Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
My Dirty Little Crimsom Apple(F/M) A60b98de

My Dirty Little Crimsom Apple(F/M) Fefb5f07

My Dirty Little Crimsom Apple(F/M)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MystifiedSnowPup

MystifiedSnowPup

Female
Number of posts : 2041
Registration date : 2008-12-02

My Dirty Little Crimsom Apple(F/M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dirty Little Crimsom Apple(F/M)   My Dirty Little Crimsom Apple(F/M) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:52 pm

{Mm okies I'll wing it Razz But make sure it's good enough for you to reply 2 pikkie is purty}

Kiki struggled trying to kick Zayne of her.With a frustrated expression she raised her head her eyes locking onto his.With an angry glare she jumped to her feat hastily when he got off her.With her hands placed firmly on her hips she tapped her foot impatiently,"You are rather stupid."She observed.Frustrated she glanced around,"Fast no it just means you are rather slow."She spoke rudely.Not wanting to be in a conversation with him she turned away showing her back,"Yes you have seen me,but you should not be here indeed you are rather stupid it would seem,you should never have let your vision take you here to this place."She retorted angrily.With a frustrated sigh she whirled around,"My name or where I am from has little or no purpose for you,now be on your way and leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Dirty Little Crimsom Apple(F/M)   My Dirty Little Crimsom Apple(F/M) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:50 am

My Dirty Little Crimsom Apple(F/M) 5JZJ2QFIBB_103_500_320

Suprised, Zayne just blinked. "W-What?" asked the gray haired lad, then he noticed he was onto of her, holding her down, and hesitatly got off her. Giving her a glance up and down, she was cute but oddly dressed. He flickered his eyes to the ground, trying to remember what happened. One second he was chasing a person, then next Zayne finds himself pinning a girl down to the ground. To the grass. Real life soil, not that bland black and white surface that layed past Zayne's consious.
With a his long fingered hands, Zayne wiped the sweat off his forehead, and then removed his jacket. Then, with a crooked smile, he said, "Your pretty fast." Relaxed and curious, Zayne leaned against a tree and then looked up at the black haired girl with content evergreen orbs. "You....I've seen you before.....in that world..." muttered the boy with hazy eyes. Struggling to keep consious from the aftershock work of his brain, Zayne asked, "Whats your name? Were....are you from?"

(its okay, i'll still have alittle bit of my writters' block so, sorry if my posts are short too! >.< oh, hope the pic helps! ignore the gray color of his eyes.)
Back to top Go down
MystifiedSnowPup

MystifiedSnowPup

Female
Number of posts : 2041
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: My Dirty Little Crimsom Apple(F/M)   My Dirty Little Crimsom Apple(F/M) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:08 am

[img]My Dirty Little Crimsom Apple(F/M) KiKi[/img]

KiKi was not of this world.As the girl moved slowly through the clearing her sight set intently on Zayne before she disapeared.As usual she'd been watching over him.As he recieved another vision of her home world the girl had decided it was time to leave.Now in the safety of her home world the girl stood.Closing her eyes she raised her head to look up at Zayne.Again his visions had taken hold,sending him here.With a startled expression she took of running quickly.He couldn't be here everything would become unbalenced.With her tight corsed cutting of most of her air supply,the dress dragging her down she continued.Expecting to be free she stopped leaning heavily against a tree.With a shocked expression she found her arms to be grabbed by someone.Pinned to the ground she glared up at Zayne,"Release me."She hissed.

{{Sorry it's kinda short...I wasn't sure what to say umm can you give me a bit to go on about Zayne and her histories}}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: My Dirty Little Crimsom Apple(F/M)   My Dirty Little Crimsom Apple(F/M) EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 5:19 pm

"I'm leaving for school now, Gregory," announced a young 17 year old boy as he placed his shoes on absent-mindedly. With one hand reaching for his school bag on the mahagany table near the grand front door, and the other touching the golden handle of the doors, Zayne Williams heard the footsteps of his most trusted servent approuching. He then stude upright and turned to face Gregory. "Tell father I'll be late again," requested the young master as he turned his back towards the servent.
"So you won't be back for dinner again, young master?" asked gregory with a quiet expression.
As Zayne opened the large doors, he said, "No, gregory. I will be off to the lighthouse again." With those last words, the young boy stepped out into the sunny day ahead. Dew could be felt against Zayne's feet as he walked out into the grand flush green courtyard of the polished mansion. Infront of him, waiting like a patiant horse, was his Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren with its hood down and its glossy gray paint job glicening in the sun.
Zayne scoffed at the fancy care his father had gotten him for his 17th birthday. No doubt it was going to bring more attention to him now then before at school. Which, to the young boy, was annoying and stupid. However, he was going to be late if he didn't get his butt into the fine italian leather seats at that moment, so, with a sigh of irritation, Zayne climbed it and started the car. With a loud purr of the high speed engine, Zayne drove past the Allen estate iron gates and began towards his high school.

The sight of a new Mercedes-Benz in the parking lot of the regular-old high school of Zayne's was something new and unbelievable. Which, to the young gray-haired boy, was just one of many neon signs hanging over his presence. As he got out of his car, he noticed the gazes he was getting from everyone around. Even the people inside the building were near the windows of their class room to see the new car. "Great," muttered the boy as he pressed the security button to his car. He then started off for his locker.
"Wow...Look at that car..." whispered some people near Zayne. "Isn't it soo cool!" At this, Zayne just shook his head. He then heard the voices of girls. "Hey, look. Its Zayne Williams..." began one girl as Zayne reached his locker. "Yeah...he's wearing this straight jacket type...jacket...." whispered another softer girl. "Yeah....it looks soo good on him though..." muttered the first voice before noticing the glance from the young boy's evergreen eyes. Both girls flushed heavily before scurrying off to their classes. Great, thought Zayne. Another fan girl chat...
The bell suddenly rang through the hall and with a sigh, Zayne made his way to class.

As the morning turned to noon, news of Zayne's new car buzzed all through the school. For Zayne, however, a day of nothing but endless questions surfaced in at least every class. But because of his quiet nature, he just simply muttered his, " I don't know" 's. As the final bell rung, he couldn't take it anymore and ditched his after school book club at the library. Instead, he walked deep into the jade green forest near the school. As the sight of the school began to fade, the sight of a clearing began to reveal itself.
With they sigh, he dropped his book bag on the grass and soon leaned against a oak tree. The sound of chirping birds spreak through the pine tree smell of the forest. The feeling of nothing but nature, untouched and in synce with peace, brought Zayne at ease. It seeemed that ever since he joined this school 3 months ago, life for him had started to become rocky. Course it wasn't his fault his hair was an odd, unnatural, unhumanly shade of gray that normally you would see on an old person. And it wasn't his fault that his eyes were a deep evergreen shade that just didn't fit right with the people around him either.
However, he didn't let that get the best of him. At least when it came to his goal.
Suddenly, it happened again. Quickly, Zayne reached into his book bag, pulled out a sketch book, and begun to sketch as his vision changed from forest, to a blank white and black universe. A place Zayne had seen so many times in the past. But that wasn't what he was looking for. He let his eyes adjust to vision more and, like always, it was starting to become difficult to hold it. Franticly, he flickered his eyes in every direction. Mean while, his left hand was sketching like crazy. 'There!' thought the boy as he focused his eyes on a figure. A young woman. Blindly, he fliped a page from his sketch book and began to sketch the figure. Beads for sweat were beginning to seep through his creamy ivory skin. "No...." he muttered as he tried to focus harder on the young girl. To Zayne shock, however, the girl began to run. Her long corset black dress swayed with each step. Consiously, he began to run after her. Zayne wasn't sure if his long legs were moving too, or if this part of his vision. To Zayne's frustration though, the sight of this vision, and the sight of reality, were slipping in between blinks. However, he increased speed and, recklessly, grabbed the girls arm and pinned her down on the ground. Confused and dazzed, Zayne could feel his eyes going back to its normal evergreen.
He was breathing heavily and noted that his hair as somewhat sticky from sweat. But those things weren't the really thing that disturbed him once he saw what he was pinning down. It was a real life breathing girl...

(okay, this is random, and his bio is up, so anyways, this might get muture for some voilence, language, and possible romance, not sure. Anyways, please join!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dirty Little Crimsom Apple(F/M)   My Dirty Little Crimsom Apple(F/M) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Dirty Little Crimsom Apple(F/M)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Roleplay Realm :: Roleplaying :: Main Rpg-
Jump to: