Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
the Black Lynx A60b98de

the Black Lynx Fefb5f07

the Black Lynx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hotomidemon1

Hotomidemon1

Female
Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2008-12-19

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:05 pm

the Black Lynx Guy
The Black Lynx

"It's Only A Matter Of Time"

“That’s probably true but if we can beat them before they make it to us then we will only have to worry about escaping now let’s go”
He spoke in a monotone voice and turned around, stepping over the body and heading quickly down the hall, they needed to the main boss headquarters and at this rate now having guards know that we were in the building things would be a little bit difficult. When Alexis made a left turn he stopped and leaned against the wall, there was two doors down there and both of them were opening, so he assume there had to be people inside there.
“It looks like there two doors that are opened…do you want to split up and I take one door and you take the other?”
Alexis asked quietly as he continues to observe the area they were in, eventually the two of them would hear footsteps from below looking for where they were.
“The guards are on to us…so pick quickly…you taken the right door or the left door?”
Regardless each room had people in it and they both would have to fight someone in there but it would avoid the bodyguards making there way up the stairs to them. Not making the decision fast enough Alexis move up and slipped himself smoothly into the left room where he immediately shut the door and a man declare a voice.
“What the?!”
Just like that Alexis made his movement cleaning out the room like it was garbage, he grabbed one guy and threw him into another and then jumped on a table where a man swung a Japanese blade at him, Alexis land on his back but quickly spin around and kick the man in his face causing him to fall back on his comrades he then stood up and formed two fists. The room was huge and there bare people in there…
“Where your boss?”
He threaten…
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/INGirlsGifts

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:12 am

the Black Lynx Assass12

"Well...hopefully you get that score settled then." Allison said as she stood up, nothing more useful then what she already had. She was really thinking about the fact that who she was going to have to deal with seemed to be of more significance than she had thought. Rolling her eyes, Ali followed Alexis and watched with interest with how he distracted the guards. She did as he said and went after the guard he had pointed to. She smirked and quietly snuck up on the guard she was after, quickly pinching a nerve in his neck, and knocking him out. She sighed contently and lowered the heavy man to the ground, muttering about how some of the guards needed to go on a diet. Soon after she found her way back towards Alexis but stopped short when she saw the guard. A small smile curled on her lip as she silently drew out another one of her needles and threw it. It hit it's mark and the guard slowly fell to the ground as he lost control of his senses. She walked up over the man and looked down at him. "Idiot.." She murmured as she took the needle out of his neck and knocked him in the head, causing him to black out fully. "Now please tell me I won't have to do that too often." Ali said to Alexis as she gave him a small wink. "What should we do about the radio?I'm sure he called in something or did I get him before that?"
Back to top Go down
Hotomidemon1

Hotomidemon1

Female

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:19 pm

the Black Lynx Guy
The Black Lynx

In the guards outfits there was nothing but id and a gun attached to their waist nothing really valuable when Allison had search. When she asked about him, he glanced at her and walked towards the door opening it slowly, taken a peek outside and he decided to tell her why he was here as well…
“I have a score to settle with the head leader of this business organization were going after…not this guy but the much bigger set, he had destroyed just about everything that was close to me and that’s why I’m in here…beside they gave no option…decline and it was practically death and I am not ready to lose”
He grit his teeth towards his small talk before walking of the room and smoothly walking down the main level leaning against the corner of the wall when he seen two other guards laughing and making small talk, as one was smoking a cigarette. Alexis looked over if Ali had followed behind he then took a peek through and then leaned back before sliding his hand to his side, he took out two black marbles and tossed them across the other side of the hall way giving a distraction that there was somebody walking another direction. Quickly the men got alert and they walked up separating, Alexis grinned and looked at Ali which would be beside him and gave her to take the other guy that was looking down the hallway they were suppose to go and he will take care of the man that fled, so quickly he separated from her and sprinted smoothly down the hall behind the man, which quickly turned and his eyes widen but a quick blow to his chest sent him forward and falling unconscious on Alexis shoulder. If he did not know better this household seem to be very heavily secured, quickly and quietly he laid the man flat and pulled him in a corner where he set the man’s hat over his face to make it seem like he was sleeping on the job before standing up and slipping his hand in his pocket smirking. This was really becoming a piece of cake that was until he heard the sound of a gun clicking off the hatch of its safety and ready to shoot.
“You thought you were slick”
Spoke to an unexpected second guard that narrowed his eyes; he used his free hand towards his walkie-talkie to report for back up. But Alexis chuckled and slowly move while the man stopped and told him not to move; Alexis faced him and gave this devious small chuckle that made the guard wonder what the hell was up with this man.
“And you really think I would come alone?”
Alexis informed and at this time Ali would probably be back from knocking the previous guard and behind this one ready to knock him out.
Back to top Go down

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:55 am

Allison was quiet as Alexis asked but her eye brows raised when he pulled the two guards in and slit one of their throats. She was a little surprised by the briefness of it but she went into action right afterwards. She got behind the man as she didn't believe he had seen her and quickly and efficiently she snapped the mans neck, killing him instantly. The guard was heavier that she thought as she lowered him to the ground as best she could so he wouldn't make a loud thump and alert anyone who might be near by. "Now where are we going to go?" She asked him in a hushed voice after she had walked closer to him. Allison had a frown on her face as she didn't enjoy killing. She did her job because she was good at it and because she tried to only take people lives that deserved it. She knew she had to take others when it was unnecessary but sometimes she felt bad. Allison sighed softly and looked at Alexis, wondering what was going on in his mind. Her face looked almost blank except for a slight curious look that had appeared.

Allison was concerned about what all this was going to lead to. She had been thinking about it the whole time but it had only been in the back of her mind. She hadn't liked how they had technically forced her into it and as far as she was concerned she wasn't going to let them make her their tool if that was what they wanted. She also wondered how Alexis had been brought into it. Her curiosity over came her and she asked, "How did they get you to join?" She asked and shrugged. "Don't have to answer if you don't want." Her voice was low and soft and she gave him a brief smile as she bent down to look through the guards clothes, trying to see if there was anything useful.
Back to top Go down
Hotomidemon1

Hotomidemon1

Female

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:47 pm

the Black Lynx Guy

The Black Lynx

Having her go first and the comment she left for him he gave a steady and brief laugh, she was definitely a funny woman. Not to look under her skirt Alexis was not planning to so her comment was not going to insult him in away. He waited patiently and looked around...the coast was still clear as she got to the top and opened the door slipping inside he briefly looked up seeing her looking down at him gesturing for his move. He grinned as he stepped back and then leaped up grabbing the vine like he was a man that was hiking and began to pull on it as he climb up to the top and crawled himself to the top, he quickly grabbed his hand on the small edge of the opening window and pulled himself in smoothly, that was when he shut the door soon afterwards and stood to his feet. He glances around the room and seen nothing there but furniture it seem weird to look at those stuff that was when he heard whispering sounds of a conversation outside of the room, he brought his hand to his lips making sure that Allison remained quiet as he made his move, slowly and quietly he move towards the door he began to unsheathe his small pocket knife, as he listened to the door and the conversation it sound like two guards, he then stepped back and gesture for Allison to come in, after that Alexis swung opened the door and yanked the two men inside, shutting the door smoothly the men fell back on the ground and instantly Alexis ran to one and slit there throat clean, the other guy eyes gasp jumping up to fight back but Alexis assume that Allison would of covered this man quickly.
Back to top Go down

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:15 am

"I agree." Allison said as she looked at the vine. She saw where is stopped and smirked. 'Well isn't that convenient.' She though to herself. She looked at Alexis and shrugged as she jumped up onto the vine, deciding it would be the easiest to climb for her. "Keep your eyes out for guards and please not up my skirt." She said and began climbing. It wasn't a skirt in the traditional sense as there were a pair of shorts underneath of it but never the less, she didn't like people looking. She climbed quickly and avoided the parts that were broken or not stable although one time she nearly fell as one part of the vine gave way. When she got up to the window she glanced in, without being to obvious. No one was in the room that she could see and smiled under her mask. Luckily for her she had done a run similar to what she was doing right now, climbing up things to get into windows. she almost chuckled at the thought but reached into a small pouch on her belt, grabbing a small tool. The first thing she tried was to see if the window by some strange chance wasn't locked but as she guessed it was. "Instead she used her tool and cut a small piece of glass away from where the lock to the window was. Flipping it open, she pushed the window up and smiled. It wasn't so hard. She took another look in the room. No one was there and it was empty except for a small bed, chair, and table. She looked down at Alexis and motioned for him to come up. So far this hadn't gone to bad and her mood was getting to be better as well. She hopped in the room and waited for Alexis, frowning at the thought of him falling but she knew he most likely wouldn't. She leaned out the window to get a look of where he was and sighed , glancing behind her, to make sure there was nothing she had missed.
Back to top Go down
Hotomidemon1

Hotomidemon1

Female

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:00 pm

the Black Lynx Guy

The Black Lynx

OOC: LOL...you know if you guys don’t know what you’re doing and you guys need help...go to the Rp requests or general board and state that. But popping in a rpg to asked questions will piss people off. I’m just letting you guys know that from now. But as for your help go on the rp request board and put it up...if you want someone to rp with you therefore...I will probably help you or something Kyoko as for The Ninja wolf...you can’t really bump in unless you were planned with the rp person that made the idea.

If there was not one thing Alexis knew...was that Allison had a mouth and that definitely could not be passed, when he suggest the fence jumping she had already jumped over and comment on him on why he was not there. He chuckled and stepped back, with one leap he reach his hand on the top bar and flipped himself over with ease, hitting the ground in such a soft thud it did not make any attention towards their direction. He then glance towards Allison and started to walk slowly towards the mansion...it seem silent a little too quiet for them but it did not matter they were almost there any way. Finally after the silent walked they were up against the large house, not close to the back of the mansion just yet but at the side. Alexis leaned against the wall and sighed softly...he remember what his comrades said in the car about going to the bottom up...wouldn’t that take too much time. What if the man was not the top but in fact in the middle wouldn’t that ruin a lot of things. But it did not mattered, there was a vein that was wrapped around a post along with a tree and it was thick enough to climb up, there was no point of going bottom ground...when the person they were seeking for was at the top.
“Well it’s probably wise to take top first then bottom...since the person is at the top...going through the hunt of him...bottom to the top seems a bit ridiculous”
He informed Allison so he raised his hand out,
“Since you’re much lighter than me...ladies go first...”
He took a stepped back and glance at the top of the house, there was window right were the veins stopped and he raised his hand pointing at the window.
“I hope you know how to crack into windows...and before you jump in there see what’s in the room...I highly doubt it the man’s room...probably a guest room or something but...let me know with a hand signal or something so I can go up as well”
He told her calmly, having to do this with someone else seem different, Alexis was use to doing tasks by himself and now that he had to watch over this woman to see if she was going to go through the plan. It did bother him a little bit now that he had to look at things in a more critical prospective. Personally Alexis was never the man to plan it was simple run in and run out those who were in the way were eliminated without hesitation. But now that he was with someone he couldn’t be doing something to gullible and naive.
Back to top Go down

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Assasin girl Pictures, Images and Photos
Allison smirked not surprised with his response but more surprised that he said it. She watched him do his work and frowned at him when he told her about the clothes. "I was getting to it..." She muttered. "Nice job I guess but maybe you should look for the cameras before you kick the guards up and down the street." She shrugged her shoulders and began dressing in the clothes. The were loose on her but she managed to make them look like they fit her. She didn't like how weighted down she felt but what was needed was needed and she followed Alexis. She thought that is was somewhat careless to just keep the destroying the cameras. If it had been her and if she had time to plan it out, she would have done something that was better suited if you didn't want them to become suspicious.

Alexis looked at the fence and shrugged as she easily jumped it and was on the other side momentarily. "I'm as ready as ever." She said and looked him up and down. "What about you? I don't see you next to me." She smirked under her mask and turned around, looking for cameras and guards. She thought it looked clear but there might have been a hidden camera that she missed. She knew that no one could be perfect about it and she wished badly that she would have had time to plan out this little endeavor that she was doing. She was also used to working alone which made her slightly annoyed but she brushed most of that off.
Back to top Go down

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:01 pm

oooh...pretty well...cool im Kyoko and i'm new. i need help and unfortuntly noones helped me yet...but your story's pretty cool now... nice to read anime from people that are young! but im sorry if i bothered you but it does look cool. affraid
Back to top Go down
Hotomidemon1

Hotomidemon1

Female

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:31 pm

the Black Lynx Guy

The Black Lynx

Alexis was not trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but he watched her quietly as she remove her cloak and handed it to him, he grabbed it firmly and looked at her as she pulled out her knife, the silent blade making a sound of its own when she took out several needles. In his mind he assume she was going to charge down the man quietly but he was quickly fooled when she move in such a hushed skill move, instantly the guard fell to the floor and she ended up dragging him back in front of him. He looked down and smirked, she was good...
“Impressive...but I will take over from here”
He informed her as he crouch down and began to pat down the man, he then quickly undressed the man’s shirt, leaving bare with his under shirt. Slipping this over him...it was time to play the role as the guard so he started to walk and turn the corner he hummed slowly to give the appearance that he was on duty when he walked just a bit further he heard two other guards coming in, instantly he move quick, by the time they men took notice that Alexis was not a guard they were about to squeal but a massive blow was hit towards one face and swift kick was sent to the other guys stomach, the two men fell to floor unconscious he then turned and raised his hand out gesturing for Allison to follow him. When she made Alexis then pointed at the clothes.
“You won’t get really far without disguising yourself”
With that being said he proceeds walking further he notice a camera that turned to gaze that area and quickly he thrown a dart towards the center of the lens. Shattering its view he knew it would be only a matter of time before these people will get curious and on their camera. Alexis glance at the fence...there were just at the side of the mansion so this was a good spot to jump over.
“Whenever you’re ready we will leap this”
Back to top Go down

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:20 pm

Allison raised an eyebrow at Alexis' shot. It was a good aim but she wasn't going to complement him. "The more there are the more interesting things get." She murmured and turned kept her eyes on the house. She stood looking more and sighed as she turned towards Alexis. She wasn't to happy with the fact that she had to work with him as she could tell there was going to be trust issues and she wasn't very fond of his attitude at the moment either, she also knew that her mood was sour but she shrugged her shoulders at the thought and said, "Sounds good to me, could be interesting." She seemed slightly aloof and quite distant as the coldness she had showed earlier had dispersed. Her anger and sadness about her parents was almost gone as she had let it go almost as soon as she had heard it.

Allison saw Alexis smirk and her lip quivered slightly in one as one but for the most part she kept a serious face. "I can do things perfectly fine thank you." She said to his comment and walked passed him as she took a look at the guard as well. "Easy..." She muttered and quickly ran simple plan through her mind. She took off her cloak and shoved it into Alexis' hands. She took the curved knife off of her belt and flick the bottom of it, a small compartment opened and she shook out a few needles, placing the knife back on her belt. She held the needles somewhat secretively behind her hand as she double checked her calculations and demonstrated her throwing ability by hitting the man at three points on his body, he fell quickly and silently. Allison darted out and caught the mans phone, turning it off and drug the man back to where Alexis was. She left the needles where they were and looked at Alexis. "Good enough for you?" She asked as she rolled the man onto his back.
Back to top Go down

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:16 am

(can i jump in now?)
Back to top Go down
Hotomidemon1

Hotomidemon1

Female

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:40 pm

the Black Lynx Guy

The Black Lynx

After the car drove off and it was just the two of them, Alexis explained things Thorley he was not joking, he was not planning on being the death of anyone and he was definitely in no mood to be trusting people. Especially when it was only business related, that was when Allison removes her masked and informed a taunting question. He was not going to answer it though he only took a glimpse of what she was... that was when he crossed his arm and looked back at the large place they were going to break into.
“Of course we have to look at what we have to work with...now taken the look that they have guards...there is definitely cameras in the area...as a matter of fact”
He took a step forward and notice a hidden camera in the corner between two poles and instantly Alexis went into his pocket and thrown two darts, they hit right into the center of the camera making it shattered and fall off balance hitting the floor.
“It looks like he has more camera further from his own home...this man is quite good at his protection...”
He informed Allison, his eye brows narrowed soon after wards...
“I was just thinking going through the side of the place taken out the guards...quietly...or do a disguise of them...at least that will help us more on the camera look...but then again the choice is really yours if you wish to play a role of dress up”
He made a small smirk, the thought of playing dress up really made him want to laugh, he then turned around and started to walk heading towards the side of the castle...for one Alexis did not know just how long they had to do this so he was not going to waste valuable time.
“I hope you know how to eliminate things smoothly... or Ali it will be a sad ending to see you get blasted for nothing...”
He chuckled as he stopped right when he was about to turn the corner he then heard whistle and a guard leaning against the fence smoking a cigar and chit chatting on his phone. Alexis looked at Allison and grinned,
“Ladies first if you wish to take him out”
Back to top Go down

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:08 pm

Allison heard the click of the gun and felt it, her body tensed up slightly but she forced it to relax as she knew that she would be fine. She listened to the instructions and payed attention thoroughly. She thought that it could be fun and that she wouldn't just blow it off but the guy who she was going to be working with, she glanced at Alexis for a moment, an odd look in her eyes. She hoped that he wouldn't get in the way and that he knew what he was doing. Allison was sure he did because they were using him but she couldn't help but feel somewhat uneasy at the fact she hadn't even gotten a chance to see what he knew. She sighed softly and then muttered, "Sure thing boss." Her tone wasn't mocking but it wasn't sincere either. She would do the job but she didn't have to listen to every little thing he said. She sighed and got out of the car after Alexis. She didn't think that it could be to hard and if Alexis got in her way then she would just go on with out him. She wouldn't kill him or hurt him unless he gave her a reason to but she was willing at any point in time to leave him alone.

Allison looked up at the house. It was large and guarded. She sighed, knowing that it was going to be like this. she had gotten into places like this many times before and sometimes it went well while others times it didn't. It really depended on what technology they were using and how much the guards were being payed. Her eyes trailed over every last detail she could see from the distance that they were out and memorized them. Allison looked over at Alexis as he began talking. She pulled down her face mask to let him see her full face and then said with a small smirk. "Now why would I want to go and try the impossible?" She pulled her mask back up and gave him a wink, looking back at the house. "How do you want to do this?" She then asked in a more business like tone.
Back to top Go down
Hotomidemon1

Hotomidemon1

Female

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:44 am

the Black Lynx Guy
The Black Lynx

While all of them walked Alexis heard her...and when she mentions her name he repeated her name softly, she was definitely different than the rest. Just the way how she acts was making him having to think back on making her set the deal but his comrades seem knowledge about her enough. At least to the point where one of them stopped once he pushed opened the broken door and a black tinted window car was visible towards all of them. The back door opened and all of them made their way inside, the door shutting slowly soon afterwards as they drove off from the discreet meeting point. That was when the comrade that sat in front of Alexis and Allison...using the name she provided with Ali for short into the deal and main plan to go into action. He then unfolds a white paper which was a map of the household he was going drop the two of them at. He then pointed at the side where he was dropping them and began to explain the basic of the plan...
“Alright now that we have a more private conversation it is clear as day that no one trusts one another which is not my problem...as far as I’m concern...Ali you’re handling this task...and if you wish to leave”
That’s when she heard the hatch of the gun click off of safety and the barrel of its front being pressed against her side by the other comrade.
“I will have no hesitation but getting rid of you in this car...now the location that will be dropping you guys is at this man’s house...he not the main guy we are after but this man does have the main points of his where about...of course if you guys can go in there smoothly....and kidnap him...alive and bring him to us...it will be no problem...fail to do that...then of course you would have to feel the consequences and I’m sure neither of you..”
He glance at Alexis and then at Ali.
“Want to die just yet...so...the best way to get inside is by cracking through the back...mainly starting all the way at bottom ground. He lives on a five level home...basement go up...clean your way there and get him...but be warn there of course are going to be some optical...but I’m sure with the two of you and your skills it won’t be a problem...and if you wish to abandon this plan and do what you please once you arrive there...Alexis has no problem keeping his end of the bargain”
Of course what he was saying seem pretty easy enough and the warning Alexis understood completely...if she had fail to do her task then he had no obligation to eliminated his opponent. So when the car finally stopped the door opened and Alexis handed them the brief case...he then got out of the car first before looking at Ali making sure she too had got out as well.
“Now...be warn...we will be waiting around the corner...you must get in and go out quickly....and Ali...you will receive your first half of your lucky prize if you’re successful”
He informed her as the door shut and they drove off leaving the two of them alone, that’s when Alexis looked at the view...they were a bit far from their location it was a luminous house, huge inside and out...the parking lot was massive and had a traveling guidance followed by locked gates and security men posted out front for protection.
“Just for your bid warning as well...as far as I’m concern this is just a job to me so I do not care if you wish to not trust this business against your will deal...but keep in your mind that I know what’s behind me...so even if you were to attempt the impossible, you would not be successful”
Back to top Go down

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:22 am

Tense muscles eased as Allison forced herself to relax and listen. She sighed deeply as it finally got into her thick head that her parents were not alive and she would not get them back. She was furious at whomever had done so to them but she was never one interested in revenge. She would do so for others if they gave her a good enough price but she had her limits. Allison's eyes were downcast as she put her cloak on slowly and then looked up to find Alexis seemingly goading her on to accept. She glared at him and pulled her hood up, blocking her facial expressions from them all because her height was shorter than all of the men in the room. "I have a name pig..." She muttered in a barley audible tone towards the man who seemed like he was ready to go the minute he had gotten there.
Allison looked at Alexis and looked him over some. He wasn't bad looking from her point of view but she wouldn't go for the likes of him. He just didn't seem like a guy that she would get along with all the time. She listened to his words and let out a deep breath , feeling sad on the inside to have lost the two people who were the closest to her. They had raised her from off the streets as their own and had taught her everything they knew but she still hadn't felt the bond between parents. There was a very strong bond between them but she knew that they weren't her parents. She had basically lost everyone in her life who had ever taken care of her. The scroungers on the street and now her adoptive parents. "If I'm going to be seeing you more I guess you should call me by something..." She began to say and then thought of something that wasn't her full name. "Ali. Just call me that." She shrugged her shoulders some and began walking the way in which the other men had come. She turned her head over her shoulder and said just so that Alexis could hear her. "Don't think for a moment I trust any of you...I knew my parents and revenge is not on my list, maybe the game is...watch your back sometimes I get out of control." She turned her head back front and kept walking.

((I'm sorry it took me a little bit to post back. I've been getting a little busy and for the next week or so I might be a little slow >.<.))

Last edited by elvenimp on Thu May 21, 2009 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotomidemon1

Hotomidemon1

Female

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:34 am

the Black Lynx Guy

The Black Lynx

The woman was so quick to decline the offer the two men that was further away from Alexis and the woman looked at each other and grinned. That woman had a lot of nerve to be telling them no deal, but they kept silent perhaps. Alexis was going to make her a deal and take up the offer...he was good at doing these things so they waited.
“I can assure you...your parents are not in our reach at this point... they were assassinated, hours ago in their household without our consent, the reason why we have decided to play the role as the keepers since we were the last of them they have spoken to...”
I spoke firmly to her...there was a negative feeling that I knew this woman would probably withdrawal and not believe what I spoke of was the truth, but there was no option of declining this deal. Whether she like it or not...now that her parents were dead wouldn’t she want to know who was responsible? So pinning it on the source she could not disagree. That was when my comrade that spoke of high intelligence made his presences between our small distances, he eye the two of us curiously before gently coughing and clearing his throat.
“Pardon for the interruption...but there is a car out here waiting for us...now if you want to know more you will follow us...and Alexis...”
He glance towards me....basically giving my governmental name to the woman...
“Will tell you more now...”
he turned around and began to walk, I looked at the woman which stared at me wanting to know the reason why the task could be dangerous...for some strange reason I gave the woman a distinctive smirk, as if it was a challenge an invitation for the woman to take up the task. Of course now how could she refuse? Her parents no longer exist and they knew who was responsible, the man that was with us...that was a lot more blunt; sucked his teeth. He truly had no patience for this...
“Follow woman...your parents are decease and we know who is responsible...you want to kill him...then you will have no option of declining our proposal”
He informed her and then he started his walk leaving me and the woman there alone....When the coast was clear and I finally got a better look at the female I held the brief case firmly into my grasp.
“You want to know how it would be dangerous...no one has been ever close to be in a close range with this man before being terminated...he has towns and cities lock down as his wish...and even has men looking out for him...that will do just about anything...now what your parents were involved in were much serious then you even imagine...as you can see that fine home you live in...That was from that man...your father did business with him and unfortunately could not keep his end of the bargain...so he had to suffer the consequences towards his actions...now you want to find out what you can do to get back your revenge you will follow us”
Back to top Go down

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:41 pm

Allison looked up at the men and didn't respond to his question although she did listen. He face looked somewhat peeved but other than that she didn't seem to have any emotion. The first mention of her parents thought and her eyes brightened, her mood changing distinctly as her strangely colored eyes held a deathly glare in them. She still hadn't said a word but the look that she gave them was enough to send shivers of most peoples spines. "What did you do to my parents?" Allison asked in a soft and slow tone. He eyes flicked to the man with the brief case and she eyed the money and also his face. Her interest was peaked by what could have caused the scar but the thought was wiped away when she stood up. "No deal." She said and turned around grabbing her cloak. She turned her head over her shoulder and looked at the men. "Give me my parents and you might have a deal...I don't want your money.' Her voice was ice cold and although she wanted to reach out and kill every single one of them she held in her anger, taking a deep breath, turning around slowly. She looked at the man with the scar and said, "Tell me more about this..ah..task....you want me to do. " She stayed standing but something in her demeanor had changed. Allison looked as if she was ready to pounce at any second because her muscles were tense and she kept her eyes on the men. She did not like this at all and was furious at them for her parents being involved. Depending on their answers, Allison was either doing to storm out of the building or go crazy on them. No one touched her parents....

She sighed deeply as she waited for their answers and flipped her darkened bangs out of her left eye and for a brief second her scar would also be visible although it was much cleaner then the one that she had seen on the man with the brief case. She had been tempted to take to money as well but she knew that she might not get it anyways. It would be easier to get her parents back, if they weren't already dead. If they were....someone would have to pay hell. Allison's cloak was folded across her arms but her knife was still visible and it was in an easy to reach area in case something came up. She glanced at the man with the scar again and realized how he was to her. Taking a small step away to gain some space between them, she took in what he looked like. "What makes this so dangerous?" She asked curiously.

((It's cool. Mine is kind of short as well.))
Back to top Go down
Hotomidemon1

Hotomidemon1

Female

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:20 am

the Black Lynx Guy

The Black Lynx

There was two men that stood beside me, unfortunately one of them sucked their teeth as the other crossed his arms and sped up the speed of their walking.
“She is here right?”
“Well that what I would assume”
“Great...so how are we going to tell this woman...”
“I don’t know”
“Well I will cut to the chase and state that we have her parents and she will do what we wants her to do”
They turn the corner and headed into this abandoned building, one of the men pushed opened the door as I walked inside and the other comrade followed behind me. Eventually the walk was silent and quick until we stood in front of this woman. A grin went across my lips as I taken a quick glimpse of her appearance. She was exactly what my sources had told me, charming and quiet of an aggressive woman. I notice the blade that was at the side of her but did not say anything...but my comrade spoke for us.
“You must be the woman that can do deeds correct?”
He waited for a responses, at this time I pulled my red hood off my face, where she could see my face...the small but disturbed scar was engrave in my skin but I never showed any emotion my comrade continue on his speech.
“If so that’s good...now let me cut to the chase...we need you to do something for us... as you can see by now since we have met...face to face your parents are no longer in their household. In fact they ‘re probably dead but that’s not the point we have something you need for us...it consist breaking of entry and some assassination...if you reject this option there will be some problems and I can assure you...that you won’t be leaving here without taken up this favour”
With that being said that was when I stepped forward and began to walked towards her holding a brief case and then rest it against something stable and flick it opened where there was dozen of yens and money being presented right before her eyes. This was going to be a risky job but it did not matter someone had to do it and she could not turn it down.
“Here is the money...if you complete the task at hand...and of course make it out there alive”
I informed her before my comrade spoke once again,
“Alexis...will be accompanying you during this Dupree...he is there to also finish his own personal task so...I hope you don’t find this opportunity degrading of your nature...”
At that time of speech I locked the case and held it in my grasp, I was inches away from her and though she seem different... and had the slightest idea that this could’ve been a trapped. I was not going to give her the option of leaving.

OOC: I hope this okay for a start Up. Sorry it isn’t as long...I was kind of in a rush
Back to top Go down

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:57 pm

Assassin Girl Pictures, Images and Photos

Glass on the ground sparkled like the coals of a dying fire and crunched under the feet of a pair of dark boots. Rain was falling heavily on a cloaked figure and the wind whipped the clothe back and forth. The sky was dark as were the streets and everyone was inside unless they absolutely needed to be out.
It had been a dreary day and Allison was on her way to a designated meeting spot. She was in a foul mood and she hunched herself over in her cloak so no one would mess with her. She turned a few corners until she came upon a run down building with shutters banging in the wind. She sighed deeply and walked inside. She kept her hood up and looked around, walking back to where there was a small corner. She pulled down her hood and made sure her once dark brown/grey hair was fully black. She had a lower face mask on and her left eye was covered by her newly darkened bangs. If her hair hadn't been covering the left side of her face than a long scar would be visible going from her forehead down to her mid cheek. A tattoo on her left shoulder was also visible as she pulled her cloak off to reveal a red and black outfit that showed a significant amount of skin. Long black gloves and leggings covered parts of her arms and legs but her stomach and thighs were there to be seen.
Allison sat down at a table of her choosing and leaned forward as she waited. She had gotten a note on her door for her to meet someone at the place she was at although she had no idea of who it was or why. She had chosen her look because she had used it in a run earlier that day and she hadn't felt like changing. She played with a small piece of braided hair as she waited, looking over the color once more.
A medium sized blade was visible at her hip, the curved case a gleaming black leather. She was always prepared and had a feeling that this meeting was not going to be all friendly. In fact she had the distinct feeling that the person who had wanted her to meet them was not wanting to hire her. A small smirk came to Allison's face as she thought about what might happen. It could be good or it could be bad but either way she was prepared. She looked up as she heard the door to the building open and then close and the noise of footsteps walking towards her. 'Guess it must be them...' She thought sourly to herself as she waited to see who they were.

((I would like there to be a male who is there for what ever reason you want. I would also like a loved/hate relation ship to develop between them. I don't really have a plot developed but if you have any ideas just put them on in.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the Black Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Black Lynx   the Black Lynx Empty

Back to top Go down

the Black Lynx
Page 1 of 1