View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AnnaleeWalker

Female
Number of posts : 4821
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:22 pm

While she was hunting though a shadow appeared behind her as Thanatos appeared. "Such a shame I have to fight such a beautiful woman." He said making sure to step back quickly in case she attacked.

Hades meanwhile just ended up tossing and turning in his sleep having such conflicting dreams that even Hypnos had no control over them at the given time. Startling awake after a few hours restless sleep. Hades clutched his chest as a few stray tears ran down his face.

He grit his teeth rather angry at himself for showing any kind of emotion like this and got out of bed. Pulling on a robe he went off to find Pandora and found her at the gates with a dozing Cerberus laying on its back tail thumping as she rubbed the great beasts belly. "Pandora I need some tea." Said Hades catching her attention.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female
Number of posts : 11190
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:08 pm

"Ugh! Me like him, that's rediculous. I am sorry, Lord Hadew, but you must by wrong. He was just trying to embarrass me.!" She made a face before shrugging. "I will be playing with Cerb if you need me, my lord. Later, Hyp." She turned with a light flourish and left the room.

Meanwhile, Artemis was hunting an elk, planning on using its hide to make new sandals'
Back to top Go down
http://www.playlist.com/darknightraven
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:55 pm

"Very good work Pandora you do me some good already. Soon her forces will be nothing compared to mine. And the mortals will pay for their ignorance. Speaking of which I wouldn't mind having a few of them snagged so they can actually keep this place clean."

"I can arrange for that my lord and Pandora you best choose your words wisely or you're in for a nice little surprise later. I'm more sponatinous then you think." Said Thanatos with a smirk before he finally left. "I think he likes you." Said Hades smirking as he saw her blush.

Though seeing a painting he forgot to get rid of he frowned and just threw an old dusty blanket over it so he wouldn't have to look at it for the night. "Is your human heart conflicting with your thoughts my lord." Said a voice as another man appeared. Hypnos then reached out and said, "It seems you still haven't fully awakened yet... If you want I can always tear it out for you..." His hand traced the side of Hades' face.

Though Hades slapped his hand away and said, "Don't touch me! If you have time to freeload then you have time to put more work in now go!" Hypnos sighed and said, "Always so serious after all it was I who gave you those dreams when you wer still stuck as a mortal." "Well if you do your job right I best have a peaceful sleep." Said Hades.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:12 pm

Pandora stuck her tongue out at Thanatos before giving Hades arpectable how. "It is good to use you, my lord. Now there is someone else other than this stick in the mud around. Even the souls in the Achron and Styx rivers say Than is a dead-boor." She shook her head, suddenly serious. "The War bitch already has five demi-gods hidden in her temple on Olympus, my lord. But I killed twenty others on the way here. That is twenty less leaders for her army."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Though as Athena stood there another figure came walking toward her. Gaea finally settled in front of her and said, "My child heed my warning Hades' armies will be very tough to beat. His soldiers are considered immortal as he is since they're already dead. You cannot destroy what has no life from the start so you'll need to think of how to get close to him and kill him directly. Just remember to act fast before anymore blood is shed on my precious soil." She then faded away with the wind after that.

Hades meanwhile decided to settle down for the evening. He had his guards watching every corner of his newely made castle. For some reason he cursed still having those damn human emotions of guilt build up so he ended up getting rid of all the paintings he did while stuck in that form to possibly erase any form of emotion he had toward that woman who was no longer his sister.

Tossing another useless painting Hades heard a knock at the door and Thanatos came in with a woman behind him. "This is Pandora she'll be covering from time to time while I'm not here my lord. You need not worry she's gifted with very strong power. As we speak the main of your forces are wiping out any possible demi gods that can help that wretch of a woman win this fight. I'll be taking my leave to the underworld for the night to assure our forces are strengthened you try and rest." Said Thanatos.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Athena stood on a fallen tree, an owl resting on her right shoulder and a Spartan war spear in her left hand. She looked directly south, sensing the blood and death from the village. She heard their dying souls, but she could do nothing, so she turned to face Artemis, and her newly arrived twin brother, Apollo. "It has begun.... I need my amulet from Olympus, Apollo." The God of the Sun nodded and disappeared. "Artie, Start raising an army. Find and bring me any demi-gods that will fight for me." Artemis bowed, turning into her Selena incarnation."As you wish, Athena.' The Goddess of the Hunt nodded, and disappeared as well.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:54 pm

The area they were just standing at was blasted to bits a huge crator left behind by none other then Milo himself. Hot angry tears ran down his face as he said, "Destory this place now! I never want to lay eyes on this town again!" He then vanished and Thanatos smiled saying, "As you wish Lord Hades."

By this point and time Zeus the king of all the olympions himself was well aware the so called fated war had begun. Sipping his wine he said, "This shall be a very fine sight to witness. Watching my brother lose is going to be very amusing..."

By the time Thanatos had left there was nothing left of the small town but mere destruction and this was only the beginning. He returned to the so called church to find Milo's awakening had fully completed. The now dead priests of the church lay spread all over and Milo or now known as Hades was covered in their blood. Hades seemd to be interested in the blood itself.

"It's a same Thanatos that the blood I just shed only comes in red... It would make for fine paints after all. My instincts tell me Athena and her little companion went north but there's no rush I'll just start carving a path of blood slowly and surely till we get them. And once I kill her in her mortal form she'll be dead like the rest of the world." Said Hades.

"Lord Hades please remember that weakness applies to you too. If she kills you you'll be trapped in the underworld until you can find a new host." Said Thanatos. "Yes I'm well aware of that but in terms of power I'm more imortal then she ever will be because I have you after all." Said Hades. "Even so my power is limited I can raise you an army to fight though." Said Thanatos.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:32 pm

Artie stepped out the house, her eyes narrowing at the two. "Thanatos!" In a flash of light, Selena/Artemis stood in her traditional dress, a wolf pelt over her right shoulder, a quiver of arrows and a yumi-sized bow in her han"You will lose! We have the upper hand! He will lose!" There was a flash of lightning, and both her presence and Alena's disappeared.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Milo couldn't believe that was his sister just by how she looked. "Your illness it really did a number on you.." Milo spoke not knowing what else to say. He then said, "Well... with the money I brought you can finally get yourself seen by a doctor." Though when a shadow appeared behind him he turned and saw Maurice standing in the door way blocking the sunlight. "I thought you were staying back at the church." Said Milo.

"Well initially I planned on it but you left behind the painting you were going to bring." Said Maurice holding up the wrapped canvas. Milo took it and sighed softly. He felt so out of place now he just set it by the door and walked over handing Alena the money before he turned and said, "Get yourself taken care of I'll be around town for a while and then I'll be leaving... I just came by to bring you the money I was promised for my job...." He then turned without another word and left. Maurice was close to follow behind him.

"You think she'd apologize for doubting me that day, but I didn't even get that out of her." Said Milo in a bitter tone as he was walking up the path. "I told you perhaps it was best if you just sent it." Said Maurice. "I don't take orders from you!" Said Milo angry as he glared at Maurice. "Yes... of course I'm well aware of that... Your mission do you finally know what it is you need to do? Or has your conscious not even fully awakened?" Asked Maurice.

Milo just stopped and froze. "After all this world has done nothing but cause you pain. Mortals are cruel after all...they have no sense of justice and take without ever giving thanks. Your sister you think she'd actually care but she doesn't... So what will you do boy?" Said Maurice.

Milo clenched his fists and said, "I'll... make everyone pay... I'll make them get what they deserve just for putting me down... doubting me.... hating on me... I won't stop until every last mortal is dead and in their grave... Death is their judgement after all..." By now the sky was already darkening with an on threat of a deep storm as black clouds rolled in.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:54 pm

Artie came around the corner holding a basket of apples and oranges, freezing when a light wave of death washed over her. Alena, your brother has finally returned." Alena came around the corner. Her expression was much softer, her hair was pure white, and her eyes were a green-ish mixture of green and blue, and seeming to get bluer by the minute. "Hello, brother...." She spoke with a soft, hesitant voice.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Those weeks Milo was hard at work with all the paints and things he needed actually being supplied for him. His work was extensive though he couldn't shake off the feeling he was having while he worked. Sitting there working on another painting he heard footsteps behind him and Maurice said, "My very nice work here."

"I don't think it stands out honestly. Back home I always could make things look so life like as if you could step into the painting itself and enter a whole new world." Said Milo softly. "You must be worried for your sister right? I can see why you're so home sick she is all you really had." Said Maurice.

He then said, "Ah hold still you got paint on your forehead." Maurice reached out and Milo said, "Don't bother I'm covered in it regardless." Though the moment Maurice touched him he felt an overwhelming dizziness take control of his body for a few seconds. He nearly fell over until Maurice caught him saying, "Hey you alright?" Milo snapped out of it fast and said, "Ah yes sorry! Guess I'm having too much sun lately." "Just pace yourself it'll all pay off in the end." Said Maurice.

He then turned and walked off after that and Milo just looked at the painting once more. Within the the last two weeks of the month he himself had gone through a radical change not only in appearence but personality wise. He was much more calm and less rash mouthed like he used to be. Finally his work had paid off as he had gotten a large sum of money.

Heading back home like he promised to visit for a short time before he was to go back to work. He had been given a horse to use and made it back within a short afternoon ride. Milo approached the house not sure whether to knock or just walk in.

In the end he stuck his head in and called out, "Hello Alena you home!?" In his hand he held the money he had promised to get in a pouch. He then stepped inside and looked around wondering where she could be.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Alena moved around the house, the note having zapped most of the stregth from her body. Two weeks had past, and she managed to keep the house relatively clean, and she always had the barest food she needed. She was struggling to hang up her laundry when a woman with double-colored hair ran up, catching the blanket before it touched the ground.

"Careful, careful." Alena sighed, placing her hand on the small of her back. "Who are you?" The woman smiled faintly. "I am Artie. Corlenia from the market said you've been here on your own for weeks. I watch after her mother, and she asked if I come here to help you during the day." Alena sighed, smiling weakly. "Corlenia is such a saint."

And so every day, at sunrise until sundown, Artie came and helped Alena. With that help, Alena slowly regained her strength.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:43 pm

Milo just looked at her shocked and he was now pissed. "I don't believe you! This is money we're talking about a way to survive! When's the last time we had anything but just bread and damn broth! We have an opportunity to actually have a life and you think it's suspicious! I've sold a few paintings to passing travelers maybe that's how he's heard of me through them!" Yelled Milo in angry tears.

He then turned around and said, "Whatever sorry for disturbing you with my damn good news! All you been is bitter toward me the past month or so anyways!" He then left and the door slammed shut behind him. His room door was heard slamming shut after that. Collapsing on his bed he had no idea what her problem was lately. He ended up dozing off after that.

Soon night had come and Milo got up out of bed. "He knew what he had to do just to get some damn money for a change. Grabbing some things he packed a bag and wrote out a note before slipping out into the dead of night. By the time sunrise would come she'd come to wake him up as usual and find the note on his bed and Milo long gone.

"Sorry... but you'll forgive me when I actually send you the money. I'm only thinking of our survival try not to make yourself any sicker then you really are. I'll be back in a month or so when I have time to come by."

Milo
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:32 pm

"You are delusional." She said with a sharp voice, her eyes hard like jewels. "This man, that I have never seen or heard of being around comes, sees just a few of your paintings, and he offers a shaky proposition? An hour of talking does not a solid contract make, Milo!"
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:11 am

After an hour a knock was heard at the door and Milo came in quickly saying, "Sis you won't believe this! My work it's paid off! it turns out Maurice works a church in the town next over and has offered me work with good pay. We can leave this dump and he said we're welcomed to take refuge at the church as long as I paint for them isn't it great!?"
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:57 am

Alena did not like him, but they needed the money that selling a painting came with, so she gave a slight bow towards the man, before going black to her room. She laid down in bed, but she did not going black to sleep. She couldn't, not with the strange feeling persisting.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:42 am

Milo's left eyebrow twitched and he said, "Go check the laundry yourself YOUR royal higness..." He then was about to march into the back when a knock was heard at the door. Opening it he looked at the black hair man who stood there. "Can I help you sir?" "Yes my name is Maurice I'm looking for a painter by the name of Milo. Though I think I might have got the wrong place." Said the man. "Oh no you're at the right place please come in." Said Milo and the man walked in.

"Sis get back to bed I'll handle this and sir give me five minutes. I need to go gather a few of my finished works." Said Milo hurrying into the back. Maurice on the other hand just walked around gazing at the various painting on the walls. Tracing his finger down one he seemed to be fixated on he muttered, "Interesting..." Milo had come back and Maurice said, "This one here by the window I like the detail."

"Oh yeah but that's no ordinary flower field at least it wasn't meant to be. It's supposed to be the Elysian Fields in other words what most would call heaven. It kept popping up in my dreams constantly and wouldn't stop until I actually painted that thing. If you're interested in it I can sell it but since it's an orginal copy it'll be a bit more in money." Said Milo smiling.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:23 am

Alena came around the corner, her black hair pulled back in a messy braid. "Did you do it just like I told you? And wash your face and hands! You are not anything to you look presentable. And don't argue. I've been sick all morning, so try and keep the stress down."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Scared War(private)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:05 am

It was a soft summer day in a small cozy town of southern Italy. People were out and about and enjoying the warm weather by doing various work and chores. As the door to a battered looking hut was opened a young boy about fourteen or fifteen was seen carrying a basket of now clean wet laundry out to be hung. Milo looked rather annoyed as he muttered, "Clean this clean that I swear she's like a slave driver..."

He went to work hanging up the laundry being sure the shake out each piece of clothing. The last time his shirt had wrinkles in it was hell gone loose. He didn't want that happening again so he took his time this time around. Pinning up the last of the clothes he carried the empty basket in and called, "Alena the laundry is done and out to dry when's lunch!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scared War(private)   

Back to top Go down

Scared War(private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2