Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) A60b98de

Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) Fefb5f07

Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~~Crimson~~

~~Crimson~~

Female
Number of posts : 1961
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)   Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:09 am

A Sensual One Who Knows The Flesh ~~~ And The Blood.

Humans...

Pathetic, Weak Humans....

But this one....

This One Seemed..... Different...

Angelique gasped as he head butted her, it hurt but he was in way worse condition
then she was. He was losing a lot of blood and was going to pass out soon if he did
not do something about it. He was not thinking ahead either. There was only one
way out of the dungeons and it was filled with other vampires. He had no chance
to get out of here so she calmed herself down and tried to get control of her
bloodlust.

Angelique moaned as if she was in pain to give him false hope. She groaned a little
and became limp, though just slightly, letting him know that she still had strength.
She looked at Marquis and gave him a knowing look, "Its alright Marquis. Back
off..." She breathed in a little bit and exhaled slowly.

Angellique did not know what he had planned but knew it was not going to be good,
at least for him anyway. He had cracked his skull and he was bleeding if any other
vampire in her home smelled that they might not be able to control themselves.
"Look... whatever your name is. You are not going to get out of here unless you are
dead or the undead. I am sure that the others would rather feed on you and change
you. There is only one way out and it is filled with vampires. You might have me in
a predicament but my father would not mind expending my life to save the rest." It
was true too, her father was a heartless man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)   Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:28 am

Starting to laugh he smirked abit, " What am I thinking.." he said with a small grin. Moving his legs to the inside of her thighs, he quickly pulled her close to her. Now nose to nose he smirked, "What are you going to do..." he said looking straight into her eyes. His eyes showing that he wasn't scared nor delusional but persistants and determination filled them more. He was going to kill himself if he kept it up, Knowing this, he wasn't afraid to take it that far. Blood poured down his head he was getting light-headed from all the blood he was losing but it was worth it to him.

Looking straight into her eyes he smirked once more. "Bad Idea SLut..." He said before slamming his head into her forehead. The crack rang out into the room. He was starting to crack his skull and he wasn't letting up. Wandering if Marquis was going to try and get to her he had a smile upon his face feeling his hand slipping from the chains. She was smart but not that observant. Getting his left hand free he reached around the back of her head and grabbed her neck turning her around to face the man. "Take another step and I will snap her neck." he said looking into his eyes. His wrist was blood and cut from the struggling of the chains but he had her neck up tight and her chin resting on his arm. Garrentee'd not to be bite from her now he slid his other hand out brutally.
Back to top Go down
~~Crimson~~

~~Crimson~~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)   Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:22 am

Humans.....

Pathetic, Weak Humans....

Angelique's head started bleeding as he pounded her head with his. The smell of
blood enticed her more. She was not going to play his games any longer. Marquis
started to move toward her and she motioned for him to stop. He did not but came
toward them slowly, afraid for his leader. Such loyalty, such dying loyalty. She was
grateful for the loyalty but afraid of his stupidity. Please Marquis do not do anything
stupid, she thought.

Angelique's blood was seeping into her hair and making it stick to her neck. She
almost gasped as the pain got a little worse. Before Marquis could ruin this and
possibly let the man escaped she kicked high. She moved her head quickly snd
being flexible her foot hit him in the face. In his shock she moved from arms but
she was not completely free his legs were still wrapped around her. She twisted
herself around and looked at him. "Marquis stay back." He stopped inches from
them. "WHat the hell were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)   Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 8:17 am

Smirking abit she was indeed smart, he was in a tough match and it wasn't looking good for him. Looking at the back of her head she was shorter than him. Looking up to the man standing he was in a small jam. He could let her go and give up, which wasn't him at all or find a way to get the man involved to give him alittle more of an advantage. " My plan is.." he said slamming his head down with great force to the back of her head. He began hitting her with his in a fast and strong manner.

Bleeding from his forehead he was making it hard on her, though it would take alot to get her to pass out he just wanted the man to interfere. Not letting up one bit with the pace he was delivering the blows or the force they were delivered, blood began to run more fluently down his head. " Come on, bring it bitch.." he said still hitting her. His pride was going to kill him but it was better being dead than captured.
Back to top Go down
~~Crimson~~

~~Crimson~~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)   Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:33 pm

Angelique almost let out a yelp as she was pulled to his chest. Her head was near
his and she heard him but knew he could not kill her without his weapons. She
could smell his sweat stronger now, it bothered her but she ignored it. She could
smell his flesh and it began to entice her. She was stronger than him she knew so
she could get away but she was going to play his game for a moment.

Angelique smiled a little, "You can't kill me and you know it, unless you are a lycan
there is no possible way. You do not have the strength to rip through my ribcage
nor the maneuverability to snap my neck. So what is your plan now?" She looked
to Marquis who was pissed but standing still not knowing if he should try and help
or wait. "Marquis just wait right there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)   Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:26 pm

Laughing abit at her demand towards the male, he looked at him once more, " Wow you are a pussy" he said to the man before his attention being put back on her as she spoke to him. " Knock it off, Slut please, I'm just now having fun. " he said looking into her eyes, He knew he was getting to her but she was in reach to him now.

Looking to the man he smirked as she leaned closer to him. Not even looking at her cleavage he threw his knees up as he slide his ankles out of the chains. Grabbing her he quickly maneuvered her around and brought her back to his chest and grabbed her arms with his hands holding them and her waist tightly.

" What is sad is," he said pausing a second trying to calm himself and to breath a little. " You aren't as smart as I thought you were. Call off your guy or you will die before he can get to me." he said with a strong and deep tone into her ear. Of course it was a bluff at the second but then again he was thinking and thinking fast at what he can do to keep this in his favor. The man come over and try and hit him, he could easily throw her in the way of it.
Back to top Go down
~~Crimson~~

~~Crimson~~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)   Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:21 pm

Angelique laughed at this guy. He was trying to enrage her guy as well. Pity. She
looked to Marquis, "Don't you dare move. Remember what my father did last time."
Her father was a ruthless and cruel man who demanded loyalty from his clansmen.
The last time that happened her father almost killed Marquis by not letting him feed
at all. She sighed at the stupid little game he was playing. It was a lame but effective.

Vampires tended to be two different kinds. The brash, arrogant types like Marquis
where it took little to enrage them. Their pride was everything to them, sadly. Then
there was the calm, intellectual types like herself. She was collected and did not put
pride first.

Angelique was getting a little annoyed at this pathetic human that hung before her. He
was useless except for his information and to feed on. She planned to get both from
him though so it would just take a little bit of time. It was already daylight but down
here she was safe. She moved a little closer to him, "You better knock it off with the
games." She had decided she would use seduction just a little. When she leaned
closer her cleavage became more apparent and her voice was sultry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)   Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:47 am

He stood there as she left the room, moving a little here and there, he was able to position himself in a more comfortable way to relax and to make his move. When she left he need what was going to happen he had been in this situation before. Only bad thing about this one was he no longer had a tracker embedded into his body anymore that aloud his team to find him.

Though he was human he had pride that always seem to keep him in trouble, he had been tortured before with explained the nice dark scar on his right side, and his back full of scars. Torture, was one thing that he hated but one thing he knew would happen eventually.

Watching he come back into the room he smirked already knowing what was going to happen, after all, all vampires are alike. Though this one he had fun with her games and she was rather cute, he still had the thought of her being a vampire make it not worth his time. Watching as she moved close to him his smirk began a strong and serious face as she stopped in front of him.

Looking at her he acted as if he was listening but all he wanted was her to move a little closer for the fact he could make his move. Looking to the man as he walked in he laughed abit. " Marqus, or however you say it, I have seen dogs that are more frightening than you are." he said laughing abit, knowing this man could not control his temper like she could.
Back to top Go down
~~Crimson~~

~~Crimson~~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)   Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:40 pm

Angelique listened to him. She already knew that she was the head of the clan and
that it was worth more. But what was he implying? What was he trying to say? It
bugged her that she could nto just read his mind. He wanted her to kill him so she
was not going to let that happen. She needed to know what he knew. It was
irritating her. She ignored him and walked out the door, closing it behind her.
SHe locked it with a loud click.

Angelique proceeded to go upstairs and towards her council room. She needed
to talk to an elder... her father. She walked into the room and surely enough her
father was there. "Father... I need help.. Our clan has been compromised by a
human. He tracked me down through another member of the clan. He won't spill
information right now. What do you think I should do?"

Her father was old but quite agile and tempermental still. "You What?!" He paused
for a moment trying not to get pissed that his daughter screwed things up. "I will
have the clan members change their schedules and habits. You will torture him into
giving you the information." "Father I do nto think that will work with this one." "It
will after all he is still human. Now go do as I told you." SHe turned and walked out
not wanting to piss her father off.

Angelique entered the chamber that the man was held in and moved close to him
again. "Well I have spoken to someone and it looks like torture is in your future
unless you tell me what you know or at least your name?" Before he could answer
she yelled out "Marquis!" A big man came in weilding a few simple torture tools.
She looked back at him with evil gleeming in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)   Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:22 pm

Smirking abit," No not really, but I find enjoyment out of it." he said looking into her eyes studying her as well. She had some self control but it usually runs out eventually. Looking he watched her turn around seeing the length of her hair, Could be used as a disadvantage but then again it would be abit risky. Watching as she pinned up her hair he knew that she was smart for realizing her own weakness. But then again it all came down to who was thinking further ahead and was planning their move. So far he was getting her to do exactly as he wanted her to.

"Honestly, cut the bullshit and go ahead and kill me, I'm not giving you any information and I'm not going to play your chess game." he stated bluntly. Standing straight up again his shoulders were starting to ache from the weight that had been put on him by his body. Rolling his shoulders back he was able to pop them and relive some of the pain. " Your the head of this clan.." he said knowing alot about her from the beginning though he was able to only let her thinking that he was slipping some information. " Your clan is worth more..." he said smirking to her.
Back to top Go down
~~Crimson~~

~~Crimson~~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)   Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:20 pm

Angelique listened to this human, not caring about him just her clan. He could die for
all she cared. Truthfully all she needed was his name. With his name her vampires
could track down where he lived and worked and everywhere else he went. She
sighed though and moved to him again, studying his face. His hazel eyes peered out
from his greenish hair and she smiled. She wondered if he died his hair like normal
humans did or if it was natural. Green was not a natural color hair so she doubted it
but then again she had seen a lot of things so an unnatural hair color was not going
to suprise her.

Angelique laughed at him, "Do you really think that trying to degrade me is going to
work? It is a really desperate thing to do not to mention low and disgusting." She
hated how humans thought that there words did damage. They did make her angry
but it took a lot to piss her off enough to make a mistake.

Angelique moved a little closer taking in his scent. It was salty and musty, most likely
from running but it was a decent manly smell for a human. She shook her head as
she moved back, her red braid swaying behind her. Her hair was down to her ankles
in a braid so it would lay on the ground for a couple inches if it was free. She
grabbed it and wrapped it up pinning it to her head before turning from him. She
knew that her hair was a problem sometimes, especially if the enemy got a hold
of it. "Why am I your target? Why my clan when there is many more out there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)   Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:15 pm

Smirking abit, " Go ahead and take it, Never did suit me anyway...Just kept it because it was one of you clan members...Well not anymore, since he is dead." Watching her, he looked down at her ass before she had turned around he was looking back at her face. He watched her movements, studying her as well, knowing they were both smart, she knew he had some information, and also knew he wouldn't spill anything either.

He did have some information, but it was more detailed than anything, places they feed, places they would gather. their routines, everything on paper, with copies, for this reason. " Ouu a word with 4 syllables, How many year it take you to learn that word.." he said looking at her with a smirk on his face. He knew what she was doing, he had learned this trade and mastered it, there was no way he was going to slip anything out. But Maybe things would go faster, He loved to play head games.

"If your wanting to know if anyone else has information, the answer is no.." he said speaking the truth, no one did know about it, but they would eventually. He always had things work out before he went anywhere, he was ready when he left knowing every possible outcome. Also prepare for each outcome. HE was leaving some things out and that information she wasn't going to get.

"Then again I think there are a few people that will know of the information tonight.." he said smirking, "You clan will be discovered, nothing you can do about it." he was bluffing a little but then again they would need a lot more information about him to get anywhere.
Back to top Go down
~~Crimson~~

~~Crimson~~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)   Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:07 pm

A Sensual One Who Knows The Flesh ~~~ And Knows The Blood.

Angelique hissed at him for his slut comment. She hated name calling, it was low
and desperate for those who did it. "If your name is not my business then why is
killing me yours?" She hated humans they were nothing but food and toys to her.
She hated their smell and their stubborness. Their lives were too short to worry
about being stubborn or arrogant, when there was a deadlier force in their world.
They were annoying and those here were treated well despite that fact. She made
sure they lived with some comforts like a bed, food and clothes. Other than that
they had nothing and stayed locked up.

Angelique looked over his possessions and sneered. They were pathetic to her,
weapons of power came from within not from forged metals. She traced her long
delicate fingers over some of the items and then moved to his trench coat. She
picked it up and smiled. "This is nice.... I think I will keep it." She walked slowly
to the door, her hips swaying slightly, and opened it, handing the coat to the guard
to give to one of the servants that worked in her home. She turned back to him
and looked at him, cruelty and rage in her eyes from his determination, comments
and trying to kill her.

Angelique opened her mouth as if to speak and then decided against it. How could
she get this man to talk. She had to know if there was others that knew about her
and her clan. Protecting them was her first priority, to make sure that she kept their
loyalty. Loyalty and honesty were the virtues that she loved best about her clansmen.
She could send her torturer down here but then he might not talk either. She was
going to try persuasion first then torture.

Angelique moved closer to him but not within his reach. She wondered what she was
thinking but knew she could nto find out. She studied him closely, knowing he had to
be tired from that chase. "I was running from you but you are the one locked up. So I
think you are the incompetent one." She had decided to play his game and see if he
would let something slip. She could only hope for her clan's sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)   Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 4:33 pm

Watching as she came in the room he watched her laugh abit before he shook his head and looked back at her with his Hazel eyes with not one ounce of scare in them. Listening to her talk he smirked abit, " That what I trained to do..." he said keeping it short. He was in no mood to talk to her, more than that , no mood to be in the same room as her. "My name is none of your business.." he said in a snotty tone. He wasn't scared of her, he was ready to die if that was the case. But one thing he was going to make sure of was that he wasn't going to be used for lunch, dinner, whatever time they feed.

Looking at her, she was cute, and beautiful for that matter but it was something he pushed from his head as he looked away from her. He would never aloud himself to have feelings for a vampire and he was going to make sure of it. He hated their kind with a passion and wasn't happy to be caught by them.

He stood waiting for her to come near him, knowing vampires have tempers he was going to try and use it to his advantage. Looking at her he smirked at her, " Kinda sad, All big talk now but earlier you were running from me.." he said just trying to tempt her. " You know it's really sad...That i would get knocked out by a little slut..." he said knowing it was going to frustrate her a little or put her over the top.

He waited for her reaction but he was tired by any means, drenched from the rain now in a chilled cellar, he was on his last legs but wasn't going to show it to her. Looking back at at her he kept trying to tempt her to try and hit him, to beat the crap out of him, to lose her cool so he could get away. Waiting for her to get close so he could make his move. His move to escape.
Back to top Go down
~~Crimson~~

~~Crimson~~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)   Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 4:27 pm

A Sensual One Who Knows The Flesh ~~~ And Knows The Blood.

Angelique Choiseul was a vampire and not just any vampire but the head of the Choiseul
Clan, a well respected clan in Europe. The distinguished clan had been around for a couple
thousand years and their power had never diminished, only grown. Angelique was also
known as the Succubus Of The Flesh. She loved to feed on fresh, warm blood and would
have no substitute. She was cruel, strict and had her way in all things that concerned her.

Angelique ran through the town, easily outrunning the man that chased her. She hated being
chased by those that still believed. As a rule in her clan if a vampire feeds on a human they
are to be killed not changed or left to live. She ran down an alley and paused to give the man
false hope before jumping to the roofs and running off. When he got close she turned and hit
him square in the face, knocking him out. As he fell she grabbed his coat and picked him up
with ease.

Angelique took the unconscious man to her manor and down to the basement. She had
dungeons down there. She had others there that she fed on from time to time when she was
in desperate need of blood. She threw the man to her guards and they proceeded to tie him
up and take away his belongings. When she was satisfied with how he was locked up, she
walked out of the dungeons. In her room she went to the bathroom and showered the sweat
off her body and dressed quickly, knowing that the man was do to wake up soon.

Angelique walked down the stairs and motioned the guards to move away from his door.
They did so without hesitation, knowing that she could handle herself. She opened the door
and walked in, seeing that he was awake. She laughed a little and moved to the table where
his belongings were and leaned against it. She looked him over pleased with what she saw.
He definately was trying to be good enough to catch her but he was not good enough. She
stared at him before speaking in a low tone, "I am suprised that you could keep up with me
out there. A respectable act for a mere human. What is your name?"

OOC: Alrighty then *in mock imitation of The Mask*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)   Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 4:12 am

Running down the empty streets, he was in pursuit of something no one believed. A vampire. Making it down the streets he was breathing heavy with every step he took as the rain smacked his face and damped his clothes. He had been chasing the female vampire for 3 years now, he never let up. Being human had some Pro's and Con's but that wasn't slowing him down at all. Seeing her turn down an alley, she was fast and he was slowing down, he had sprinted after this vampire for at least 3 miles. Highly impossible but he had trained and worked out for this day, the day he was going to catch her, or so he thought. Turning down the alley he was wearing a black trench-coat that flowed with his body. Stopping at the end of the alley he saw her looking around for a way to escape though that was highly impossible for it was a dead in.

Walking down the alley he spoke with a strong tone, " Your caught...Might as well give up and come quietly.." he said getting closer to her. He had dreamed of this moment, being able to catch a vampire. Stopping in front of her he heard a hiss from her lips. Smirking it didn't scare him, He had been in the middle of the battle of Vampires and Werewolves. Walking closer he watched as she jumped up the side of the building and to the roof, " Shit!" he said running up the wall and grabbing the stair case that was bolted to the side of the building running up and to the roof. Looking around he saw her in the distance, a black figure running through the night.

Taking off after her he continued to sprint he was getting a little frustrated but it wasn't to bad. Seeing her jump to another building he followed after not even thinking twice about it, he jumped towards the building and landed in a roll as he jumped backup and after her once more. Now caught back up to her he was right back on her heels. Reaching out he grabbed her collar slinging her back when he did he wasn't expecting her to turn and hit him in the head with great force.

Opening his eyes he didn't feel the rain dropping on him again, he was inside but where? Lifting his head abit he had a huge headache. Looking around his dark green tinted hair dripped water around him. Looking down at himself he saw he no longer had his trench-coat and no weapons on him. Seeing them on the table he looked around once more seeing no one in the room started over to them before realizing his arms were tied back. "Shit..." he said to himself looking around trying to think of something, or anything for that matter. Bowing his head abit he heard the door across the room open. Looking to the door he saw a dark figure enter the room.

(( Couldn't find the picture but yea we can start transferring it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)   Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing a ghost...(Private, Crimson, Mature..)
Page 1 of 1