Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here A60b98de

How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here Fefb5f07

How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here   How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 2:11 am

sorry
Back to top Go down
Minoshiya

Minoshiya

Male
Number of posts : 2965
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here   How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:38 am

Why did you quote me? O.o

Just click the reply button, saves up alot of space considering how long this tutorial is xD
Back to top Go down
http://img.4chan.org/b/

PostSubject: Re: How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here   How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:13 am

thanks alot those pictures helped

Last edited by infinite.mystic7 on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minoshiya

Minoshiya

Male
Number of posts : 2965
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here   How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:40 pm

Alright, I'm sure people have noticed the more troubling way of doing tables here compared to msn groups - more or less some are lost with the way this place does it. Have No Fear, Mio's Here! The Precious tables you all have done in msn groups don't have to disappear in vain! So I've simply done this tutorial for people who have already created tables in the past or are still creating them through msn groups, anyhow onto the tutorial.

1. You need Internet Explorer
How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here Internet_explorer_7_logo
See this logo on your desktop or have it in your comp? Anyway you need this for the next few steps, sadly firefox doesn't quite cut it - and I'm sure since all of you have been making tables, you've been using internet explorer.

2. Click New Discussion/Reply/etc to get the box to pop up.
How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here Imageeq6.th
Pretty simple and easy to understand, I'm sure most of you are used to seeing this box so there's little explanation as to what it does or needs to do.

3. Make a table
How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here Image2ze7.th
Simply copy the table you want or make a new one, whatever you wish and put it in the box such as this.

4. Click "Use Plain Text Editor" or "Use HTML To Create Your Page"
How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here Image3xv3.th
These two buttons are located at the top right of your reply box or right underneath at the left corner of your reply box. Either one will take you to another page with a bunch of weird looking writing that most of you never saw before - well guess what: You did all of this without realizing it, all that coding and letters, weird symbols - that was all you.

5. Copy and Paste it Here
How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here Image4xf7.th
This is rather simple, can't be done any other way but to select all that info you got in that page - all the coding and everything, and then simply copy and paste it into a reply like this;

Crimson Eyes That Forget Nothing

shinn.jpg Shinn picture by Minoshiyashinn-understand2_aestalitz.png picture by Minoshiyashinn-understand2_aestalitz.png picture by Minoshiya

I'll Never Forgive Myself..

Luke Diskenth

" I Cannot be Pacified... "

I'M A ANGSTY CHARACTER

Back to top Go down
http://img.4chan.org/b/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here   How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Convert Your Msn Groups Table To Here
Page 1 of 1