Number of posts : 250
Age : 32
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2010-04-18
|Subject: Re: The Cursed Wave: 8 Phases ( Incomplete: 5/8 ) Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:46 am|| |
Nice work with the dot Hack series waves.
Number of posts : 2964
Age : 30
Location : British Columbia, Canada
Registration date : 2008-11-25
|Subject: The Cursed Wave: 8 Phases ( Incomplete: 5/8 ) Mon May 18, 2009 12:10 am|| |
Unknown where the Cursed Wave was born…
After the stars doth cross the heavens,
The sky in the East doth darken and air doth fill with mourning.
From the chosen land beyond the forest, a sign of the wave comes.
1. Riding the Wave is The Terror of Death, To Drown all that Stands
- The First Wave
Dark is the hour of humanity
Silent is the sound of death
As we reach our borders of insanity
We pray and take our last breath
The Tree is growing as we die
It's leaf's the color of blood
Our life flashes before our eyes
As we grovel in our pits of mud
We do not cry nor scream out in pain
Death creeps over like water
Our hopes and dreams are all in vain
Our bodies lay heaped as if slaughtered
The tree of death grows ever more
As all life begins to die
We are very near to heaven's door
Our dreams were all a lie.
2. Mirage of Deceit Betrays all with the flawed image, and Did aid the Wave
- The Second Wave
Free from the darkness into the light,
in your arms I've found,
the warmth, the peace I've been searching for,
the love and joy I've never felt,
the wounds I had are cured,
the pain I felt are gone,
you gave me strength,
you gave me hope,
you showed me life ,
the life that I thought was gone.
You revived me from my ended life.....
but where are you now?
Slowly vanishing in the air......
Is all that just a dream?
Is this feeling real?
What is real?
Is there such a thing as peace in this world?
Are these feelings just an illusion?
Fooled by my desperate mind.
3. And by the Power of The Propagation, a drop from the Wave doth reach the heavens, and creates a new Wave.
- The Third Wave
4. With the Wave, The Prophet, the power to tell the dark future, hope darkens, sadness and despair rule.
- The Fourth Wave
5. The Machinator schemes when swallowed by the Cursed Wave.
- The Fifth Wave
6. The Temptress seduces with the sweet trap.
- The Sixth Wave
I live within every soul,
I am desire,
that lingers in the depths of your mind...
I am the cure for pleasure,
Need and wanting,
I am a burden
And the Heartless Reincarnation
Of Satisfaction and Instinct,
I am Lust.
7. Wave reaches the Pinnacle, and escape none can. The Avenger still remains with more Cruelty to Punish and Destroy.
- The Seventh Wave
I don't know what I've become.
I can't help it,
but I enjoy it,
I love it,
I need to kill
I hate what they made me.
I can't stop it,
and I despise it,
I loathe it,
I need to kill
8. And with the turbulent destruction after the Wave. Only a void remains. From deep within the void arrives The Rebirth.
- The Eighth and Last Wave
In memory of the world I seek to destroy,
theories of hatred embody me,
I'll treat this earth as a simple toy,
nothing left, but what I'll be,
the sun shall die,
as I play with your mind,
I can only hear your cry,
as you find,
in memory of the world I seek to destroy,
I'll treat this earth as a simple toy.
Perhaps then the Wave is just a Beginning as Well
Side Note: Poems themselves are all my original work. I've been experimenting with different styles and concepts to fit the Wave themselves.