen by any of his classmates though he'd seen all of theirs. "There was even a rumor going around that he didn't have one." He didn't care what they said just as he did every day he walked home alone, ate alone, and slept alone. He was waiting on the return of his parents. He'd been waiting for months now they were researchers, and established warriors, they'd been sent to patrol the borders so for now he was all on his own.
Mikah returned to school the next day, these days seemed to drift by no friends, no enemies, just existing....
It was lunchtime. He noticed a small congregation had started to gather he wouldn't generally pay it much attention, but today he was feeling uncharacteristically curious. He slowly leaned into to see what was going on. It seems as if a battle was taking place.
ooc: i think it's going to kind of start off as a school rp, but i want it to evolve beyond that putting the characters into the world outside eventually
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open)   Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Land of Emanatia(maybe mature, open)
Page 1 of 1