Anime Roleplay Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great roleplaying site =]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Random
RP Requests
General
Polls
Topic(s) Being Watched
Other Links
Not a Poem Really...  A60b98de

Not a Poem Really...  Fefb5f07

Not a Poem Really...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female
Number of posts : 2780
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Not a Poem Really...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Poem Really...    Not a Poem Really...  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:16 am

The metallic taste of your lips subsides as I draw back. I stare now, secretively envious of what you are, at a blank canvas. An empty gaze in your innocent eyes. You are what I could only dream of becoming. Perfect. Though I felt jealous I also feel the sensation of pity for you could never be what I am. Human. I stare now at the face made of metal and machine and the reflection a mortal suffering from sin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nasuko-Moxington/317294321624044
MadHatter

MadHatter

Female
Number of posts : 2780
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Not a Poem Really...  Empty
PostSubject: Not a Poem Really...    Not a Poem Really...  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:06 am

I stand now on the edge of sanity. Below me the eternal abyss of darkness and silence. Above me the fleeting light of the world I could not understand. The floor beneath my feet begins to splinter and crack. Well before my disgrace the floor had been built of weak and frail glass; my sentence had been fate. In an instant it all shatters. I fall now with thousands of diamonds glittering beside me as if I were lost in the voids of space amongst the stars. Lo and behold the beauty of that which is lost.

((** This is what happens with music that inspires me. P.S. - I don't think I could ever write a poem. I can't make things rhyme for the life of me. **))
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nasuko-Moxington/317294321624044

Not a Poem Really...
Page 1 of 1