Avatar the last air bender rp(private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AnnaleeWalker

Female
Number of posts : 4821
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:15 pm

"Haven't I done enough damage?" Asked Kazuya grabbing his bag and following after them both. He refused to cry in front of them as well. As he walked behind them back to the village.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female
Number of posts : 11190
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Donna cradled the bird in her arms. She just stared down at it for the longest time before screaming in deep anguish, dropping down to her knees and hugging the falcon clos to her. A growl was heard behind her, and the kowlin she helped limped up to her, watching her wth yellow eyes. The scout from before dropped down from a tree and knelt down, rasping Donna's shoulders and pulling her to her feet. "Come on, Donna...." He looked over at the stranger. "Grab your stuff and come down to the village." Turning and keeping a hand on Donna's back, he led the stricken girl back to the village, the kowlin limping along behind them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.playlist.com/darknightraven
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:03 pm

"Get the earth bender men!! I'll deal with the boy!" Said the leader of the group. "Like hell you will!" Yelled Kazuya as he quickly flipped into the air. Moments later a jet of flame blew through knocking the men that charged at Donna off the cliff. The leading commander of the group turned white and ran off scared and was gone in moments. Kazuya picked up the fallen falcon. Seeing he bird was dead he sighed and looked sad as he handed it over to Donna. "This is all my fault.... If I wasn't such a coward. If I wasn't always running away!"
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:54 pm

A loud screech came from above, and the black-and-white stripped falcon dropped from above, turning just in time to keep from flying stright into one of the men. It flapped up suddenly and scratched its talon across the man's eyes. It dodged out of the way of a blaze of fire, and it turned to fall down quickly, landing on one of the men's shoulders, sinking its claws into the man's shoulders. The guy tried to shake it off, but it wouldn't let go. Another man hit the falcon with fire and it screeched, letting out of the man he had a hold on. It fell to the ground, and right after it did, a human scream was heard. Without warning, the ground beneath them and surged upwards, knocking them down. Donna emerged from the trees and stalked towards the men, her expression muder.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:45 pm

"I think I know what I'm doing." Said Kazuya annoyed as he watched the man leave. After he finished his meal he put the fire out. He was about to crawl into his tent when several flaming arrows came out of nowhere and hit it catching it ablaze. Kazuya jumped back fast that moment. He didn't think his father's men would find him out in the middle of nowhere like this. Seeing six guys surround him in a circle Kazuya saw he was trapped yet again.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:39 pm

A scout dropped from a tree, and bushed off his all black clothes. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked towards the stranger's camp. "Be careful with a fire. Some of the scouts for the village come from villages torn apart by our people." The scout sighed, creating a small electric-blue flame. "Anyways, you really shouldn't judge Donna. Losing your mother only hours after you are born, losing your father when you are one in a landslide, then losing the woman and man who raised you, and losing a person you were in love with.... It makes you value life. She is just merely worried, is all. Anyways, you need anything before you head out, then just come get it." The scout grabbed a tree branch and swung himself up, disappearing.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:30 pm

"I've taken care of myself just fine long before I met you! I am trained as a warrior! So quit laying into me!!" Kazuya yelled after her. He went up the cliff to set up his camp. Laying out his stuff he set up his ten and threw his sleeping bag into it muttering, "Women are so damn annoying! They think they know everything!"
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:27 pm

The kowlin in her arms hissed, but Donna calmed it down with a pat of the head and a few calming words. She glanced upwards as the falcon landed on her left shoulder, eyeing the stranger before them with strangely aware eyes. Donna glanced at it before glaring at the guy before. "You should have just stayed in the village. And you should have watched yourself! This one is hurt." She pat the kowlin again and walked around him and back into the village.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:23 pm

Kazuya had managed to make it back to the entrance by the time it was dark. Suddenly bumping into Donna his hand flared up thinking someone was going to jump him but when he saw it was her he cut off the fire and said, "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:17 pm

A black-and-white stripped falcon flew over had in lazy circles, a red band around it's neck, just above the wing joints at its shoulders. It's head tilted to the right asit saw a flash of red out of the corner of its eye. It swiveled its head so it could watch the man below managed to singe his way through a group of kowlin. Letting out a screech, it turned and headed towards the village. It found Donna, who gawked at it in amazement, and then followed it. She came across one kowlin who had been left behind by the rest of the group. Carefully picking it up, she talked to it in a low voice as she headed toward the village, the falcon following from above.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:09 pm

"Women..." Muttered Kazuya annoyed as he turned and grabbed his bag which was full of supplies now. he then headed toward the path out of the valley. he had come to some woods when he suddenly heard a loud growl. Blinking when he found himself surrounded by a pack of kowlin. Backing away he turned to run and found himself blocked in no place to escape. Tossing his sack aside he got ready to fight as one lunged at him he was quick to scorch it. He thrust his palm out to the left and blasted several more with a jet of flame. After that he grabbed his things and dashed through the opening.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:54 pm

She turned and smirked, crossing her arms over her chest, her eyes narrowed. "Then do so. But if you get in trouble by some animal, then.... it will be so. I can tell just by looking at you that you have been walking for a long time. Rest would be the best thing for you, but.... Whatever. Go on." Turning, she crossed her arms and walked off, the children following after her. Lin Yi shook her head and thrust a box towards the stranger, and then ran after Donna.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Kazuya looked around. Seeing Donna he walked up to her avoiding some running kids along the way. He said, "I won't be staying very long. Once my clothes dry I'll be on my way first thing tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Donna was surrounded by the village children. Around her were rocks of all shapes and colors. Children were yelling and laughing. Grabbing a red rock, Donna slowly formed it into a horse, which she handed off to a dark-brown haired girl, who squeeled in delight and then ran off. Looking up as she was handed a yellow-ish rock, she spotted the stranger from before. "Donna." She looked up as her freind walked up. "Lin Yi? So, I take it's finished?" Her friend nodded and she stood to her feet, brushing herself off.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Kazuya nodded and followed after her. It was a half an hour later he had dry clean clothes on and was wandering through the village looking around. Hr saw things were quite peaceful. "The fire nation hasn't attacked this place yet. I'm glad..." Thought Kazuya.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:59 pm

Her expression dropped and she turned her back to him. "You're not the only one who's told me that before. Raven's father was a close confidant of the firelord." Shaking her head, she turned to the right a little so she could look over her shoulder at him. "If you so wish, I know someone who can give you better dye. It lasts six months, and she can also mae it any color you want. Besides...." Her gaze raked over him. "You need fresh clothes while those dry. You are welcome to stay in our village for as long as you like."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:53 pm

"You do not understand. I am being hunted. If I allow my hair to remain its natural color I will stand out. My father is a nobleman who has sent his men to come get be and drag me back home. Just to make me fight in this stupid war I want nothing to do with." Said Kazuya as he picked himself up. He then dusted himself off and said, "Thanks for saving me."
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Donna rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest, scowling just slightly. Yeah, just run away. Don't say thank you, you jerk. Sighing, she let her arms swing down to her sides and she walked towards him. "You know, a 'Thank you. You saved my life.'would be good." She kept her voice was airy as possible. She looked back towards the landslide and winced. Her father had died during a landslide himself when she was one, or so she had been told. Shaking her head, she looked back at the stranger. "No one cares where you came from. Here, we do not judge. Besides, you should be down-right ashamed for hiding who you rally are. I am Belladonna. I prefer being called Donna."
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Kazuya wasn't expecting a full blown bath when he was rinsing off his face. Falling in with a yelp and a loud splash. He resurface and blinked seeing Donna. It was then he realized he had been cheated out of the hair dye he had bought. Cursing and muttering he just pulled himself out of the water grabbed his bag and ran off not even wanting to deal with fifty questions as to why he had dyed his hair. He didn't get very far when he tripped over a rock and landed on the ground. Sitting up wincing he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Mansen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Belladonna hated her name with a passion. What kind of name was Belladonna, for God's sake?! Donna kicked at a small rock, watching it skip ahead the path in front of her. True, she really couldn't hate it, knowing that she was names after both ofher grandmothers, but still.... People always laughed at her because of her stupid name. Sighing, she desided to take a hike, wanting to get as far away as possible from the village. Grabbing a rock, she rolled it in her right hand, unconsciously shaping into basic shapes and then formng a ball agai, over and over. She was extremely lucky that she was so accomplished at bending her element, because if she hadn't been.... She probably would have been told to move on after her parents died. But her abilitis were too well needed for the village.

After a few hours of wandering aimlessly, she jogged back down toward the river and down towards her own little hiding place. She sat back uner the little earth shed she had made, and stared out at the water. All she saw when she looked outovr the water was her mother. Lin wasn't her real mother, but she had raised her ever since her father had died in an accdent, and her mother had died shortly after Donna was born. Shaking her head to keep from cryng, she stood to her feet suddenly when she felt a slight warning vibration run through the ground. She started to run, and as she saw just the beginnings of a landslide, she also spotted some by the river. she rolled her eyesand ran forward faster. She reached over and pushed the person into the shallow, slow-moving part of the river and then turned to face the on-coming earth. Sweeping her right foot to the left, she touched the ground as it came up and created a high wall that stopped the ragng earth and held, without a single crack. She ran her hands along the wall to check for any faults, and then turned to look down at the person she had pushed.
Back to top Go down
AnnaleeWalker

Female

PostSubject: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:20 pm

All was quiet through a peaceful little town in a valley that was separated from the rest of civilization. People lived amongst themselves in this village which had no problems with the fire nation since it was so well concealed from the outside world. Travelers who often came found this small village by chance were greeted kindly if they showed no threat. Up on a cliff on the side of the village there was a figure struggling to climb up the other side of it it to get around. Kazuya had been traveling on foot for days through the canyon. He was exhausted, hungry, tired, and worst of all starting to dehydrate due to running out of water half way through.

But he refused to give up. He spent most the morning hiking and now he had this damn cliff in his way. As he slowly climbed up when he reached the top he collapsed and lay there breathing heavily. Dropping his empty traveling bag beside him he just lay there quite worn out. It was then he heard a trickling sound that made him perk up. The sound was that of water. Standing up he walked over to the other side of the cliff and looked down seeing the village and the small river beside it. He smiled looking happy when he saw an actual path way leading down. Picking up his bag he headed down that way. As he entered the village the first thing he did was go get a mouthful of water out of the river. Splashing it on his face he sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last air bender rp(private)   

Back to top Go down

Avatar the last air bender rp(private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2