Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
Paranormal(private) - Page 2 A60b98de

Paranormal(private) - Page 2 Fefb5f07

Paranormal(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AnnaleeWalker

Female
Number of posts : 4821
Registration date : 2010-06-30

Paranormal(private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal(private)   Paranormal(private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:41 am

Riku sighed and lowered his gun saying, "So much for that. I was going to purify it Alma. You need to remember not to kill unless it shows signals of being an evil being." He out his gun away and said, "I guess we're done here."
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Racheal Mansen

Female
Number of posts : 11237
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal(private)   Paranormal(private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Alma turned, feeling the ghoul's pending movements before it had even left the closet. She knelt down and put away the Kruger she had been holding. Using the shadows around her, she made her enitre being camofliuged, so no one could see her, not even the ghoul. Making a movement at her side, a S&W 500 cal. Magnum pistol appeared in her hand. Loading it with her "special" bullets, she took aim, and waited until the ghoul was a foot away from her, and then she shot it. For just a moment, it was corporeal, but then it disintergrated into nothing. Still camoflauged from all sight ad not realizing it, she stood to her feet and put away the Magnum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.playlist.com/darknightraven
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal(private)   Paranormal(private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:10 am

Riku nodded and drew his own gun as well as he walked through the bottom of the house. Hearing a racket coming from the closet. He whipped around and pointed his gun at it. Using his telekinesis he swung open the door and seconds later a black shadow shot out. The ghoul fled for it heading toward the upstairs with Riku chasing after it.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal(private)   Paranormal(private) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Alma walked in and past the two, walking slowly with her hadsn stretched out wide, her fingertips barely going along the wall on either side of her. She stopped at the stairs and pulled a small Kruger pistol out of black-and-red laced boots. "I'm taking the upstairs." She spoke smoothly with a commanding tone, and then started up the stairs, humming lowly under her breath.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal(private)   Paranormal(private) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:27 pm

"I didn't know where you were Alma. I was going to pick you up. Let's go." Said Riku as he grabbed his camera. Knocking on the door a woman opened it. "Can I help you kids?" She asked. "Yes we're with the paranormal research company you contacted. My name is Riku Miyazaki and this is my partner Alma." Said Riku. The woman opened the door wider and let them in. The moment Riku stepped in he could feel it. Hi eyes closed for a moment and he said, "Yes I can see what we're dealing with." Looking around he said, "But to chase it out it's going to be a bit hard. I hope you don't mind collateral damage ma'am because things will get violent probably."
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal(private)   Paranormal(private) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Paranormal(private) - Page 2 Picture126

Alma walked down the street at a steady pace. Her blonde hair was acutally down for once, and her light-blue eyes, though dull of emotion, were bright. She quickened her pace when she heard the familiar sound of a motor bike, and withing a few minutes, she saw the manor home and Riku. Despite having walked for miles, Alma was breathing just fine as she came up behind Riku and spoke with a soft, and somehow mysterious voice. "This is it..."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Paranormal(private)   Paranormal(private) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:54 pm

Riku Miyazaki appeared to be your average teenage boy. He went to school, had friends, and did the normal things anyone his age would. And also was the smartest student in his class. What people didn't know though it what he did on his spare time. In the night he was a paranormal exterminator. He fought things that were thought to be in stories alone. Vampire, ghouls, demons, even werewolves. He's seen and fought it all. It was a Saturday evening as Riku pulled up on his motorbike and stopped in front of an old manor of all thing. The person here had come to his bosses office asking for help to get rid of what appeared to be a simple ghost of all things. He figured he'd wait for his assistant to show up before he went in to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal(private)   Paranormal(private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranormal(private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2