Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 A60b98de

Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 Fefb5f07

Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
-Rosette-Christopher-

-Rosette-Christopher-

Female
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:41 am

Myria closed her eyes tightly when they appeared behind an unfamiliar house. Why were they here? Honestly though, she didn't really care that much. She just wanted to either go back to her parents' house in this realm or go back to her real home with Coren. It wasn't fair.. Why did this stupid Raven have to find her first!? She hated him! HATED him so much right now! The raven continued to shut her up, hand over her mouth so that she couldn't scream or cause an "uneeded" rukus, which is probably what he was thinking. His voice made her very skin crawl with disgust, feeling him holding onto her so tightly made her spine shiver with hatred. But when she heard what he said that she should be thanking him for, the princess suddenly froze, her eyes widened. Her... Her Knight? She was going to see Coren! But only... For one last time? No.. No! She couldn't handle this. She continued to struggled against his hold, trying to just run to Coren. But if he was in this house... Then he should save her now, right? He would fight the raven and get her back. That's what he would do.

But if he was so close to her, if Coren was in the same city as she was then how come the Raven found her first? How could Coren not sense her presence sooner? The thought puzzled her.. And what was he doing in this person's house anyways? So many questions were going through her mind, so many thoughts. But when she saw the back door open and saw that familiar face.. Her eyes widened. Two whole years she had been without seeing his face and now.... Was now really the last time? She looked over at Coren helplessly, tears in her eyes. Myria wanted to cry out to Coren to help her but she couldn't even struggle anymore. She had used pretty much all of her strength trying to struggle free of the Raven's grasp beforehand that she couldn't anymore.

Myria listened to the two creature's converse.. But Coren wasn't doing anything. Do something! She wanted to scream at him. Why wasn't he? He was supposed to be her bodygaurd, wasn't he!? Then why was he only trying to talk the Raven out of kidnapping her. It obviously wasn't working, and Myria could have predicted that from the start.

--

Kaila panted as she stood infront of her house. Something wasn't right. She quickly opened the door and looked around. "Coren?"She called.. No answer, no footsteps, no sarcastic remarks about her being late or asking her why she was back.. And then she heard the back door slam shut. Quickly, Kaila ran to the back door and grasped onto the door handle. She opened the door and then walked out, letting the door close behind her. Her eyes widened and she froze, her heart started thumping. She saw Coren, in human form, standing infront of a dark haired boy with someone in his arms. A familiar.. Girl. Was.... was she that princess that Coren was looking for!? She was.... She was one of the people who hung out with the group of girl's that made fun of her! She would stand in the back and laugh at her as she was getting verbally abused!

--

Myria's face almost mimicked Kaila's when she walked through the back door as well. What the.... Why was Coren staying at her house!? What was he doing with that... That loser!? She wasn't even good enough to keep company with her beloved Coren! She was below him in many ways. Myria's eyes narrowed and she started screaming into Qorvus's hand, struggling to get to Coren to take him far away from Kaila.

--

"...Coren? Is this... The princess?" Kaila asked him, her voice quivering and her body shaking a little. "I can't believe it.... She goes to my school."

((Tee Hee ^^ I'm very happy about this! I'm soooooo excited about this too! I hope this was good enough! *ish hyper* =D ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeartCandyPhotography
AliceMargatroid

AliceMargatroid

Female
Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:28 am

Coren actually smiled when Kaila was trying so hard to get herself ready in such short time. He almost laughed because of her hasty actions. However, whenever her eyes made contact with his, he would hide away all of his emotions, and acted like he didn't care. Before she left, she patted him and that made him grumble again, even though it's obvious that he enjoyed it. "Mmm. Yeah... Get a fish if you can for me." He said, but she already left. He doubted that she heard him, but oh well. He might as well go hunt for something in the refrigerator himself now, since no one's in the house anymore.

He turned his little black head and looked outside the window at the skies. For some reasons, he still felt uneasy about something. And just when he thought it was all just an imagination, he knew something, or rather, someone was here. He stood up on his four little paws, his ears straight, trying to sense the source of the sudden familiar feeling he had. No, wait. This feeling... The raven was definitely here. But it wasn't him that was familiar. It was something else... Someone whom he was with a long time ago. Could it be...the princess...?

His eyes were widened. He knew it. He couldn't be wrong. Princess Myria is here, behind Kaila's house. And... The bad news is, the raven's with her. Without any thoughts, he hopped down from the table, but immediately turned into a human before he landed on the ground. He grabbed the clothes he bought with Kaila and wore them quickly, before exiting her room and rushing down the stairs to the backdoor.

---

The raven had remembered where Coren stayed for the next few days. He brought the princess there, and he knew, the princess's presence would definitely bring Coren out of the house. The raven only wanted to show him who've won. And after that, he will step into the portal he had created himself, and return to his country, Israyra. Opening a portal itself required some time, so maybe, he could kill time with a little chat with little Coren, that's what he thought. He appeared behind the girl's house and continued to shut the princess in case she tries to do something stupid. "Don't move. Instead, thank me for letting you have one last look at your 'knight' who was supposed to save you before I get to you." He said, and the moment he finished his words, the backdoor opened. Smirking, the raven turned his eyes up and landed on a pair of raging eyes.

"Long time no see, kitten." The raven said.

"Qorvus..." Coren muttered the raven's name, as his eyes moved to the princess. He was relieved to see her safe, but now that she was in Qorvus's hands, she will never be anymore. "Let Princess Myria go, Qorvus." Coren said with a cold voice. Qorvus gave no reaction to his words at first, but slowly, his smirk turned into a huge grin. "Let Princess Myria go? Are you kidding me, Coren? Let her go?" He said with a fake surprised voice, and chuckled loudly soon afterwards. "I've wasted two bloody years of my life here, and now I've won. I got her before you did, and now, you just want me to...give her BACK to you?" He said, and he continued to laugh. "Wake up, kitten! You've lost! You've lost not only the princess, but you've just lost..." At this, he grinned. "...your trip back to your country." He said.

Coren was hearing all of this silently. Deep down, he was blaming himself for all this. He knew, he knew that somehow the princess was in this city, and that's why he came. But, the raven somehow tailed behind him. If he knew she was here, he should just find her instead of...of...spending useless time with Kaila! He gripped his fists tightly, and glared at the laughing raven.

[ Woot! Things are heating up!! xD I've been waiting for this part for months! Yippeeeeeee! Lol. Pardon the hyperness. =D ]
Back to top Go down
http://www.illusive-ecstasy.blogspot.com
-Rosette-Christopher-

-Rosette-Christopher-

Female

PostSubject: Re: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:37 pm

The princess didn't even get time to scream after she had questioned him. She was about to reach over and gab a jewelery box off of her dresser to smash over the Raven's head, but he moved at her so quickly that she didn't even have time to think. Struggling, Princess Myria tried screaming into the Raven's hand which covered her mouth. She closed her eyes tightly as she continued to try and struggle free from his grasp. It wasn't supposed to be like this! Coren was supposed to be her knight in shining armor to come save ehr lke he always did.. Protect her like he always did in the past. She couldn't even tell her "parents" goodbye... The Raven didn't even give her a chance to say goodbye to them. She would never see them again! Myria opened her eyes and looked around her room one last time, a tear rolling down her cheek before her and the Ra en disappeared from the room, leaving no trace of where she had went except for a single black raven feather..

--

Kaila sighed and rolled her eyes at Coren's response to her question. She smiled and laughed a little to herself, deciding to just leave it at that for now. "Alright Coren. Whatever you say."She said, smiling at him before stretching and yawning, looking out the window to see that it was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, light fluffy clouds were lingering in the sky. Today already felt like a good day. She had a good feeling about today. Nothing could go wrong, right? At least, that's how Kaila felt. She felt as if nothing would ruin this day for her. Though, the last time she felt like that, something did happen. Strange how things usually happened that way, she thought.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Coren speak to her again however. It took a minute for Coren's words to register in her mind before her eyes widened and she grabbed the alarm clock. "Oh no! I'm going to be late!"She squealed before quickly grabbing some clothes and rushing to the bathroom. She didn't have time to shower this morning, but she had one yesterday so she should be fine. Quickly getting changed, Kaila rushed out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth and grabbed her brush from her room, quickly tearing through the knots and tangles with the brush.

After she got all of that done, she sighed and grabbed her bag that was in her room. "I'll see you after school, Coren."She said with a smile before patting him on the head and rushing out of her room. After slipping on her shoes, Kaila looked around the house once before she quickly ran out of the house, closing the door behind her. Kaila decided to run to school today, she didn't feel like getting yelled at for being late. She was more then halfway to the school though when she realised that she had forgotten something. "..Dammit! I forgot my headphones.. Should I go back... Hrm.. But i'm...Gah."She debated with herself for a few moments before she turned around and started running back home. She couldn't get anything done if she wasn't listening to music and she needed her headphones in order to do that. Though, Kaila wouldn't have even imagined in her wildest dreams what would be waiting for her at home..

