Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
.:~Dans le chanp~:. A60b98de

.:~Dans le chanp~:. Fefb5f07

.:~Dans le chanp~:.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.:~Meranii-San~:.

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-11-27

.:~Dans le chanp~:. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:~Dans le chanp~:.   .:~Dans le chanp~:. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:29 am

*She stood there holding her self for warmth After that action she shouldn't wast her time with a vampire that would man handle her and treat her with disrespect, it would just bring more trouble. She started to head the other way to go back home. she started to dial Akio's number to meet him some were to pick her up not feeling like going home alone. After a few dial's he didn't pick up. The brunette saw a buss station and waited under the streetlight watching as kuro walking away*

"Stupid Kuro..."
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:~Dans le chanp~:.   .:~Dans le chanp~:. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:18 pm

"Get your filthy cold hand off of me!"

*Just in time before the poison to go threw her blood she kicked him off making a split breaking free from his grasp she looked back and see Aria all damaged and unrepairable. Her heart sunk, she ran and jump't over the hound making a summer salt then landed in her feet, Mera tighten her sweater collar to keep warmth making sure he wouldn't have a another chance, she then kicked one of the hunds that has Aria then places back under her chin.

"I suggest that you leave me alone. I don't want to fight you. There is no purpose in this situation."

*She said in serious tone, she then finally found out that his a vampire. So she would make sure to keep away from him. Never been encountered by a Vampire making it a bit difficult since of lack of experience but she knows for sure that she will not go down.*
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Male
Number of posts : 17243
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: .:~Dans le chanp~:.   .:~Dans le chanp~:. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:04 pm

Kuro appeared right behind her the mist and hounds staying. He grabbed the violin out of her handzs tossing it to one of his hounds who caught it without breaking it. Kuro restrained her arms behind her back and turned to her neck opening his mouth. His fangs grew in length, 'This won't hurt a bit. it'll be pleassureable actually.' His fangs dug into her neck drawing blood as he began to feed from her.,
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:~Dans le chanp~:.   .:~Dans le chanp~:. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:14 am

*She stopped and looked at the dogs then she looked back behind her not seeing Kuro around expecting the hounds is one of his tricks to get her back.*

"Why waist your time on me right now. If you hate me that much you could of just walked off and not to deal me anymore. But no. You want to wast you time on me and get back at me from "Disrespecting" you. I don't get guys..."

*She takes out her Violin Aria from behind her then places it under her chin*

"But if you want it this way so be it..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:~Dans le chanp~:.   .:~Dans le chanp~:. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:02 am

Kuro growled as she walked off. THis human how dare she disrepect him. His body dissolved into a thick mist. The mist rolled in around her as five large black hounds appeared around her growling at her. Crimson red orbs glanced down at her> The hounds snarled at her in a menacing manner baring there teeth at her
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:~Dans le chanp~:.   .:~Dans le chanp~:. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:49 am

*Mera got up then brushed her self off with a word said she walked ahead of him. leaving him behind. Being the bigger person in this situation. she would not waste her time to Kuro she would rather get home and be in the warmth. The girl avoids conflicts she hates fighting. She will only fight if her friends and family are in danger*

"..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:~Dans le chanp~:.   .:~Dans le chanp~:. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:33 am

A large amount of foul eneergy began to erupt from Kuro. Black tendrils spiraled around Kuro as it erupted blowing a hole in the cloudy sky. The moon had turned pitch red. Kuro's eyes glowed a demonic red. he snarled at her as his fangs grew, "Human you dare talk to me in such a tone! You have no respect for your better!" He hissed at her baring his fangs as they continued to grow. he pushed her to the ground leaning over her, 'No your place human! YOur nothing but cattle to me!"
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:~Dans le chanp~:.   .:~Dans le chanp~:. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:30 am

*She ran in front of him to stop him and get his attention*

"Were heading the same way so why not talk hm? It will just make it awkward. Do you have something against me or something? As I recall I haven't done anything to you the least you can do is talk to me like a normal person then being a really big D*ck about it. I am not going to take this from a low behind such as your self, got it?"

*She stated her opinion to him and let out a big sigh she never usually dose that but a person could take so much*
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:~Dans le chanp~:.   .:~Dans le chanp~:. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:18 am

Kuro ignored her again. His eyes narrowed at her as she continued to speak pissing him off further. He growled, "Human didn't i tell you to shut up." he had a hand on one of his scythes as he walked ahead of her. Ice covering on the grass as he walked further dropping the temperature around them. he hated humans they were filthy creatures to him. They just pissed him off
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:~Dans le chanp~:.   .:~Dans le chanp~:. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:10 am

*After that tantrum she didn't say anything than mumbled some words in a low voice making sure he couldn't hear. Even is he was behind childish she still walked beside him Holding her self in the cold night hoping she would get home and away from the meany poopy face*

"How could you be not cold out here? it's like 0 degrees out here"

*She asked him with out looking at him still holding her self for warmth*
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:~Dans le chanp~:.   .:~Dans le chanp~:. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:57 am

Kuro gave her a fierce glare and spoke in a vicious french tone, "Femme ne regarde i comme les soins de i? Alors, un conseil je vous demande de fermer sa gueule avant que je l'arrĂȘter pour vous" he snapped as he bared his fangs at her. He growled and continued walking not even acknowledging her as she walked beside him. He just remained indifferent a scowl on his face as he walked without making a sound

(OOC thank you google translator lol)
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:~Dans le chanp~:.   .:~Dans le chanp~:. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:39 am

*She gave him a glare at him of the way spoke to her while his walking away till shivers came down her spine thinking she should of brot a coat with her the girl haven't thought about it since it was such a nice day outside. In the cold she started to walk till she saw the man. It was on the same passage she takes to go home. Mera ran to him and started to walk beside him*

"Mind if I walk you monsieur? This is the way I go home You don't have to talk to me si tu veux"

*She said with a shiver in her voice with out looking at him facing the fact that the man might get angry. Still not knowing his a friking Vampier oblivious she is.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:~Dans le chanp~:.   .:~Dans le chanp~:. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:18 am

The vampire gave her a blank look as she thanked him. A scythe flew right past her a chain wrapping around her right arm., he pulled reeling her right towards him. She struck his chest as an arm wrapped around her. A hand cupped her chin lifting her head so she could look up at him. He bared his fangs growling softly at her, 'Human don't thank me. The only reason i didn't kill you with him was because i didn't want my brother getting up me. If it weren't for that you'd be dead beside that piece of trash."

The vampire released her and stepped back. His scythe flew past her head into his hand. He threw it onto his back. He turned and started to walk his cloak fluttering, "By the way names Kuro. I advice you remember it human." The vampire headed off the moon shining above him
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:~Dans le chanp~:.   .:~Dans le chanp~:. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:10 am

*Mera fell into the grass when she was released. The girl couldn't believe what she as saw before her eyes, ashes flowed to her direction softly landed on her face and on to her stiff't body. Not knowing what just happened she couldn't say anything*

.:~Dans le chanp~:. Jhgkjk11

"...."

*She got up on her feet and brushed the ashes off, then looked at the man not knowing what to say should she thank him? from the strange man or just run the hell away. but she didn't for some odd reason*

"M-Merci...for that"

*The girl thanked him softly, After that she Had to thank him if it wasint for him she would of got hurt.*
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:~Dans le chanp~:.   .:~Dans le chanp~:. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:48 am

As the sun began to set a dark chuckler was heard behind the girl. A black haired figure appeared behind her an arm around her waist as a hand covered her mouth. FGangs glistened in the moonlight as he stared at her with crimson red orbs,m 'Shut it human your now my ticket out of here!" He grinned as he grabbed her arms holding them behind her back as his hand released her mouth.

Spoiler:

A dark laughter was heard as a large four bladed scythe two blades on each side struck the ground followed by a second scythe exactly like the first. A tall 7 foot male appeared. he had dirty blonde hair that reached his shoulders. he had fangs sticking out of his lips. His skin whiter than snow and cold to the touch colder than ice. Crimson orbs gazed down at the two., The male wore a long sleeved buttoned white shirt, red trousers and black cloak.

Attached to each of his scythes was a chain that seemed to be slipping under the back of his shirt. The male grabbed the massive scythes one in each hand lifting them with ease, "Come on do you really think hiding behind a human will save you? What pathetic trash you are.' He threw the scythe. The chain seemed to grow from under his shirt as the scythe flew through the air impaling the ground behind them. With a flick the chain wrapped around the mans neck.

The tall male pulled the other male to him as the girl was released. He swung his scythe decapitating the black haired male. His entire body turned to ash before the girls eyes. The blonde scoffed as he threw his massive scythes onto his back, 'Trash."
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: .:~Dans le chanp~:.   .:~Dans le chanp~:. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:08 am

*She sits in the filed were she mostly go's to take her spare time. It's on the way when she come home after her work and school. She works in a restaurant with the owner of the place as a waitress. She doesn't really go in public places since she doesn't really know anyone around the area and she is mostly shy. It's a big part of her personality. She thought about her old friends and her family back in France and let out a big Sigh wondering how there doing right about now till something rub'd against her back*

"Ques-que-..."

*In her view she sees a small domestic cat craving for her attention since she is the only one around"

" Salut petite cat ce qui vous faisant ici dans ce chanp?"

"(Hi little cat~ what are you doing here in the fild?)"

*She spoke to the cat with her strong french accent*

OOC: Just to let you guys now that I don't have a computer so you'll have to maybe wait for me to reply JUST TO LET YOU KNOW :3 mkay? mkay. amd I dont have a good vocabulary...okay now! Merci et Buh-bye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:~Dans le chanp~:.   .:~Dans le chanp~:. Empty

Back to top Go down

.:~Dans le chanp~:.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Roleplay Realm :: Roleplaying :: Main Rpg-
Jump to: