Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay A60b98de

Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay Fefb5f07

Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MystifiedSnowPup

MystifiedSnowPup

Female
Number of posts : 2041
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Should I maybe respond then...?
Back to top Go down
MystifiedSnowPup

MystifiedSnowPup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:45 pm

OOC:Hey morning star sorry for us being inactive, Ichigo has been away =[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Lucifer continued to read the manga and often times he would be laugh out loud. The teacher was fed up and sent him out of the classroom. He sat in the hallway and continued to read the manga.

"Wow a strange day indeed." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
MystifiedSnowPup

MystifiedSnowPup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:53 pm

Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay A34774171e64cf1f-1

Forever I shall be..

Azriel watched Lucifer her eyebrows raising somewhat. What a peculiar angel he was indeed. One glance at him, and the boy blushed. Frowning somewhat she shrugged, maybe he was shy. Continuing with her class work the calligraphy pen ran over her paper. Why did there have to be so many distractions in this class. Even now Sataniel was talking to Lucifer. Sighing softly she closed her eyes. This was only going to get all the more difficult to concentrate. Pen in hand she once more attempted to perfect her work only to hear Lucifers outburst a moment later, “Maybe the guys don’t like Calligraphy, though how does that work when Michael is in this class?” With a thoughtful expression she paused momentarily before shrugging. Did it really matter that much if the class was mostly female. His behaviour today was quite puzzling. As the class continued their whispers and childish antics she zoned out fed up with the day already.

That Guardian Angel On Your Shoulder...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:46 pm

Lucifer handed Sataniel Romeo and Juliet. "Here read this." he smiled and pulled a book out of his bag, it was different though this book had pictures in it. He sat there and began to read the Lucky Star manga. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_2134

Ichigo_2134

Female
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:41 pm

-I may be an ANGEL, but I have the thoughts of a DEMON-

Sataniel paused in mid stride back to her desk. "Um...you can't tell the ending...." she said softly before she pulled up a seat beside him. She sloly opened the book trying to ignor the staes and glares that she received from her fellow peers. 'Wat the hell is there problem? He's an angel just like us' she thought to herself. Looking a one boy in particular who actually pointed. Gabriel. The jock of the class one could say. He was a nice boy when he wanted to be, but he wasn't the type Sataniel liked. They had been...enemies since forever. It pobably the only reason why he was so much more rude to her than anyone else. "Oh stop pointing at me Gabriel. You continue your foolish activities and I might let slip what happend last summer" she growled over toward him. That definatly shut him up. He wouldn't be considered a jock if smeone found out that he lost a race to a grl a year younger than him at camp last year.

"Um...Lucifer" she said slowly biting down a bit on her lower lip. "Do you have anything tha might have a little romance? I love adventure, but I like mixtures of things" she said softly. Of course even if he didn't she would still read ths book though. She paued though when he had his sudden outburst though. That was a bit strange. Of course a sweatdrop formed on the back of her head before she gave a small giggle.

[Ooc: I wll use Gabriel picture on top when I have a quote for him...xD. And thank you snowpup-kun!]
Back to top Go down
MystifiedSnowPup

MystifiedSnowPup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:30 pm

That just made lol.Poor lucifer,We're really sheeding a new light on the devil himself,tehehe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:28 pm

(They are about 12 years of age in human years.)

Lucifer caught the smile of Azriel. He blinked and blushed slightly. "This is new...girls are actually looking at me...?" he blinked and stared around the room. His eyes widen. All the students were female!?

"SINCE WHEN WERE ALL OF YOU FEMALE!?" he shouted and covered his mouth. he blushed with embarrassment. He spent so much time reading that he didn't even realize that all of them were girls. This really was heaven wasn't it? He sunk in his seat to hide from them.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_2134

Ichigo_2134

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:24 pm

Name: Gabriel
Appearence:

Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay Allwet

Likes: Gabriel likes simply to just have fun. He can be a bit of a tease and its hard to take things seriously with him. But that's the way he likes it. He likes sports mainly track, he like to ride his bike, do anything that requires him to run or get exercise.
Dislikes: He doesn't like to study at all. Not only that, but he hates reading with a passion.
Turn ons: Someone who isn't afraid to get a bit dirty, they don't have to keep up with him, but he would like someone who can go on a rollercoaster with about 5 times or more.
Turn offs: Girls who act like they know everything, people who are stuck up, anyone who beats him a race.
Background: Rawr!
Back to top Go down
MystifiedSnowPup

MystifiedSnowPup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:20 pm

Forever I shall be..

Azriel tilted her head a somewhat thoughtful crossing the tiny angels face momentarily. Where her height lacked her artistic ability certainly made up for it. All around her stood her friends eagerly peering over her shoulder to see what beautiful artwork she would paint or draw this time. Tapping the pencil onto the paper she smiled before beginning to sketch. Across the page the figures dances beginning to come alive at her touch. A tree here, a child there a glistening lake in the middle. Such a beautiful forest scene. Smiling in content she neatly finished up displaying off her work. All around the coffee tables the group sat laughing merrily together. Momentarily her eyes flashed across the room towards Sataniel and Lucifer. It’s not that she hated them, or even disliked them for that matter she was much to kind to ever find flaws about another, Yet however those two with their anti social behaviour. Well she’d normally kept her distance. They weren’t friends of hers after all. Not wanting them to think her impolite she flashed them a small smile before standing up with her friends.

Writing pad in her hand she made her way across the lunch room to her next class.Taking a seat at her desk she gazed around quietly already starting to day dream. It wasn't to be helped,that and being to kind for her own good where her two major floors.With the window open she gazed out quietly already pinning for the freedom the end of the day would bring.Laughter brought her back to reality as her eyes searched across the room for the source,and the reason for the sudden whispers.A small frown tugging at her lips she placed a finger to her chin stting her pink hues to rest on Lucifer and Sataniel,"Jealousy is a terrible thing,maybe they can't read."She offered.Falling silent she pulled out her pen beginning on her Caligraphy.

That Guardian Angel On Your Shoulder...
Back to top Go down
MystifiedSnowPup

MystifiedSnowPup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:59 pm

Name: Azriel
Appearence:
Dislikes: Fights.
Turn ons: With a happy bubbly personality Azriel attracts people with simarliar personalities.Those with warm souls and display kindness just as she does daily.
Turn offs: A cold hearted soul.
Background:

Lol I'm with Ichigo...A backround for an angel...Mm....Very Happy

&& Lmao from reading Ichigo's charrie profile.Strawberries now official in Heaven...and anyone who doesn't read books.Your a turn off,which in all honesty...Is true Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:44 pm

Lucifer was shocked, someone wanted to borrow a book!? He smiled widely. "Sure! Just make sure you take care of it okay?" He looked down and blushed, he never been this close to a pretty girl before. He smiled.

"If you want I can tell you about that one, its a great adventure story." he smiled once more.

"That is if you don't mind sitting beside me..." (You want to be Gabriel too? okay, make him male though okay? go ahead and make a profile.)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_2134

Ichigo_2134

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay AASFD439

-I may be an ANGEL, but I have the thoughts of a DEMON-

Sataniel looked over toward Lucifer wide blue eyes starring at him as she tapped her pencil on her desk. She had never spoken to the child, knew everyone here had turned there back on him or harrased him, but she could never stop starring. Those boks....those beautiful loving books. Books she had never seen, books she had seen, about adventure, romance, action....he had everything she ever anted and yet she didn't want to say a word to him. He could ruin her. If someone thought they were freinds they might start teasing her. She gently bit her lip and slowly turned her attention back to her caligraphy work. Only within five minutes she was back to looking toward him. Well more she was looking at his books. Why didn't her mother buy her s many books? Her mother bought her beautiful dresses and stuff and she only got a new book when her father returned home playing his role as a guardian angel. Dedicated to those disgusting humans. She wanted him to pay attnetionto her, not them! She gave a low sigh before moving from her seat walking over toward Lucifer before she grabbed a book from his desk. The first one she thought looked good. "I-I'm borrowing this for the day" she said somewhat under her breath.

Sataniel wasn't big on talking, one could call her antisocial, but that bother her so much. None of the people in here seemed good eough for her to talk to. They looked down on others that were jus like them. Sataniel was just glad that Lucifer wasn't human. "I-If that's okay?" she said under her breath somewhat. Well that backfired, she had planned to be mean about the whole thing, bu se supposed it wasn't in her to treat another angel as terrible as some of the others. She didn't give him a chance to answer. Just walked back over to her seatand slumped down in it burrying her nose in the book. Ignoring the laughter and the people talking around her. Yep, this was uch better than just working on cal.igraphy. Each page held a surprise for her and better yet she hadn't read this book before. She could consider today a good day.

[Ooc: Also if no one takes him by my next post i'll play Gabril as well lol.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Oh sure they can be female!
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_2134

Ichigo_2134

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:26 am

Name: Sataniel
Appearence:

Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay AASFD439

Likes: Stawrberries (yes they gow in heaven! xD), Reading, writng, almost anthing that involves a pen or pencil, caligraphy, painting, watching humas....they amuse her to a certain extent, attempting to disrupt balance....always having peace drives him/her insane. She doesn't do it to often though and if she does its only slightly all in good fun and she usually fixes it.
Dislikes: Anything that holds no beauty, horrible poetry, people who tell her an ending to some book she hasn't read yet, things that don't move [No people she does not like art since it does not move. She likes making art since she himself has to move to do it], doesn't like really physically active exercises she does them anyways though, blueberries...xD
Turn ons: Anyone who enjoys readng as much as herself, her ears and back [You said turn ons, technically those are turn on's xD], anyone who can keep her amused, anyone or anything like him, beauty,British accents
Turn offs: Country accents, dumb people, people who like bluberry's, someone who's perfect, a know it all [Even though she acts like she does know it ll]
Background: Do I really have to put one? This could be really cmplicated to make up. IfI have to put one i'll update and what not. xD. I'm so lazy.

Last edited by Ichigo_2134 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_2134

Ichigo_2134

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:09 am

I would also like to join this Rp.
I understand none of those angels are female.
But are we allowed to go ahead and make them female?
As Snowpup-kun has asked?
^^
If not then.....
Sataniel is who i'm taking!
Well actually either way that one ish mine!
Back to top Go down
MystifiedSnowPup

MystifiedSnowPup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:14 am

Lol sweet,Well are any of those angels listed females :

If not I so choose Azriel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:07 am

O.o Oh okay! For a moment there I thought I was in trouble. Hehehe. Well Pick a character and make a profile.

Here is the Profile setting.

Name:
Rank: (Seraphim or Guardian, Archangel (only if you are going to be the seven that i listed.))
Appearence: (can be in text or a pic.)
Turn ons:
Turn offs:
Background:

there. =3 Please join.

Last edited by Morning Star on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MystifiedSnowPup

MystifiedSnowPup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:34 pm

Right I can't ignore this post anymore,I've glanced at it so many times :d I'm so joining
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:12 pm

A roleplay about The angels of Heaven before Lucifer's fall. I will roleplay as Lucifer.

Lucifer-me
Azriel-MystifiedSnowPup
Gabriel-Ichigo_2134
Metatron-
Sataniel-Ichigo_2134
Michael-
Uriel-

it is first come first serve, ocs are welcomed.

In the Kingdom of Heaven the great capital stood triumphantly in the sunlight. The roads were engraved with gold and sliver, and there were many shops in the wonderful embodiment and int he center of the colony was a grand castle that stood higher then any other building; the towers were decorated with rubies and beautiful array of stones. The inhabitants of Heaven each had they're own job and all had they're niches in this haven. They would work and live as they did on earth with one exception: No one suffered, no one felt pain, it was a paradise for the afterlife. This was the blessing of Heaven.

In the land of Heaven there were seven angels born to help govern the land. Angels were born very similar to humans, each had a set of parents to raise them and love them. Seven angels were born to specifically help Metatron govern Heaven. The other six were born eons after the great voice angel. Michael, Gabriel, Azriel, Uriel, Sataniel, and Lucifer. Together they will be the seven that will protect Heaven from outside forces. God governs the universe, but outside his jurisdiction are others like him that rule a universe under they're wings. These other god like beings were not always pleasant. However, in this time they six great ones were only mere children, with child like thoughts. They played together and lived with each other. Each child angel would attend classes and learn of past angels and wonderful history. This is where the story begins...

Sol, 7000

Lucifer sat at the small coffee like table where he sat alone while the surrounding tables had two angelic children sitting at them, he was alone, he didn't particularly mind though, he found a place for his books, he loved books, especially human ones. His mother would often go down to earth and get him books as she traveled. Lucifer only remembered his mother, he never saw his father and he never questioned where he was however, many of the angels had began to hate him and his mother because he did not have a natural father like them. He would often be harassed by the other angels and sometimes they would tease him so often that he would break down into tears. Aninsa, Lucifer's mother had met with Metatron many times about the harassment of her son and Metatron questioned her on who the father was and again she would not name him. So the harassment continued.

Lucifer sighed softly. "I wish people would stop teasing me..." he muttered and hid his face in his newest novel. He loved getting engrossed in a novel, sucked into the adventure. This made him the most happy.

Last edited by Morning Star on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay   Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel Feathers- An Angel and Demon Roleplay
Page 1 of 1