((Hope this is good enough! ^^ I love the picture : ) So smexy <3 XD ))
Back to top Go down
AliceMargatroid

AliceMargatroid

Female

PostSubject: Re: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:52 am

Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 3245642511_a46027fa12_o

The raven gave the princess a moment to accept what was happening to her right now, after two long years of wasting her time in this realm. The raven caught her, and that had meant that his country had won the first war. With the princess at hand, they can win every single war there will be, and they will be invincible. Certainly, he would also get some sort of reward for his hard work. At that thought, the raven grabbed the princess, and covered her mouth, before she can call for any other humans for help. Of course, calling the humans here won't do much. He can get rid of them easily. But, it will definitely create a ruckus. No time for that. He have to bring the princess back with him now.

But first... It wouldn't hurt to pay the cat a visit too, would it? At that, the raven vanished from the room, along with the princess in his hands, leaving a black feather on the floor in the room, and a huge smirk on his face.

---

Coren got up on his four feet too, and stretched his little black body. "Do you really want me to answer that? Of course I slept well, or I would be cursing as hell right now." He spoke, with his usual cold voice. But at least, he felt much more natural around Kaila right now. Sleeping overnight in her room and waking up to see her awake after some time seemed like some sort of habits to him right now. Coren didn't like it at all when Kaila approached and petted his head. He wanted to scratch her, but out of his feline instincts, he somehow enjoyed the petting. But then again, out of his Coren-ego, he tried to hide his pleasant feeling as much as possible.

"You know, I thought being late to school is a bad thing?" Coren said, pointing to the small alarm clock beside him while his eyes continued to eye Kaila.

[ Short again. ^^;; But then again, I thought maybe when Kaila left to school, the raven and the princess would arrive behind Kaila's house, and when Coren was heading over there, Kaila somehow ran back home because she forgot to take something, and well, BOOM! xD? Ish okay? o.o And yeah, sorry for the lateness. ^^;; And yes, I didn't think the raven picture suited him, but then again, I have no more pictures. D: ]
Back to top Go down
-Rosette-Christopher-

-Rosette-Christopher-

Female

PostSubject: Re: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:35 am

Myria had been feeling a little odd so far today, something wasn't right. It almost felt like something was... Changing. For the worse or better, she did not know though. She did, however, want to know what it was. "Hm..."She mumled to herself, looking around the view from her window before she sat up and closed it when a cool breeze started to blow." I know that you'll come for me, Coren. You've always been there for me, caring for me. I know you're here somewhere, close to me. Just... Find me quickly."She wished, clasping her hands together and closing her eyes. Bringing her long brown hair over her shoulder, Myria began brushing through it with her fingers, thinking about past memories of when she was in Atylia with Coren. Back when she was princess, when people treated her with more respect then they did here. What was it with these "highschool" teenagers? All so rude and ignorant. At least she found a nice family to stay with for now, until she was to go back home. But they were so kind to her and even though she missed Atylia, she would miss her "parents" in this dimension as well. She gave a little sigh at the thought.

It was about that time when she heard someone open her door and walk in. Naturally, she thought it was her "mother" bringing her a snack or something before it was time to join together for lunch and tea. "Mother, i'm not hungry so if that's why you're here then thank you, but I would rather not eat just ye-" She started but then she heard the door lock. It wasn't her "mother", she would never lock the door after coming in. She wouldn't even close it. However, before Myria had time to turn around, a dark presence was behind her. The voice that spoke sent shivers up her spine and her eyes widened.

"Long time no see, Princess Myria."

Myria could have sworn that her heart stopped for a split second as soon as she heard the voice. It wasn't from this dimension but it wasn't... Coren. Quickly turning around, she gasped and backed up until her back was pressed against the window sil that she had previously been leaning on. "W... What are you doing here?"She demanded, frowning as her eyes quickly darted around her to see if she could use anything to protect herself with. How did he find her and not Coren? It had been two full years, but she had no idea that this.... This Raven would be the one to find her and not her own protector.

--

Yawning, Kaila's eyes slowly fluttered open once the sun creeped in from behind the curtains that covered her window. She sat up, her long platinum blond hair all messy, a rats nest knot had formed in the back, right near the back of her neck. She stretched with another yawn before her sleepy eyes looked over at Coren, smiling and watching her. "Oh... Good morning, Coren."She said sleepily before pushing her blankets off of her and swinging her legs over the side of the bed and smiling at him. "You're awake already? Did you sleep well?"She asked before reaching over to her side table and grabbing a brush, starting to work out all the kinks and knots that had formed in her hair. After that was done, she put the brush down adn walked over to Coren, gently petting the fur on his cute little feline head. Kaila was always fond of cats, always wanted one. Though, her parents would never get her one. They claimed to be "allergic" to cat fur.

((I liked your post ^^ I thought mine was.. Meh. But oh well. And I would never abandon this! I love it to pieces <3 I love roleplaying with you : ) So much fun ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
AliceMargatroid

AliceMargatroid

Female

PostSubject: Re: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:06 am

He had been here since two days ago, in this very town, chasing behind the black kitten. Ironically, he was led to this little town by that kitten, but he might had been the one who reached their goal first, compared to the kitten. Or at least he thought so. But if the kitten had found out, the princess would be back to Atylia by now, but she's still here. Would it be luck that he found her first? Well, no matter. As long as he got to the goal much before the feline, he won.

The raven spread its wings, and flapped as he took flight. The princess is awake, and he should be fulfilling his rightful duty now. No more time to delay. He flew higher up into the sky, and glided down, flying around the house for some time to look for an entrance. Surely, flying straight into the princess's room would be, utterly stupid and foolish. The raven stopped by an opened window of a room that looked like a kitchen, and peered inside, glad to find that no one was in sight. He flew into the house and headed for a darker side of the room as footsteps could be heard approaching the kitchen. It was a woman, but no one of significance.

When the woman was busy with her own work, the raven took its chance and flew out of the kitchen, and up the stairs. He knew exactly which room the princess was, he had been observing it for quite some time now. As he reached the second floor, he wanted to just flew straight to her room, but someone else interrupted. A man, this time, it seems. The raven quickly hid behind a statue, and stayed as silent as possibly until the man left the hallway and went downstairs. Once again, the raven found its chance, and flew right to the princess's door, and transformed into a human. Without wasting anymore precious time, he opened the door, closed and locked it and appeared right behind the princess before she could even turn to see.

"Long time no see, Princess Myria."

---

Coren immediately woke up, most probably because of some sort of nightmare. He couldn't quite remember, but it was definitely something about the princess. At first he thought it was only a dream, because he had been having these dreams since he started searching for the princess in this world. But there weren't these sorts of dreams anymore. But now, why? Why did they come back again? For what reason? Did the princess encounter some sort of danger?

Those thoughts made him panicked. He had this strong urge to leave the room right now, and ran to the princess. Only.. Only he didn't know where the princess is... What if the raven got her already?

Suddenly, those thoughts broke into a halt, as a noise aroused and broke his attention. It was probably Kaila, waking up as well. Coren was snapped back to reality, and took all those thoughts as mere paranoia. He was always like this before, and nothing really happened. So he might as well rest for a couple more days, and continue his unending search for the princess. Yes, Princess Myria would be safe, he told himself, with a relieved smile, as his eyes shifted to the awakening Kaila.

[ Bahhhh... Suckie. ^^;; I got the raven's picture, but unfortunately I can't post right now, due to lousy internet connection. So erm.. Next time. ^^;; And well, good luck in your exams, like I said before! :3 Don't worry! I know we want to get this rp to the way we planned! I sincerely believe that you won't abandon it too. =P ]
Back to top Go down
-Rosette-Christopher-

-Rosette-Christopher-

Female

PostSubject: Re: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:40 pm

Kaila had never felt so... Safe and protected before while she slept for some reason. It was definately because Coren was there with her though.. She had someone to talk to, to be with for now until he left. But he also seemd to want to be around her for a little bit longer. She could tell that he wasn't still injured, since he didn't act nor look like he was. All night Kaila dreamt of good things, waiting to see what would await her the next day. She smiled a little in her sleep and roled over, snuggling up with the blankets on her bed. From now on, she could feel that her life would be changing... For the better.

-Next Day-

Two years. Two full years had passed and she was surprised that things hadn't really changed since she had arrived here. Myria was her name... Formerly known as Princess Myria. She had been a princess back when she was home.. And then something happened and she ended up here, in this very strange place. She couldn't remember how it happened, how she ended up here but she did. Now living with two of the nicest people you could ever meet, Myria sat in her "bedroom", looking out the window. Today was a weekend, and she had nothing planned yet. So far, in this world, she had been enrolled in something called a highschool. Back home, she was always home schooled. At first, she defiantely wasn't well liked. Apparently she was stuck-up and bossy. People called her a brat with a bad temper and a bad attitude. Was she really that bad?

She did manage to make a few friend's though. Alot of people didn't like the way that her "friends" acted either, so she sort of fit in. Though, sometimes they would make fun of people and make people cry. Myria didn't participate in those acts, but she did talk to her "friends" about what she thought about people. Like this one girl in her school, her friend's and her like to talk about her since she was a loner. Her friend's liked to make fun of her for not having any real friends. It was a little sad though, and Myria would comment about how pathetic it was. The girl's "friends" were obviously just using her and making fun of her, so why even stay being friend's with them? Sad little excuse of a girl. She couldn't even stand up for herself.. Her name started with a "K' or something..

"Why am I thinking about this now?"Myria asked herself before sighing and looking out at the sky. There was one thing that she didn't forget about her home though, and it pained her heart everytime she thought about it. "Coren... Where are you? Are you looking for me?"She asked herself with another sigh, leaning her elbows on the windowsil of the open window and resting her chin on her hands. "Coren... Coren, find me and save me from this place. I want to go back home, with you.. Have fun times with you again, my dearest Coren.." She said to herself softly.

((It's okay, don't worry about the length ^^'. I hope this is good enough, decided how I wanted to make the princess. She picked up some bad habits in this world ^^' But yeah! I'll find a picture for her soon. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I'm in the middle of exams ^^'' ))
Back to top Go down
AliceMargatroid

AliceMargatroid

Female

PostSubject: Re: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:38 am

Yeah. The girl took the great news in just like how he expected. He knew she would love the news, and personally, he too, finds it nice to be able to stay here for maybe a couple more days longer. The two of them chatted some simple, trivial matters but Coren enjoyed most of his time. He was reminded of something called communicating, instead of just looking for the princess for two whole years, without anyone to actually talk to. But, right now, it's different.

Before he even knew it, it was time for Kaila to sleep. Her snuggling wasn't something he enjoyed, but at least it made him feel better that she too, in a way, has positive vibes towards him. He needed that acknowledgment. As she began to sleep, he too, cuddled up on the table, and gazed outside of the window.

His paws gently tapped on the table, and as he was gazing at the ivory moon, he began humming a familiar song without noticing it himself. It was something he and the princess used to love singing, whenever the princess wanted to sleep during the night. Slowly, his head lowered, and finally it rested on his paws. As he hummed the song, his eyes grew narrower and narrowed by the second, and at last, he too, fell asleep...

...with a warm smile.

[ OH.MY.GOD! It's so shoooooort. xD Sorry, Rosette. D: But, I was thinking: maybe we can start introducing the two new characters by our next post? xD For example, the princess must have stayed in one particular place in this dimension, right? Maybe she can be living with some other humans, blending in to be a normal citizen herself. And well, your choice for that. =D Then, I would reply as the raven, who found her and stole away her life here as a normal human. =) And theeeeeeeeeen... They ended up near Kaila's house, and that's when the beans are spilled. xD Sounds good to ya? Your choice to make it out how the princess's life here is like. And well...

One more thing... Lets enjoy our moments from now on!! xD As the plot finally begins! =DD (Yes, I am soooo excited. =D) ]
Back to top Go down
-Rosette-Christopher-

-Rosette-Christopher-

Female

PostSubject: Re: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:13 pm

Blinking, Kaila listened to Coren's answer to her "hypothetical" questions. His answers made her a little bit sad but.. Oh well. It was ultimately his decision. But his answer did make her giggle a little, because he was just radiating pride for the species that he was. Which was a cat. He was so cute for a cat.. Well.. A cat that could turn into a human with ears and a tail. But Kaila just thought that made him even cuter for some reason. He intrigued her so much, she wanted to know more about him. More about where he came from and more about this princess of his. Were they in love with eachother? No.. Kaila refused to think of something like that. It was wrong, and highly rude and disrespectful. If they were, it was none of her buisness whatsoever. Though, it didn't seem like they were. Or at least, Coren didn't seem to be in love with her like that. He was more like a protective older brother, a loyal knight in shining armor whose sole pupose was to just protect the fair maiden, and not fall in love with her.

When they got to the Cafe down the street, Kaila ordered both fo them something to drink and then sat down. For the whole time that they were there, Kaila had barely put a word in. Coren was too busy telling her stories about Atylia and telling her about adventures that the princess and him used to go on. It did seem like he loved her, but not in a boyfriend/girlfriend type way. More of in a best friend or sibling sort of way. It was nice though, she enjoyed him telling her these stories. She was very itnerested, and they all seemed like fairytales out of storybooks that she used to read when she was younger. And before either of them knew it, it was already getting dark out. Kaila had a moment of panic before she realised that her parents weren't schedualed home until later.

When they got home, Kaila showed Coren where she had put his new clothes and then scurried out of the room to start dinner before her parent's got home. When they did, they didn't appreciate Kaila's meal and hard work, as usual. They complained that it was cold, but that was only because they got home later then expected. They yelled at her about everything, as usual and as usual, Kaila started believing more and more that she wasn't really their daughter. This wasn't how -actual- parents were supposed to act, right? She had to be adopted or something. But Kaila just stood there and took the verbal abuse until she was excused after doing the dishes.

When Kaila got back into the room, she closed the door and then looked around until she spotted Coren. She blinked a few times when he started speaking, saying somethign about him having to stay a few more days here. Her eyes widened and she almost gasped in surprise and excitement. He.. -Wasn't- leaving tomorrow then? He was going to stay? Oh, that made Kaila feel so much better, so relieved so... Happy. "Well... You're welcome to stay here as long as you want, Coren. "She said happily before nodding and sitting on her bed. The both fo them just chit chatted quietly for a little longer before ti was time for Kaila to get some sleep. After saying goodnight to Coren and snuggling him a little whether he liked it or not, Kaila layed down in her bed to get some sleep, not knowing what the next day would bring.

((Alice! You're not a control freak! I love you! ^^ <3 <3 I love that you're telling me how to play the princess, it make my job -alot- easier. I actually appreciate it, so don't worry so much! ^^ So, a slightly bratty princess whose in love with Coren. I can do that =D ))
Back to top Go down
AliceMargatroid

AliceMargatroid

Female

PostSubject: Re: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:35 am

The two of them left, to the cafeteria Kaila mentioned. For some reasons, Kaila began to say weird stuffs to Coren. What did she mean by bringing along a companion? He never really thought that with another companion by his side, searching for the princess can be easier. If so, why did Kaila even bother asking about that? Curiously, Coren thought about her question for some time, and turned back to her. "Not really. I doubt having another set of eyes would help my search much. Besides, if I can't find the princess, no one can." He said, obviously proud of his feline sight.

After that, the both of them walked to the cafeteria silently. They spent quite some time there, while Coren spoke quite a few stories of him and the princess's adventures of escaping the castle guards and disguised themselves as normal people just so the princess can explore the world outside. How Coren missed those old days. But he knew, no matter what, he's gonna find the princess, and the both of them will return to Atylia together.

Time passed very quickly. By the time they knew it, it was already near night. They should be heading home soon, before Kaila's parents return. Inside Kaila's room, Coren quickly transformed back into a black cat and hopped onto Kaila's study table. He laid down on the table lazily, while looking out of the window, to the dark sky. He's gonna have to continue his journey in search of the princess tomorrow morning, as usual. But unlike usual, he would like to stay in Kaila's house for some more time. He didn't want to leave that early. And having thought that, something came to his mind. He might as well suggest that to Kaila.

He waited until Kaila return to her room. She might be making dinner for herself and her parents downstairs. But when she was finally back to her room, Coren made the suggestion.

"I might have to stay here for a few more days." He muttered, not looking at Kaila at all. "I don't think my wounds are completely healed yet." He continued, but in truth, he was totally healed, but he wanted to stay here, just a little bit longer. Besides, a couple more days without searching for the princess wouldn't affect much, right?

[ Sorry I had to speed things up real quick. x.x But anyways, despite the change of plans for Coren, the raven's still coming back tomorrow to show Coren that he got the princess. So, I'll start playing the raven in my next post. =D You can play the princess however you want, but on one condition: she loves Coren. xD And maybe like a brat. Awww... I feel like a control freak again. x.x Play her however you want! xD And shoot! I have to find a picture for the raven! Fast! Yikes! ]
Back to top Go down
-Rosette-Christopher-

-Rosette-Christopher-

Female

PostSubject: Re: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:11 pm

(( Sorry for my late reply. My exams are coming up this week and i'm applying to University so i've been busy ^-^'' But welcome back, Alice! I missed you! =D ))

Kaila made sure that she was quick doing whatever she needed to do in her house before making her way back outside to Coren. Not only did her parents lie to her, but they showed up in a public place, not expecting her to be there and see them. She was fed up, she couldn't take any of their crap anymore. Parents or not, once Coren was gone, Kaila really had no reason to affiliate herself with them, or anyone else in this town. Kaila had made up her mind, she was going to beg Coren to take her with him if she had to. If she had to get on her knee's and plead, beg to him, she would do it. She didn't want to do this anymore! She couldn't.. This... This physical and mental abuse was driving her over the edge. She hated them. She hated her parents, hated her friend's and schoolmates, and hated this city. If Kaila wasn't such a strong girl to begin with, she would have broken down already. Maybe she wouldn't even have been here to meet Coren. Maybe her parents would have driven her so much off of the edge that she would have commited suicide. She didn't know though.. Sometimes.. Sometimes it felt like she wasn't their daughter at all..

Quickly, Kaila got her shoes back on and then walked out the door just in time to hear Coren telling her to hurry up. She smiled a little and giggled before nodding. "Sorry that it took a few extra minutes, Coren. I had to hide the bags in my closet and return my parents' card to their bedroom. We can go now."She said to him, looking around quickly before taking his hand and leading him down the street. Once they were around the corner, Kaila let go of Coren's hand and then walked beside him casually. "So... I guess you'll be leaving me soon.. Huh?"She asked him, a small twinge of sadness in her voice. ".. Have you... Ever thought about bringing a companion along to help you with your search for your princess? I mean.. Two sets of eyes are better then one, right?"She asked him curiously. "But don't worry! This question is completely hypothetical."She said, laughing nervously. Kaila didn't want to tell him that she was eager to leave with him. She would just... Hint at it and just slowly ask him.

((So, when are we going to get tot he other stuff that we planned? *jumps up and down* I'm excited for that. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
AliceMargatroid

AliceMargatroid

Female

PostSubject: Re: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:40 am

For some reasons, the smile on her face when he commented about their situation as 'life and death' gave him a sort of satisfaction. He didn't exactly know why, but he felt the same when he did the same to the princess, but only, it's Kaila, someone he just met yesterday. And the moment her smile faded off, his smile too, faded away. Why should he care? Why should he care to cheer her up? What is it about Kaila that made Coren feel like this? What is happening to him? His mind was a huge mess, ever since last night, since the moment he healed her swollen cheek. He didn't know what is it that gave him the urge to do those things for her, and he didn't like the confusion he had in his mind.

Shrugging it off, he followed behind Kaila after hearing her words about milk in this certain cafe. Enthusiastically, he walked behind her, his mind slowly drifting off to some reminisces of his days back in Atylia. From the first day of his gifted transformation into a human by the king's right hand magician himself, to the day he met the person he swore to protect with his life, the princess, until the day when the enemy ambushed on their kingdom, until yesterday, the day he met Kaila, the first human to remind him of the princess.

When they reached to her house, Coren didn't bother to enter the house. He waited outside in the lawn for Kaila to put the stuffs in her room. Looking outside to the quiet area, he sighed at the thought that he had to continue on this endless search for the princess. This search is going nowhere. It's been for two years now, and yet he could get no single clue to the princess. Where can she be? Her life or death wasn't even confirmed yet, but Coren would definitely not believe that she is dead. She's a strong girl, he knew it.

Before his mind began to sway off again, he heard something from behind him. Kaila must have put all the stuffs in her room by now. "Well, hurry up. We haven't got all day. Plus the milk over in your cafe is calling for me." He said bluntly, waiting impatiently for Kaila.

[ Finally, I replied! xD Sorry for the loooooooooooooong wait! D: ]
Back to top Go down
-Rosette-Christopher-

-Rosette-Christopher-

Female

PostSubject: Re: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:03 pm

(( S'okay Alice ^^ I'll look forward to your post! =D ))
Back to top Go down
AliceMargatroid

AliceMargatroid

Female

PostSubject: Re: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:25 am

[ Bumpy. Am gonna reply to this by this weekend. >.< Sorry for the delay! ]
Back to top Go down
-Rosette-Christopher-

-Rosette-Christopher-

Female

PostSubject: Re: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:42 pm

(( S'okay Alice. Just reply when you can =3 ))
Back to top Go down
AliceMargatroid

AliceMargatroid

Female

PostSubject: Re: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:56 am

[ Rosette. >.< I'm sorry but I told you I'm gonna try to reply by this week right? I don't think that's possible cause my internet's down. I'm using my cousin's one right now but not for long. I'm leaving for Japan this Saturday and I'm not coming back until 4th of January. If they would allow me to use their internet there, I MIGHT be able to get on. But I'm not sure. D: I'm sorry, Rosette. I've been looking forward for this rp to get to the next day so that the story can really start. :3 So, I hope this rp won't die. =) So, please don't abandon this rp!! And... I ish sorreh for not being able to reply. ;_; ]
Back to top Go down
-Rosette-Christopher-

-Rosette-Christopher-

Female

PostSubject: Re: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:34 pm

(( Thanks Alice ^^ This is fine =D Thank you! Sorry it took me so long to reply though. XP Blah ))

Kaila was glad that Coren helped her with the bags before quickly escaping with her out of the mall without asking too many questions. She didn't really have time to explain, but she figured that he would catch on to why they had to leave in such a hurry. Her parents were supposed to be out of the country on a buisness trip so... Why were they here? And why now? Almost the happiest day of Kaila's life recently and they just had to show up. as soon as they made it out of the mall, Kaila gave a sigh of relief and then glanced back at the doors, almost to make sure that they weren't being followed or anything. That would just put the cherry ontop of the cake wouldn't it? Kaila closed her eyes for a moment and just.. Breathed. Her heart was racing ever since she caught sight of her parents in the food court. And then she realised what she had done back there. She opened her eyes and then looked apologetically at Coren.

"I'm sorry Coren, we should go to a nearby store and i'll get you something to drink, okay? Unless we should wait until we get home.. Yeah, that might be best.. Or not.. we could drop off these bags in my room and... And go somewhere." Kaila said, fumbling over her words. She was obviously really shook up that she had just seen her parents, the two people who scared her the most in the world, back there in the mall. Though, Kaila blinked a few times when she heard what Coren said. She smiled a little and gave a small laugh, nodding a few times. "Yes, I guess you're right.. At least, in my situation it is.. Literally.. Life and death.."She said softly, her smal fading a little as she looked down at her feet.

"Anyways, let's get going Coren. Let's drop off these bags in my room and then go out to have something to eat or just something to drink. There's a cafe that I like to go to, it's really nice. I can get you some milk there." Kaila said with another smile before turning and heading back in the direction of her house, looking over her shoulder to make sure that Coren was following her.
Back to top Go down
AliceMargatroid

AliceMargatroid

Female

PostSubject: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:38 pm

The moment she said she might be kind of dumb stunned Coren for a while. He usually talks like this, but he never
wanted to hurt anyone at all in truth. It was just...the way he talks. And the way Kaila put it like she's stupid was
something Coren never intended for her to feel that way. He thought he should apologize, for the sake of letting her
know he wasn't intended to make it sound like that. But she stood up already, and began to walk away to get their
drinks. Seeing that, he stayed silent and looked at her reflection, without a word.

Now that he was left alone in the table, he could think about stuffs. Yes, about tomorrow. Leave before she wakes
up... No, leave after she left to school. But, how about her memories? Cast the spell while she's leaving. Okay, that
would be good. At least, Coren wanted to see her for the last time tomorrow too, for some reasons. He did feel sad
for having to leave, seeing as Kaila gave him much more memories than the other places he had stayed. But he had
delayed long enough. The princess comes first no matter what, so... He'll have to choose the princess.

When Kaila was walking back, his tail secretly wagged at the sight of milk. He needed some, after a tiring day. And
any cat would be delighted to be served with milk. But when she was only a few steps from the table, she dropped
the drinks while looking at the other direction. Not only that, she began to lower herself and hurried back to the
table, as if she just saw some sort of disaster coming to their direction. And all she told him was that they have to
leave now. For what? He was thinking. But before he could speak, she was already grabbing some of the bags and
answered his question. Her parents, huh? No big surprise, but after seeing how her father treated her last night kind
of explained why she was this nervous.

Without thinking further, he grabbed all the bags left and quickly escaped along with Kaila. He didn't know why he
was escaping. He could have just walked away, her parents wouldn't even know him. But that means letting Kaila
escape on her own, and well, that didn't seem right. But they've managed, for some reasons, escaped to the outside
of the mall without being noticed. They're safe. Coren released a deep breath. He didn't exactly feel as tired as Kaila
might have felt. "You know what? I would never have thought that humans here would have to face such dangers
too. Although it's different from my place. Yours seemed like some sort of life and death as well." He said, smiling
crookedly, hoping it might cheer her up, with himself noticing it.

[ So, I managed to continue it here. xD I'm not sure if you wanted to move the whole thing here or something, but I
figured that would be too much work. xD Don't worry, take your time replying, just as long as you reply. =P ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]   Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Princess, Where Are You? [Rosette]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Roleplay Realm :: Roleplaying :: Main Rpg-
Jump to: