Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links

Share | 

Independance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Independance   Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:13 pm

fixed it, oh and the part in the center isnt part of the post IC it is just a side thing i added ^^ hope that helps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Independance   Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:30 pm

Honey, it's really confusing to read your post.... Could you maybe repost?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Independance   Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:01 am

"yes.." she said thankfully got on in his 'bike' . "I dont know who you are but thanks alot." She said greatfully then fell silent as he drove. "Where to?" She heard him ask and she told him and knew the moment she got home she would ahve to call a towtruck for her car. "Darn thing would have to die." She muttered to herself more then to him her arms wrapped around him as she sat behind him. almost as if fate had ment for this to happen. As if fate was sending a new curve. All into the world Rianu was sent to distroy. 'If he was here for that why help this woman why help any of them. If he cursed his luck or anything she had not heard it in fact it seemed she almost fell asleep on him as he drove her to her destination. She woke slowly after he stopped and told her they was here. "Thanks, I owe you one. If theres anything I can do for you, name it and if it's in my power. I will do it"

He was driving home one evening,
In his beat up Pontiac
When an old lady flagged him down,
Her Mercedes had a flat
He could see that she was frightened,
Standing out there in the snow
'Til he said I'm here to help you ma'am,
By the way my name is Joe

She said I'm from St. Louis,
And I'm only passing through
I must have seen a hundred cars go by,
This is awful nice of you
When he changed the tire,
And closed her trunk
And was about to drive away,
She said how much do I owe you
Here's what he had to say

You don't owe me a thing, I've been there too
Someone once helped me out,
Just the way I'm helping you
If you really want to pay me back,
Here's what you do
Don't let the chain of love end with you

Well a few miles down the road,
The lady saw a small cafe
She went in to grab a bite to eat,
And then be on her way
But she couldn't help but notice,
How the waitress smiled so sweet
And how she must've been eight months along,
And dead on her feet

And though she didn't know her story,
And she probably never will
When the waitress went to get her change,
From a hundred dollar bill
The lady slipped right out the door,
And on a napkin left a note
There were tears in the waitress's eyes,
When she read what she wrote

You don't owe me a thing,
I've been there too
Someone once helped me out,
Just the way I'm helping you
If you really want to pay me back,
Here's what you do
Don't let the chain of love end with you

That night when she got home from work,
The waitress climbed into bed
She was thinkin' about the money,
And what the lady's note had said
As her husband lay there sleeping,
She whispered soft and low
Everything's gonna be alright, I love you, Joe.

Last edited by infinite.mystic7 on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Independance   Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:05 pm

By the time you read this, it'll be far too late to stop the inevitable. The unfortunate events occurring in your life were all apart of the master plan to annihilate this world, but of course, you being as bright as you are, have already discovered this. I never meant to hurt you; you must trust me when these same words come from my lips, when I tell you each and every night that I love you. It's the truth, and nothing can separate my feelings for you...not even if my memories have been taken and crushed in dirt.
Leaving you is the hardest thing I can ever do in my existence, and even as I say this tragic goodbye, my secret will forever remain my own. I will not be responsible for the danger I will place you in, or be the cause of your death.
The only thing you have to fear in this world is me.

The paper, smashed and torn, fell from the palm of his hand; scattering against the dusty rode. He had nothing but anger toward his own words. In fact, he was foolish to ever think that he could pass as...human. This world wasn't anything welcoming, nothing to salvage, nothing to protect. It was a mission in life to destroy this planet; at least it used to be. All his perspective had been skewed when he'd met her. Since their first, sweetest, kiss, to their final goodbye, she was always the one thing that could never escape his thoughts, the one thing he swore to protect even at the cost of his own life...or hers.

His boot nudged the kickstand from under the bike, releasing its hold on the gravel before becoming a faint blur on the deserted highway. The heat couldn't touch him anymore, only the wind slicking through his hair as the finely built machine breached its highest speed. Life appeared nonexistent, only endless sand waves slashing across his path, but, within seconds, piles of greenery flooded into view. He'd travled from a desert to lush pathways in under forty-five seconds.

As though it wasn't obvious this machine wasn't made by mere humans. It looked nothing like the motocycles created here, in fact, he scoffed at each manmade object he saw, knowing too well that if he truly desired, he could annihilate it instantly.

A soft buzzing broke his reverie. Small and silver, his cell phone flashed to his ear. "What."

"Why are you back on Earth, Rianu?"

How clever of him, he thought. "Kay, have you been spying on me again?" The witted laugh on the other end of the receiver brought the tinge of a smile to his lips. "I thought you said you weren't going to interfere in my life again."

Amused, Kay drew in a small breath. "And I thought you'd had your fun on Earth. Wasn't it you who told me you wanted nothing to do with humans after discovering this war was started due to your ignorance?"

Rianu gripped the phone tighter, teeth gritted. Any emotion revealed to Kay was like admitting defeat.

"By the way, Rianu...I'm sorry to hear about your human lover." The disgust was obvious in Kay's voice, his tone becoming rougher by the second. "To think that you aligned yourself with a human. And she died because of it."

The phone skidded across the pavement, shattering. Rianu was out of sight by the time realization hit. Kay hadn't known anything about his affair with a human. The bike came to a stop on the side of the rode. He thought he was being careful, leaving no evidence that could trace back to her, even after she was buried. Pain erupted inside his chest, causing him fall from his bike. Just the thought of her name tore deeply into his chest, ripping and shredding it. To think that she was dead because he wasn't careful enough. It was unforgivable, he was unforgivable.

"No, it's over, she's gone." The memories, the ones he forced into hiding, surfaced in a roar of torment and agony. The day he left his love...was the day he turned his back and killed her. Kay had warned him that any human close to him would be destroyed in the war. Rianu had thought in such confidence that if he could only see her one last time, the answer to all his problems would appear, that he could tell her to forget him and live the life she deserved. Instead, his hatred for his father made him vulnerable to his own powers, the very same powers still laying dorment inside him now.

And so he'd murdered the only creature to ever awaken any form of emotion inside of him. Like a fool. Like his unforgivable race, Zyhean.

The memories coursed through his mind, blurring his vision, tightening his muscles, rendering him helpless for the slightest moment. He remembered what it was like to strip her life away, the feel of uncontrollable power flying from his palm, piercing her heart. All because of his father set on making him the killer he was meant to be. Rianu had held her tightly against him as the life drained, the color in her cheeks vanishing and the warmth of her welcoming touch fading.

It had been three years since the war, since the death of his love, and since his return to this dimension. His lovers apartment had remained untouched, the note he'd given her still on her favorite pillow. If he hadn't sent that note to her, she wouldn't have come after him and she would still be free to live her life. So why return? Any connection to this place was numb, frozen in his heart. Humanity was still just a disgusting thing to him. It was a foolish act, but he couldn't deny that something was calling him back. Perhaps there was a connection left after all.

"Damn, not again...."

Rianu's head snapped up, eyes searching cautiously for the location of the unknown voice. He forced herself back on his feet, standling the bike; revving the engine and taking off down the rode before catching sight of a smoking red Porsche. The owner was there beside it, taking small steps and holding her cell phone in the air in an attempt to gain service. Just another human....

"Hey." His bike slowed and stopped beside the Porsche. No doubt it was his bike that caught her attention rather than he himself. "Need a lift?" he asked quietly, compelled to help this human female simply because she would have wanted him to.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

need a female obvi... Rianu's past, powers, ect....will become clearer as the rp goes on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Independance   

Back to top Go down

Independance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Roleplay Realm :: Roleplaying :: Main Rpg-
Jump to: