Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
Trial and error(private) A60b98de

Trial and error(private) Fefb5f07

Trial and error(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Racheal Mansen

Racheal Mansen

Female
Number of posts : 11237
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Trial and error(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Ahrvae walked along, keeping his hand on the left shoulder of the black Pegasus as they walked into the area and stood off at a far distance, the combined image of them chasing any negative thoughts of the elves passing them and replacing them with looks of awe and mixed thoughts. Where most Kaaren elves had various shades of crimson eyes, Ahrvae's eyes were a bright blue that seemed to peer right into your soul. And those piercing eyes were currently looking right at Corey.

Himawari watched as the black-clad, dark skinned elf walked right up to Corey. The man kept his right hand on the black Pegasus while he raised his left hand to the displaced king, and Himawari noticed while Ahrvae's face was as calm as could be, but his left hand was shaking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.playlist.com/darknightraven
AnnaleeWalker

Female
Number of posts : 4821
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:25 pm

Rinor nodded and said, "Well try not to fight with the boy anymore alright? He's just as tense as you are and chances are he'll never have his homeland back..."

Corey was in the middle of a chess game with Ryuuta that moment when he sneezed loudly and the pieces all went flying. "Alas the battle is a draw all due to a severe wind blowing the men away." Said Ryuuta and Corey just laughed saying, "Oh shut up old man... Though not a bad joke." He picked up the pieces and cleaned them off before putting them back and standing up stretching.

"You know there's a saying when you sneeze someone's talking about you somewhere." Said Andre with a grin. "There's also a saying that children are to be seen not heard." Said Corey plucking the small elf on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:18 pm

"The All Goddess puts us in situations for a reason. Why people should know of what I am, I will never understand. But I do not have to. My job is to make sure that Kana is well-protected and has everything to make her happy and content." Ahrvae paused to examine his blades before putting them into their sheaths, which laid flat against his back. "You do not know how horrifying it was. Being forced to relive the darkest days of your post over and over, and you could do nothing about it. I may be able to stand pointing, staring, and whispering.... But I HATE to be insulted." The black Pegasus snorted and gently bumped its nose against Ahrvae`s shoulder, instantly calling him.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:57 am

A knock was heard at the door and Rinor came in only to give a startled gasp and clutch his heart as he saw the towering Pegasus in there. He forced himself to calm down and closed the door. He pulled up a chair and said, "Ahrvae listen to me people may be cruel but don't let it get to you. There's nothing I can do other then say you're not like the people see you as. ... I feel horrible word got out like that..."
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:37 am

Ahrvae`s Pegasus had wiggled his way into the tree, and was now standing in the room where they had placed Arhvae. The Kaaran-born elf knew that if he went outside the room, that the people would never stop watching his every step. And he did not want to remember what that thing had uncovered in his memory. Ahrvae replaced his mask, but elected to ditch his cloak, seeing as how the entire tree knew what he was. The Kaaran elf was carefully rubbing down his twin blades with an looked cloth.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:41 am

Corey just looked sad and he saw the oracle walk by and said, "How is Arhvae." The oracle looking a bit worn said, "He's sleeping at the moment the king stepped in and clensed him of the danger." Corey nodded and after that the next morning came. Rinor had gone to check on Arhvae.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:12 am

Himawari sat on a bench in the courtyard, having Corey sit with her. "Ahrvae was very unfortunate to have been born the fourth son of a Kaaran gueen. In Kaaran society, females can have as many girls as they want, but they can only have three males. Ahrvae was sold into slavery, and bought by a rival family. He was used as the Kaaran gueen of that family as a body to take her frustration on him.... When he feels insulted, he retreats into the only thing he knows, anger. You two would and should be cool. I do not want to hear you two fighted again."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:41 am

After that Rinor had fully blacked out and he was put to bed with his wife caring for him. She managed to keep off any fever by wiping his face off with a cool wash cloth every so often. Stroking his head she kissed him softly and he finally fell into a peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:23 am

"You are getting too old for this, Rinor." A woman that looked like she was made of pure light stood in the corner, her eyes hidden by a white hood. To look a god in the eyes is to go straight to the afterlife. "Thank you for saving my daughter`s Guardian." She turned to face the oracle`s direction. "Your efforts were valiant as well. Tomorrow, you will get your reward. As will Rinor." The Goddess bowed slightly, before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:00 am

As Corey found himself being led out he heard Arhvae scream out that moment and he jumped startled. The oracle was having issues containing the dangerous entity in one area. So Rinor came rushing in and expelled it immediately destroying in. Though using the high level power made him collapse. The oracle had caught him just in time before he hit the floor.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:44 am

"Arhvae...." The man gave a second of a smile. "Is.... Is Kana alright?" "Yes, Ahrvae. The Goddess` daughter is fine." The woman turned, shooing away any elves she came across. She could see the `thing` through his psychic aura. "Corey." She said as she approached him. "We need to talk about Ahrvae. How about a walk?"
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:27 am

Though the oracle rushed passed and went after Himawari into Ahrvae`s room. He had the doctor leave and was fast to block Himawari saying, "I got his attacker to talk I want you to stay back because they did something or put something in him I should say. This will get ugly..."
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:42 pm

Himawari walked past them all, carrying a set of bandages. She stopped, and looked towards the king. "Rinor. There is a man of the queen`s description being held near the oracle. Ahrvae`s been hurt, and Kana nearly mauled a elf soldier.... You need to do damage control, Rinor. Ahrvae being a dark elf is already running through the tree already." Gathering herself, she hurried off in the direction of Ahrvae.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Corey went inside without a complaint and sat down in the main area. Rinor was talking to his wife in a language Corey sure didn't understand as Gwen was giving him a description of the would be assassin that nearly got Kana. Andre came in quickly and said, "Mama is it true you think there's an invasion going on?" "Shush my boy you want to cause the servants to panic and I'm not sure your father will make sure the borders stay safe and nobody can pass through without authorization." Said Gwen. Andre pouted and said, "I'm always left out of important matters. How am I to learn if I can never be involved." "Runt don't grow up too fast it's not fun stuff trust me... I didn't have a chance to enjoy myself for very long." Said Corey and Andre sighed. "Maybe you're right... Fine I'll go find something to entertain myself.." He then walked off looking bored.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Ahrvae and Himawari went walking past quickly, the tall man bristling with intense anger. Himawari waved him to continue on to Kana, while she turned around and went over to Corey. "Inside, now. Kana was attacked, and we are not taking any chances with you."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:39 pm

"Yes but they're not as bad as the pixies now those little buggers are real trouble makers." Said Gwen with a smile. After a while of soaking Gwen had gotten dressed again sitting on a rock enjoying the beauty of the forest. Though she was up fast suddenly and caught not one but two arrows aimed at Kana. Getting closer to the woman in order to keep her protected Gwen's eyes narrowed and she let of her aura which was enough to scare even the most fearless man into running.

"Those who tresspass on our land to cause ill omen are not welcomed. Leave now or face the consequences." Said Gwen firmly as she pulled Kana up and held her close just in case anymore came. Feeling whatever was responsible vanish she said, "We leave now child..." She then vanished and appeared back in Kana's room.

"I need to go inform my husband try not to hide yourself as you're safer here in the gates" Said Gwen to Kana before she quickly left.

Corey meanwhile was just sitting closer to the gate away from any windows in case more water came flying ou them. Sighing he felt restless just sittin there while his home was being taken over.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Kana's head whipped around, her eyes darkening. Her mental call had been accidental one, but this one had enough power in it to make Ahrvae skid to a halt ten miles away. Blinking once, Kana slowly slipped under the water and was like that for two minutes before she surfaced, her gaze slowly drifting around at the scenery. "I hate fairies...." she muttered, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Gwen smiled and took her hands gently the two of them vanished that moment. Appearing in a secluded area Gwen walked her toward the hot spring. The steaming water was a beautiful sight as it was crystal clear all the way to the bottom. "The water here is special since it also heals mental wounds along with physical it has such good spritual properties to it. So let's enjoy it shall we?" Said Gwen as she removed her clothes and slipped in.

Though a pair of hands suddenly gave Kana a slight push as a laugh was heard that moment and she ended up falling in instead. Gwen gasped and glared at the small fairy who had a grin on his face from giving her that push. Grabbing the little creature she tossed him as he squealed and landed farther into the water with a small splash. He flew back up and whined, “You’re so mean I hope it rains on you later!!”

He then flew off after sticking his toungue out at her and vanished. Gwen huffed saying, “Fairies annoying little things I’m sorry he did that to you.” She helped Kana sit up after that
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:50 pm

"Ahrvae cannot approach Corey anymore than Corey can approach Ahrvae. You will have to look on with a mere disapproving stare. They must come to their own conclusions, and realize that they are too much alike to be different...." She blinked once, looking towards the sky above. "Just let them come to each other. Do not interfere or try and push it." Turning, she left and walked out of sight.

Kana meanwhile just sat there, blinking slowly. Her eyes shone brightly, but that was the only sign of her consent.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:30 pm

"My child I don't intend to treat him unfairly because of that. It's not like he choose to be born from the start. I will scold him like the child he is though if he wants to say such things. He and the young king are more alike then they both like to admit. They both have been through a lot and endured great pain." Said Rinor softly.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:17 pm

"If only you could see what his people did to him.... You would not be so quick to anger. Both of the men will need to understand that there cannot be fighting among ourselves at this time. I do not want to hear that your men are watching Ahrvae unfairly. You do know how much being one of them tortures him. Do not hold him against that either.... I will know if his secret gets out. I do not wish for the wrath of the Goddess herself to harm anyone here if harm comes to Ahrvae. I will tell him that he is to keep constant vigilance on Kana, and I will tell him of where he went wrong." Himawari spoke in a calm, even voice. "He was selected by a Pegasus. You and I both know that they only select from the moon elves, and even then it is rare for one to pick. Ahrvae is as useful and precious to the world and Goddess, as Kana is herself.... We must protect them both...."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Rinor was now angry at Ahrvae and it was evident when he yelled, "Ahrvae get your ass back here and apologize to him right now!" "Just forget it... he's not even worth my time.." Said Corey softly. "That's beside the point there will be no vile talk in my presence such thinking only leads to cruelty and disaster." Said Rinor.

Corey sighed and went off to get a change of clothes on so he'd appear more decent. Once he was done he was walking down the hall when he saw a beautiful kind looking woman knock on Kana's room door before going in.

Gwen had heard everything from her husband a while ago and wanted to see if she could help Kana over come her fears. Closing the door behind her she already saw the poor woman shaking. "It's alright child do be afraid..." She said softly as she pulled up a chair taking a seat. "My husband told me what he saw had happened to you. I know it's hard to overcome your fear but if you let it control you you'll miss so much. There's some place I want to show you but only if you're willing to come. It's a beautiful place that has healing properties to it and it'll be just us women there. Of course the place I speak of is a natural hot spring and it'll help relax you." Said Gwen softly looking at the frightened woman.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Ahrvae dropped down, his icy-blue eyes flashing as he made a scoffing noise. "Insult me one more time, and I will make you permanently blind. See how you like being stuck in darkness, not knowing if someone was coming to rip out your organs, only to put them back in to only torture you again. No one will keep me from doing what the Goddess commands me to do. Not even a king like you." Turning, he disappeared before anything could be said. Himawari saw all this from a distance, and turned 'the stare' on Corey.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Corey shot a glare toward Ahnvae and said, "Stop laughing at me and leave that poor woman alone you certified stalker!!" "Alright that's enough boy and why you all soaked?" Asked Rinor walking up. "Because water came flying out the window it seems and it landed on me." Said Corey with a huff.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:04 pm

Slowly, for the first time in a month, Kana let the cover slide down so that she could look towards the food. She blinked once, and then waited until he left the room before she slowly started to eat at the food.

Ahnvae sat high up on a large branch that reached over the top of the courtyard, his gaze never straying too far from Kana's room. He saw what happened the Corey out of the corner of his eyes, and nearly fell from his perch from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial and error(private)   Trial and error(private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trial and error(private)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Roleplay Realm :: Roleplaying :: Main Rpg-
Jump to: