Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
A message regarding Double Accounts A60b98de

A message regarding Double Accounts Fefb5f07

A message regarding Double Accounts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female
Number of posts : 1663
Registration date : 2008-10-23

A message regarding Double Accounts Empty
PostSubject: A message regarding Double Accounts   A message regarding Double Accounts EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:47 am

For those of you who are wondering what Double Accounts are, let me explain it to you briefly. A Double Account is when you have an account already created, like I have my AdminSeb account, and you decide to make a new account name without informing anyone. Like I could sign up under the name “InCogNito” and start roleplaying with that name, not informing anyone that it’s actually me. Or if I create multiple accounts, roleplaying under all of those accounts without letting anyone know.

I can tell who has double accounts, and I have messaged some of you about them. There are occasions where some of you have come to me and told me why you have those accounts, and some of you I have messaged myself. Most of you I don’t have any problems with because most people just stick with one account. However, for those of you trying to create double accounts, after you join, I can tell who has a double account after registration.

From here on out, no double accounts will be permitted. If you have a special request, let me know. But if I see someone using a double account and they don’t inform me of why or anything, then the account created after your original account will be deleted with a PM to your original account explaining. No new double accounts from here on out will be permitted. If you have a double account already and are switching back and forth, I already know about it and it is permitted because of circumstances already discussed.

No double accounts. No exceptions unless you PM me first about it. If you already have an account created, do not create another one and start posting on it. The account will be deleted, I will PM the original account and give you ONE warning. After the first warning, that is all you get. If it happens again, I will take further actions that could possibly result in a ban.

If you have any questions: PM me.

Thanks,
Seb

Last edited by AdminSeb on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com
AdminSeb
Admin
AdminSeb

Female
Number of posts : 1663
Registration date : 2008-10-23

A message regarding Double Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message regarding Double Accounts   A message regarding Double Accounts EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:29 am

Apparently, I have to post this again.

Double Accounts are NOT allowed.

ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON.

From here on out, if a member joins with a double account, and it's a member who
joined before September 21, 2010, I WILL consider banning ALL
multiple accounts WITHOUT warning or delay.
Back to top Go down
https://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com

A message regarding Double Accounts
Page 1 of 1